PDA

View Full Version : James Stewart, the man?

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 2nd, 2010, 11:50 AM
Suzuki will never be competitive because they are not willing to "win at all cost", and invest the money and resources necessary to win a GP championship or even develop a competitive bike, plain and simple.

I think Suzuki's main priority in the racing world is motocross/supercross

Wile_E_Coyote
Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:12 PM

He wouldn't have been champ if Stewart went the distance this year.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:23 PM

Consistency wins championships and Stewart has always had issues with that. I know Stewart is faster, much faster but if he can't keep the bike up right, what good will that do. Supposedly James is going to race the last 4 rounds of Nationals so I guess will just have to wait and see. As of right now, Dungey is killing outdoors right now. Rookie year in the premier class and might possibly have both SX & MX championships. Not to bad if I say so my self.

JonJon
Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:46 PM
Consistency wins championships and Stewart has always had issues with that. I know Stewart is faster, much faster but if he can't keep the bike up right, what good will that do. Supposedly James is going to race the last 4 rounds of Nationals so I guess will just have to wait and see. As of right now, Dungey is killing outdoors right now. Rookie year in the premier class and might possibly have both SX & MX championships. Not to bad if I say so my self.

Stewart is a prima donna, I'm so sick of hearing about him. The guy is fast, but he's got the rockstar persona now, and I wish he would just stay gone.

Windham is taking over Millsaps ride for the remainder of the outdoor series. Can't wait to go watch him ride down south for the last race of the season.

And dungey isn't dominating the series at all, he's just riding very consistently. But, like you said, that's what wins championships.

JonJon
Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:52 PM

And on a side note, Dungey wouldn't have been champ if Villopoto didn't get hurt either. But, that's racing!

Wile_E_Coyote
Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:56 PM
And on a side note, Dungey wouldn't have been champ if Villopoto didn't get hurt either. But, that's racing!

Yep, which just emphasizes that the bike is only a tool.

Sean RR
Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:43 PM
Stewart is a prima donna, I'm so sick of hearing about him. The guy is fast, but he's got the rockstar persona now, and I wish he would just stay gone.

Windham is taking over Millsaps ride for the remainder of the outdoor series. Can't wait to go watch him ride down south for the last race of the season.

And dungey isn't dominating the series at all, he's just riding very consistently. But, like you said, that's what wins championships.

Wow , hate much? Who doesnt act like him when they have all the skills in the world. I guess its easy to hate on people when their on top and not riding the bike you like, or wearing the close you like or the color (bike) you like :rolleyes: I just think its hilarious how many people hate this kid when its obvious no one out there can beat him but HIMSELF. Oh yes, I said it

JonJon
Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:52 PM
Wow , hate much? Who doesnt act like him when they have all the skills in the world. I guess its easy to hate on people when their on top and not riding the bike you like, or wearing the close you like or the color (bike) you like :rolleyes: I just think its hilarious how many people hate this kid when its obvious no one out there can beat him but HIMSELF. Oh yes, I said it
LOL like I said bro, I recognize the talent, but when you've won a few championships (barely in some cases), and you go out and say you're the fastest rider on the planet, you have a seriously fat head. Who doesn't act like him? Carmichael, McGrath, Johnson, Dowd, Pichon, Pourcel... there's been countless people.

How many times did Carmichael hand stewart his ass? Countless..

He BARELY beat Reed in last years championship, then is "tired of racing" after being in the 450 class for basically 2 years.

It has nothing to do with what bike he rides, or what gear he wears, it's his attitude. I liked the guy and used to root for him when Carmichael was racing, because I was tired of watching RC dominate. Then stewart wins a couple titles, and now he's "The greatest motocross racer in the world" as he himself put it.

Sorry bro, but I'm not buying it. The guy is a joke.

JonJon
Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:54 PM
the color (bike) you like :rolleyes:

And this has nothing to do with the 'color' of anything, it's his rockstar attitude. Don't try and play that card.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 2nd, 2010, 03:27 PM
As a fan of motorcross, I want to see the best riders in the world line up to the gate and duke it out. From what James has been "tweeting", he is more eager to get back out and WIN than ever. The man is Hungry, no doubt. I think in 2011 will see a new James, almost similar to James back in the 125 days. Cant wait to see the "fastest man on the planet" back on a dirt bike.

Bubba Hucking his 125 over Larocco's Leap

GreeNug
Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:06 PM
LOL like I said bro, I recognize the talent, but when you've won a few championships (barely in some cases), and you go out and say you're the fastest rider on the planet, you have a seriously fat head. Who doesn't act like him? Carmichael, McGrath, Johnson, Dowd, Pichon, Pourcel... there's been countless people.

How many times did Carmichael hand stewart his ass? Countless..

He BARELY beat Reed in last years championship, then is "tired of racing" after being in the 450 class for basically 2 years.

It has nothing to do with what bike he rides, or what gear he wears, it's his attitude. I liked the guy and used to root for him when Carmichael was racing, because I was tired of watching RC dominate. Then stewart wins a couple titles, and now he's "The greatest motocross racer in the world" as he himself put it.

Sorry bro, but I'm not buying it. The guy is a joke.

+ a million, stewart is the biggest inflated ego'd d-bag to come along in mx racing for quite a while (alessi and J-law were close but I think stewart has them beat). For how fast he is he needs to learn how to ride on a track safely and quit pulling back out into the race line after a mistake with out even checking the race lines and who's coming' at him. He has taken a few people out this way and I'm not sure I've ever seen another professional rider perform inconsiderate / dangerous feats of stupidity like that.

Papa Duck
Jul 2nd, 2010, 09:11 PM
14526,,kinda looks that way will,i used to ride my older bros' suzuki-250 dirt bike way back and it was awesome fast.I do like there street bike also.:)

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:38 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.vitalmx.com/news/news/James-Stewart-Back-on-the-Bike,3311

JonJon
Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:43 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.vitalmx.com/news/news/James-Stewart-Back-on-the-Bike,3311

The guy can whip like there's no tomorrow. That gear is sick too.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:46 PM
The guy can whip like there's no tomorrow. That gear is sick too.

:word: & :word:
Last 4 rounds of Nats baby

ducbill996
Jul 2nd, 2010, 11:20 PM

gotta throw in my +1 on this one too!

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 3rd, 2010, 04:04 AM
so i take it you guys aren't a fan of his new show, "Bubba's World'? :popcorn:

JonJon
Jul 3rd, 2010, 06:39 AM
:word: & :word:
Last 4 rounds of Nats baby

I'm more excited about Windham taking over Millsaps spot for the rest of the nationals ;)

JonJon
Jul 3rd, 2010, 08:07 AM
Still one of the best videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL-Tfyxc-_E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL-Tfyxc-_E

aaw749r
Jul 3rd, 2010, 12:29 PM
so i take it you guys aren't a fan of his new show, "Bubba's World'? :popcorn:

That show right there proves his ego is out of controll and he is just a tool.

ducbill996
Jul 4th, 2010, 06:53 AM
That show right there proves his ego is out of controll and he is just a tool.

yup!

aaw749r
Jul 4th, 2010, 08:43 AM
In the 10 min of the show that I could stand before I started to break out in hives, he and his father took separate Ferraris to the local convince store to get a soda in a po-dunk (poor) town in Florida. That is the proper way to show the locals that you are making big $. It won't take but 2 or 3 years after he is out of professional MC and he and his family will be right where they started, living paycheck to paycheck if they have such dissergard for money.

If you have ever ridden in central Florida you would understand why so many really good riders come from there. The ground is made of “sugar sand” as it is called demands great rhythm and smoothness while WOT all the time. Eventually the entire track into a giant whoop section and stutter bumps. It is not soft like the dunes, it’s actually pretty hard but still it is sand and acts like sand.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 8th, 2010, 04:47 PM
nac nac on roids

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 8th, 2010, 04:55 PM
If you have ever ridden in central Florida you would understand why so many really good riders come from there. The ground is made of “sugar sand” as it is called demands great rhythm and smoothness while WOT all the time. Eventually the entire track into a giant whoop section and stutter bumps. It is not soft like the dunes, it’s actually pretty hard but still it is sand and acts like sand.

So Ray, When you going to pick up a dirt bike and come play with us.

aaw749r
Jul 8th, 2010, 06:19 PM
^^^ Right after I can do track days agian. It'll be a while unless I win the lottery.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 22nd, 2010, 07:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfpvr5D3UtA