PDA

View Full Version : My Buttonwillow weekend

SOUN1
Aug 10th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I had a great time even tho my trackday ends early..Great company, great food and came back home SORE as hell..The bike (05 ZX6R) is better to throw around the the 10 and was surprise how easy to play with..Long story short, my front brake malfunction and locked up and off I go..I'm the only MOFO in the history at a track that gets thrown of on the straight..

mrlopez
Aug 10th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Glad you came out ok, seeing you laying down onthe track wasn't a happy thing to see at all

GSXRMAN
Aug 10th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Glad youre okay man. Sorry about the luck on that one. Dont worry im sure youre not the only one to go down on a straight.

r6squid
Aug 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Sorry to here about that Soun.

poach
Aug 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM
I'm the only MOFO in the history at a track that gets thrown of on the straight..

Not by a long shot kemosabi.;)

It was good hangin' w/the crew. Feels like family...

Agustin
Aug 10th, 2009, 01:06 PM
I had a great time even tho my trackday ends early..Great company, great food and came back home SORE as hell..The bike (05 ZX6R) is better to throw around the the 10 and was surprise how easy to play with..Long story short, my front brake malfunction and locked up and off I go..I'm the only MOFO in the history at a track that gets thrown of on the straight..

How did it malfunction going down a straight? I would assume you wouldn't even be using it.

mrlopez
Aug 10th, 2009, 01:25 PM
How did it malfunction going down a straight? I would assume you wouldn't even be using it.
he was getting off the track and he had one hand on the air so it caught him off guard

Agustin
Aug 10th, 2009, 02:12 PM
he was getting off the track and he had one hand on the air so it caught him off guard

I still don't understand what happened. :confused2:

mrlopez
Aug 10th, 2009, 02:18 PM
I still don't understand what happened. :confused2:

Well nobody could really explain what happen either the front brake just lock on him send him over the handlebars,

bobbyk
Aug 10th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Only one free paint job per bike Soun. I told you, you can't trust those Kawi's. Get a YAMAHA MAN!!!!

Stuntrdr943
Aug 10th, 2009, 02:52 PM
crazy!

orientalgunz_00
Aug 11th, 2009, 10:23 PM
i came around the esses and saw the red flag, then i saw your multi-colored bike and thought, "that kinda looks like soun's bike"...then i saw you laying there and i was like, "oh crap"...glad you weren't hurt too bad bro...

Devlausdan
Aug 11th, 2009, 10:57 PM

:pound:

Dude, you jacked my helmet up. :(

orientalgunz_00
Aug 11th, 2009, 11:31 PM

lol...

karrdick: we could still save this helmet (looks at broken parts), nevermind...

SyKoTiK
Aug 12th, 2009, 12:28 AM
sucks that happend bro at least u were only going 40 when ur brakes locked up on u

KDOG
Aug 12th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Soun, it is good to hear your okay. :)

Jester
Aug 12th, 2009, 05:47 AM
sucks that happend bro at least u were only going 40 when ur brakes locked up on uGood thing!! Soun, I'm glad you are OK. Bikes can be replaced, you can't.

kidmoua
Aug 12th, 2009, 07:44 AM

remember when you said you wanted some jacked up helmet for your collection...well, there you go..:evilgrin0013:

trackpimp
Aug 20th, 2009, 11:57 AM
all I know is he refused Caballeros's offer of a nuts-to-butts ride on his pit-bike pack to the pits:D

SOUN.. I've got a spare Sub-frame for that pile that's brand new, and left over from my old spares kit. $100 and its yours!

kidmoua
Aug 20th, 2009, 12:00 PM
all I know is he refused Caballeros's offer of a nuts-to-butts ride on his pit-bike pack to the pits:D

SOUN.. I've got a spare Sub-frame for that pile that's brand new, and left over from my old spares kit. $100 and its yours!

I would of took that nuta-to-butts ride anyday over that wambulance ride from hell

SOUN1
Aug 20th, 2009, 12:16 PM

Thanks for the offer but luckily no replacement needed..The only thing that got toast is the farings..

Big Kahuna
Aug 20th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Maybe some tips from this guy would help you keep the bike on its rubber?

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5892

SOUN1
Aug 20th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Maybe some tips from this guy would help you keep the bike on its rubber?

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5892

I would go to him BK but it's not my riding style that makes me meet the asphaults.:o But I will go ask the "QUALIFIED CONTROL RIDER" for improvement:evilgrin0013::popcorn:

Big Kahuna
Aug 20th, 2009, 12:33 PM
I would go to him BK but it's not my riding style that makes me meet the asphaults.:o But I will go ask the "QUALIFIED CONTROL RIDER" for improvement:evilgrin0013::popcorn:Oh Soun, you made me laugh with this one. :)

Calkidd
Aug 20th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I would go to him BK but it's not my riding style that makes me meet the asphaults.:o But I will go ask the "QUALIFIED CONTROL RIDER" for improvement:evilgrin0013::popcorn:Maybe you should.....errr....never mind.

SOUN1
Aug 20th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Don't take it to heart Brian, it's all fun and game..if it's a sensitive matter about the control rider thing I'll stop..I'm not here to disrespect anyone in any way..

Calkidd
Aug 20th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Don't take it to heart Brian, it's all fun and game..if it's a sensitive matter about the control rider thing I'll stop..I'm not here to disrespect anyone in any way..Oh Soun I was kidding too....fire away.

Did I mention I was a control rider?

Devlausdan
Aug 20th, 2009, 01:37 PM

:pound::pound:

SOUN1
Aug 20th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Oh Soun I was kidding too....fire away.

Alllrighty then...we're on the same page..:D

Calkidd
Aug 20th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Alllrighty then...we're on the same page..:D
Well not really I am actually a couple pages ahead. I've only wrecked my bike twice...

Devlausdan
Aug 20th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Well not really I am actually a couple pages ahead. I've only wrecked my bike twice...

Oh snap. :pound: