PDA

View Full Version : Lethal Riders MC

Zamora
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:06 PM
http://www.lethalridersmc.com

Here's out website to my club's forum.

Were a well-respected 2-Patch Club based out of the Merced/Lodi/Sac Area, we always have rides going on, attend bike nights in the Modesto/Turlock area. Were a close-knit club but everyone is welcome to join us on rides and bike nights and if you know of events that are local be sure to let us know!

Thanks!

FYI, I'm not here to recruit. If clubs aren't you thing, that's cool. I'm always down to ride whether it's street or dirt!

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Do I get a cool vest if i join?

Zamora
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah, but before you even think bout joining I'd suggest going on a few rides and getting to know us. Then if your feeling it you'd start the process of hangaround/prospect/patched process.

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Yeah, but before you even think bout joining I'd suggest going on a few rides and getting to know us. Then if your feeling it you'd start the process of hangaround/prospect/patched process.

sounds good but are you guys down with freeway wheelies, knee dragging twisite rides, dodging traffic @ 100mph+ speeds. If not, then I'm not interested. I might consider it if i get a vest though

Zamora
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:39 PM
If you mean this:

Then yes, several of our members also do track days, we go on the twisties all the time. We do it all!

And yes, we do have vests

KDOG
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:43 PM

Luis, welcome to the forum. :01welcome7jb:

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:45 PM
If you mean this:

Then yes, several of our members also do track days, we go on the twisties all the time. We do it all!

And yes, we do have vests

Dang, more clubs should be like lethal riders. A club that rides!

Oh and I was just kidding from my previous post, I never take part in that kind of Chit

Devlausdan
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Oh and I was just kidding from my previous post, I never take part in that kind of Chit

:pound::pound:

Zamora
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:06 PM
No biggie, like I said. Clubs aren't for everyone, we have plenty of friends that just hang out with us and go on our rides. We don't give them the cold shoulder or anything like that. Just show us respect and you'll get it in return

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:07 PM
No biggie, like I said. Clubs aren't for everyone, we have plenty of friends that just hang out with us and go on our rides. We don't give them the cold shoulder or anything like that. Just show us respect and you'll get it in return

:word:

soeurm
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM
You guys have any ladies rider in your club. :evilgrin0013:

rated_r1
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:29 PM
If not Sam would like 2b your first, haha!! Hey bro Rezzerected Ryderz are having what is suppose 2b a big bbq on the 21st here n Fresno if u guys wana make the trip down....

Zamora
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Are they members of CNCC or attend MMA?

rated_r1
Nov 10th, 2009, 06:09 PM
I don't know which alliance they belong to, to tell u the truth...

GusGus748s
Nov 13th, 2009, 07:09 AM
I don't know which alliance they belong to, to tell u the truth...

:ninja:

KRAYZ1
Nov 13th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Welcome to the forum , I'm Kenny with "Team Flatline Ryders" out of Visalia . Just a small crew of friends and family that love to ride and have a good time.
We do take part in toy runs, poker runs, local bike nights, parades and do a lot of group rides.
You will find there are a lot of people on this for that are not big on clubs and a few that run their mouth but will never step up...
We have be invited to the CCCOC but have not joined yet.
http://www.centralcacoc.com/ (http://www.centralcacoc.com/)

Nov 21 Road House is having their grand opening if any of you would like to run your bike on a side by side dyno come on down to V-Town
http://www.roadhouserestoration.com/
http://www.myspace.com/theroadhouserestoration

Zamora
Nov 14th, 2009, 11:41 AM
I highly recommend the confederation, it will do nothing but benefit your club.

Shadow
Nov 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I highly recommend the confederation, it will do nothing but benefit your club.

+1

Whats up Luis? You can't tell a brother about a new found forum? LOL :confused2:LOL

DeVil
Nov 14th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Welcome Luis...

Zamora
Nov 15th, 2009, 09:13 AM
+1

Whats up Luis? You can't tell a brother about a new found forum? LOL :confused2:LOL

My Bad Allen, I just came across this forum not to long ago either.;)

Shadow
Nov 15th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Dang, more clubs should be like lethal riders. A club that rides!

Not tryin to be funny or anything, but you can't believe how many times we hear that. Not a weekend goes by that one of guys isn't in the hill's. Whether it Wentworth Springs, Camanche Lake, Coulterville or Mines/Delporto. We stretch out across this valley from Sacramento to Valley Springs to Tracy to Merced and still growing. We have some Harleys, but mostly are sportbikes riders. We're big on supporting the motocycle community and the community as a whole. We put on one of the coolest "Fun Run" rides every year up here in the Lodi area and an Annual Ride For Autism. Our Merced Chapter is gearing up to do big things on that end of the valley for this next year. We also have a Annual ride to Santa Cruz. Just to get a bunch of bikes togather, ride some hills and go have lunch on the boardwalk. It's all about riding and having a good time with us.

Also this is a 21 & up and a guys only club. We've been around since about '98. Our members in age range from 21 to 43. It's not just for the kids. LOL And Motocycle Clubs are not Gangs.

zxwill
Nov 19th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Lethal riders is a great bunch of guys to ride with. I don't belong to the club, but have been on rides with them and never disrespected or treated any different. so if you like to ride go with them you wont be disappointed.

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 19th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Lethal riders is a great bunch of guys to ride with. I don't belong to the club, but have been on rides with them and never disrespected or treated any different. so if you like to ride go with them you wont be disappointed.

welcome to CVR Will

zxwill
Nov 19th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I don't get to ride much anymore. my job keeps me busy, especially around the holidays.

Zamora
Nov 19th, 2009, 11:37 AM

Thanks for the support Will, like you said. We welcome anyone to ride with us, were always down to have a good time:evilgrin0013:

SOUN1
Nov 19th, 2009, 03:27 PM
For some crazy reason when I think of Livingston I was thinking of Livermoore/Patterson area:confused2: but that's still like 1 1/2 hour of freeway fr: Fresno to Livingston..I may have to hit you guys up on the next Alice resturant run..

Zamora
Nov 19th, 2009, 03:43 PM
hit it up then dude! It's gonna be plenty of fun!

zxwill
Nov 19th, 2009, 05:19 PM
No problem Zamora, I don't like any club to be profiled as being gangs or law breakers, when someone has never been to one of there functions, or rides.

Shadow
Nov 19th, 2009, 07:27 PM
No problem Zamora, I don't like any club to be profiled as being gangs or law breakers, when someone has never been to one of there functions, or rides.

Thanks Will, good lookin out. Some people tend to think they know how clubs are and in some cases maybe right, but not all clubs are the same. Our club is treated like an extension of each of our families. We're always there for each other and not just to ride together, or when someone breaks down. :)

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 19th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Im guna make a CVR club
Any one wana join!?
:evilgrin0013::p

L2fly
Nov 19th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Also this is a 21 & up and a guys only club.

Wow... really? what do you have against women riders? :confused2: 'fraid we might be faster... or otherwise somehow magically shrink your testes...? :evilgrin0013: (BAD women, baaaad! :D)

Not that I really wanted to join your club anyway... but good to know you'd rather play with other boys, I guess! :p

L2fly
Nov 19th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Im guna make a CVR club
Any one wana join!?

Uh... no. 'Cause then we might have silly rules & stuff... ;)

Shadow
Nov 19th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Wow... really? what do you have against women riders? :confused2: 'fraid we might be faster...? :evilgrin0013:

It's not at all like that. We use to have girls in the club, but it wasn't working out. The club about shut down and was re openned with the members we have now, and I'm ALL for girl riders. There's some really good ALL girl clubs up here. I'm not worried if a girl can ride faster. I've got four daughters and hopin my youngest will drag knee. Matter of fact we got a local up here that can SMOKE most of the guys around. Elaina Meyers. 15 and getting ready to go pro. Matter of fact Kawasaki is looking to pick her up soon as.

Zamora
Nov 19th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Same here, I'm always down to ride with females, whether it be on the street or the dirt. It's just how it's been

L2fly
Nov 20th, 2009, 03:43 PM
It's not at all like that. We use to have girls in the club, but it wasn't working out. The club about shut down and was re openned with the members we have now, and I'm ALL for girl riders. There's some really good ALL girl clubs up here.

But you still think your club is better off separated by gender? :confused2: Personally I wouldn't want to ride with an all girl club just because its all girls, either... seems silly to lock out 90% of the riding population just because they are male. For example, I like riding with Team Flatline because the people are cool... male and female.

Ok, not being a smart-azz here, its your club, and a free country! But, I'm really curious, what didn't work out with having girls in your club before? Was the problem with women riders, or did you let non-riders join (the 'groupie' fraction?) Or was it even a problem with the women at all...? I'm just wondering what the issues were that caused you to limit your membership to just males... like I said, Team Flatline has several women riders (including the Road Captain & the Treasurer!) and we all seem to get along just fine! :)

929Tommy
Nov 20th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Girls ride with us all the time they just arent members. Thats just the way it is and no other women have said anything at all. So lets just all get along we are all here clubs, rider clubs, and independents for one main reason that is to have fun and ride. Speaking of which I posted a ride and would really like to meet all of you soon. That being said LETS RIDE!!!!!!!!!:)

L2fly
Nov 20th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Girls ride with us all the time they just arent members. Thats just the way it is and no other women have said anything at all. So lets just all get along we are all here clubs, rider clubs, and independents for one main reason that is to have fun and ride. Speaking of which I posted a ride and would really like to meet all of you soon. That being said LETS RIDE!!!!!!!!!:)

Asking questions about your club doesn't mean we can't get along... as I said, I'm just curious as to WHY. 'That's just the way it is' isn't really a reason, that tells me you don't HAVE a reason why... or don't know it. Or haven't thought about it.

Your member Shadow explained that having girls in the club 'wasn't working out' and I truly have no idea how the mere presence of women could make a club 'not work out'... hell, women are in the military, in the courts, are cops... what happened in your little club that was so terrible? I want the dirt! :evilgrin0013:

BTW, I could care less about what other women have or haven't said... ask anyone. ;)

Again, just curious... If Shadow (or anyone who really knows) doesn't want to answer, good 'nuff, I guess... can't see what the answer would hurt, however. :)

Shadow
Nov 20th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Asking questions about your club doesn't mean we can't get along... as I said, I'm just curious as to WHY. 'That's just the way it is' isn't really a reason, that tells me you don't HAVE a reason why... or don't know it. Or haven't thought about it.

Your member Shadow explained that having girls in the club 'wasn't working out' and I truly have no idea how the mere presence of women could make a club 'not work out'... hell, women are in the military, in the courts, are cops... what happened in your little club that was so terrible? I want the dirt! :evilgrin0013:

And I could care less about what other women have or haven't said... ;)

Again, just curious... If Shadow (or anyone who really knows) doesn't want to answer, good 'nuff, I guess... can't see what the answer would hurt, however. :)

I'm gonna be brief, so don't take it personal I'm in a hurry. Previously to me joining about five years ago. The couple of girls to my understanding were a little "loose" and the wives pitched to much of a fit. So when they left the club it was a decision made "male only". That was it, no hidden ajenda or male shovinism. Anyway, like Tommy said Lets ride....that's what it all about.

L2fly
Nov 20th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I'm gonna be brief, so don't take it personal I'm in a hurry. Previously to me joining about five years ago. The couple of girls to my understanding were a little "loose" and the wives pitched to much of a fit. So when they left the club it was a decision made "male only". That was it, no hidden ajenda or male shovinism. Anyway, like Tommy said Lets ride....that's what it all about.

Honest answer. Its always a shame when a few ruin it for the many.

And I promised myself I would not question your reasons, once I discovered them, as they are your reasons and I respect that... (I'm a recovering internet bully ;))...so...

:01welcome7jb:

Shadow
Nov 21st, 2009, 01:11 AM
Honest answer. Its always a shame when a few ruin it for the many.

And I promised myself I would not question your reasons, once I discovered them, as they are your reasons and I respect that... (I'm a recovering internet bully ;))...so...

:01welcome7jb:

LOL It's all good. I am on alot of different forums. Atleast once on almost everyone of them I get critisized for the club thing at the beginning. 98% of the time it's usually from someone who just doesn't understand and or get it. I have one friend who is a die hard rider and sportbike enthusiest, and when he first met me. He automatically thought "Squid", because I wore a vest and he thought all club/vest riders were "squids", and of course squids don't know how to ride. Until we went on a group ride and I smoked him. I'm not that fast, but I can do alright. So that led to us hangin out a little bit. Actually we ended up working Moto GP togather. lol He still makes his jokes and I talk **** right back. It's all good though.;).....so.....Thank You.

KRAYZ1
Nov 21st, 2009, 01:28 AM
Im guna make a CVR club
Any one wana join!?

Just so you know there is a club "Central Valley Riders M/C" they are out of Visalia . So I would pass on that name if I where you.
http://www.centralvalleyridersmc.com/

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Im a lil late but wuts up lethal riders! Always nice to know of new clubs! Welcome!

Zamora
Nov 24th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Well I wouldn't say new, more like expanding :cool:. We've been around 10+ years. But thanks for the welcome!

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 12:25 PM
wasnt talking about ur club being new.... i was saying new to me(never heard of or met)

Zamora
Nov 24th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I know I was only playing:p Events die down during these times but as soon as spring rolls around I'm sure I'll hit up a couple fresno events to check out the area there

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I wish it "died" down for us, lol! for us it goes from 6th gear to redline in 4th, lol. well hope to see u around this season!

Shadow
Nov 24th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Im a lil late but wuts up lethal riders! Always nice to know of new clubs! Welcome!

Thanks and same here.

I wish it "died" down for us, lol! for us it goes from 6th gear to redline in 4th, lol. well hope to see u around this season!

I hear ya, same goes for the north valley. I've got something going on every weekend until Jan.

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 02:33 PM
yeah well my club will beat your clubs ASSES!

Shadow
Nov 24th, 2009, 02:38 PM

Your a funny guy there Will. lol

Stuntrdr943
Nov 24th, 2009, 03:50 PM

:stirpot::pound::pound:

929Tommy
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:00 PM
I have heard all the funny stuff I wanna hear from ass clowns

Calkidd
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I have heard all the funny stuff I wanna hear from ass clownsBe careful...

Be polite and respectful. We will not tolerate rudeness or hostility toward other members or administration. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. No trolling, member bashing, overt or implied hostility toward other members will be allowed.

929Tommy
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Be careful...

I apologize to the forum but can he be banned from this area or something.
I said what I said it the heat of the moment but what people need to realize is that I or anyone cant tell how you are saying what you type so people should be careful about that too.

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Be careful...

wut do u expect. lol some people dont like playing like that.

if you dont know someone(personally) you should prob be careful on the jokes and/or comments you make about them or to them.

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I said what I said it the heat of the moment but what people need to realize is that I or anyone cant tell how you are saying what you type so people should be careful about that too.

LMAO SEE I TOLD YOU :popcorn:

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:16 PM
man u guys r TRIPPING!

JonJon
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:20 PM
We're gonna have ourselves an ol' fashion gang war here in a second.

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM
We're gonna have ourselves an ol' fashion gang war here in a second.

naw i doubt it! its not about that, its just about respecting the next guy. just because club stuff might not be your cup of tea doesnt meant that you should disrespect those that do enjoy it and vica versa.

Calkidd
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:26 PM

wut do u expect. lol some people dont like playing like that.

if you dont know someone(personally) you should prob be careful on the jokes and/or comments you make about them or to them.EXACTLY, you don't know what other members mean by their postings. Neither of you two have been around this forum long enough to know many of the members and their "posting personalities". So, no matter what someone says, unless it is out right rudeness, you can't take what people type on this forum as serious. Keep and open mind. If you knew Will you would have known what he said was in jest.

No one is going to be banned from an area, just because you don't like what they say. This is a community forum not a CLUB.

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:30 PM
If you took offense over my post then I apologize. It wasnt a personal attack towards someone or club. I'm just going to leave it at that but Common, the BAN hammer!! It wasn't that mean!

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:33 PM
EXACTLY, you don't know what other members mean by their postings. Neither of you two have been around this forum long enough to know many of the members and their "posting personalities". So, no matter what someone says, unless it is out right rudeness, you can't take what people type on this forum as serious. Keep and open mind. If you knew Will you would have known what he said was in jest.

No one is going to be banned from an area, just because you don't like what they say. This is a community forum not a CLUB.

lmao people use CLUB like its a dirty word. lol and ur right about taking things alot of people say on this forum seriously, mainly cause alot of the remarks that are made "in jest" wouldnt be made to people in person. so let tha petty stuff ride 929Tommy cause some dont understand the concept of RESPECT and those that dont probably never had to deal with the consequences of showing a lack of (in the real world)

JonJon
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:34 PM
:nopity: ANYWAYS..

Shadow
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:34 PM
naw i doubt it! its not about that, its just about respecting the next guy. just because club stuff might not be your cup of tea doesnt meant that you should disrespect those that do enjoy it and vica versa.

+1

On another note I think Will is just playin, it's just the way he's not expressing his self through smilies or whatever. Right Will?

Zamora
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Tommy isn't one to take sarcasm lightly Will. I'm not talking smack of any sort in your direction, that doesn't give you the right to consistently keep on it. Why not just lay off it?:confused2:

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:41 PM
/thread

JonJon
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:42 PM
/thread

lol :word:

Shadow
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Look now this is turning into beatng a dead horse. We all understand where we're all coming from. We all can just get along and move on?

Zamora
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:44 PM
haha that's funny. I personally don't mind the sarcasm. I can be smart a** myself, but some people take things to heart you know?

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:44 PM
can't we all just hit a , i mean get along :nana:

JonJon
Nov 24th, 2009, 04:47 PM
can't we all just hit a , i mean get along :nana:

Calm down smokey!

Calkidd
Nov 24th, 2009, 05:21 PM
lmao people use CLUB like its a dirty word. lol and ur right about taking things alot of people say on this forum seriously, mainly cause alot of the remarks that are made "in jest" wouldnt be made to people in person. so let tha petty stuff ride 929Tommy cause some dont understand the concept of RESPECT and those that dont probably never had to deal with the consequences of showing a lack of (in the real world)I could careless if you belong to a club and that has nothing to do with what anyone has posted. Like someone said it is not for everyone to each their own. I merely told Tommy to be careful and quoted one of the rules. I could have given him an infraction, but I decided not to.

You talk about respect and that goes both ways. Respect is earned and not automatically given just because of ones status or position. I said this in my previous post, you have not been here long enough to know many of the members. So, take a deep breath, sit back and enjoy the camaraderie.

JonJon
Nov 24th, 2009, 05:41 PM
I couldn't careless if you belong to a club and that has nothing to do with what anyone has posted.

fixed :p Sorry, that one bugs me, lol.

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Yea I was the person that said clubs arent for everyone and u should respect those either side of that decision ur on. Being apart of this forum for a long time had nothin to do wut I said I stated tha u should becareful playing wit people u don't know cuz u don't know if they play like that! And that's real! Lol respect IS earned and believe I'm respect by people that kno me and my motorcycle title has nothing to do wit it! So u shouldn't ASSUME that I'm saying people should respect others based on thier postion in a club. Cuz I never said that. I'm not upset so there is no need to "cool down" lol I do enjoy this forum because of topics like this. I just think it's hialrious that there is always some that makes a comment that might not have been the most thought out and then others cant understand why someone gets upset. I have never disrespected anyone on this forum and don't intend to cause if I have a problem with u & I wanna address it I'll do so face to face not from behind my computer screen.

Stuntrdr943
Nov 24th, 2009, 06:03 PM
/thread

Thats awesome! Where do you find that stuff lol.. do you have like a folder you keep random pics in?

:evilgrin0013::D

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Thats awesome! Where do you find that stuff lol.. do you have like a folder you keep random pics in?

:evilgrin0013::D

nah dude that chits real

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 07:11 PM
SMH

929Tommy
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Ok I am cool but just realize that we havent been here long and ease us into your humor. So anyway I am over it no harm no foul lets just go on a ride rail on some twisties and have some fun. Im done with it.

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Ok I am cool but just realize that we havent been here long and ease us into your humor. So anyway I am over it no harm no foul lets just go on a ride rail on some twisties and have some fun. Im done with it.

twisties, now you got my attention! Have you guys ever hit up Fresno's backroads?

929Tommy
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:14 PM
No I havent I am all the way in sac so maybe we can come up with a ride somewhere in between. I just got some Power ones.
Why dont you guys come up to Commanche on Friday there are going to be people from like 5 different forums there.

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:16 PM
No I havent I am all the way in sac so maybe we can come up with a ride somewhere in between. I just got some Power ones.
Why dont you guys come up to Commanche on Friday there are going to be people from like 5 different forums there.

how far is Hwy49 aka the little dragon from 916?

929Tommy
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Takes a couple hours when are you thinking

nik
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:20 PM
I'm down for tha Dragon!

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Takes a couple hours when are you thinking
about the same from Fresno

I'm down for tha Dragon!

Maybe ill set something up next month

Shadow
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:26 PM

Sounds good! I haven't been there in a bit.

nik
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:27 PM

cool, but i'll give you fair warning: if theres fresh pow pow then im carving up some other mountains!:word:

Shadow
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:31 PM
twisties, now you got my attention! Have you guys ever hit up Fresno's backroads?

No, but interrested in checkin out what's down there sooner or later.

Shadow
Nov 24th, 2009, 08:32 PM
cool, but i'll give you fair warning: if theres fresh pow pow then im carving up some other mountains!:word:

+1

Chronic
Nov 24th, 2009, 10:12 PM
SMFF

Fixed that for ya.........:D

Swag
Nov 24th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Fixed that for ya.........:D

Uhhh ok. Don't kno wut smff stands for. Sorry I guess I'm not up on my abbrevation game

hades00_7
Nov 24th, 2009, 11:27 PM

!!!!Club warning!!!!

Don't expect Will to show up on any ride he sets up.

:popcorn:

JonJon
Nov 25th, 2009, 07:57 AM
!!!!Club warning!!!!

Chronic
Nov 25th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Uhhh ok. Don't kno wut smff stands for. Sorry I guess I'm not up on my abbrevation game

Well, I hope it means what I think it does....

SMH = Shaking my head, right?

SMFF = So Much Friggin Fun..... at least I think it does.

I just assumed all y'all younger folks knew this stuff. :confused2:. I was trying to be clever.......just another failed attempt, I guess.:o

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 25th, 2009, 08:50 AM
!!!!Club warning!!!!

He's right, I never show up for my own rides.

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showpost.php?p=115670&postcount=95

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showpost.php?p=92578&postcount=86

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showpost.php?p=83681&postcount=44

Shadow
Nov 25th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Well, I hope it means what I think it does....

SMH = Shaking my head, right?

SMFF = So Much Friggin Fun..... at least I think it does.

I just assumed all y'all younger folks knew this stuff. :confused2:. I was trying to be clever.......just another failed attempt, I guess.:o

Man, I had no idea what any of that meant and figure it was cause I'm older. So now I just don't know WTF! LOL

Shadow
Nov 25th, 2009, 10:03 AM
!!!!Club warning!!!!

It all doesn't really matter. If there's a ride posted and I get it into my head to go........I'm there! Even if no one shows, just means I'm learnin some new roads which ever the next corner takes me. ;)

GrizFyrFyter
Nov 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM
been lurking around for a while and finally joined.

im always looking for guys to ride with and learn from. i will strike up a conversatin with damn near anyone on a bike.

i like the idea of joining a club as long as its a positive enviroment. i dont stunt at all and try not to **** around to hard on public roads but hold my own.

i live in sonora, a little ways from the closest chapters from what i can tell. i know 49 from oakhurst to hwy 4 like the back of my hand. very familiar with the 120, 108 and 4 passes and would like to get involved with more group and charity rides.

you wont catch me dead on my bike in a vest but id sport a patch with pride if i have earned it.

i do have some time constraints, im a wildland firefighter and cant make solid plans between April and November (kinda sucks).

bottom line, what are your suggestions of what clubs would suit me and wouldnt throw a lot of **** my way for being so far a way. look forward to some good conversations and hopefully some good rides.

GrizFyrFyter
Nov 27th, 2009, 03:03 PM
huh?

i tried to join leathal riders forum and it says my email was banned? wtf?

edit: says the sae thing for 4 different addresses.... i dont get it.

edit #2: got it to work. must not like gmail or hotmail....

Zamora
Nov 27th, 2009, 03:19 PM
All I can say is that we have another prospect who is also a firefighter and he is making it work. It's just how much you want to commit and establishing communication will decide if you really want to make it work. But my first suggestion is just join the forum, introduce yourself and go on a couple rides and get to know everyone:D

GrizFyrFyter
Nov 27th, 2009, 03:33 PM
firefighter is a pretty general term. structure fire is a very scheduled job, wildland fire is the opposite. i have literally spent months away from home and worked over a thousand hours of overtime in a 6 month period for several years in a row. dont get me wrong, im not hiding behind my job, i am interested in being part of something bigger but i am not one to take days off for meetings or events in the hight of fire season.

I love riding more than my friends and family can understand but my purpose in life is firefighting and its not just a job. i'd like to come meet some of the guys and get to know everyone before i get to hyped up on this. waiting for mod approval before i can get on the forum. thanks man.

Shadow
Nov 27th, 2009, 03:46 PM
firefighter is a pretty general term. structure fire is a very scheduled job, wildland fire is the opposite. i have literally spent months away from home and worked over a thousand hours of overtime in a 6 month period for several years in a row. dont get me wrong, im not hiding behind my job, i am interested in being part of something bigger but i am not one to take days off for meetings or events in the hight of fire season.

I love riding more than my friends and family can understand but my purpose in life is firefighting and its not just a job. i'd like to come meet some of the guys and get to know everyone before i get to hyped up on this. waiting for mod approval before i can get on the forum. thanks man.

My suggestion to you Robert is to just get signed up on the forum and come ride with us until you get a feel for it. If you feel it may work for you, then we'll talk about the next step. BUT, if you find that maybe it's not. Then all you have to do is keep riding with us when you can. Unless your a complete moron,which I really dought( not directed at you personally) you'll always be welcome to ride with us. We have several guys in Valley Springs, Modesto, Oakdale, etc.. As far as the website sign up, Do you have Gmail or Hotmail or something like that for you email? That could be the problem.

GrizFyrFyter
Nov 27th, 2009, 04:03 PM
i like to think im not a moron but its hard to guage sometimes, lol.

ill definately be tagging along for rides.

whats the prospect initiation and patch in process like? if this is prospect info only, i understand.

Shadow
Nov 27th, 2009, 04:20 PM
i like to think im not a moron but its hard to guage sometimes, lol.

ill definately be tagging along for rides.

whats the prospect initiation and patch in process like? if this is prospect info only, i understand.

Ya, I don't neccesarily like to through all our business out there like that. Come around and we can chat it up. I mean we're all gonna ride anyways, right? I don't know about making Dragon tomorrow though, I've got a couple of guys wanting to hit up Camanche tomorrow maybe. If you continue to have a problem signing up on our club site, go to the home page, and then to "Contact Us" and try that direction.

GrizFyrFyter
Nov 27th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Ya, I don't neccesarily like to through all our business out there like that. Come around and we can chat it up. I mean we're all gonna ride anyways, right? I don't know about making Dragon tomorrow though, I've got a couple of guys wanting to hit up Camanche tomorrow maybe. If you continue to have a problem signing up on our club site, go to the home page, and then to "Contact Us" and try that direction.

ill definately chat with you at least.

its snowing outside right now and supposed to keep raining tomorrow so if i do take a ride up to Posa it will be sunday and definately a mellow cruise.

i got into the site finally, had to use my Gov email. i wont get any notification from the site when im home so ill be sure to pm you my cell if rides start happening.

Shadow
Nov 27th, 2009, 04:53 PM
ill definately chat with you at least.

its snowing outside right now and supposed to keep raining tomorrow so if i do take a ride up to Posa it will be sunday and definately a mellow cruise.

i got into the site finally, had to use my Gov email. i wont get any notification from the site when im home so ill be sure to pm you my cell if rides start happening.

Cool. You got your factory paddle tire and ski set option for your bike right? LOL I'll see about having you approved for posting by this evening. The club site is still operating on old tech, waitng to be upgraded.(soon) The Admin. should have you cleared.

zxwill
Nov 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM
The dragon is great, but its cold and snowing up there right now. took a ride up to cherry lake yesterday ran into some snow and lots of ICE. So if anybody goes up be extra careful.

GrizFyrFyter
Dec 1st, 2009, 05:08 PM
im not having any ice/ snow problems below 4000 ft, dragon should be clear, other than some sand. ill be out there tomorrow if all goes right.

1fstbusa
Oct 3rd, 2010, 05:50 PM
Hey, what's up. I'm a newbie here, I've been approached by members of this club a few times to check this forum out, more recently it was doc Hollywood.
Let me know if you guys are doing some bike nights or anything around the area of Modesto I'm down to ride.

GrizFyrFyter
Oct 10th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Bike night at Modesto yamaha every Wednesday.

Www.centralvalleyridersforum.com is a better place for your local stuff. Leathalriders.com has a good forum too.