PDA

View Full Version : Ducbill Trackday video Buttonwillow 4/1/08

Blakester
Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:18 PM
I tried to keep a good distance from him to get some good footage, it is actually hard to try to film someone on the track. There were times he would just take off and leave me, especially on the straights, damn Ducati's..:p I sure hope you like it ducbill.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0KnQDPg1o

seDUCtive
Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:39 PM
That is some good stuff! Way to go Ducbill996!!! (I guess the 996 does really exist) :p

ducbill996
Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:44 PM
nice footage derik!:D the bike was feelin pretty good after the susp. tweaks...hard to believe that bike is rated at 113 crank horsepoer isn't it!? first session of the day i thought i was gonna crash in every corner no matter how slow i went! dave moss from catylyst reaction got it sorted as best he could but he said the rear spring was too soft and tightening the preload was just a band-aid...:rolleyes: that triangle on your windscreen really messes with the footage... if you show up onthe 18th bring your camera and we'll try mounting it on the 996... thanks for making me a movie star! i guess that was my 15 minutes of fame huh?:)

hippylong
Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:45 PM
great footage.

ducbill996
Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
That is some good stuff! Way to go Ducbill996!!! (I guess the 996 does really exist) :p

like bigfoot, just cause you dont get to see it that doesn't mean it's not real.:)

yoageallen
Apr 2nd, 2008, 03:20 PM
A successful day on the 996! very nice.

cycletease
Apr 2nd, 2008, 03:20 PM
That is coooool! Way to go!

ducbill996
Apr 2nd, 2008, 03:48 PM
A successful day on the 996! very nice.

yeah! went way better than the last time i took the 996 there.:eek: now i'm ready for the 18th.:D

Blakester
Apr 2nd, 2008, 05:55 PM
nice footage derik!:D the bike was feelin pretty good after the susp. tweaks...hard to believe that bike is rated at 113 crank horsepoer isn't it!? first session of the day i thought i was gonna crash in every corner no matter how slow i went! dave moss from catylyst reaction got it sorted as best he could but he said the rear spring was too soft and tightening the preload was just a band-aid...:rolleyes: that triangle on your windscreen really messes with the footage... if you show up onthe 18th bring your camera and we'll try mounting it on the 996... thanks for making me a movie star! i guess that was my 15 minutes of fame huh?:)

Same here, once I got my suspension redone by my boy Scott, it was a way better day.. I need to put the stock windscreen back on for better videos.:D

swankster
Apr 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM
Derek, Let me first say that I love the vid and really like your lines, especially when entering most corners.
Swankster

Calkidd
Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:49 AM
Well Bill I guess there was enough skill left out there for you:eek:.

kidmoua
Apr 3rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Derik, wth the cam on your tank, can you go into a full tuck?

I have the sportsbikecam mount and it gets in the way when I'm trying to tuck going down the straight.

GusGus748s
Apr 3rd, 2008, 12:59 PM
Great video. Is BW getting worse or what? Patches all over the place. hwy 41 pavement looks better lol jk.

yoageallen
Apr 3rd, 2008, 01:51 PM
It ok. it is just different colors. the patches are of no real concern.:)

ducbill996
Apr 3rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
Well Bill I guess there was enough skill left out there for you:eek:.

yeah you weren't there to use any so their was enough for me!:p

Blakester
Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:25 PM
Derik, wth the cam on your tank, can you go into a full tuck?

I have the sportsbikecam mount and it gets in the way when I'm trying to tuck going down the straight.

I have hit the chin of my helmet with it a couple times but really no issue. I am a big guy so full tuck for me probaly isn't as low as others.:cool: