PDA

View Full Version : I love WSIR!!! (vid)

Jsdrider
May 18th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Hey guys, did Willow Springs for the first time Friday, May 14th with Track Daz. This track was amazing! This was only my third day ever on the track, so Im glad I had Blakester (Derik) there to show my the ropes. Anyways, Derik mounted his camera on the tank and followed me around the track. I think this was our third session.

Here's the link-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzmPjzccYE

- I was in B group on a mostly stock R6.

Devlausdan
May 18th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Good going. Way to go.

McLuvin_R1
May 18th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Nice Video!

Are you very tall? Is it me or should you be hugging the tank a lot more?

Can't remember the name, but 1 pro would tie his zipper to the gas tank to stay low.

Jsdrider
May 19th, 2010, 06:10 AM
I'm 6'0" tall. I try tuck as
best as I can. I will try to get down a bit lower tho.

SOUN1
May 19th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Nice, I have to get back that way again before the annual turkey migration.

JonJon
May 19th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Nice, I have to get back that way again before the annual turkey migration.

Let's go on Sunday the 6th Soun! :D

Video is great! That is such a fun track.

Devlausdan
May 19th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Let's go on Sunday the 6th Soun! :D

Video is great! That is such a fun track.

You are a junkie. You're weren't kidding.

JonJon
May 19th, 2010, 09:11 AM
You are a junkie. You're weren't kidding.

I told you guys, it's all I think about anymore.

I want some TRACK! :pound:

SOUN1
May 19th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Jon, I got to think long and hard:D...that's back to back track days and Let's Ride (6-20-10) @ Buttonwillow..Dam, I need to get a secound job :(...
WSIR, let me check on my transportation..:evilgrin0013:

DeVil
May 19th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Jon, I got to think long and hard:D...that's back to back track days and Let's Ride (6-20-10) @ Buttonwillow..Dam, I need to get a secound job :(...
WSIR, let me check on my transportation..:evilgrin0013:
ahem whichever track you hitting im with you Soun..:D

JonJon
May 19th, 2010, 01:22 PM
ahem whichever track you hitting im with you Soun..:D

Woot! Let's gooooo!! Sunday the 6th!!

DeVil
May 19th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Woot! Let's gooooo!! Sunday the 6th!!

lol fo sho.;)

Blakester
May 19th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Back on topic, good video I must say:D and Jake you kicked ass out there, dude ran a 1:36 his first time there(not too shabby) Just don't do what I did in Turn 3 at the end of the video and stuff guys in B group like that. Not a smart move on my part, at least I let the front guy pull ahead of me going up to turn 4, oh Yeah I was on the breaks so hard my rear tire came off the ground, at least that is what the guy behind us told me.:eek:

speedjunkie
May 19th, 2010, 08:12 PM
looks good. glad you had fun. that is a fun track for sure with some challenges.

JJ Walker
May 21st, 2010, 08:48 PM
Back on topic, good video I must say:D and Jake you kicked ass out there, dude ran a 1:36 his first time there(not too shabby) Just don't do what I did in Turn 3 at the end of the video and stuff guys in B group like that. Not a smart move on my part, at least I let the front guy pull ahead of me going up to turn 4, oh Yeah I was on the breaks so hard my rear tire came off the ground, at least that is what the guy behind us told me.:eek:

That was messed up Derik, but kinda funny actually.....I had a front row seat!

Jacob, you were haulin ass out there. That was a fun day, man.

Jsdrider
May 21st, 2010, 09:23 PM
That was messed up Derik, but kinda funny actually.....I had a front row seat!

Jacob, you were haulin ass out there. That was a fun day, man.

Thanks Wayne.... Hey bro, june 6 at wsir Curtis Adams is putting a class on for $150. I signed up for it and there is one spot left. You should go too. Derik won't be able to make it. It's thru trackdaz.

JJ Walker
May 22nd, 2010, 07:00 AM
Thanks Wayne.... Hey bro, june 6 at wsir Curtis Adams is putting a class on for $150. I signed up for it and there is one spot left. You should go too. Derik won't be able to make it. It's thru trackdaz.

You know I'd love to go, man....but I can't. Is that the new racer school? Thanks for the info.