Thread: Buttonwillow April 4th

Name: joel
    Bikes: 11 ZX10R

Default Buttonwillow April 4th

Heading to the track on the forth. Anybody going? And anybody got a discount code?
    It's not about being the fastest, it's about making it home safe. RIDE SAFE EVERYONE!
    Joel

Name: Patrick
    Bikes: 2005 RC51

Default Re: Buttonwillow April 4th

Through Let's Ride btw. Can't wait man!
    Old sport bikes just have more character.

Scratch that... We are going Friday the April 3rd.
    It's not about being the fastest, it's about making it home safe. RIDE SAFE EVERYONE!
    Joel

Mods can you change the thread title?

Let's get a CVR Group going! Anyone else wanna join in? We're getting a garage so if you join up with us, you can use the garage and we can split the cost to make it super cheap.

Name: Eddie

I'm looking at doing both days. B Group is sold out on the 4th though. Emailed Stacy about getting on the wait list for B group, but might sign up for C group for the time being.

Name: Eric

Quote Originally Posted by dzydvl33 View Post
    Heading to the track on the forth. Anybody going? And anybody got a discount code?
    I presume to just like to take your motorbike out for a nice, leisurely Saturday ride with a few of your fellow motorbikes............

Are you taking the big gun out or do you have a 600 track bike?

Don't the Euro spec. '11 zx10s make 200-210 HP something like 20 to 30 more HP over the US spec.? Of course your not not some nutcase that would ever want change your US spec. to an unlimited Euro spec.

I'm not sure how your traction control on a ZX10 but without it I'm sure you would be wheeling out of every turn.

Oh and what kind of advise is this?

Oh and GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a ride that is capable of 2 bucks what is gear going to do for you. You might as well ride in shorts and flip flops

Have fun and take it easy. I'd like to do another Dragon run with you someday

Name: John
    Bikes: R1, TV4 & KTM 350xc-f

I will be going on the 4th with a couple of friends. I have posted several times Wilsonsmc will get you a $15 discount.

Name: Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream01 View Post
    Through Let's Ride btw. Can't wait man!
    Man, you guys suck! Another bone. What about us old dawgs with no teeth? I guess I have to be satisfied with drooling

Be carful with your '05 RC (Yang) because my '04 RC (Yin) will be out of balance and lost if you dumped her. Maybe the universe will implode

Have fun and be careful.
    Last edited by RC51Sp2; Mar 10th, 2015 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RC51Sp2 View Post
    I presume to just like to take your motorbike out for a nice, leisurely Saturday ride with a few of your fellow motorbikes............

Are you taking the big gun out or do you have a 600 track bike?

Don't the Euro spec. '11 zx10s make 200-210 HP something like 20 to 30 more HP over the US spec.? Of course your not not some nutcase that would ever want change your US spec. to an unlimited Euro spec.

I'm not sure how your traction control on a ZX10 but without it I'm sure you would be wheeling out of every turn.

Oh and what kind of advise is this?

Oh and GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a ride that is capable of 2 bucks what is gear going to do for you. You might as well ride in shorts and flip flops

Have fun and take it easy. I'd like to do another Dragon run with you someday
    HAHAHAAAAA Good point!!!

Why would I want 20 to 30 more horse??? LOL I think you answered that when you said I'm NOT not some nut job

And about my advice.... Do as I say not as I do LMAO

Oh and yes I'll be taking The Honey Badger to the track.... I don't own anything smaller than a 1000
    Joel

Quote Originally Posted by desmolvr View Post
    I will be going on the 4th with a couple of friends. I have posted several times Wilsonsmc will get you a $15 discount.
    I tried that code and it didn't work
    But the CVR15 code is working for $15 off.
    Joel

Quote Originally Posted by easbaysav View Post
    I'm looking at doing both days. B Group is sold out on the 4th though. Emailed Stacy about getting on the wait list for B group, but might sign up for C group for the time being.
    We moved to Friday so we can run B group. I've never been out there running counter clockwise, looking forward to it. See you there
    Joel

Quote Originally Posted by easbaysav View Post
    This is precisely why we signed up for Friday the 3rd instead of the 4th. I didn't want to sign up for A group on my first trackday (obviously) but also didn't want to get stuck in C all day, so we're going on the 3rd so we can be in B group. Hope you make it out!

And Eric don't worry our bikes will be able to unite to make the universe whole again

My original plan was to wait till I have my track bodywork, and all I need is the extra tank (have the rest), but I'm having trouble finding a damn tank for a decent price that's not leaking or whatever...and by the time I find one it will be July and 1 million degrees outside...so I said SCREW IT I'm going to the track! I'll just try not to dump it

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream01 View Post
    This is precisely why we signed up for Friday the 3rd instead of the 4th. I didn't want to sign up for A group on my first trackday (obviously) but also didn't want to get stuck in C all day, so we're going on the 3rd so we can be in B group. Hope you make it out!

And Eric don't worry our bikes will be able to unite to make the universe whole again

My original plan was to wait till I have my track bodywork, and all I need is the extra tank (have the rest), but I'm having trouble finding a damn tank for a decent price that's not leaking or whatever...and by the time I find one it will be July and 1 million degrees outside...so I said SCREW IT I'm going to the track! I'll just try not to dump it
    You gonna put on the plastics with the original tank???
    Joel

Nah just gonna run it as is. We're gonna be coming back from a trip the day before this so I don't think I'll have time, and also I'm lazy lol

your business is your own SOUN1's Avatar

Name: SOUN
    Bikes: (2) 05 ZX10R sold , 05 ZX6R "put 2 sleep"

I'll be there this weekend with other CVRers, I would LOVE to join you guys too but I got a picnic to go to.... YES, I chose a picnic over riding the track with you guys!!
    Never forget who help you.
    Never forgive who do you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUN1 View Post
    I'll be there this weekend with other CVRers, I would LOVE to join you guys too but I got a picnic to go to.... YES, I chose a picnic over riding the track with you guys!!

Just bring the picnic to the track... Its free to get in Friday right???
    Joel