training_wheelz
Jul 26th, 2010, 09:26 PM
and here I was ready to congradulate you.....although you are way fast
How was the weather?

Blakester
Jul 26th, 2010, 09:30 PM
and here I was ready to congradulate you.....although you are way fast
How was the weather?

Hot, Hotter and Hottest. Wasn't really bad, only did 3sessions and called it a day, home by 2pm..:D

JJ Walker
Aug 2nd, 2010, 07:42 PM
Funny pic!

I like Caliphotography's new watermark....maybe more mo-fo's buy the photos.

McLuvin_R1
Aug 2nd, 2010, 08:08 PM
Is that an old picture? Ive seen it before I think.

McLuvin_R1
Aug 2nd, 2010, 08:10 PM
Funny pic!

I like Caliphotography's new watermark....maybe more mo-fo's buy the photos.

His watermark can be easily removed using CS5's content aware. :word:

CaliPhotography
Aug 4th, 2010, 12:57 PM

Can it? Nope.

I recently changed it to be a bit more aggressive. I tried the content aware method and it just garbled the image where the watermark was over the bike. If you can do it, I'd be very interested to see your results.

JonJon
Aug 4th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Can it? Nope.

I recently changed it to be a bit more aggressive. I tried the content aware method and it just garbled the image where the watermark was over the bike. If you can do it, I'd be very interested to see your results.

:01welcome7jb: Welcome Brian

Big Kahuna
Aug 4th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Can it? Nope.

I recently changed it to be a bit more aggressive. I tried the content aware method and it just garbled the image where the watermark was over the bike. If you can do it, I'd be very interested to see your results.By the way Brian, we frown on posting watermarked images here and they are removed from the site upon detection.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

GsxR1000Ryda
Aug 4th, 2010, 02:06 PM

Can it? Nope.

Who wants to put some money on it that Shane WON'T be able to remove ALL watermarks.........................:popcorn:

CaliPhotography
Aug 4th, 2010, 03:42 PM
By the way Brian, we frown on posting watermarked images here and they are removed from the site upon detection.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Thanks!

CaliPhotography
Aug 4th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Who wants to put some money on it that Shane WON'T be able to remove ALL watermarks.........................:popcorn:

Oh, that wasn't the challenge. :) The challenge was by using the content aware feature of CS5. While it can remove some watermarks, it doesn't work well when there is detail underneath (like a motorcycle or car). But like I said, if he can do it using the content aware feature, I would be most interested to see the results, and how he did it.

I don't doubt that someone with the right skills could spend a lot of time and get the photo to be 99% watermark free. But when you can buy the same photo that is online for about $12, is it really worth it timewise and to steal from the motorsports community? I would hope not, but hey, there are some of those people out there... probably the same ones that steal from other people's pits at a track day.

..didn't mean to turn that into a rant, haha... sorry.

GsxR1000Ryda
Aug 4th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Oh, that wasn't the challenge. :) The challenge was by using the content aware feature of CS5. While it can remove some watermarks, it doesn't work well when there is detail underneath (like a motorcycle or car). But like I said, if he can do it using the content aware feature, I would be most interested to see the results, and how he did it.

I don't doubt that someone with the right skills could spend a lot of time and get the photo to be 99% watermark free. But when you can buy the same photo that is online for about $12, is it really worth it timewise and to steal from the motorsports community? I would hope not, but hey, there are some of those people out there... probably the same ones that steal from other people's pits at a track day.

Dont worry, McLuving wouldn't be able to photoshop him self out of a paper bag

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 4th, 2010, 04:57 PM

I don't care who you are, that's some funny chit right thar. :pound:

Blakester
Aug 4th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Well said, yeah dude I need to email you again and buy a few of them off you. SOooo, are you gonna be with us, ti2tt, this weekend at streets? I haven't seen your ass in forever, well since we rolled together to that BBQ place in pahrump, I think that was the last time. I keep asking Andrea when you coming out and she always says your sooo busy..LOL

CaliPhotography
Aug 5th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Well said, yeah dude I need to email you again and buy a few of them off you. SOooo, are you gonna be with us, ti2tt, this weekend at streets? I haven't seen your ass in forever, well since we rolled together to that BBQ place in pahrump, I think that was the last time. I keep asking Andrea when you coming out and she always says your sooo busy..LOL

Yes, I'm planning to make it out there this weekend (probably without my bike :( ). And she's right... I work 7 days a week... I don't understand how there is this much work running two small businesses, but I don't have a boss, so I guess it evens out :D

SOUN1
Aug 5th, 2010, 03:24 PM

Dam, go straight for the kill on this one. Will didn't even try to sugar coat it.:D