PDA

View Full Version : Lets ride!!

09speeddemon
May 30th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Will the dirt section get any bigger on here?????

either this weekend coming up or the fallowing me and some friends are going to hit up Taft if anyone is interested

Flip
May 31st, 2010, 11:25 AM
Dang man i always gotta miss out on the trips to taft

MikeinFresno
May 31st, 2010, 06:16 PM
hot n dusty, but you will have it all to yourself

09speeddemon
May 31st, 2010, 06:41 PM
It will be all dirt bikes so dust wont be as bad. We are going to go early and end early that way we can beat the heat! every time i have been it's been real bad once as far as dust goes

montibank
Jun 3rd, 2010, 12:53 AM
Will the dirt section get any bigger on here?????

either this weekend coming up or the fallowing me and some friends are going to hit up Taft if anyone is interested

Dunno why the dirty folk don't mob these boards - just isn't taking off for that crowd. Maybe they are too busy out riding.

*waits for incoming lattes*

~

Michael

speedjunkie
Jun 13th, 2010, 10:20 PM
was out at running horse today and a buddies mx track in sanger.

might hit running horse again tomorrow.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 13th, 2010, 10:23 PM
was out at running horse today and a buddies mx track in sanger.

might hit running horse again tomorrow.

yo, I'm taking my 125 into moto1 tomorrow

speedjunkie
Jun 13th, 2010, 11:07 PM
sweet, next weekend then yo.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 14th, 2010, 03:20 PM
sweet, next weekend then yo.

why not this weekend?? Anyone wana go ride some dirt this weekend? Thinking about going to 007 by Bass Lake.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:12 PM
My dirt bike is at Moto one speed shop (http://motoone.net/) getting some new parts installed and a much needed tune up. So this Saturday I plan on riding w/ SpeedJunkie and maybe Spanky as well. Not 100% where yet but maybe 007, jose basin, running horse, doesn't really matter to me, i just wana get dirty! If anyone else is down let me know and will plan a meet up spot.

JonJon
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:19 PM
My dirt bike is at Moto one speed shop (http://motoone.net/) getting some new parts installed and a much needed tune up. So this Saturday I plan on riding w/ SpeedJunkie and maybe Spanky as well. Not 100% where yet but maybe 007, jose basin, running horse, doesn't really matter to me, i just wana get dirty! If anyone else is down let me know and will plan a meet up spot.

I'm up for it, but prolly won't be off work til 11 or noon.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:22 PM
I'm up for it, but prolly won't be off work til 11 or noon.

That works. Brian and I wont be getting off work till about 9am anyways on Saturday. I'll give you a call on Friday and touch bases. This is of course, if my bike is finished by Friday!!!

JonJon
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:36 PM
That works. Brian and I wont be getting off work till about 9am anyways on Saturday. I'll give you a call on Friday and touch bases. This is of course, if my bike is finished by Friday!!!

It will be. Boothy is pretty quick when he wants to be, lol.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:44 PM
It will be. Boothy is pretty quick when he wants to be, lol.

He's a cool guy 4 sure. It was my first time meeting the guy today. I think we talked about pit bulls and the bully rescue more than my actual bike thu.

JonJon
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:48 PM
He's a cool guy 4 sure. It was my first time meeting the guy today. I think we talked about pit bulls and the bully rescue more than my actual bike thu.

lol, yea him and his brother are good people.

montibank
Jun 15th, 2010, 06:36 PM

If by some stroke of luck the Mrs has something to go to this weekend I will go. SOP - don't wait for me, I will post up again by friday evening if I can go for contact info.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 15th, 2010, 07:56 PM
If by some stroke of luck the Mrs has something to go to this weekend I will go. SOP - don't wait for me, I will post up again by friday evening if I can go for contact info.

sounds good. The last 4 times i've ridden my bike has been at the dunes so I'm really looking forward to getting back on the dirt again. I know i could use a bigger bike but my 125 will do for now!

McLuvin_R1
Jun 15th, 2010, 09:48 PM
I take my dirt bike out almost every, if not every other weekend. Too much of a hassle to wait for other people to decide if they want to go.

How many threads of a CVR dirt ride have you guys started? And never actually did anything... ;)

So any of you guys actually wanna catch a dirt ride, message me. I roll through fresno on my way to miami or la grange or hollister pretty often. I have a trailer and always have room.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 15th, 2010, 10:00 PM
I take my dirt bike out almost every, if not every other weekend. Too much of a hassle to wait for other people to decide if they want to go.

How many threads of a CVR dirt ride have you guys started? And never actually did anything... ;)

So any of you guys actually wanna catch a dirt ride, message me. I roll through fresno on my way to miami or la grange or hollister pretty often. I have a trailer and always have room.

Soooo does that mean your guna ride with us on Saturday?

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 17th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Picked up my bike from Moto1 today at lunch and it's finally back to dirt mode. Im going to take it out to my GF's property this evening and putt around for a bit so I wont be a complete noob this weekend. So at this point, theirs a group of us (Speedjunkie, Spanky, JonJon and possibly MontiBank, Mcluvin and Papabear) that will probably be riding this Saturday. Not 100% where just yet but it's probably going to be either at 007 in bass lake or Jose Basin in Auberry. I'm hoping to head out of Fresno by noon.

McLuvin_R1
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I'll be at P-ville sunday. Got a double @ wrk. on sat cant go.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:07 PM
I'll be at P-ville sunday. Got a double @ wrk. on sat cant go.

cool deal. I definitely plan on hitting the track again but I wanted to freshen up on some trails first. Maybe next time.

montibank
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:31 AM
So at this point, theirs a group of us (Speedjunkie, Spanky, JonJon and possibly MontiBank, Mcluvin and Papabear) that will probably be riding saturday.
My nieces fiancée needed help drywalling saturday... But changed that to today instead... Sweet!
The Mrs. has a baby shower to go to on Saturday... Awesome.
... Then it all went horrably wrong and she decided she couldn't handle the three week old and the four year old at the shower... Damn! Out for me.

But I plan on doing some pre-running through dusy ershim as soon as it is clear and I can get a weekend. It is going to be very rough riding... It is pre-running, so l'll be going slow and taking pictures. If you are down for some grueling trail riding let me know. I don't own a crawler... If you break down I can't recover you equipment. We will be at the mercy of the jeepers... Anyone done it on two wheels here before?

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 18th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Just got done riding running hoarse with Spanky and some of his friends. Man, I was rusty as hell but I had a BLAST!!! Hoping to ride again tomorrow, anywhere. Also, those who have never ridden a dirt bike, you have no idea how much fun you're missing out on.