PDA

View Full Version : Supercross Thread *Spoilers*

Pages : [1] 2

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 17th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Decided to make a thread on the supercross races where we can discuss results without ruining it for others.

Hats off to Ryan Dungey for his first win in the 450 class. Stewart had bad luck all night (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14fZiZOJIo&feature=player_embedded ). It's hard to tell if it was any ones fault other then that's racing, **** happens. Apparently Reed is out of the season with a broken hand too. Oh and i guess at the end of the race, James tried to "find" reed and ended up pushing Reeds biker over as well as some choice of language. Definitely an exciting series already!

decipral
Jan 17th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Watched the race at the in laws. Its deffinitely good to see a good kid like Dungey come up and be a Challenge. Poto has been disappointing. I think Stewart kind of set himself up to be landed on by crossing the track in the air while Partridge had no other place to go. But that's racing. I have landed on someone before. Didn't ever hear what happened to Reed til now. I thought he just gave up. Reed deffinitely put an agressive move on Stewart that he knew wouldn't have stuck anyways. Great Racing this year.

JonJon
Jan 18th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Dungey is talented, and he's got Carmichael teaching him the ropes. The kid is gonna go far.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 18th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Reed has been fined and possibly suspended for one race (not that it matters, hes out for the season) for the lil love tap he gave stewart when they were on the ground. Stewart got a "warning" for knocking over Reeds 50k bike. Hmmmmmmmm

JonJon
Jan 18th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Reed has been fined and possibly suspended for one race (not that it matters, hes out for the season) for the lil love tap he gave stewart when they were on the ground. Stewart got a "warning" for knocking over Reeds 50k bike. Hmmmmmmmm

Nah, Reeds fine and suspension was lifted. They were at the AMA trailer til 4:am appealing the "love tap" Reed put on Stewart. Reeds argument was that his hand was trapped under Stewart, and he had to push him off to get out.

(If you watch the replay, it's clear he was just trapped and trying to get Stewart off him)

As far as Stewart coming over and kicking over Reeds bike... That's just straight low class..

sPAnKy1600
Jan 18th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty ignorant to motocross racing, but I happened to catch a race late last night on speed, and it was arenacross lites in phoenix.

All I have to say is whoever that Ryan Morais guy is, can come up the field like a mofo. One of the more exciting races I've seen...

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 18th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I'm pretty ignorant to motocross racing, but I happened to catch a race late last night on speed, and it was arenacross lites in phoenix.

All I have to say is whoever that Ryan Morais guy is, can come up the field like a mofo. One of the more exciting races I've seen...

Yeah the lites class had a good battle for sure.

JonJon
Jan 18th, 2010, 02:40 PM

Yea, that was Supercross lites. Ryan Morais was team-mates with Jake Weimer, (the guy who's won both races), last year. Ryan is definitely fast, but being on a new bike/team, I feel like they are at a disadvantage to the Monster/Kawi guys.

If Josh Hansen could ever avoid crashes, he would be right there at the front with those guys. I'd even go as far as saying he would teach Jake Weimer a thing or two.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 18th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Yea, that was Supercross lites. Ryan Morais was team-mates with Jake Weimer, (the guy who's won both races), last year. Ryan is definitely fast, but being on a new bike/team, I feel like they are at a disadvantage to the Monster/Kawi guys.

If Josh Hansen could ever avoid crashes, he would be right there at the front with those guys. I'd even go as far as saying he would teach Jake Weimer a thing or two.

Poor Hansen, I was so pissed when he went down. You could tell he was more upset then hurt when he was lying on the ground.

up in smoke
Jan 18th, 2010, 07:23 PM
morais is a local rider. I think he's from the turlock area. I remember him shredding up little okie aroud 2000.

decipral
Jan 18th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Low class would be Jason Lawrence. A little agression in racing makes it interesting and I can't say that Reed didn't deserve it. (And I like Reed). There was no way that was going to be a clean pass. Anyways, it's deffinitely shaping up to be a good competitve season. Lites class always has some good tough, fast racing. Alot of people felt that the Supercross class was going to be a walk in the park for Stewart this year but as always, accidents seem to plague him.

sPAnKy1600
Jan 18th, 2010, 11:29 PM

Weimer seemed like he just cruised it til the end and happened to pass at the right time.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 20th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Rumor has it Stewart might not be racing at A2 this weekend

JonJon
Jan 20th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Rumor has it Stewart might not be racing at A2 this weekend

Where'd you hear this? I haven't seen anything on any of the sites about it.

I don't think he would pull out unless he broke some ribs during that heat race. He sure didn't seem very comfortable walking away from that crash.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 20th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Where'd you hear this? I haven't seen anything on any of the sites about it.

I don't think he would pull out unless he broke some ribs during that heat race. He sure didn't seem very comfortable walking away from that crash.

inside source from vitalmx.com boards. But like i said, just a rumor. Im sure he felt that crash(es) a lot more a couple days after.

JonJon
Jan 20th, 2010, 11:39 AM
inside source from vitalmx.com boards. But like i said, just a rumor. Im sure he felt that crash(es) a lot more a couple days after.

:word: He was holding his side like he had some busted ribs. I don't like him really, but I don't want to see him out either. I want Dungey to earn a championship, not have it given to him.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 20th, 2010, 11:41 AM
:word: He was holding his side like he had some busted ribs. I don't like him really, but I don't want to see him out either. I want Dungey to earn a championship, not have it given to him.

exactly! I can hear it now, only reason Dungey won it is cuz the top dogs were out, blah blah blah.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 20th, 2010, 03:22 PM
:popcorn:

Rumors have been swirling that San Manuel Yamaha's James Stewart, the defending AMA Supercross Champion, might have to skip round three of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Series due to injuries he suffered during his heat race last weekend at Phoenix. According to a source close to the team, however, the rumors are false. As of now, Stewart is expected to race. But James will skip tomorrow's scheduled press conference at Angel Stadium.

JonJon
Jan 20th, 2010, 03:28 PM
:popcorn:

This is why I never believe anything I read on a forum. :rolleyes::popcorn:

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 20th, 2010, 03:32 PM
This is why I never believe anything I read on a forum. :rolleyes::popcorn:

for the most part, I agree but there's a couple of guys that are legitimate sources.

JonJon
Jan 21st, 2010, 07:59 AM
http://www.racerxonline.com/video/james-stewart-interview.aspx

Straight from the horse's mouth.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 21st, 2010, 08:16 AM
http://www.racerxonline.com/video/james-stewart-interview.aspx

Straight from the horse's mouth.

I saw that last night. Man, I'm sorry but I cant take the guy serious while he has a stupid smirk on his face during the whole interview. Also, how many dam times can you say "like" and "you know". Dude needs to take some public speaking classes, lol. But hey, At least he man'd up about the KP incident and the fact he let his emotions take over after the race. I'm glad he's going to be back in the mix this weekend none of the less.

JonJon
Jan 21st, 2010, 10:15 AM
I saw that last night. Man, I'm sorry but I cant take the guy serious while he has a stupid smirk on his face during the whole interview. Also, how many dam times can you say "like" and "you know". Dude needs to take some public speaking classes, lol. But hey, At least he man'd up about the KP incident and the fact he let his emotions take over after the race. I'm glad he's going to be back in the mix this weekend none of the less.

:word: My brother has been making fun of him all morning, just going around saying "like" every other word. :pound:
I'm glad he man'd up about it all tho.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 21st, 2010, 10:20 AM
:word: My brother has been making fun of him all morning, just going around saying "like" every other word. :pound:
I'm glad he man'd up about it all tho.

On another note, When's the last time you seen a Professional Racer go online to make a public statement just to salvage his reputation. Drama much! I'm sure they'll be be plenty of Boo-birds at A2 this weekend. Are you going?

JonJon
Jan 21st, 2010, 10:28 AM
On another note, When's the last time you seen a Professional Racer go online to make a public statement just to salvage his reputation. Drama much! I'm sure they'll be be plenty of Boo-birds at A2 this weekend. Are you going?

No, think I'm doing San Fran, A3, and San Diego. Stewart is a little thug. You should have seen his intro video at A1.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 23rd, 2010, 07:34 PM
I believe the 450 class will be on tv tomorrow at 10am on CBS. Not sure when the lites will be.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 24th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Dungey is once again, the MAN! Clean night of racing 4 sure. This has to easily be the best year of SX ive ever watched.

decipral
Jan 24th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Lites were on Speed at 7pm. Weimer is deffinitely looking like he is going to take the West Championship. Didn't get to see the Supercross class as I was at church and didn't DVR it. But saw the results. Dungey is running strong!!!

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 1st, 2010, 12:26 PM
Well San Fran was yet again an exciting night of racing.
Stewart is out (not sure how long) with a broken wrist. He under went surgery last friday so you can pretty much count him out for the championship this year.

For the Lites, Jake Weimer got 2nd for the first time ever this year and Trey Canard pretty much killed the whole race. You could tell Jake was really bummed out with the 2nd, I think his goal was to go undefeated.

For the 450's, Ryan Dungey yet again started to check out in the beginning of the race only to get cross rutted off a triple and loop out mid air (gnarly crash). Doing so, he gave up a 9 second lead to Ryan Villopoto who took the main event. Dungey was able to salvage a 4th, Millsaps 3rd, and Hill 2nd.

It's a real bummer that Stewart is out but even more so now, the championship is up to grabs to like 3 different riders.
JonJon, post up some pictures bro!

JonJon
Feb 1st, 2010, 12:59 PM
JonJon, post up some pictures bro!

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/album.php?albumid=619

Most of the pics I took from down there! Most amazing night of my life.

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 1st, 2010, 01:05 PM
http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/album.php?albumid=619

Most of the pics I took from down there! Most amazing night of my life.

You lucky SOB. Are you going to A3 and Diego too?

JonJon
Feb 1st, 2010, 01:19 PM
You lucky SOB. Are you going to A3 and Diego too?

Going to A3, will hopefully have some more credentials.

decipral
Feb 1st, 2010, 03:05 PM
Went to the race and had a great time. A lil colder than at PHX though. Great racing. My wife and I saw Dungey whip over the triple and she said don't celebrate just yet and then Dungey crashed. I think he could have podiumed but maybe was gased or injured. Its deffinitely going to be a good season. I have had the same bone broken that Stewart has and it took me a 5 months to heal after the 1st surgery and then had to have a bone graft 9 months later. He's out for the season in my opinion.

JonJon
Feb 1st, 2010, 04:17 PM
My wife and I saw Dungey whip over the triple and she said don't celebrate just yet and then Dungey crashed. I think he could have podiumed but maybe was gased or injured.

His handlebars were completely jacked up and his clutch lever was facing the ground after that wreck in the main. He could have salvaged 2nd if it wasn't for that.

decipral
Feb 1st, 2010, 07:23 PM
Ahh the clutch lever should not have been that big of a deal as you should always put teflon underneath the clamp and leave it just loose enough to rotate with force. The tweaked bars I can see, but Davi was not that far ahead of him. Kudos to salvaging the most points he could though.

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Poto is looking FASSSSSSSSST (poto, wey, and weimer 3 lap sprint @ Kawi track)
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000089659/videos/villopoto-vs-wey-vs-weimer-three-riders-three-laps/

JonJon
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Poto is looking FASSSSSSSSST (poto, wey, and weimer 3 lap sprint @ Kawi track)
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000089659/videos/villopoto-vs-wey-vs-weimer-three-riders-three-laps/

That was soooo last week! lol. Poto is the man.

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:19 AM
That was soooo last week! lol. Poto is the man.

Thanks 4 NOT posting it!!

JonJon
Feb 6th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Thanks 4 NOT posting it!!

I'm just gonna make my own motocross app available from iTunes and just send updates I find all day long. That make you happy? lol

decipral
Feb 6th, 2010, 11:43 AM
All motorcyclists need to band together and revolt against Speed TV and form our own Broadcasting program that covers only motorcycle racing. I'm sick of the crap day or 6 after racing coverage when they show reruns of Pass Time...... Rant over

JonJon
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:08 PM
All motorcyclists need to band together and revolt against Speed TV and form our own Broadcasting program that covers only motorcycle racing. I'm sick of the crap day or 6 after racing coverage when they show reruns of Pass Time...... Rant over

:word::word::word::word::word:

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 6th, 2010, 01:38 PM

I agree the coverage could be better but still, atleast it isnt as bad as it was when ESPN covered sx/mx. The races were televised 2 weeks + after the race and majority of them were on at like 1-4am in the morning. MX/SX is getting more mainstream every year but I doubt it'll ever get the coverage that NASCRAP gets. Were lucky we get next day w/ speed and CBS so no complaints here other that Ralph sheen or whatever his name is a douche bag of a commentator, lol.

decipral
Feb 8th, 2010, 11:37 PM
"Could be"

You mean "Should be". SX and MX events pretty much sell out at every stadium and track they visit. I'm not asking for a full day event to talk strategics about block passing someone. All I am asking for is the live 2 and half hours of live coverage on a Saturday afternoon / evening to watch one of my favorite sporting events.

There are 4 stations covering NASCRAP all day long when they aren't even racing. Let alone the numerous reruns of Pass Time and the stupid Dangerous Drives marathon they had this last Saturday. SERIOUSLY!!!!! DO WE NEED 10 hrs of a stupid show no one is going to watch?

Speed is a motorsports broadcasting network that should devote the little amount of time to 2 wheeled enthusiasts.

JonJon
Feb 11th, 2010, 07:12 PM
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/trey-canard-to-fill-in-for-short-2-11-10.aspx

Sick!!!!! Man I can't wait to watch this. :peanutbutterjellyti

JonJon
Feb 19th, 2010, 02:26 AM
dayyyyyyyym. Poto looks SO fast!

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000090814/videos/riding-with-ryan-villopoto-3/

chromefonica
Feb 20th, 2010, 11:48 PM
OUSTANDING RACE!!! Those stupid lappers need to get their heads out of their @$$es and get out of the d@mn way!

decipral
Feb 21st, 2010, 12:08 AM
Yes AWESOME racing and great live coverage for once. As I have ridden MX and Desert Racing, It is up to the faster rider to get around the slower rider. The faster person can always find a way around. The section of the track Poto and Dungey were in was a one line switchback leaving the lappers who themselves are battling for position as well in the line. That is racing. I don't care what any pro such as Emig and RC (Who is not the GOAT btw) has to say about it. They are whiners.

chromefonica
Feb 23rd, 2010, 09:41 AM
SPEED is actually going to cover the races for the next 3 weekends

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 23rd, 2010, 09:46 AM
SPEED is actually going to cover the races for the next 3 weekends

live at that.

chromefonica
Feb 23rd, 2010, 09:47 AM
live at that.

Hells yeah!

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 23rd, 2010, 09:50 AM
Hells yeah!

Waking up on every Sunday at 9am to catch the races gets old fast

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:21 PM
It is up to the faster rider to get around the slower rider.

agreed, It is the responsibilty of the faster rider to pass safely, NOT for the slower guy to move over.

JonJon
Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:30 PM
agreed, It is the responsibilty of the faster rider to pass safely, NOT for the slower guy to move over.

Not when the slower rider is in the racing line while the two leaders are coming up on them. That's why they have the blue flag with the yellow slash. Carmichael put it best; "That flag means there is a race happening, and you're not in it. Get out of the racing line."

I agree the faster rider should be responsible for safely passing the lap rider, but the lap rider needs to make room when they have had the "gtfo the way" flag being waved in their face 9 corners in a row. :zz2cents:

decipral
Feb 23rd, 2010, 08:18 PM
Jon Jon, that is a part of racing and always has been. They are "In" a race. it may not be for the lead but they are vying for the best position possible. Just cuz you are fast doesn't mean that people have to move. If your so fast you shouldn't be complaining about finding a way around.

JonJon
Feb 23rd, 2010, 08:57 PM
Jon Jon, that is a part of racing and always has been. They are "In" a race. it may not be for the lead but they are vying for the best position possible. Just cuz you are fast doesn't mean that people have to move. If your so fast you shouldn't be complaining about finding a way around.

I agree to a certain extent, but in this case, the lap riders were not even close to moving up a position, and the sections they were taking up had no room to pass. There wouldn't be a "move-over" flag, if it didn't need to be used.

chromefonica
Feb 23rd, 2010, 09:05 PM

Yes they are in a race, but it is a simple courtesy when you are being lapped to GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! Plus it is a safety thing. Rookie riders are unpredictable and create a hazard when being passed by incredibly fast riders.

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 23rd, 2010, 09:50 PM
Yes they are in a race, but it is a simple courtesy when you are being lapped to GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! Plus it is a safety thing. Rookie riders are unpredictable and create a hazard when being passed by incredibly fast riders.

any rider who makes to the night event let alone main event is far from a rookie rider. Even the guy in last place could easily be the fastest guy in his city or state.

No matter what, every guy in front has to get around the same lapped riders. Blue flag or not, the better rider will make the pass and use the line available and still win the race, regardless of the "rule".

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 6th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Daytona supercross is LIVE on speed channel right now.

JonJon
Mar 6th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Daytona supercross is LIVE on speed channel right now.

I'm gonna say Poto, but I'm rooting for Canard or Windham!

chromefonica
Mar 6th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Grant Langston just ate $h!t!!!!!!

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 6th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Grant Langston just ate $h!t!!!!!!

sux cuz he was running fast tonight and the fact he's recovering from a prior injury

Back to the race, Poto KILLED it. Dude was riding like a mad man, all over the place.

decipral
Mar 6th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Yeah I would have liked to see Langston race. I don't think he would have lasted but may have made it look interesting.

I'm mixed emtions about Reed. I know he's coming back from injury but if you qualify fastest you should be racing regardless of if your not in the Chamoionship race. Thats like saying whoever doesn't have a chance to win the championship should just stop racing.

JonJon
Mar 6th, 2010, 09:04 PM
I'm mixed emtions about Reed. I know he's coming back from injury but if you qualify fastest you should be racing regardless of if your not in the Chamoionship race. Thats like saying whoever doesn't have a chance to win the championship should just stop racing.

Reed is a drama queen right there with Stewart. He had the fastest lap, but check the 5 lap averages. Primadonnas!

JonJon
Mar 9th, 2010, 06:18 PM
This was sick. I had to share it. http://motocross.transworld.net/1000092110/features/touring-the-rockstarsuzuki-team-truck/

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 9th, 2010, 10:23 PM
langston update
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000092050/videos/catching-up-with-grant-langston-3/

He looks rather high in that interview

CBR600RIDA
Mar 13th, 2010, 11:32 PM
supercross on speed right now.
its mar 13...10-30 pm

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 15th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Villipoto is a man on a mission right now. I'd like to see him take this championship which is very much possible if he keeps this up. Props to Barcia on his first lites win. I'm glad Pourcel didn't go undefeated and i see Barcia winning some more before the end of the season.

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 19th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Poto is out for the season, Broke his Leg in a pretty nasty spill off a triple. He was definitely riding over his head that night when he should of been much more conservative. So Dungey, mathematically is the 2010 SX champ. Not bad for his rookie year in the 450 class.

GsxR1000Ryda
May 8th, 2010, 11:58 PM
2010 season is over. Tonight at Vegas was some of the best racing I've seen in a long time. Pro circuit killed it going 1-4 and Dungey led the 1st to last lap, completely dominated the race. Great way to finish off his 450 rookie year championship. CANT WAIT FOR OUTDOORS!!!
http://www.supercross.com/ama-supercross-race-results

JonJon
Oct 18th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Australian Super X: http://www.superx.com.au/super-x-tv/ByDate/Monster-Energy-Super-X-LITES-Final-1-Newcastle/10125/

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 22nd, 2010, 07:31 AM
Stewart needs to get back on a smoker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfpvr5D3UtA

Hot from Behind
Oct 22nd, 2010, 03:32 PM
Did I hear the announcer say "Harley Quinlan" in that AuSX video?

JonJon
Oct 22nd, 2010, 03:34 PM

Yea, if I remember right he rides a Yam 250f.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 22nd, 2010, 03:43 PM

you know him?

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:10 AM
The 2011 Supercross Season is upon us (Jan 8th) and it's already building up to be one of the best seasons in a Long time. The 450 Class is going to be STACKED this year with some of the best riders lining up to the gate that all have the potential to win each night.
Ryan Dungey
James Stewart
Chad Reed
Ryan Villopoto
Trey Canard
CAN'T FRIGGING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonJon
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:12 AM
I got money on Canard winning A1, and poto taking the championship. :thumbsup:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:17 AM
I got money on Canard winning A1, and poto taking the championship. :thumbsup:
Canard is going to be a threat on the 450 that's for sure but I dont see him winning A1. But than again, with this stacked of a class, anything can happen. I sure hope Pourcel makes it to the gate but there is still no word that he's land a team yet.

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Also, the amount of confidence Dungey (2k10 SX/MX/MXdN) has going into this season, I really wouldn't be surprise if takes A1.

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Are you going to A1 Jon?

Flip
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:27 AM
This season will be sick! I'll be rooting for canard on the 450's and justin barcia on the 250's. Dungey and canard both are some of the hardest trainers so i wonder how stewart and reed will do this year. Dnt forget about R.V, Hill, and Grant

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:34 AM
This season will be sick! I'll be rooting for canard on the 450's and justin barcia on the 250's. Dungey and canard both are some of the hardest trainers so i wonder how stewart and reed will do this year. Dnt forget about R.V, Hill, and Grant

I think Stewart is the hungriest he's ever been in his career and I think he could go two ways. One, come out with the most raw speed and completely destroy the competition or two, ride WAY over his head trying to compete with the up n comers and crash out.

JonJon
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Are you going to A1 Jon?
Yea, got my vendor passes in hand ;)

Hill isn't racing this year. Grant is going to be fast, that's for sure. I don't think Reed's bikes will be able to keep up with the factory stuff, but we will see.

JonJon
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM
I think Stewart is the hungriest he's ever been in his career and I think he could go two ways. One, come out with the most raw speed and completely destroy the competition or two, ride WAY over his head trying to compete with the up n comers and crash out.

RV is riding the same way, with a vengeance. Plus, he's got Aldon Baker on his side now for training, and multiple people have said that RV is coming out stronger than ever this year.

Stewart is the self proclaimed greatest athlete of all time, he's already won all the races before he shows up! :rolleyes:
I've got my money on him riding over his head all year until he wrecks out.

Flip
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:39 AM

I totally agree with you. He sure does make it exciting. His show is dumb as hell tho lol

Flip
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Yea, got my vendor passes in hand ;)

Hill isn't racing this year. Grant is going to be fast, that's for sure. I don't think Reed's bikes will be able to keep up with the factory stuff, but we will see.

Really hill not racin? I think reed will do alrite. His bike will be similar to windhams geico/factory connection bike. I havnt heard much about RV lately but im sure he'll be haulin azz like last year!

JonJon
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Really hill not racin?

Yea, he screwed himself up really bad about 6 months ago. He just barely got back on a bike. http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Interview-Josh-Hill,1977/GuyB,64

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:46 AM
I totally agree with you. He sure does make it exciting. His show is dumb as hell tho lol

LOL So your telling me you won't be watching Bubbas World season 2?

Flip
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:52 AM
LOL So your telling me you won't be watching Bubbas World season 2?

Haha man reality shows are retarted nowadays. Plus stewart is a idiot! I like to watch him on the track thats it

JonJon
Dec 8th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Haha man reality shows are retarted nowadays. Plus stewart is a idiot! I like to watch him on the track thats it

:word::word::word:

JonJon
Dec 13th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Back when Bubba wasn't so Hollywood. http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=942248 Gotta give it up as one of the best 125 riders ever.

sPAnKy1600
Dec 13th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Back when Bubba wasn't so Hollywood. http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=942248 Gotta give it up as one of the best 125 riders ever.

That was pretty entertaining... Dave Chapelle sure does know how to ride.

JonJon
Dec 13th, 2010, 11:28 PM
That was pretty entertaining... Dave Chepelle sure does know how to ride.

:pound:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 14th, 2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6HH3_k1zw&feature=player_embedded

JonJon
Dec 14th, 2010, 10:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6HH3_k1zw&feature=player_embedded

Stick with shoe salesman. :p

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:50 AM
So anyone here plan on going to Anaheim for Round 1 on January 8th?

JonJon
Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
So anyone here plan on going to Anaheim for Round 1 on January 8th?

:here:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 23rd, 2010, 01:01 PM
:here:

rain or shine?

JonJon
Dec 23rd, 2010, 01:15 PM
rain or shine?

Rain or shine, every year. Prolly doing A1, Dodger stadium, Oakland, and A2 this year as long as I get the tickets.

P.S. If it rains, my money is on K-dub. :D

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 23rd, 2010, 01:42 PM
Rain or shine, every year. Prolly doing A1, Dodger stadium, Oakland, and A2 this year as long as I get the tickets.

P.S. If it rains, my money is on K-dub. :D

theres a supercross in Oakland?

JonJon
Dec 23rd, 2010, 02:20 PM
theres a supercross in Oakland?

Yup, this is the first year of it. Only 2 Anaheim's also.

JonJon
Dec 27th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Could be a sleeper. Has a real smooth riding style, kinda like K-dub. http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Countdown-to-2011-Kyle-Regal,2037/GuyB,64

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 28th, 2010, 10:03 AM
could be a sleeper. Has a real smooth riding style, kinda like k-dub. http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/countdown-to-2011-kyle-regal,2037/guyb,64

oooooooooooooo boy!! I cant wait!!!!!!

JonJon
Dec 28th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Cool "inside" video of FMF racing. Ray, you will like this one! http://www.racerxonline.com/article/watch-instock-at-fmf-racing-12-28-10.aspx

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 28th, 2010, 09:30 PM
I wana get some Falken tires now!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL2PyDl6WzI&feature=player_embedded

JonJon
Dec 28th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Bummer!
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/weimer-update.aspx

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 28th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Bummer!
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/weimer-update.aspx

Soooooooooooo PC can sign Pourcel now!! :word: :confused:

aaw749r
Dec 28th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Ray, you will like this one!

Yes I did, thank you.

JonJon
Dec 28th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Soooooooooooo PC can sign Pourcel now!! :word: :confused:

Lame... But ya prolly.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 1st, 2011, 07:17 PM
The storm is coming........1 week away!!

JonJon
Jan 2nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
The storm is coming........1 week away!!

It's going to be an exciting year. I want to see how fast Malcolm really is.

Pourcel isn't racing til outdoors. (lame)

JonJon
Jan 5th, 2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/01/04/animated-lap-around-anaheim-1

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 5th, 2011, 09:46 AM
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/01/04/animated-lap-around-anaheim-1

Oh snap, big @$$ triple in the first round!!

JonJon
Jan 5th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Oh snap, big @$$ triple in the first round!!

I'm more interested in that gigantic start straight. There's always a big ass triple. :p

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 5th, 2011, 10:02 AM
I'm more interested in that gigantic start straight. There's always a big ass triple. :p

at least its a clean triple and yeah that start has Alessi and Short written all over it.

JonJon
Jan 6th, 2011, 11:04 PM
A1 press day: http://motocross.transworld.net/1000105754/features/anaheim-i-press-day/

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 8th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Round 1 is LIVE tonight (1/8) at 7pm on SPEED Channel.WATCH IT!!!

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Saturday was a great preview of whats to come. For the supercross class (450) Ryan Villipoto got a great start, took advantage of it and pretty much lead the whole race and won a1. Ryan Dungey sat in 2nd most of the race and that's where he finished. James Stewart got a horrible start & was in 11 place going into the first turn. He managed to work his way up to 3rd place at very impressive pace and even start closing in on the top2 but ran out of time (laps). Trey Canard (rookie) got 4th and Chad Reed finished 5th. I predict this will be the top 5 all year and the racing ahead of us is going to be insane! Round 2 will be LIVE again on SPEED channel this Saturday at 6:30pm. DO NOT MISS THIS.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 10th, 2011, 02:46 PM
so JonJon how was it man!? Where the pictures at? Who looked the fastest in person?

dman250r
Jan 10th, 2011, 05:13 PM
That 450 race was exciting it was fun watching a capable guy like Stewart just flying through the pack one by one. Can't wait to see the next race. Kinda strange how the lites were all the monster energy kawis, I wonder if monster sponsoring the event had something to do with that?

Flip
Jan 10th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Haha the pro circuit lites team has always been the top team. They just have the best equipment and awesome riders. Last year they went 1,2,3 in vegas

The 450 class is so stacked. Its gna be an exciting and season!

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 10th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Kinda strange how the lites were all the monster energy kawis, I wonder if monster sponsoring the event had something to do with that?

They just have the best equipment and awesome riders.

The 450 class is so stacked. Its gna be an exciting and season!

:word: Nothing new from PC. I think Super X in Aus gave the confidence lil Hanny needed. It's been a while since the 450 class has been this competitive. Poto shocked the hell out of me with that win. I sure hope everyone stays healthy this year.

Flip
Jan 10th, 2011, 06:31 PM
:word: Nothing new from PC. I think Super X in Aus gave the confidence lil Hanny needed. It's been a while since the 450 class has been this competitive. Poto shocked the hell out of me with that win. I sure hope everyone stays healthy this year.

Definitly ...hanny was badass before an now is alot more confident and way smoother

JonJon
Jan 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Poto with the championship after 17 races if he can stay healthy. Then onto the outdoor champ. :thumbsup:

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 10th, 2011, 08:23 PM
I think the other guys are in trouble if James gets a good start.....and stays up ;)

JonJon
Jan 10th, 2011, 08:27 PM
I think the other guys are in trouble if James gets a good start.....and stays up ;)

Between the 2 practices, heat race, and main, he "almost" wadded it up hard 6 times that I counted. But, the reason he is so fun to watch ride, is because 9/10 he's gonna save it. There's always that 1/10 that bites him tho. :rolleyes:

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 10th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Between the 2 practices, heat race, and main, he "almost" wadded it up hard 6 times that I counted. But, the reason he is so fun to watch ride, is because 9/10 he's gonna save it. There's always that 1/10 that bites him tho. :rolleyes:

Nothing new for Stewart. Just like RC they ride to the very edge and there speed as well as there bobbles, shows. I say 2011 SX Champ, James Bubba Stewart

chromefonica
Jan 12th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Nothing new for Stewart. Just like RC they ride to the very edge and there speed as well as there bobbles, shows. I say 2011 SX Champ, James Bubba Stewart

I think Stewart gets to emotional and it clouds his mind. My money is on Villapoto this season, but I will still be rooting for Dungey

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 12th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I think Stewart gets to emotional and it clouds his mind. My money is on Villapoto this season, but I will still be rooting for Dungey

Maybe the old Stewart yes but I think were going to see a much more patient and collected James this year. My money is on Bubba for the cup.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 15th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Round 2, LIVE tonight on SPEED @ 6:30pm

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 23rd, 2011, 10:01 AM
Round 3 is on tv right now (not live) on CBS (channel 7). From what JonJon told me last night, it was one of the best races he has ever seen! Check it out!!

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 23rd, 2011, 11:05 AM
CRAZY GOOD RACE!!! MAN this season is the best!!!

Joe Average
Jan 23rd, 2011, 11:06 AM
yeah, but cbs's coverage absolutely sucks. great race by the way.

JonJon
Jan 23rd, 2011, 11:06 AM

:thumbsup: Poto from 10th to first. That man is an animal!

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 23rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
yeah, but cbs's coverage absolutely sucks. great race by the way.
better than no coverage

:thumbsup: Poto from 10th to first. That man is an animal!

werd. My question is has james lost his edge, or are these guys just as fast?!? I wished bubba wouldn't of gone down though. Could of been a even more epic of a race. Oh well, 13 more rounds baby! Are you going to Oakland Jon?

JonJon
Jan 23rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
werd. My question is has james lost his edge, or are these guys just as fast?!? I wished bubba wouldn't of gone down though. Could of been a even more epic of a race. Oh well, 13 more rounds baby! Are you going to Oakland Jon?

James isn't the same James as he used to be. The last 3 laps of the race he was showing flashes of "king james", but even if he didn't go down he was going to get passed by RV.

Like I said, Poto wants it more. He trains harder, rides harder, focuses on nothing but that championship. I think James is just there for the paycheck now.

On another note; I was in the same corner that Canard wadded it up in the heat, and all I have to say is JEEZ! I'm shocked he wasn't hurt.

Amazing racing tho. Definitely the best 450 race I have ever seen.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 23rd, 2011, 06:56 PM
On another note; I was in the same corner that Canard wadded it up in the heat, and all I have to say is JEEZ! I'm shocked he wasn't hurt.

Yeah i was reading online some people said it looked like a career ending wreck. I love Trey, fist pumps the holeshot, goons the finish line jump. I hope he wins one this season.

JonJon
Jan 23rd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Yeah i was reading online some people said it looked like a career ending wreck. I love Trey, fist pumps the holeshot, goons the finish line jump. I hope he wins one this season.

I was shocked he rode away. Oh, he will, I'm willing to bet on that one.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 23rd, 2011, 06:59 PM
I watched the lites race on speed and that was a good race too. Hanny got beat up out there lol.

JonJon
Jan 23rd, 2011, 07:01 PM
I watched the lites race on speed and that was a good race too. Hanny got beat up out there lol.

Did you see him send that guy over the berm? pretty messed up, entirely deliberate, just because the guy block passed him the corner before.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:01 PM
I was shocked he rode away. Oh, he will, I'm willing to bet on that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyLOAHd6xNM

JonJon
Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyLOAHd6xNM

He was on his hands/knees in-between the hay bails for about 5 minutes after he crawled off the track, then got up and walked to his bike... One tough s.o.b.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 24th, 2011, 08:33 PM
did you see him send that guy over the berm? Pretty messed up, entirely deliberate, just because the guy block passed him the corner before.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 24th, 2011, 10:04 PM
hot lap @ dodger stadium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygFLheaUxJg

& full race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEt2PoxHI-M

GsxR1000Ryda
Jan 30th, 2011, 11:37 PM
round 4 oakland
part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAYzaw7CfU
part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40RTMZ7q56Q

JonJon
Feb 7th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Round 1 of lites East coast starts Saturday at Houston. Barcia/Wilson battle is going to be epic!

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 7th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Round 1 of lites East coast starts Saturday at Houston. Barcia/Wilson battle is going to be epic!

Wilson>Barcia

Man Bubba straight up put a beating to the class last weekend. He was literally hitting sections of the track that majority of the riders wouldn't even try. And the ones that tried, almost ended their night. And another scary thing is he doesn't even look like hes pushing it. I hate to say it, but I think everyone will be racing for 2nd place pretty soon if not already!hahaha

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 7th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Jon, Did you see Stewart hit that quad quad in the heat race. Fawking A that b!tch was HUGE!

JonJon
Feb 7th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Jon, Did you see Stewart hit that quad quad in the heat race. Fawking A that b!tch was HUGE!

He did it 19/20 laps in the main too, that's why no one could touch him. The guy is a madman, no doubt about it.

JonJon
Feb 7th, 2011, 06:45 PM
I hate to say it, but I think everyone will be racing for 2nd place pretty soon if not already!hahaha

:rolleyes:

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 7th, 2011, 07:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHKNaQSRCS0&utm_source=vitalmx.com&utm_medium=referral

JonJon
Feb 7th, 2011, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHKNaQSRCS0&utm_source=vitalmx.com&utm_medium=referral

Ya I saw he tweeted that video today. He sure is proud of himself that's for sure. :rolleyes:

Alright all hating aside, if I quad'ed that, I'd be bragging too. :D

junior
Feb 7th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Alright all hating aside, if I quad'ed that, I'd be bragging too. :D[/QUOTE]

:word:......

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 7th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Alright all hating aside, if I quad'ed that, I'd be bragging too. :D

Over jumped a bit! If that was me on my bike, It'd be in two! hahahaha
^Where he landed^

JonJon
Feb 7th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Over jumped a bit! If that was me on my bike, It'd be in two! hahahaha
^Where he landed^

Dude I wish you could have gone to some races this year to watch how many close calls he has had in practices and heats. Like I've said, he always rides entirely out of control, but he somehow pulls it off. Definitely glad he's back, he's fun to watch.

Now when Poto wins that championship, Stewart won't have any excuses! :D

up in smoke
Feb 7th, 2011, 10:34 PM

Malcolm Stewart!

JonJon
Feb 7th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Malcolm Stewart!

Ahh yea I forgot about Malcolm. I'm excited to see how fast he is.

JonJon
Feb 8th, 2011, 08:09 AM
EPIC! http://c0031788.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/3165_canard.jpg :pound:

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 8th, 2011, 08:15 AM
EPIC! http://c0031788.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/3165_canard.jpg :pound:

holy schnikes!

JonJon
Feb 8th, 2011, 09:44 AM
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/02/08/ken-roczen-will-race-houston-in-ama-supercross-class Awesome! They need someone like him on that 350 to see what it will really do.

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 8th, 2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/02/08/ken-roczen-will-race-houston-in-ama-supercross-class Awesome! They need someone like him on that 350 to see what it will really do.

Thats crazy news! I love watching that kid ride! And there is talk he may run the full outdoor season too!

chromefonica
Feb 8th, 2011, 10:33 PM

Looks more like "Oh *****!" to me.

JonJon
Feb 9th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Looks more like "Oh *****!" to me.

Nah, he does that stuff on purpose. Just for the lulz! :p

JonJon
Feb 9th, 2011, 03:30 PM
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000107804/news/ken-roczens-ktm-350sx-f/ Braaaap.

aaw749r
Feb 9th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Pardon my ignorance but where & how does a 350cc bike fit in with the 250cc class and 450cc class?

JonJon
Feb 9th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Pardon my ignorance but where & how does a 350cc bike fit in with the 250cc class and 450cc class?

KTM feels that 450cc is entirely unnecessary, and the 350 is also about 18 pounds lighter. It seems to be working for them back in Europe, as Antonio Cairolli won the MX1 GP championship. I think if anyone is going to do something spectacular on it in America tho, they are going to need to be a hammerhead that doesn't let off the throttle. They have Short and Alessi on the bikes here right now, but neither one of them are going to do anything with it in supercross. I'm curious to see what they can do with it in outdoors tho.

AMA ruling is "up to, 450cc." Doesn't say anything about a minimum. :idk:

poach
Feb 11th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Hmmmm...SX seems to be following that old formula again lately.

Bubba walks away from the start, and...

A. Crashes and loses
B. Doesn't crash and wins

Meh...

Great racing in Lites though!:thumbsup:

JonJon
Feb 11th, 2011, 02:51 PM

Wait til this weekend! :D

poach
Feb 11th, 2011, 05:32 PM
It's gonna have to wait until Monday.

Those Sierra trails are looking too sweet to ignore this weekend. They'll be even better a couple days after next weeks rain.;)

JonJon
Feb 12th, 2011, 07:53 AM
It's gonna have to wait until Monday.

Those Sierra trails are looking too sweet to ignore this weekend. They'll be even better a couple days after next weeks rain.;)

I'll be up in them thar' hills Sunday as well ;)

JonJon
Feb 13th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Gooooo Canard!!! :D

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 13th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Gooooo Canard!!! :D

:word:

Supercross Houston main event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm86raHsSHU

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 19th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Round 8 in San Diego will be LIVE on speed tonight at 7:30. DONT MISS IT!!! :word:

up in smoke
Feb 19th, 2011, 03:33 PM
8?

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 19th, 2011, 03:57 PM
8?

the listing i seen online said 10:30ET. I havnt checked comcast.

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 19th, 2011, 05:32 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/programs/ama-supercross-special/

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 22nd, 2011, 02:28 PM
Chad Reed killed it last weekend. I'll try to find video later tonight but heres a cool interview of reed.
http://www.grindtv.com/moto/blog/24575/chad+reed+interview/?utm_source=vitalmx.com&utm_medium=referral

And here is the point standings going into round 8
http://www.supercross.com/ama-supercross-race-results
Hellaofa Season so far!

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 25th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Correction from previous post, San Diego was Round 7 (last weekend) and Tomorrow, in Atlanta, is Round 8. This will be broadcast LIVE on SPEED Channel starting at 4:30pm PST. If your a fan, your not going to want to miss this one. Here are the top 5 450 class point standings as of right now.
1) Ryan Villopoto 146
2) James Stewart 143
3) Chad Reed 130
4) Trey Canard 130
5) Ryan Dungey 123

Out of the top 5, Dungey has yet to win a race. Also, this will be Round 2 for the East Coast Lites Series. Should be very entertaining as well!

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 25th, 2011, 01:49 PM

A. Crashes and loses

Not sure what racing you've been watching...So far this season has been the exact opposite in majority of the races.

Flip
Feb 25th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Correction from previous post, San Diego was Round 7 (last weekend) and Tomorrow, in Atlanta, is Round 8. This will be broadcast LIVE on SPEED Channel starting at 4:30pm PST. If your a fan, your not going to want to miss this one. Here are the top 5 450 class point standings as of right now.
1) Ryan Villopoto 146
2) James Stewart 143
3) Chad Reed 130
4) Trey Canard 130
5) Ryan Dungey 123

Out of the top 5, Dungey has yet to win a race. Also, this will be Round 2 for the East Coast Lites Series. Should be very entertaining as well!
Go Canard!! Awesome to see him tied for 3rd in points

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 25th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Go Canard!! Awesome to see him tied for 3rd in points

He was on his way last weekend of getting back to back wins but made some rookie mistakes. It'd be awesome if the championship went down to Vegas.

Flip
Feb 25th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Check out the track for atlanta on racerx. Looks sick

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 28th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Ok so this is the 2nd time I've said this and I'm sure I'll say it again this season, But last Saturday night (Round 8 in Atlanta) was by far the best race I've ever watched. Chad Reed and James Stewart duked it out for the whole main event, up until the last lap when this happened:
James leaves the door wide open and Chad jumps right on it and sure enough, both go down. Ryan Villipoto passes them while they are on the ground and takes the win. On the 2nd to last corner of the race, Ryan Dungey passes James and Chad and gets 2nd. Reed takes 3rd and Stewart got 4th. 2011, best season yet!!!!

Points standing going into Round 9
Ryan Villopoto 171
James Stewart 161
Chad Reed 150
Trey Canard 146
Ryan Dungey 145

Round 9 (Daytona) will be LIVE this Saturday on SPEED Channel at 5pm (PST)!!!

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 28th, 2011, 10:15 PM
^^Round 8 Main Event^^
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-zMhRc90eU

JonJon
Mar 3rd, 2011, 12:54 PM
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/03/03/racer-x-films-daytona-week Daytona prep.

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 4th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Keep an eye out for Ken Roczen (West Coat Lites Rider) riding the KTM350 in the Supercross class at Daytona this weekend. Kid can fly outdoors and this track may suit him
This is a pic of him scrubbing the **** out of a jump racing GP's for Suzuki.

JonJon
Mar 4th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Keep an eye out for Ken Roczen (West Coat Lites Rider) riding the KTM350 in the Supercross class at Daytona this weekend. Kid can fly outdoors and this track may suit him
This is a pic of him scrubbing the **** out of a jump racing GP's for Suzuki.

That's my boy! :ninja:

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 4th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Roczen's style is straight out of Stewarts textbook but with a twist, literally!!. Amazing!!

JonJon
Mar 4th, 2011, 08:37 PM
This track is awesome. Gonna be some exciting lines, and serious scrubbing going on. http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/03/04/racer-x-films-rc-daytona-lap

JonJon
Mar 6th, 2011, 12:44 PM

A. Crashes and loses

Meh...

^^ This. But man, that guy is a freaking animal. #TigersBlood

aaw749r
Mar 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM
This track is awesome. Gonna be some exciting lines, and serious scrubbing going on. http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/03/04/racer-x-films-rc-daytona-lap

It is funny to be so damn fast with so little full throttle. The throttle is closed more than open over 50%.

chromefonica
Mar 6th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Nobody has posted about the race last night. How was it? I was working and my dvr didn't record! D@mn!

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 6th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Nobody has posted about the race last night. How was it? I was working and my dvr didn't record! D@mn!
Here you go bud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LZqYG6DCnE

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 7th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Here is a pic of James clearing the "wall" at Daytona. He was literally within inches of clearing that thing, even after his huge wreck. Dude is an animal, too bad he can't just turn it down a notch. He would still win if he just slowed down a bit but slowing down isn't in that dudes vocabulary.

JonJon
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Here is a pic of James clearing the "wall" at Daytona. He was literally within inches of clearing that thing, even after his huge wreck. Dude is an animal, too bad he can't just turn it down a notch. He would still win if he just slowed down a bit but slowing down isn't in that dudes vocabulary.

I still don't like him, but the guy makes riding a dirtbike look like second nature. :hail:

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 7th, 2011, 10:35 PM

sPAnKy1600
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I don't like that guy one bit off the bike... but on the bike he is my new hero!..

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:05 AM
I'm a fan on and off the bike. Hell I even like watching Bubbas World!!! hahahahaha

JonJon
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:08 AM
I don't like that guy one bit off the bike... but on the bike he is my new hero!..

He's your Yamahomie. :p

JonJon
Mar 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Flyyyyyyyyin. Can't wait to watch this kid on a 250:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3g6tmyPqQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3g6tmyPqQ

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:49 PM
From this crash, almost a full lap down caught up and finished in 9th place and did not get lapped by Poto. If James Stewart isn't MOTO, I dont know what is. He made a lot of fans that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH2qQKeGkrk&feature=player_embedded

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 8th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Flyyyyyyyyin. Can't wait to watch this kid on a 250: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3g6tmyPqQ

Wow! He's fawking fast!

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 10th, 2011, 01:37 PM
cool sequence of James jumping the "wall" at Daytona

JonJon
Mar 10th, 2011, 01:40 PM
cool sequence of James jumping the "wall" at Daytona

Did you hear how excited Ricky Carmichael was when he saw James do that for the first time?

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 10th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Did you hear how excited Ricky Carmichael was when he saw James do that for the first time?

hahahahaha yup, that was classic. You could tell he had designed that section for Stewart, lmao.

JonJon
Mar 10th, 2011, 01:59 PM
hahahahaha yup, that was classic. You could tell he had designed that section for Stewart, lmao.

:word: Indy is going to have some sections that Stewart will be the only guy doing I feel. The track has so many rhythms.

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/03/09/indianapolis-animated-track-map

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 14th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Supercross Round 10 Indianapolis 450 Main Event
Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5MH7lP52i4
Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gZbAQ_n9xE

JonJon
Mar 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Wow, Poto didn't even make the main tonight... Talk about a string of bad luck.

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 19th, 2011, 06:19 PM

REALLY??! Oh wow!

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 19th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Stewart goes down Hard and has to get carted off the track. Man, doesn't sound good for him. Here are the final results of the night

JonJon
Mar 19th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Stewart goes down Hard and has to get carted off the track. Man, doesn't sound good for him. Here are the final results of the night

How bout the lites class!

chromefonica
Mar 19th, 2011, 11:39 PM

Big boost for the two two motorsports and the rockstar makita suzuki teams

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 21st, 2011, 04:02 PM
Round 11 Main event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c-27v6Iv_I&feature=watch_response_rev
Lites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orlwaNJrBvk

JonJon
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000109710/features/james-stewart-arrested/ :pound: no comment.

VintageRider
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Watched the re-run at BWW on Sunday

VintageRider
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:13 PM
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000109710/features/james-stewart-arrested/ :pound: no comment.

:applause: What a 'tard!

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:52 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-james-stewart-motocross-arrest-20110328,0,1565867.story

chromefonica
Mar 29th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Apparently Florida's Highway Patrol doesn't have a sense of humor either. The guy was just having some fun. What is it with you Highway guys? By the way, just watched the race. Two Two Motorsports to the top eh!

aaw749r
Mar 29th, 2011, 07:29 AM

As said by Red Foreman.

DUMBASS!

JonJon
Mar 29th, 2011, 02:22 PM
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/03/29/video-james-stewart-report That's an awfully nice truck that belongs to the state of Florida now. :pound:

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 29th, 2011, 03:13 PM
If he gets convicted of a felony, this will prevent him from racing in Toronto next year.

JonJon
Mar 29th, 2011, 03:24 PM
If he gets convicted of a felony, this will prevent him from racing in Toronto next year.

I really don't expect him to race much more than next year anyways. He's supposed to do a few IRL races soon I guess.

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 29th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I really don't expect him to race much more than next year anyways. He's supposed to do a few IRL races soon I guess.

I sure hope thats not the case but still, at least it's IRL. Way the fawk better than Nascar!

Sticka
Mar 29th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Stolen from another forum.

JonJon
Mar 29th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Stolen from another forum.

:pound:

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 31st, 2011, 08:50 AM
It's been confirmed, Stewart will be racing this weekend. He will also be sporting some new gear and parts on the bike!
http://makeagif.com/media/3-29-2011/g40cMi.gif

dman250r
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:22 PM
It's been confirmed, Stewart will be racing this weekend. He will also be sporting some new gear and parts on the bike!
http://makeagif.com/media/3-29-2011/g40cMi.gif

Haha nothing better than some free publicity minus price of ticket to get some more free stuff from those happy sponsors

JonJon
Mar 31st, 2011, 08:01 PM
Oh ya! Musquin is gonna be here this year for outdoors in the lights class! This kid flies in the GP's.
http://cdn.vitalmx.com/photos/users/64/photos/45636/s1600_125_M_11_35_0026.jpg?1301618407
Also a really cool Ryan Sipes interview, with awesome first person vid.
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/03/31/racer-x-films-ryan-sipes

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Round 12 450 main part 1 & 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vAKVWb9lF8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzdd8jxi6A&feature=related

The incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVPj3BfKe94&feature=player_embedded#at=65

chromefonica
Apr 8th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Round 12 450 main part 1 & 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vAKVWb9lF8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzdd8jxi6A&feature=related

The incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVPj3BfKe94&feature=player_embedded#at=65

Stewart did Reed dirrrrrrrty!

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Reed saved Stewart from eating pop corn in the stands.

JonJon
Apr 9th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Reed saved Stewart from eating pop corn in the stands.

:word: He'da been outta the park on that one.

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 10th, 2011, 09:01 AM
450 main will be on CBS this morning at 9am (right now)!

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 10th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Stewart gets another win this weekend after his longest losing streak. It's been a rough season for him so far and you can tell this win meant a lot to him.
http://www.supercross.com/ama-supercross-race-results/round-14-amafim-supercross-series-2011-st-louis
will post race video later

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 11th, 2011, 07:53 PM
St. Louis Round 14,
450 main event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFPZB0V1weA

250 main event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yq5dLsZFqc

JonJon
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Damnit!!!!!!! :soapbox:
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/04/14/trey-canard-injured

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Damnit!!!!!!! :soapbox:
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/04/14/trey-canard-injured

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:(

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I ended up not missing the race today after all! It's LIVE right now on speed channel.

Joe Average
Apr 17th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I ended up not missing the race today after all! It's LIVE right now on speed channel.

yup. i thought i was gonna miss it too. bubba pretty much tore them up.

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 18th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Round 15 450 Main even @ Seattle, WA
Part one of two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9liEBVClH-A&feature=channel_video_title
part two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPg5wtXb2g

JonJon
Apr 20th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Outdoor national news; Christophe Pourcel riding a Geico Honda. We've been hearing for awhile that he was going to be joining Chad Reeds team for outdoors, maybe this was the first step? Who knows..

http://www.vitalmx.com/news/news/Welcome-Back-Christophe-Pourcel,3567

GsxR1000Ryda
May 7th, 2011, 08:32 PM
last round of supercross in Las Vegas is LIVE right now on speed channel.

junior
May 7th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Dude Stewart won with 14 seconds... That's crazy ... Will who you think will get it... I want dungey to take it....

chromefonica
May 7th, 2011, 10:17 PM
D@mn you james stewart! Taking out the old man!

chromefonica
May 7th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Well, its been an awesome SX season. Thought for sure Windham was gonna take that final race.

junior
May 7th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Crazy race for sure....

JonJon
May 7th, 2011, 11:08 PM
RV is riding the same way, with a vengeance. Plus, he's got Aldon Baker on his side now for training, and multiple people have said that RV is coming out stronger than ever this year.

Stewart is the self proclaimed greatest athlete of all time, he's already won all the races before he shows up! :rolleyes:
I've got my money on him riding over his head all year until he wrecks out.

:sleep:

GsxR1000Ryda
May 17th, 2011, 04:28 PM
well its official
http://js7.com/2011/05/news-about-the-motocross-season/

JonJon
May 17th, 2011, 04:50 PM
well its official
http://js7.com/2011/05/news-about-the-motocross-season/

He had never planned on racing the full outdoor season. People just built up a lot of hype because he was outdoor testing.:sleep:

Joe Average
May 17th, 2011, 04:54 PM
does the outdoor season start this weekend? damn. no time off.

JonJon
May 17th, 2011, 09:17 PM
does the outdoor season start this weekend? damn. no time off.

Hangtown is Saturday! :D:D:D