Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peace of WORXXX

Name: Sean Shawn Seun
    Bikes: 08 CBR1k, 01 & 08 GSXR 750

Default Peace of WORXXX

So I go into Worxxx (in Lemoore) to give some business even tho I should know better. When I get there Blair Ramey is the only one in there. I walked up to him and as I am going to say hello he jumps out of his skin and begins to curse "Dude what the f*ck, you could say your here, get the **** out of my shop". I'm standing there with my hands in my pockets like "dude really?" I tell him I was standing there for a minute at the door (which was left wide open) but obviously he didn't see me nor did he hear me because their shop is very loud with the ac and things running. Anyway I was very pissed off at the way this kid talked to me, told him not to ever talk to me like that and asked to talk to his dad. I reminded him it was I who brought him his first three customers when they opened there pathetic little garage of a shop, it was I who gave him money and fed him and his brother when they couldn't afford to eat, and it was I who paid for a battery they stole from a customer and without my help they would've tanked a long time ago. In fact I transported the first few customers vehicles for them! Ask nothing in return but did it because that's what friends do. I gave this kid who stood there and cursed at me money out of my own pocket behind his dads back so that he could eat, so I hope some of you guys understand why I am fuming. Because of their inability to focus when they are working on a bike it has led to me having a wreck where I broke my wrist, and a second time destroying a rear wheel because they installed spacers backwards. So lets say this isn't the first time they (Blair) has screwed up with me but I have always been the bigger person and let it go. All this happened around 2:30 pm today and I returned around 4:45 pm to talk to Craig (HABU/owner) and let him know exactly what happened today (because I knew the truth would not be told) and when I arrived at the shop Craig pulled a gun on me. Yes he pulled a gun on me. I called the police and reported the incident but my goal now is to take them to court and let it be known that if you take your things to this shop be careful because they will not think twice before swapping things off of your bike. It has happened to me and to others. I have a friend AE-Chief Gaal of the USNavy that took them to court and won like $700 already. I've known riders who complain about parts being installed improperly, going in for one thing and they did something else, work not being done, missing screws and finding things just sitting in there bikes. I'm now waiting for my other buddy to get back so that we can take them to court. If anyone else wants knows that they have taken parts off of their bike and or keep getting excuses to why your bike is not completed after weeks, months or even three years like my buddy Joseph from Coalinga and you want something done or want to testify go right on ahead and give me a ring!

Im with street fanatics!! SF Boyz's Avatar

Name: Sonikkboom Performance
    Bikes: Closest one to the gate..

Default Re: Peace of WORXXX

Oooooo snap
    what do I do..build/repair/engine swap/sell aftermarket and factory parts/used parts/make custom decals/screen printing/ banners/business cards/promo pinback,magnets,mirrors buttons for all occasions/embroidery coming soon Insurance work welcome...

Name: monkey boy
    Bikes: N/A

Daymn....
    speed kills, ride a R1 and live longer

believe nothing I say

your business is your own SOUN1's Avatar

Name: SOUN
    Bikes: (2) 05 ZX10R sold , 05 ZX6R "put 2 sleep"

Bad for business all the way around..
    Never forget who help you.
    Never forgive who do you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUN1 View Post
    Bad for business all the way around..
    It's more then bad business it's criminal now
    what do I do..build/repair/engine swap/sell aftermarket and factory parts/used parts/make custom decals/screen printing/ banners/business cards/promo pinback,magnets,mirrors buttons for all occasions/embroidery coming soon Insurance work welcome...

Name: Ray
    Bikes: 04 Ducati 749-R

. . . and people think I am harsh

I like how this guy thinks. Rant on brother, why don't you tell us how you really feel?
    Last edited by aaw749r; Jun 11th, 2014 at 03:07 PM.
    2Crn 7-14
    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Damn whiteboys are crazy

Name: Joseph King

Yea the guy messaged me when i first got onto the forum telling me to come by and bring my bike in, looks like i'm def going to steer clear from them.

You can just don't forget your gun..

I want to apologize for my rant the other day, there is clearly one idiot here, one person that needs to look in the mirror and see that he is the problem and that person is "ME". I am by far the dumbest person ever. I talked to HershyKiss (Aaron Hersh AMA racer we all know who is on this site) and a few other friends from the Lemoore and Hanford area, and there was absolutely "NO" logical reason after knowing them and our past experiences to go there. I think I forgot to mention the most important thing and that was Craig (Habu) asking me to go there to give Blair some business before he left for "his new job in SoCal", then he told the cops I came uninvited. Yes once again trying to help screwed myself smh. All I wanted that day was for the kid to show me how to use my new FORK changing tools and I was going to pay him for that... I don't want anyone to think I was going to give them any of my things to work on, I knew better. I did give Craig an R6 calipers for my GSXR upgrade just to pull the spacers out of it because I couldn't find my easy-out bits to mount on my GSXR and (after finding my easy-out I went back to get them but they were gone and the second time he didn't give them to me said he would take care of it) yep they trashed the calipers... Anyway the moral of this story is stay away from destructive people, if someone burns you more than once don't take your baby back for a third. If they worked a much as they talk and tell lies there would be no broken bikes in this world, every bike would have a home even in Africa. I can take away one good thing from being around these people and that was how important it was to buy my own tools so that I don't have buffoons working on my bikes and learning to work on my own bikes which is so gratifying. There is nothing like knowing why your bike does what it does and that you're the alchemist putting it together. I couldn't even change my tires before meeting them so thank you. Second rant completed

I'm willing to pay anyone there full asking price if they will teach me how to change my forks and install these cartridges. I have all the tools and parts. Please contact me, my name is Sean I live in Lemoore and willing to come to you, but if you come to me I will pay for your gas (feed you too, I don't drink but all the beer you want/not true/). Its just easier for me since all my stuff is here. PM me and we will work something out. It is paramount that I get it done soon as I can attend the next trackday at B-willow and T-HIll...

My phones been going off today. A few valid points were just brought up to me. First a few people have gone down using their older than reported tires (their fault for buying used tires) but Habu was not honest in how long the Q2's sat in a garage, actually he was grossly misleading buyers. Second point, complaint of over torquing and jerry-rigging things. Any real mechanic civilian or military knows you have to have the right tools, manuals for proper torquing and instructions and these guys have neither. Not one dealer or shop manual and not one torque wrench to their names. I just got off the phone with an active military kid after a friend suggested he call me after reading post. His question was how would he be able to tell if they completed the work he was previously charged for... He had to take bike back because it's the same issue and still bike's there... told em to get receipts and work order take to a real shop (sorry kid). I guess if you can lie and steal from your own kids you can lie and still from our young military kids. People feel free to post if you've been robbed by these guys. Don't feel ashamed because you were fooled, its not shame on you but shame on them

your business is your own SOUN1's Avatar

Name: SOUN
    Bikes: (2) 05 ZX10R sold , 05 ZX6R "put 2 sleep"

I used him (Blair) one time..
    Never forget who help you.
    Never forgive who do you wrong.

Name: Michael
    Bikes: 08 530 EXC-R | 04 KTM 950 Adventure | 86 TLR 200

Quote Originally Posted by Sean RR View Post
    I'm willing to pay anyone there full asking price if they will teach me how to change my forks and install these cartridges. I have all the tools and parts. Please contact me, my name is Sean I live in Lemoore and willing to come to you, but if you come to me I will pay for your gas (feed you too, I don't drink but all the beer you want/not true/). Its just easier for me since all my stuff is here. PM me and we will work something out. It is paramount that I get it done soon as I can attend the next trackday at B-willow and T-HIll...
    This might be a dumb question, but have you watched any youtube videos how to do it?

I am one of those hammer mechanic types, and I lack the experience/knowledge tools how to advise you to work on a street bike. I know folks that have the knowledge/expertise most of whom have acquired their knowledge from a lifetime of trial and error and now find themselves short of time to apply this knowledge, that took so long to acquire, on others.

How much will doing it wrong cost you if you a cautious? How much is your time worth? If you can pull an extra shift at work for less then the cost of your time and, potential loss from doing it wrong yourself, pay someone else to do it.
    Central California Dualsport Enthusiast
    Please don't feed the trolls
    http://www.facebook.com/montibank

Quote Originally Posted by montibank View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but have you watched any youtube videos how to do it?

I am one of those hammer mechanic types, and I lack the experience/knowledge tools how to advise you to work on a street bike. I know folks that have the knowledge/expertise most of whom have acquired their knowledge from a lifetime of trial and error and now find themselves short of time to apply this knowledge, that took so long to acquire, on others.

How much will doing it wrong cost you if you a cautious? How much is your time worth? If you can pull an extra shift at work for less then the cost of your time and, potential loss from doing it wrong yourself, pay someone else to do it.
    Yes that's the thing, I've watched the videos and that encouraged me to purchase my own tools and do it myself to save that money, although I'm not going to do it on my own for the first time then go to the track. I could do some of that awesome state OVERTIME then go drop off forks at the shop but then I've learned nothing. I want to learn from someone proficient who can tell me about different springs, shims and etc.
    I just want someone who is knowledgeable to watch me do it and sign off on it that what I did is right. When I'm done with the video there's no CDI or quality control to give me a thumbs up. I am buying extra forks to practice with.
    I pretty much lived in a prison last year so I am ready for some fun, been awhile and I am ready to RIDE

Lets Make a Play Date chromefonica's Avatar

Name: Brandon
    Bikes: 02 GSX-R 600 Telefonica, 01 KX500, 02 RM 250

Sorry to hear of your experience. I learned how to install new fork seals via YouTube. You should be able to find all of the info you need on there.
    Does your a$$ ever get jealous of the $h!t that comes out of your mouth?

Uhmm you can go to school for it.... Most real mechanics won't share there lifelong techniques Because well it's a skill trade they had to learn.. Just saying that's why you don't see people jumping out and say hey I'll teach you....I don't even loan my bike stands even though I have like ten sets of stands..

Quote Originally Posted by SF Boyz View Post
    Uhmm you can go to school for it.... Most real mechanics won't share there lifelong techniques Because well it's a skill trade they had to learn.. Just saying that's why you don't see people jumping out and say hey I'll teach you....I don't even loan my bike stands even though I have like ten sets of stands..
    I'm actually going to San Luis Obispo, a buddy of mine volunteered his services. I've planned on going to school for it, I know RaceTech and Ohlins have schools but its just impossible being a full-time dad, coaching, working full time, trying to be a husband and hitting the track when opportunity permits. I know I'm the "only one" with this issue. NOT. The way race teams and racers work on their forks and set them up is different then the way we do, I will explain later when I know what I am talking about. Thanks tho

Name: John
    Bikes: R1, TV4 & KTM 350xc-f

You can also take them to Wilsons Motorcycles and ask for Robert Ward. He has been running race teams for at least 10 years and understands how to setup a bike.

Name: Dan

Quote Originally Posted by desmolvr View Post
    You can also take them to Wilsons Motorcycles and ask for Robert Ward. He has been running race teams for at least 10 years and understands how to setup a bike.
    that's where I'm headed this weekend to have Robert work on my bike. Remember to ask for Cindy.
    Crashing makes you faster.. congrats on popping your cherry.

Quote Originally Posted by l8-apex View Post
    When you get 8 right it is a religous experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast