PDA

View Full Version : rippin the trails

svbrady
Oct 23rd, 2010, 10:50 PM
went up to tollhouse rock today, raining and all..had a blast. trails had been graded ruts were almost none exsistint..ya i cany spell,,,so shoot me.mabe its the coors..ha ha..top of the mountain looking over tollhouse seen 3 climbers on the rock,,wish i had the balls to do that.got to be a thousand ft rock...well any way just thought id share my ride with u all,,no pics

svbrady
Oct 23rd, 2010, 11:01 PM
went up to tollhouse rock today, raining and all..had a blast. trails had been graded ruts were almost none exsistint..ya i cany spell,,,so shoot me.mabe its the coors..ha ha..top of the mountain looking over tollhouse seen 3 climbers on the rock,,wish i had the balls to do that.got to be a thousand ft rock...well any way just thought id share my ride with u all,,no pics

o ya almost forgot.while taking a break at the top of the mountain,heard and inline 4 screaming up the hill..rain fresh graveled roads,,wow what is he thinking. hope hes not one of use im thinkin..what a dumb azz

chromefonica
Oct 23rd, 2010, 11:47 PM
Where is tollhouse rock? What is the difficulty of the trails?

mrlopez
Oct 24th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Cool glad you had fun, did you went by yourself?

svbrady
Oct 24th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Where is tollhouse rock? What is the difficulty of the trails?

old tollhouse rd, before you get to top of 4 lanes on right,,thers a clearing were you can park,,u prob pass all the time on street bike,,,trails are pretty easy for now. all deep ruts are gone,,there are some difficult single track back in there,,veiws are awesome looking over valley.

JonJon
Oct 24th, 2010, 11:12 AM
old tollhouse rd, before you get to top of 4 lanes on right,,thers a clearing were you can park,,u prob pass all the time on street bike,,,trails are pretty easy for now. all deep ruts are gone,,there are some difficult single track back in there,,veiws are awesome looking over valley.

Has the dust settled on that first hill climb when you pull off the pavement? When I went up there like a month ago it was pure silt.

svbrady
Oct 24th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Has the dust settled on that first hill climb when you pull off the pavement? When I went up there like a month ago it was pure silt.

no dust yesterday,prefect compacted dirt,,couldnt ask for any better:D

JonJon
Oct 24th, 2010, 11:42 AM
no dust yesterday,prefect compacted dirt,,couldnt ask for any better:D

:mad: Gah, wish I could ride!!

DeVil
Oct 24th, 2010, 11:48 AM
what a ****ty weather today...:mad:

svbrady
Oct 24th, 2010, 11:52 AM
:mad: Gah, wish I could ride!!

let me no when your healed up.il be headed up that way alot this year its just to darn close..

svbrady
Oct 24th, 2010, 11:56 AM
what a ****ty weather today...:mad:

dirt feeds the appetite kody:yumyum:

montibank
Oct 24th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Trails were awesome yesterday...
One of my buddies put his shifter through his case, but a little JB weld and 30 min or so and we were back on the trail.

Beautiful riding this time of year. Gonna try and sneak out during the week, its too nice out to let the trails go to waste.