PDA

View Full Version : My trackday video 4/1/08

Blakester
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:00 PM
Damn, that track is a blast ran CCW with the drag strip, I was getting pissed off at the guys on liter bikes that went fast and then damn near stopped for the hard corners. I had a good day and this session was the third session after I figured out the right lines to take, sucked it ended on a red flag and a guy having to go off in an ambulance cause I wanted to stuff some more people..LOL Next trackday is May 12th, hope some of you can make it with me, it is thru a local trackday org. here, www.letsridetrackdays.com for $145 at BW running config #25.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBSHAZtXJD0

mrlopez
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM
Cool video what kind of video camera you use? :)

Blakester
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:31 PM
It is an action cam from oregon scientific, it was only 130bucks and with a 2gb card holds alittle over an hour of footage.:D

LDH
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:41 PM
I have seen the OS atk2k cameras below $100 . Good video for the price and they are waterproof too. I am getting one to use for filming mountain bike runs.

Blakester
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:54 PM
I have seen the OS atk2k cameras below $100 . Good video for the price and they are waterproof too. I am getting one to use for filming mountain bike runs.

Yeah, mine came with the 2gb card and the mounting kit so 130 was a good deal..:D

kidmoua
Apr 2nd, 2008, 07:10 PM
I know what you mean about them liter bikes. They blow by you on the stright, but when it comes to corners, they stop, check for traffic, look both ways then make the turn :cool:

Calkidd
Apr 2nd, 2008, 09:39 PM
I haven't had a chance to welcome you...so welcome...How is Stacey doing with the organization? Looks like she is doing well for her second year.

Blakester
Apr 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM
I haven't had a chance to welcome you...so welcome...How is Stacey doing with the organization? Looks like she is doing well for her second year.

Hey man, what's up? She got 7 days this year, but 3 of them are in aug and sept, way hot out there. Hopefully, it does well for her.

swankster
Apr 2nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Most excellent adventure!!!:D
Swankster