Thread: Miami trails

Name: Dan
    Bikes: 01 Ducati 996, 08 KTM 300 XCW(e)

Default Miami trails

Miami is in good shape with the last rain. Still a bit of snow on the north side and a few places in the clay are slick as snot, but all in all, pretty damn good. Did about 30 mi on the north side mostly exploring new trails, well, new to me anyway. Finished off the day riding MMTB then taking Deadman's, rode both trails both directions. Pretty tired at the end of the second run on Deadman's, started making stupid (read tired) mistakes. The hike wasn't bad, to bad I brought the damn bike..... 40+ mi for the day. Hot tub going to be good tonight!

Yo sólo sé que no sé nada mrlopez's Avatar

Name: Sergio
    Bikes: 04 ZX10R, 00 WR400F & 02 CRF450 SM/DIRT

Default Re: Miami trails

Thats cool, Well I went to the dessert in Randburg close to mojave had a good time but I need to go to Miami so I can play with my suspension and the carb
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Lets Make a Play Date chromefonica's Avatar

Name: Brandon
    Bikes: 02 GSX-R 600 Telefonica, 01 KX500, 02 RM 250

Quote Originally Posted by mrlopez View Post
    Thats cool, Well I went to the dessert in Randburg close to mojave had a good time but I need to go to Miami so I can play with my suspension and the carb
    i don't think Miami is really high enough elevation to have to play with your carbs. i take the KX500 up there and it runs the same as it does down here.
    Does your a$$ ever get jealous of the $h!t that comes out of your mouth?

True but may be an excuse to go up there and play
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Name: Dan
    Bikes: 01 Ducati 996, 08 KTM 300 XCW(e)

Interesting, sea level to 4000 + feet would seem to warrant a carb adjustment. I know my KTM takes a main jet, needle, and air mixture adjustment.

Name: Mike
    Bikes: 06 KTM 525EXC plated, and many more

Did that WR run Ok out there in the desert?

I may be going to Miami Sat morn with my wife on her new 250XCFW with 300 kit.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinFresno View Post
    Did that WR run Ok out there in the desert?

I may be going to Miami Sat morn with my wife on her new 250XCFW with 300 kit.
    Yeah Mike for most of ride it did real good, only hesitate a bit once it got hot but thats because I was crawling trough some rock stuff that I couldn't handle but that was at the end of the day, and the suspension needs to be set up it was hitting pretty hard that I blew a fork seal, but yeah I had fun it wasn't that hot

I still have not made it up there. Any new snow over the last few days? Do you think Bass lake area is rideable yet?

I have no idea but I know dave it's going to the desert again on may 3 maybe we should go 

I have to work til 4am that Sun morn again for the Soul Bros ride in town again.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinFresno View Post
    I have to work til 4am that Sun morn again for the Soul Bros ride in town again.
    Oh ok maybe next time