Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Thank you for joining us on CentralValleyRiders.com (CVR). This forum was started to give motorcycle riders and enthusiasts a place to meet, chat, share ideas and help encourage the love of the ride in Californiaís Central Valley.
As the forum grows we find it necessary to spell out some basic ground rules to keep the forum a positive/work safe environment for all members. Below are the forum rules. By using this forum, you agree to abide by the CVR rules. Any member who posts needs to have read these forum policies. Ignorance of any rules as an excuse for not following the rules, policies, and guidelines outlined here will not be accepted. Suspension of a user account may be the consequence.
We do not want to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts and we do not enjoy deleting posts or threads. We will, however, delete content and ban users as necessary to enforce the policies outlined here and use our best judgment to keep the spirit of the forum in line with these rules.
We reserve the right and will: remove, modify or move posts at our discretion, without explanation and without contacting the member unless we deem it necessary. If you have a question about these policies or a specific post or thread you may contact the administrator or moderator through the private message feature. Some threads may begin as benign topics and may devolve inappropriately. When a thread requires so many post deletes that continuity will be affected we may decide to remove the entire thread, no matter how innocently it may have begun.
Users are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please contact us. If a user is banned they are not permitted to create a new account to bypass the ban.
The main concept here is to use common sense, treat other people with respect and keep it clean. We will edit or delete as needed to maintain a positive, non-hostile and work appropriate environment.
- Be polite and respectful. We will not tolerate rudeness or hostility toward other members or administration. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. No trolling, member bashing, overt or implied hostility toward other members will be allowed.
- Keep it clean. Pornographic or offensive content are not allowed. There are plenty of places on the internet that allow suggestive content, profanity, etc., this is not one of them. This board is and will remain a family/work friendly site and be free of photography, links, videos, avatars, user profiles and thread content that we deem inappropriate. Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to: nudity, pornography, graphic violence, racism, profanity, hate/hostility toward any group or sect. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to what action should be taken.
- Keep it legal. Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Donít Spam. If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them. Signature Spam (a post that was made in hopes of showing a signature with ad info) is forbidden. You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum. You may not compensate anyone for any review or recommendation.
- Use of a Proxy server to access this site is strictly prohibited. Any accounts found to be using a proxy service will be removed immediately and without notice.
- Do not post race results without putting "Spoiler" in the thread title. Doing so will result in an immediate ban for one week.
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We encourage feedback however and invite you to use the private message feature to contact the administrative staff with your questions or concerns.
- The contents of Private Messages will be kept private and not copied into public threads, private messages or emails.
- Your account is yours alone and you are responsible for your activity. Accounts may not be shared. You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
- Posting copyrighted images in the forums, avatars, profiles or albums is strictly prohibited.
- The 'Classified Forums' are not a place for you to criticize or pass comment on another user's advertisement. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended.
- For sale items must contain an asking price.
- Any attempts to defraud or deceive our members will result in suspension.
- You must be the owner of the item you are posting. No posting ads for friends.
- Any posts not meeting these guidelines may be removed with our without notice.
- Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
- We reserve our right to disable any account at any time for any reason and without notice.
- Any abuse toward our staff and/or management in any form may result in immediate suspension of your account.
- By using this web site, you agree to be contacted by site administration, regardless of your account settings, when it becomes necessary to do so regarding your account activity.
- We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current CVR policies.
We will not release any member information unless under court order to do so.