Thread: Amador Brewery Ride on Sunday April 14

Name: g

Default Amador Brewery Ride on Sunday April 14

Every now and then we do a run over to Amador Brewery in Plymouth for a snack and a suds. Weather permitting, I generally head in that direction when the pizza wagon is scheduled to be there, which will be Sunday April 14.

Not sure of the route yet. Often times we will meet a few riders in Jamestown. I know it's a few weeks away, but if anybody is interested, let me know. I live in Oakdale, so we can meet up here or somewhere else along the way.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty much a cruizer these days, so I try not to use my floor boards as sparklers. If you tend to do most your riding on the sides of your tires, we'd still enjoy riding with or trailing you.

Name: Eric

Default Re: Amador Brewery Ride on Sunday April 14

Just found a nice steakhouse in Oakdale a few weeks ago. The restaurant has been there for ages so you probably know it.

The Tri Tip was delicious.

Name: g

I guess this is not the place to post for rides. Even so, there were 9 bikes and 14 riders yesterday (nobody from this group). I posted here because I did not realize two emails I sent out got so much exposure. I might post here again closer to winter time when all the fair weather riders put their rides to rest. But for now, I seem to be getting inundated with emails about when my next ride will be.

Name: William
    Bikes: 1998 Honda CBR900RR, 2005 Honda CBR1000RR, 2005 Suzuki GSX-R750

Sad to say, people don't use forums like they used to.

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.