PDA

View Full Version : Ride Miami Trails Tomorrow. Anyone up for it?

iroc-zman
Aug 25th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Hey I'm thinkin of riding miami trails tomorrow, i'd be up for anywhere else too but i dont really know the spots. it'd be cool to have someone who knows their way around. you guys say 007 and i have no clue what that is lol :o Let me know it any of you might want to ride. 559-790-9609

mrlopez
Aug 25th, 2009, 11:30 AM
wish i could but not in the middle of the week

Red Wasp
Aug 25th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Ya same here, want to go but cant go in the middle of the week...:mad:

MCassle
Aug 26th, 2009, 11:18 PM
007 is at the bottom of Central Camp rd. I would of taken you around Miami, but was busy installing FS route signs at the snow play area at Goat Meadow ...

iroc-zman
Aug 27th, 2009, 12:03 PM
So it was kinda dusty but not too bad, still had a ton of fun. i dont know all the trails or names but i went with some of my buddies who know more and we went on a trail called Kaiser, they said its not the hardest but it was pretty tough for me lol given thats the hardest terrain i've ridden, not much of a fan for that one i guess im not into that technical of stuff or that many ruts, rocks and stumps. but other than that one trail, all in all it was a great riding day. :thumbsup:

mrlopez
Aug 27th, 2009, 12:15 PM
So it was kinda dusty but not too bad, still had a ton of fun. i dont know all the trails or names but i went with some of my buddies who know more and we went on a trail called Kaiser, they said its not the hardest but it was pretty tough for me lol given thats the hardest terrain i've ridden, not much of a fan for that one i guess im not into that technical of stuff or that many ruts, rocks and stumps. but other than that one trail, all in all it was a great riding day. :thumbsup:

glad you had fun

MCassle
Aug 27th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Enjoy Kiser while you can, FS is going to close it, along with some other trails in that area. Ride it while you can!

MikeinFresno
Aug 27th, 2009, 06:10 PM
OUTLAWS for trail riding in your area:evilgrin0013: soon!!