Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peace of WORXXX

Im with street fanatics!! SF Boyz's Avatar

Name: Sonikkboom Performance
    Bikes: Closest one to the gate..

Default Re: Peace of WORXXX

I know a bunch of racers... Maybe you've heard of them... Youtube racing....
    what do I do..build/repair/engine swap/sell aftermarket and factory parts/used parts/make custom decals/screen printing/ banners/business cards/promo pinback,magnets,mirrors buttons for all occasions/embroidery coming soon Insurance work welcome...

Name: Michael
    Bikes: 08 530 EXC-R | 04 KTM 950 Adventure | 86 TLR 200

Quote Originally Posted by Sean RR View Post
    ... just impossible being a full-time dad, coaching, working full time, trying to be a husband and hitting the track when opportunity permits. I know I'm the "only one" with this issue.
    Guilty - except the coaching part... that there is nutty

Got a rebuilt project sitting in my garage now... just staring me in the face begging to be fixed. Just twiddling my thumbs waiting for my credit card to be paid off and keeping my fingers crossed a long waited for raise goes through.
    Central California Dualsport Enthusiast
    Please don't feed the trolls
    http://www.facebook.com/montibank

Name: Ray
    Bikes: 04 Ducati 749-R

Guilty of most but others too, therefore the bike is collecting dust.

you are good men for it, don't let the guilt weigh you down.
    2Crn 7-14
    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Name: Sean Shawn Seun
    Bikes: 08 CBR1k, 01 & 08 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by aaw749r View Post
    Guilty of most but others too, therefore the bike is collecting dust.

you are good men for it, don't let the guilt weigh you down.
    Oh yes, my CBR hasn't been on the street since beginning of 2013... Really excited about getting out there again. This year is about street and track.

Name: Jerry
    Bikes: 07 R1 & Building a 07 Gee'ser 125 Track Bike

Just yesterday I asked someone "What's the name of Habus shop in Lemoore?" the response I received was "the shop that pulls guns on customers?". I had to get on here and see what the fuss was about. I was in talks with them about some bike work. I'll side on the caution side and stay away.
    I'm thinking 9th through 18th are a bunch of pu$$ies -Collin Edwards

Name: Jose Cortez

A guy I know had his r6 tuned there.wonder how he left it.See me to run good, he rode it to Vallejo and it ran good.He sold the bike so who knows.I was thinking of taking my gsxr in for valve adjustment lol:/ close call.

I like to apologize to all the people that have read and responded to this post or that I didnt respond to your PMs. I've been busy and rarely check my messages. It's not fair to tell you guys "NOT" to go somewhere then not give you advice on where to go. Unfortunately DyngesDyno is gone, there are a couple of other private shops you can go to around the area. I will get the number and names of the shops and then post the most credible. I'm done with suggesting shops that don't deserve your business (to our service men and women/and kids in the area) so please give me time to do the homework. If you need something as simple as tire change, checking an error, corrections, suggestions and set up then send me a PM as I can refer you to someone close. CycleGear will swap your tires $25 if you buy tires from them.
    I was hoping that Craig would at least respond once and defend his shop, as we all know he has read this many times. Say something like "We have made tons of errors and mistakes in the past but we are changing for the better now buying service manuals, management and mechanic would be replaced." Something, but nothing...
    Everyone here is talking about what happened, as people are voicing what they have thought all along, finally found errors that coincide with what I was saying, seen it for themselves blah-blah-blah.
    After a friend explained that I can be intimidating even when I am not provoked, I still don't understand how someone can pull a guns because they're a coward but understand wanting to protect your kid even when they're in the wrong.
    All this silence says about a shop that is very vocal on this site is that they're guiltier than guilty. I know there ar kids still going there out of convenience and due to limited options.
    At the end of the day it doesn't hurt to take your bike to Wilsons, Sanders and I hate to say it Clawsons. At least they have certified mechanics who are going to do the job the right way and can warranty their work. That right there is a small price to pay for a piece of mind when you throw your leg over that bike...
    Like I said sorry to leave ya hanging but I will post up information on credible shops as I acquire them.
    BTW I have a Chief that will be moving back to this area pretty soon and he works on bikes.

Im with street fanatics!! SF Boyz's Avatar

Name: Sonikkboom Performance
    Bikes: Closest one to the gate..

Just because they're certified don't mean they know what there doing, just saying.. As for shops there's always Going to be negative feedback anywhere you go. I always say your not open for business but opened for criticism. All you can do is do your best. Everything and anything 99% of the time things can be worked out if your willing to open up and put your ego to the side.

Ok preaching over
    what do I do..build/repair/engine swap/sell aftermarket and factory parts/used parts/make custom decals/screen printing/ banners/business cards/promo pinback,magnets,mirrors buttons for all occasions/embroidery coming soon Insurance work welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by SF Boyz View Post
    Just because they're certified don't mean they know what there doing, just saying.. As for shops there's always Going to be negative feedback anywhere you go. I always say your not open for business but opened for criticism. All you can do is do your best. Everything and anything 99% of the time things can be worked out if your willing to open up and put your ego to the side.

Ok preaching over
    That's the thing, they're not certified for squat. Blair tells everyone he is Ohlins certified mech and that he is part of race teams when in actuality all he's done is pay to take the Ohlins class and volunteered to pull a stand or two for racers then he adds it to his resume. They have an outdated dyno machine so everyone thinks they're legit. If I sold one of my houses I could buy better tools but that wouldn't make me a legit mechanic...

If anyone knows of credible shops that you trust please post here (you could be saving a friend or a service member a lot of money and stress down the line. Possibly saving a life)

U Boat Captain

Name: Scott
    Bikes: Aprilia Futura RST1000

I'll pass the word on this at Drill next week. We have a lot of Seabees that ride.

MR1 Zickefoose USNR
    MR1 Zig
    (I made rate!)

Name: austin
    Bikes: aprilia tuono gsxr 750

I have had a lot of work done at worxxx and have never had any problems what so ever with these guys. My race / track bike pretty much stays there. Blair does a great job working on my suspension and getting me every extra HP on the dyno. I spend a lot of time at this shop the attention to detail Blair puts into the bikes he works on is on point. I trust him to do all the work on my race bike, and he does a great job. He cares so much about his work that he came out to two of my races to work on my suspension at the track. Which helped me win races. It hurts me to see all you guys talking ****, over one guys bad experience. I think it is a shame to hurt another's lively hood based on a dispute between two parties. The truth always lies somewhere in the middle. I think it is best to settle this between the two parties involved and not involve an entire forum to gang up on one person's business. This is a complete defamation of character based on one person's experience. If you have a problem go to the source don't be passive aggressive....smh such a shame. This is the best shop in the local area try and find other places in the area that have a dyno and a Ohlinís tech.

Quote Originally Posted by austincbr100rr View Post
    I have had a lot of work done at worxxx and have never had any problems what so ever with these guys. My race / track bike pretty much stays there. Blair does a great job working on my suspension and getting me every extra HP on the dyno. I spend a lot of time at this shop the attention to detail Blair puts into the bikes he works on is on point. I trust him to do all the work on my race bike, and he does a great job. He cares so much about his work that he came out to two of my races to work on my suspension at the track. Which helped me win races. It hurts me to see all you guys talking ****, over one guys bad experience. I think it is a shame to hurt another's lively hood based on a dispute between two parties. The truth always lies somewhere in the middle. I think it is best to settle this between the two parties involved and not involve an entire forum to gang up on one person's business. This is a complete defamation of character based on one person's experience. If you have a problem go to the source don't be passive aggressive....smh such a shame. This is the best shop in the local area try and find other places in the area that have a dyno and a Ohlinís tech.
    The truth lies right here Austin. I commend you on your loyalty and ability to stand up for someone but "You are WRONG shipmate!" I'm glad that they're helping "you" and things are working out for "YOU" and that "you" are getting cheap labor so that "YOU" can win some races. But the truth is the truth. If I lied anyone of those three guys whom are always on this forum would've called me on it BY NOW. Not only that I would've been suit because that is what HABU does best. Tell me I'm wrong, "I can't pay my mortgage so let me suit the builder, we need money so let me suit over my wifes surgery, my son started a fight at school got his @ss kicked let me suit the school district." I've known these clowns for over a decade, you've known them for a few a minute and you think you know them... You have your reasons that's your business. Tell the forum one untrue statement that I have made and I will recant everything I have said and apologize, I am a man with integrity and have "NO" problem doing so. I didn't add anything to the story as I knew doing so could bite me in the @ss if I took it to court. I didn't take it to court because I knew they were wrong and they knew it too and that's all that matters. Now after its hitting their pockets they're realizing it's time to do some damage control. Well too late buddy. Thank you Austin for being a friend but you can sit down. Feel free and come over so I can enlighten you, introduce you to some sailors who have been ripped off. Connect you to people who have been hurt do to their work (including myself) real testimonials of people who do want to take them to court. Me I am over it, I can afford to replace things but some of the victims can't and don't even know where to start and that's why I AM VOCAL about it on this site. They're lucky I work and don't have time to attend the CycleGear and bike nights they attend. Shame on you for not paying more attention if your choosing not to because I know you KNOW what's going on there. Is it okay because its not happening to you? Get over yourself bud, this situation is bigger than you! I know you have hung/hang around a lot of the same riders I use to (wont say any names because some of them are quietly backing me up without being part of the drama and a few of them are just idiots who are willing to jeopardize their lives because they are too lazy and cheap.) I know you have insight on what I am saying so for you to back them up is quit disturbing.
    BTW I went to the source just to talk and let him know

BTW Austin when I "went to the source" I was met at the door with a gun after the fact that I was asked to go to them by Habu for some much needed work before Blair moved down South for a supposed job. Then they told the cops I came uninvited. Truth is I was uninvited when Blair thought there was a potential for him to get his ass whooped. Like a friend of mine said, obviously neither of them wanted to find out if I was there to talk or kick@ss after they realized I knew what they were doing in that shop. I don't blame them, I am a scary BLACK guy. LOL! You know the gentleman that was present when I was asked by Habu to bring them work I believe, PM me and I will give you his name, that's if you want to know the truth from a third party. You've made it quit clear I have to be lying and all. SMH. I have someone you need to talk to since you obviously have been ignoring the comments made by others from our area that know them better then you do.
    Everyone here believes they are a bunch of loud mouth morons but "YOU" don't... You're either delusional when you say "they're the best shop" or you are getting paid to say this. Everyone and anyone I know that spends an hour with them realizes quickly they are full of it but know to keep them away form their bikes but close enough because of accessibility to their tools.
    BTW you can get your bike tuned without their outdated Dyno machine...
    If you contact me I'll know youre genuine if not then I know what part you were playing (wink wink) Tip two, learn to work on your own bike OH! and buy your own tools bu

Sorry if I came off rude fellas but I just did a weekend away from my family, 17 hour days locked up so I don't have the fortitude, the patience nor charm to deal with this today after a friend of "ours" alerted me about his comment... How dare you do the right thing without someone calling you "passive aggressive"!?! And don't know the truth or doesn't want to know it... WTF??? Yes I am angry at them but that doesn't mean I need to lie...

Dude your buddy is the pot calling the kettle black. Dude took tons of business away from Robert and Wilsons because Robert the top mechanic knew it was a liability to train them and have his name out there so Habu and "the BOYS" bashed them told us all kinds of untrue ***** so that we wouldn't go there. And we didn't. But guess wha? We found out the truth. But for years we here would not go to Wilsons nor use Robert and tons of kids remain in the dark about Wilsons top mechanic, who I am finding out is quit a proficient level ten Super-Saiyan at his craft so don't tell me about passive aggressiveness. WhoaH!!! And this guy was in my backyard the entire time!

BTW you sound like a sailor ready to fall in love with the fat b*tch that's standing in front of you rather than to see there are tons of better options if you venture more than 5 miles outside of your comfort zone and area code. There are tons of good shops in the Valley you just need to travel or shell out the money. Wilson's is at the top of the pyramid as I am finding out, (Ducati of Fresno I hope), Clawsons has a few good mechs. Or broaden your horizons and go to Tune-Industries in Bakersfield (1800 930-DYNO) or Catylist Reaction or the best of them all DAVE MOSS!!! For someone who supposedly hangs around racers and Stacy (Lets Ride) you should know better...

Name: austin
    Bikes: aprilia tuono gsxr 750

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Obviously you are having a psychotic break seeing how you are in a manic phase of you bipolar disorder. So I'll just walk away while you respond with another 5 posts to these 3 sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by austincbr100rr View Post
    I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Obviously you are having a psychotic break seeing how you are in a manic phase of you bipolar disorder. So I'll just walk away while you respond with another 5 posts to these 3 sentences.
    Seeing how this HAS nothing to do with you from the START maybe you should... How dare you interrupt my conversation, try to imply I am a liar because they're working on your bike for free and wonder why I am agitated. I'll keep it short and sweet and let you know I out-rank you in this conversation and every facet of life so carry on smartly "petty officer"...

BTW I'll see you at the track (8th or 17th) or you can stop by at my house to clarify your condescending tone... Telly, DeWayne, Damian, Habu, Scott, Blair, a handful of riders can tell you where to find me tuff guy

Thumbs up Re: Peace of WORXXX

Okay I have found a local shop in the area that wont break your wallet nor will they break your bike. I knew about this shop but had to be sure before I posted anything about them. He has built many bikes and I had the pleasure of recently seeing one of them here in Lemoore. I just got off the phone with the owner and a testimonial from an acquaintance of ours.

SonicBoom Performance (559)577-7501

3837 North Pine in Fresno, (major cross-streets Chestnut and Dakota)

And they have a DYNO!!!

Tell the forum one untrue statement that I have made and I will recant everything I have said and apologize, I am a man with integrity and have "NO" problem doing so

Tick tock, tick tock...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean RR View Post
    Okay I have found a local shop in the area that wont break your wallet nor will they break your bike. I knew about this shop but had to be sure before I posted anything about them. He has built many bikes and I had the pleasure of recently seeing one of them here in Lemoore. I just got off the phone with the owner and a testimonial from an acquaintance of ours.

SonicBoom Performance (559)577-7501

3837 North Pine in Fresno, (major cross-streets Chestnut and Dakota)

And they have a DYNO!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12