Conversation Between montibank and up in smoke

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Alrighty - I'll start chipping away at the Mrs. after this weekend, gotta keep it quiet about repair expenditures. I'll tell her eventually - she knows I plan on fixing it, but if she finds out I just dropped $500 on the bike the weekend before our anneversary she is gonna be seriously pissed. I'll pester her after the first when I get paid again.
  2. Your Bday weekend! No paddle. Just beer,BBQ,$h1t talk, riding and lots of sand.
  3. Awe man.... Do we have a solid date? Its not like I havent been broke and bought atupid **** when I shouldnt before. Was trying to do the resposable adult thing hah. I could prolly fix the 530 in time if late october. Let me know what dates are and what kinda equipment (paddle or DOT tires) is more ride condusive and I will make the effort to get the 530 rolling.

I do appreciate the offer, may take you up on it still but would feel lousy if I didnt try to fix the katoom.
  4. You can ride one of my bikes. I take full responsibility on equipment.
  5. Crap... Not with $600-$800 worth of busted parts waiting to be replaced on the 530. I am submitting a request for a raise at work tomorrow (most folks in my feild make 2x to 3x more than I do) at the request of my boss's boss. Been there for 9 years total still at the absolute bottom of the pay grade. There is a very good chance I will get a significant raise. If I get word before the october trip that I got the raise I will just run up my credit card and pay it off with my raise. If not I'm gonna have to wait a bit which means no most likely.
  6. Your going the pismo.yes?
  7. That would rock. My wife fills the summer with stuff to do, so I have to put in my reservations for weekends off well in advance. What weekend you thinking?
  8. No,couldn't read the text well.it came as pic mail. What do you think about a trip to mammoth lakes later this summer? I was thinking a 3dayer like kernville? Maybe nug and some other yahoos?
  9. You catch up with chip?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

You can help to support this site by making a donation below
(even a small donation makes a big difference)

Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!