GSXRMAN
Aug 24th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Looks good dustin. I didnt see you out there though. :confused:

trackpimp
Aug 24th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I was there, I promise.. I was the guy on the 09 R6:D

Calkidd
Aug 24th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I really like the way Steve takes photos. I can never find one that I like at Streets of willow.

chugs
Aug 24th, 2009, 05:26 PM
nice vids

mar4gsxr
Aug 24th, 2009, 06:22 PM
like the videos

WhiteHotGSXR
Aug 24th, 2009, 09:14 PM
nice vids! Boy did i love being on the track, thought that i would do something stupid, but i kept it under control for the most part. Although on that right hander before going into the bus stop on the outside there is alittle uphill i hit that going fast enough to pull the frontend off the pavement and did i almost **** myself, i have never had the bikes front end of the ground bfor but i did it atleast twice yesterday and it is scary. lol. sorry if you think i am a panzy but it was my first track day. i am def going to have to do that alot more. have to get that knee down one day.

GSXRMAN
Aug 24th, 2009, 09:22 PM
I was there, I promise.. I was the guy on the 09 R6:D

Hey did you do any control riding that day? I did really good in B until the last session where i had a really close call. Still dont know how i recovered it. Only got passed twice in the 4th session by someone on a redish bike who was a control rider. Now i was timing my laps on that session to around 2min and 8 to 10sec and that guy passed me like i was standing still. Doug whats his name with the rider school was right behind him trying to stay with him. Just wanted to give that guy props. dude was fast!!!

trackpimp
Aug 24th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Hey did you do any control riding that day? I did really good in B until the last session where i had a really close call. Still dont know how i recovered it. Only got passed twice in the 4th session by someone on a redish bike who was a control rider. Now i was timing my laps on that session to around 2min and 8 to 10sec and that guy passed me like i was standing still. Doug whats his name with the rider school was right behind him trying to stay with him. Just wanted to give that guy props. dude was fast!!!

nope:D I own the competing org TrackDaz.. I was just there to play.. No WORKIE for me that day.

GSXRMAN
Aug 24th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Yea i didnt think so just wondering if you knew that guy. I think it was a gsxr that he was on. Either way i need to get to some more trackdays to get my riding position down. I dont think im doing bad for a second trackday. Hopefully i can get at least one-two more in before i leave in a month for a year.

killa kali
Aug 24th, 2009, 11:48 PM
way to throw some Cypress Hill over the video :peanutbutterjellyti

speedjunkie
Aug 25th, 2009, 10:41 AM
dang i want a vid of me :(

trackpimp
Aug 25th, 2009, 10:47 AM
dang i want a vid of me :(

why? All you'd see is a boat anchor being flung from your bike at corner entry:D

speedjunkie
Aug 25th, 2009, 10:54 AM
lol well maybe i wanna see if the polish is still on it or not. took me hours to shine it up.:D

ur just jealous i get horrible tire wear from spinning the rear so much coming out haha.

trying a diff setup with ride height this sunday to try and take care of the whole losing the front at the apex problem. its just to nose heavy.
actually lost the front in riverside after talking to you. was ridding at 80% so i could feel out what was going on with it better and found the limit, and the problem to the lack of corner speed. front is just getting overloaded.
soooo long story short sunday should be good.

kidmoua
Aug 25th, 2009, 11:10 AM
why? All you'd see is a boat anchor being flung from your bike at corner entry:D

dang... just like that huh

sPAnKy1600
Aug 25th, 2009, 11:28 AM

:pound:

speedjunkie
Aug 25th, 2009, 11:34 AM
:pound:

hmmm from the one that lowsided trying to keep up.......

sPAnKy1600
Aug 25th, 2009, 11:38 AM
hmmm from the one that lowsided trying to keep up.......

Don't hate cause I can drag elbow............ Shoulder, and bike!:D

Hey dustin, who was filming?

trackpimp
Aug 25th, 2009, 03:43 PM
In the vid where you see Ali, and Matty.. I'm the one filming.. When you see Me and Matty.. Ali is filming.

Sorry I didn't get your crash on vid dude.

Blakester
Aug 25th, 2009, 08:01 PM

HAHA, that was most likely Mike Pond, he is one of my Bakersfield homies and yeah he is fast.

KDOG
Aug 25th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Nice videos Dustin. :)