PDA

View Full Version : ButtonWillow Video

McLuvin_R1
Apr 15th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Here is a chase lap I did, I am playing with timers to record lap times for Helmet cam renters. I'm working on getting a actual map of the track on the lower right with a red dot showing your progress as well. But I have no idea on how to go about that.

What d you guys think? Any suggestions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awnJW8qYo4E

CBR600RIDA
Apr 15th, 2010, 03:15 PM
We wana see your crash vide0

Calkidd
Apr 15th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Is it me or does that video look like is is playing back at a faster rate than normal play back. :confused2: Everything seems so jumpy like it's being fast forwarded. IDK

McLuvin_R1
Apr 15th, 2010, 03:26 PM
It is hard to get smooth recordings out there. But no the play speed has not been touched. Just the timer added.

Maybe when youtube is done processing it it will look better.

Any suggestions on the timer Brian? Is it ina good spot on the video? Should I use hundreds of a second or just tenths.

mrlopez
Apr 15th, 2010, 04:38 PM
We wana see your crash vide0

+1 :word:

sanford
Apr 15th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Daymmm, thats pretty fast. You da man!

McLuvin_R1
Apr 15th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Daymmm, thats pretty fast. You da man!

Thanks man, I was trailing that guy as close as I could safely. The video turned out great. I need to work on some mounting points that d not shake as much.

I cant wait to get some 1:59 footage up in June.

training_wheelz
Apr 15th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Nice vid. I plan on having you record one of my sessions next time you're there. Was going to do it last Monday but you lost your ride before I got a chance to ask

McLuvin_R1
Apr 15th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Nice vid. I plan on having you record one of my sessions next time you're there. Was going to do it last Monday but you lost your ride before I got a chance to ask

We had extra bikes, SF BOYZ was there ;)

Definitely. Just swing by. We will get you set up with 2 cams. 1 pointed at your speedo. And one of you. I'll even edit it with lap times and a video overlay of your speedo in the top right corner. Will be a nice video. ;)

sanford
Apr 16th, 2010, 09:21 AM
So do you ride with Matt B. ?

SOUN1
Apr 16th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Where is the crash video of Kody? I want to see the sand spot that he hit?:evilgrin0013:

DeVil
Apr 16th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Where is the crash video of Kody? I want to see the sand spot that he hit?:evilgrin0013:

hahahaha...bastard, there are no sand, and yes you told me about that corner.:mad:

JonJon
Apr 16th, 2010, 12:15 PM

hahahaha...bastard, there are no sand, and yes you told me about that corner.:mad:

Hey, don't let that guy bully you Kody. He couldn't even make it onto the track at WSIR last thanksgiving. :popcorn:

DeVil
Apr 16th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Hey, don't let that guy bully you Kody. He couldn't even make it onto the track at WSIR last thanksgiving. :popcorn:

lol yeah i know..he's the one that went strawberry picking hahahaha.:p

SOUN1
Apr 16th, 2010, 03:19 PM

I tell you what....that was a long ride home:sleep:..
When is your next track day?
I'm begining to wonder about the viedo...I think KODY ask Shane not to post.

McLuvin_R1
Apr 16th, 2010, 03:44 PM
So do you ride with Matt B. ?

Yeah I not only ride with him, I also totaled his bike once ;)