PDA

View Full Version : Imperialz

skan
Jul 14th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Sup guys, just wanna let u know we're out there. Just a bunch of friends who like to ride whenever possible. Hit us up if u wanna say hi or set up a ride. We're always at bike night @ Hooters Thanks to David and Street Fanatics or on the forum. Looking forward to riding with you guys soon.

rated_r1
Jul 14th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Forget u get you guys! Haha wait what? Sam can I join?

skan
Jul 14th, 2009, 10:57 AM
sure thang sweet thang.... haha

skan
Jul 14th, 2009, 10:58 AM
i just sent u a request, ok gotta get back to work now.

rated_r1
Jul 14th, 2009, 10:59 AM
We are not a MC (wait why do I lie? We a Christians that are 1%er outlaw bikers trying to get into law enforcement, join out cult oppsss... I mean cause and please drink the koolaid, haha). We are just of group of about 13-20 riders on any given day, especially for Hooters Bike Nights and/or shows. We have vest's, name patches in the making. Nothing that has a bottom rocker of any sort. Just a group of none drama folks that share the love of bikes.
After we are up and running properly we'll be sure to host a formal BBq event or something of the nature... David aka SF Booyz already knows we come in full support to most bike nights...

SF Boyz
Jul 14th, 2009, 01:58 PM
We are not a MC (wait why do I lie? We a Christians that are 1%er outlaw bikers trying to get into law enforcement, join out cult oppsss... I mean cause and please drink the koolaid, haha). We are just of group of about 13-20 riders on any given day, especially for Hooters Bike Nights and/or shows. We have vest's, name patches in the making. Nothing that has a bottom rocker of any sort. Just a group of none drama folks that share the love of bikes.
After we are up and running properly we'll be sure to host a formal BBq event or something of the nature... David aka SF Booyz already knows we come in full support to most bike nights...

lol I know all of you guys and you guys are funny. Great people, great sense of humors and whenever you guys wanna ride with us...sheeeesh anytime you guys are more than welcome to tag along or vise versa you guys plan a ride let us know.

rated_r1
Jul 14th, 2009, 02:04 PM
David, we'll let your guys lead. Last time I was in the front of the pack with ED, well you know what happen to both of us.... But yea keep us posted.... Why don't you setup a ride for next sat? I will join in and see which of our guys I can get to go. Weekends works best for them..
We are funny, laid back, like I said no drama just some dudes that like to hang and most of us love to ride.

SF Boyz
Jul 14th, 2009, 02:51 PM
David, we'll let your guys lead. Last time I was in the front of the pack with ED, well you know what happen to both of us.... But yea keep us posted.... Why don't you setup a ride for next sat? I will join in and see which of our guys I can get to go. Weekends works best for them..
We are funny, laid back, like I said no drama just some dudes that like to hang and most of us love to ride.

you got it boss. and dont worry we'll wait for you guys just as long as everyone gets home safely.

rated_r1
Jul 14th, 2009, 02:57 PM
ED knows I can keep up.... I can vouch for a few of my guys, some of the others like to take it easy and chill in the back.. Thats their perogitive, no bad mouthing to them, Im just a guy who likes to push it, without over pushing it. Thats why I want to get on the track. But money is the issue there.... :mad: :(

SF Boyz
Jul 14th, 2009, 05:05 PM
ED knows I can keep up.... I can vouch for a few of my guys, some of the others like to take it easy and chill in the back.. Thats their perogitive, no bad mouthing to them, Im just a guy who likes to push it, without over pushing it. Thats why I want to get on the track. But money is the issue there.... :mad: :(

lol sorry thats not what I meant...meaning there will be no one left behind on a ride!

DragonNinja
Jul 29th, 2009, 04:45 AM
I have been looking for a club to join but i ran into an issue. I was sent to Iraq. but i love to ride and i'll be home around the 10th of august. maybe you could help me out.:word:

rated_r1
Jul 29th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Well u can ride with us, get feel for what we are about and us the same... there are many clubs out there, all structured a lil different.... we have our chain of superiors I guess you can say, but in no strict order of rules and guidelines. We all just share no common love of bikes and rising. You can PM me your info as to when you'll be back and such... also thanks for your service....

Rated_R1, Road Captain of Imperialz

DragonNinja
Jul 31st, 2009, 06:45 AM
do you guys have design for your club yet? or is that still in the works?

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 09:24 AM
We have the name "Imperialz" on the back of our vest's. Then in the front left chest it has our name, the right chest says Fresno. All in gold.

possessed13
Jul 31st, 2009, 11:37 AM
the vests look good, nice choice

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 12:18 PM
Yea I think so too.... they r still in progress, I'm real impaitient I don't know if that's what it is or if the embroidert shop is slow... so we still have half the members patchless......
Anybody recommend a good shop at great prices for future work?

StreetFanaticEd
Jul 31st, 2009, 12:29 PM
Yea I think so too.... they r still in progress, I'm real impaitient I don't know if that's what it is or if the embroidert shop is slow... so we still have half the members patchless......
Anybody recommend a good shop at great prices for future work?

By the way i recieved my ticket in the mail..$1,300 i think im just gonna pay it and not go to court..:(

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:02 PM
By the way i recieved my ticket in the mail..$1,300 i think im just gonna pay it and not go to court..:(

Well u got a Class A.... my ticket came in at $575 and $65 for traffice school. I'm going 2 court on mine 4 sure.....

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:08 PM
Wow so much money. Next time ride the speed limit guys :D

Speed limit?????, what is this limit? I've often heard cops and chippers tell me this, many a time! I'm still unfamiliar, obviously, on what this "limit" means....... lol ha ha.
Hey I usually don't do 130+ in the hills. I blame it on ED he was leading and I just took the bait and followed his pace, haha! Damn you ED! Jk

StreetFanaticEd
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:32 PM
Well u got a Class A.... my ticket came in at $575 and $65 for traffice school. I'm going 2 court on mine 4 sure.....

i dont have a class A i have an M1....its just i didnt have my prof of insurance or registration with me so it will go down....im paying the 65 for traffic school and get it over with..you cant even do traffic school for anything over 25mph over speed limit..but im going to court teller to see if it slides..cause if i go to judge hes gona say no to traffic school..i know it.

Stuntrdr943
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:39 PM
Does this group welcome guys that cheat on their wifes? cause if not then im in :rolleyes: :D

StreetFanaticEd
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:40 PM
Does this group welcome guys that cheat on their wifes? cause if not then im in :rolleyes: :D

:word::popcorn:

Stuntrdr943
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:41 PM
i dont have a class A i have an M1....its just i didnt have my prof of insurance or registration with me so it will go down....im paying the 65 for traffic school and get it over with..you cant even do traffic school for anything over 25mph over speed limit..but im going to court teller to see if it slides..cause if i go to judge hes gona say no to traffic school..i know it.

as long as you have not gone to traffic school within so many months then you can always go, thats what the judge told me..

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:41 PM
That's right, I forgot. U didn't have ur paperwork. I don't know why I was thinking u had a class a. Well expect about $575 to be the speeding ticket total like mine. I told my wife I don't want to go 2 court cuz they will take away traffic school.... I'm still unsure as what ima do... we have till mid sept anyway.

Jester
Jul 31st, 2009, 02:34 PM
Does this group welcome guys that cheat on their wifes? cause if not then im in :rolleyes: :D:popcorn: OMG did someone bag your wife? :(

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 02:56 PM
:popcorn: OMG did someone bag your wife? :(

Married, not married that's on u, we can care less. Some of us have wives and girls, some of us are single. Some us us hike and chill with girls that are firneds, even though they are in a relationship.... I don't know what ur getting at with that comment Shane. I sure hope knowone bagged your wife and what it has do with hanging out with a group of any sort.
The Chipper said if it's 25mph or over, the posted speed limit traffic school isn't allowed unless the kudge ok's it. If this is the truth or not I don't know....

SF Boyz
Jul 31st, 2009, 03:18 PM

:popcorn: oh you starting that again huh....i think your team flatliners are gonna be mad at you again. Im just waitn for krzy1 to jump in.:weirdface:

StreetFanaticEd
Jul 31st, 2009, 03:19 PM
That's right, I forgot. U didn't have ur paperwork. I don't know why I was thinking u had a class a. Well expect about $575 to be the speeding ticket total like mine. I told my wife I don't want to go 2 court cuz they will take away traffic school.... I'm still unsure as what ima do... we have till mid sept anyway.

yeah true that..

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 03:24 PM
What rock was I under??? What am I missing with this "Cheating on your wife" thing??? David, Shane, anyone willing to elaborate on this for me????

SF Boyz
Jul 31st, 2009, 06:31 PM
What rock was I under??? What am I missing with this "Cheating on your wife" thing??? David, Shane, anyone willing to elaborate on this for me????

With respects to kenny and flatliners I rather not say. If you want to know then shane is your man. Plus isn't this all about the IMPERIALZ anyway??

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 07:21 PM
With respects to kenny and flatliners I rather not say. If you want to know then shane is your man. Plus isn't this all about the IMPERIALZ anyway??

It is about the Imperialz, but we need to know if we need to enstate a "no cheating on your wife clause, or it will be blasted on CVR!!!!". SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!, where you at???? I need to know what the hell I'm missing here. David you already blasted 3/4 of the issue, who and what group is affiliated with that... Finish the damn story.....

SF Boyz
Jul 31st, 2009, 09:58 PM
It is about the Imperialz, but we need to know if we need to enstate a "no cheating on your wife clause, or it will be blasted on CVR!!!!". SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!, where you at???? I need to know what the hell I'm missing here. David you already blasted 3/4 of the issue, who and what group is affiliated with that... Finish the damn story.....

3/4 lol u mean shane 3/4 im like 1/16.

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 10:01 PM
U let go of the persons name and group affiliated with, lol.... you did more than Shane.... What do I know neway, im at home alone getting drunk......... sadly alone i might add... haha...

StreetFanaticEd
Jul 31st, 2009, 10:06 PM
U let go of the persons name and group affiliated with, lol.... you did more than Shane.... What do I know neway, im at home alone getting drunk......... sadly alone i might add... haha...

Im having a drink too..:beer: its the weekend!

rated_r1
Jul 31st, 2009, 10:08 PM
Cool Cool im 8 into a 30 pack, I got alot to go, haha...

SF Boyz
Aug 2nd, 2009, 12:29 AM

I assuming you dont know much so I'll end it here. lol...

Sticka
Aug 2nd, 2009, 08:39 AM
Insert "days of our lives" music here...

christylez
Aug 3rd, 2009, 04:40 PM
:word::popcorn:
Insert "days of our lives" music here...

.:popcorn:

possessed13
Aug 4th, 2009, 10:22 PM
some imperialz and streetfanatics and possessed:evilgrin0013:

possessed13
Aug 4th, 2009, 10:24 PM
and possessed13:evilgrin0013:

skan
Aug 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Those are some nice pictures Dave, wish we took more, it was a nice ride even though we got a late start, blame it on that Rated R1 guy haha jk

Stuntrdr943
Aug 5th, 2009, 02:46 PM
:popcorn: OMG did someone bag your wife? :(
No Noone bagged my wife, i was just asking if this group allows that bull**** unlike some other clubs i know :censored: "Team Flatspot"

:popcorn: i think your team flatliners are gonna be mad at you again. Im just waitn for krzy1 to jump in.:weirdface:
F*C*K them, there a joke

Just filter who you allow in you group. if some :gay:*** cheats on his wife and tells everyone about it then maybe he shouldnt represent your group , or maybe your group welcomes that? :confused2: and if this group does allow men to cheat on there wifes then just dont call yourselfs a "family group".

Does this group acually ride or do they just charge you 5$ a month and then tell you about some stupid parade to get a flat spot :confused2: :rolleyes:.

SF Boyz
Aug 5th, 2009, 02:52 PM
No Noone bagged my wife, i was just asking if this group allows that bull**** unlike some other clubs i know :censored: "Team Flatspot"

F*C*K them, there a joke

Just filter who you allow in you group. if some :gay:*** cheats on his wife and tells everyone about it then maybe he shouldnt represent your group , or maybe your group welcomes that? :confused2: and if this group does allow men to cheat on there wifes then just dont call yourselfs a "family group".

Does this group acually ride or do they just charge you 5$ a month and then tell you about some stupid parade to get a flat spot :confused2: :rolleyes:.

now you insert "days of our lives" song...:popcorn:

Stuntrdr943
Aug 5th, 2009, 02:55 PM
now you insert "days of our lives" song...:popcorn:

:nopity::pound:

possessed13
Aug 5th, 2009, 04:37 PM
couple more

possessed13
Aug 5th, 2009, 04:39 PM
last ones

rated_r1
Aug 5th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Ok I get it now about the cheating thing in that club... hey if they do it and boast about it that's on them. We are a group based on family. Shoot that's why we started this. We always ride together and our families are all co mingled friends... I don't know and don't care to know if anyone in our group is into cheating, if they do iand keep it to themselves then good for them. When there becomes problems for the group on any issue, it will be delt with between us higher up's.
Yes we do ride, David went out with us on a ride this past Sunday. Also we'll be riding this next Sunday as well just don't have it planned onto where yet....

DragonNinja
Aug 7th, 2009, 06:53 AM
hey i am going to be home on tuesday the 11th. dont know what time but the good thing is i'll be home. look forward to riding with you guys.

skan
Aug 7th, 2009, 08:46 AM
no, none of that drama will happen in our club, thats a line i cant imagine any of our members crossing, if so, the highest level of punishment will be rendered, hope we wont have to go there though.

rated_r1
Aug 7th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Ryan I'm glad ull b making it home safely... when u arrive shoot me a PM and we'll go from there. We have something planned for next weekend, so your more than welcome to roll out with us.

JonJon
Aug 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM
last ones

The guy on the very left's tentacle's are showing. ;)

christylez
Aug 7th, 2009, 02:00 PM
hey i am going to be home on tuesday the 11th. dont know what time but the good thing is i'll be home. look forward to riding with you guys.

Welcome back home bro. Cant wait till we ride together. hit up Rated R1 so he can give you more info. till then.

StreetFanaticEd
Aug 7th, 2009, 06:21 PM
last ones

nice pic...im just ready to go!

StreetFanaticEd
Aug 7th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Ok I get it now about the cheating thing in that club... hey if they do it and boast about it that's on them. We are a group based on family. Shoot that's why we started this. We always ride together and our families are all co mingled friends... I don't know and don't care to know if anyone in our group is into cheating, if they do iand keep it to themselves then good for them. When there becomes problems for the group on any issue, it will be delt with between us higher up's.
Yes we do ride, David went out with us on a ride this past Sunday. Also we'll be riding this next Sunday as well just don't have it planned onto where yet....

Im down for a Sunday ride again...let me know..

MadKaw
Oct 5th, 2009, 11:06 PM

props

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 07:37 AM

F*C*K them, there a joke

I was on the East Coast when all this started , and now that I have seen it I have to step in .
I talked with the person Stuntrdr943 is talking about and his wife. he even called Stuntrdr943 out on his BS .
I don't like to play school yard games . And I think it would be best if Stuntrdr943 would stop .....
anyone who wants to know more about Team Flatline Ryders talk to me 559-300-0094 or email me Kwrayz1@aol.com (Kwrayz1@aol.com)

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 07:53 AM
We ride we do the toy runs and we do a few parade's . And we throw some kick ass BBQ's also.
I think it is childish the way Shane is talking about our crew and I think he should be stopped before things get out of hand .
Imperialz , I do not know any of you yet " Team Flatline Ryders" has been around for over six years and as you will find out we are a good group of people.

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 6th, 2009, 07:56 AM
and were talking about the "good" shane? :popcorn: :D

rated_r1
Oct 6th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Kenny I hadent the slightest idea of what was going on. Some commented as if they did know. I assumed it was posted on the forum somewhere as many seemed to be familiar so I asked. They didn't mention your krew/club/group at first. If it was a club/group/krew matter I agree with you that it should stay there. ***** like his allegations get ppl shot, killed, hurt everyday in the f*'d up world.
I personally wish you guys the best as a Team/krew/club/group. The Imperialz Krew works hard to keep our personal and individual peoples problems private as it is the biz of the Krew and know one else.....
Jay....

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Ok I get it now about the cheating thing in that club... hey if they do it and boast about it that's on them. We are a group based on family. Shoot that's why we started this. We always ride together and our families are all co mingled friends... I don't know and don't care to know if anyone in our group is into cheating, if they do iand keep it to themselves then good for them. When there becomes problems for the group on any issue, it will be delt with between us higher up's.QUOTE]

[QUOTE=skan;108533]no, none of that drama will happen in our club, thats a line i cant imagine any of our members crossing, if so, the highest level of punishment will be rendered, hope we wont have to go there though.

Now all this sounds good but as your club grows and years pass thing happen , we have a good group of people for the most part and we try and get to know any new person wanting to join our crew but it's hard some time's. All we can do is Try our best to keep the drama down and the good time up ....

And for a crew that never ride's, Shane it seems this Old Man out rode you on his old 1985 ZL900 Kawi.

KRAYZ1

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Kenny I hadent the slightest idea of what was going on. Some commented as if they did know. I assumed it was posted on the forum somewhere as many seemed to be familiar so I asked. They didn't mention your krew/club/group at first. If it was a club/group/krew matter I agree with you that it should stay there. ***** like his allegations get ppl shot, killed, hurt everyday in the f*'d up world.
I personally wish you guys the best as a Team/krew/club/group. The Imperialz Krew works hard to keep our personal and individual peoples problems private as it is the biz of the Krew and know one else.....
Jay....

Humaha is the man the kid is talking about and he has been asked to keep his mouth shut and he was called out on this and he never stepped up .

I am sorry this was posted up . I thought it was taken care of. And you would think the people running this forum would have put a stop to it when Shane started up ?

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 6th, 2009, 08:25 AM
And you would think the people running this forum would have put a stop to it when Shane started up ?

They were probably busy warming up a batch of :popcorn: :popcorn:

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 08:37 AM
here are a few photo's of a crew doing the thing's we enjoy

We help the"Lost Girls" with their Breast Cancer Run last Sunday ( frist two photo's )
And a few pic's of the parade you heard about

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 08:40 AM
If you guys want to ride down to Visalia we have a two kick'n bike night's one here in Visalia and one in Farmersville on Thursday night

soeurm
Oct 6th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Team Flatline is a family oriented group. Very good people :dblthumb2:

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 08:45 AM

Thank's Sam ....

Devlausdan
Oct 6th, 2009, 12:00 PM

Are you a member? :)

Devlausdan
Oct 6th, 2009, 12:01 PM
here are a few photo's of a crew doing the thing's we enjoy

We help the"Lost Girls" with their Breast Cancer Run last Sunday ( frist two photo's )
And a few pic's of the parade you heard about

Might have to come visit one of your parades next year.

soeurm
Oct 6th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Are you a member? :)

No, I'm not a member. I was at their parade. :D

rated_r1
Oct 6th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Our krew is structured werid as far as work goes. We have some who work weekdays and can only do things on weekends. Then we have some who work weekends and can most the time only come out on weekdays. I'll tell the guys about the shows out your way. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Team Flatline yet, I'm sure we will one day.
Yea with an accusation like the one made by said person, you figure u'd want to handle your differences in person and not air it out in the form that it was..... to each his own though.

L2fly
Oct 6th, 2009, 02:06 PM

So the people I ride with are responsible for my behavior in my relationships?? AWESOME! So its not my fault, after all! :D

Or maybe no one should ride with me because they don't like my private life...? :weirdface:

Maybe, before allowing members to joing, riding clubs should ask about cheating on taxes, too, or being up to date on child support... or the amount of divorces someone has had... or sexual partners... children out of wedlock... how about habitually exceeding the speed limit by over 50 mph (wait, that one might actually make sense for a riding club to focus on...)

Obviously, riding clubs need to create a 'Captain of Morality' to screen new members, and ensure proper behavior of its current membership... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I didn't think ANY POST could beat out the 'Cops are watching this board' thread, but this is it... congrats! You've won the 'Most Moronic Post of 2009' award! :D

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 6th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Seriously, I didn't think ANY POST could beat out the 'Cops are watching this board' thread

But they are..........watching and moderating! :popcorn: :D

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Our krew is structured werid as far as work goes. We have some who work weekdays and can only do things on weekends. Then we have some who work weekends and can most the time only come out on weekdays. I'll tell the guys about the shows out your way. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Team Flatline yet, I'm sure we will one day.
Yea with an accusation like the one made by said person, you figure u'd want to handle your differences in person and not air it out in the form that it was..... to each his own though.

It has nothing to do with the club. it's working for a living and most of us have to do it. we have people in the same boat only off work on weekdays. Now the wife and I are off everyday :D and we ride all year round. But I am the OG of the crew . And now that I have had back surgery I'm not riding a sport bike any longer.
But I think I'm the luckiest man around I have a wonderful wife a great bunch of friends and four nice bikes :D
KRAYZ1

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Might have to come visit one of your parades next year.

I post them up on the forum and anyone and everyone is invited to join us.

KRAYZ1
Oct 6th, 2009, 05:35 PM
So the people I ride with are responsible for my behavior in my relationships?? AWESOME! So its not my fault, after all! :D

Or maybe no one should ride with me because they don't like my private life...? :weirdface:

Maybe, before allowing members to joing, riding clubs should ask about cheating on taxes, too, or being up to date on child support... or the amount of divorces someone has had... or sexual partners... children out of wedlock... how about habitually exceeding the speed limit by over 50 mph (wait, that one might actually make sense for a riding club to focus on...)

Obviously, riding clubs need to create a 'Captain of Morality' to screen new members, and ensure proper behavior of its current membership... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I didn't think ANY POST could beat out the 'Cops are watching this board' thread, but this is it... congrats! You've won the 'Most Moronic Post of 2009' award! :D

And I thought it was the dogs fault ...LOL.. you know the one you keep on a chain in the back yard ...LOL.. And it's that same's dog fault when your bike brake's down ..... :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

eAsTbAy636
Jan 25th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if maybe i could get a little more info on your club , and on the s/f club .......

I have never been a patched memeber of a club before , but have friends that are and have been around the clubs as a friend . Im thinking i wanna see what its all about .:D

rated_r1
Jan 25th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Hey Manny I'm the V.P. send me a PM I'll answer what I can as far as our Krew goes... what do you mean by S/F club???

SOUN1
Jan 26th, 2010, 10:33 AM
I think S/F, he's refering to the STREET FANATICS..I can be wrong..

eAsTbAy636
Jan 26th, 2010, 03:03 PM
yeah I was asking about the street fanatics......but I already emailed them and found out that there not a club .......so thanx any ways .....looking forward to this sat meet.:D

rated_r1
Jan 26th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Manny Ill let u no at thrus what time were meeting and where. Ill let u no through text. Street Fanatics is a Team, more so of a race/track riding team. They are cool ppl'z. Some ppl said we are dismember'd Imperialz is here!! Once again at the moment we r not a Club, we consider ourselves a group/krew but not a club. We don't follow the structure and such of MC's. We do hang out with them though, we r just not to that point yet.

eAsTbAy636
Jan 26th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Ok sounds good bro ....see you all then .

No worries on you guys just starting out......Im just in it for the vest ...lol....J/K :D

rated_r1
Jan 26th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Were not just starting out we've ben around ustfor 1year, but we r the newest or one of the newest krews n the Central Valley. The vest u can get whenever bro that's easy, lol. Its the patch that is hard to get, lol.

eAsTbAy636
Jan 26th, 2010, 06:06 PM
lol thats cool .......Hey I need to get new rubber on my bike ....I have anew dunlpop sport qualifier for the front and need to get the rear .....plus need them balance ....do you know of a place were I can get one for a decent price....?:confused2:

rated_r1
Jan 26th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Of course I do. Just text u....

eAsTbAy636
Jan 30th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Hey I just wanted to thank you guys for letting me ride with you ....I had a blast, cant wait to do it again.

Thanx Again
Manny

Oh I put a few pix up from the run on my page.:D

rated_r1
Jan 30th, 2010, 08:53 PM
No prob, we always welcome any1 to chill with us as long as they know how to carry themselves. Ur welcome anytime Manny. Pix on what page??

eAsTbAy636
Jan 31st, 2010, 02:13 PM
On my profile page I made a album of the trip....just a few pix

03_R1
Feb 5th, 2010, 09:00 PM
This seems like a cool laid back group. Can I join? Just looking for some people to ride with on my free time.

rated_r1
Feb 5th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Brian you can come around like Manny is doing. He's been around a few times now, I can tell u he ain't going no where. He's addicted to our personalities and friendly atmosphere. U r more than welcome to hang around with us like he is doing. Joining ain that easy there are steps to it. But ur welcome to meet us with us and we'll talk after ur around for abit. We r meeting tomorrow at Starbucks Manchester at 10am to have a warm drink before we hit the Screamin Demons M.C. Food Drive. U welcome to stop by n we'll chat. PM me ur number.
Jay Rated R1 Imperialz V.P.

03_R1
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:48 AM
PM sent. Thanks!

rated_r1
Feb 6th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Brian glad u went out with us to the Screamin Demon M.C. food drive. It was a great turnout even more showed up after u left. Lots of M.C.'s from all over the north/cent/south valley showed up. Hope u had fun.

03_R1
Feb 6th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Yea, it was great meeting everyone, cool bunch of guys. Hopefully I'll get to meet the rest of em next time. Keep me posted, you got my number. Thanks!

eAsTbAy636
Feb 6th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Oh Brians .....your so great and nice and perfect.........:sleep:

What about Manny ....huh...you ever think about him......lol

Yeah today was cool.......would of been nice if the prez and vice prez would of rode ....but its koo......not like im sayin your affraid of water or anything....lol.....j/k

hope you guys take it as a joke......much love to my future prez and vp:D

03_R1
Feb 6th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Hahaha, you crack me up Manny.

eAsTbAy636
Feb 6th, 2010, 09:18 PM
:D

I try............but honestly I did get kinda jelouse........lol

...........:weirdface:

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 13th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Not sure whats going on in this tread but im just posting to find people to ride/chill with. located in Lemoore but i cant find people out here.

rated_r1
Feb 13th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Come thru 2maro 2 Fresno and chill with us if ud like.... Were doing a car/bike wash to raise money for a members families funeral... BBQ Snacks n Drinks... Id like to say hot girls, I wish at least, haha.

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 14th, 2010, 12:43 AM
That's wassup. I'll shot through. Not much on my plate tomorrow.

rated_r1
Feb 14th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Look under forums, events and Imperialz Funeral Fundraiser Car/Bike wash for the address.. PM me if u need my number...

rated_r1
Feb 15th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Q appriciate u showing up and chilling yesterday... Hope u had fun at Costco...

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 15th, 2010, 12:42 PM
HELL No i didnt. Had to go to the other one cuz this one didnt have much of what my wife wanted. Then the kids were going crazy! ugh!!!! nonsence

rated_r1
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:28 PM
HELL No i didnt. Had to go to the other one cuz this one didnt have much of what my wife wanted. Then the kids were going crazy! ugh!!!! nonsence

Haha that's the way it always works.... ne time ur n fresno ur welcome 2 chill or come ride with us... I work the next few weekends counting down till I have weekends off again..

Tommy K
May 19th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Imperialz!!!!!!

JonJon
May 19th, 2010, 03:23 PM
imperialz!!!!!!

raaawwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrr!!!!!!

Tommy K
May 19th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Bringing the thread back some life were still here folks!!!

03_R1
May 19th, 2010, 03:45 PM
!!

Tommy K
Aug 27th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Imperialz Pho Night at 8:00pm at Pho 90 on Fresno an Clinton! Ride out and chill!!!

rated_r1
Aug 27th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Imperialz Pho Night at 8:00pm at Pho 90 on Fresno an Clinton! Ride out and chill!!!

Tear it up! Ill be at Thai Palms then the friends house for a stripper party, bacholler party!! Sexy womean beer, full tummies can't be better... Recooperate then hit a house boat on the lake and another stripper party with the ladies on the lake... Wot! Woot! I might skip the lake for the car/bike show at Manchester..who knows...

Tommy K
Aug 27th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Cool Jay that's what's up! When's that event?

rated_r1
Aug 27th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Cool Jay that's what's up! When's that event?

The car/bike show is 2maro.. At Manchester Mall 4m 10-7pm... I'm sure Sum1 n your krew has heard about hit em up.

Tommy K
Aug 28th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Cool Jay! Pho nite then cruised around Blackstone nice cool night to ride! More events to come!

Tommy K
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Upcoming Event: Imperialz and friends Morning Hills Ride and BBQ! Sunday Sept 12

If you wanna ride wit us and chill feel free to join us on a nice Hills ride! PM me for details..... "The Dude"!

DragonNinja
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:34 AM
So what time is the ride today, tomorrow, and Sunday?:D

Tommy K
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:41 AM
9/10 Friday: Were hitting up a free bbq for Icandy meeting up at Burger King on Cedar and Clinton @ 5:30pm

9/11 Saturday:In memory of lives lost on this tragic day..... Open but to be determined Morning Hills ride for those who are available, Second stage will be in the afternoon after 3pm check your cell for messages....

9/12 Sunday: Hills ride meeting at "The Dude's" Crib by no later than 10:45am followed by the BBQ at "Mr. Lucky's" crib at 5pm Updates have been posted on Facebook for those interested!

We also "HIGHLY" encourage non members to ride with us and chill as well feel free to PM me for info and number exchange!!!!

Tommy K
Sep 13th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Everything went well for all of the events! One of our guests had a lil miss hap on Rd 168 but everything was good!

Imperialz Monthly meeting is this week and (tenative) photo shoot up next!!

Dapooptot
Sep 20th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Can i join since i shared my first wreck with you guys. Can anyone give me davids number i reset my damn phone and lost abuncha contacts

Tommy K
Sep 20th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Pm'ed

SOUN1
Sep 22nd, 2010, 09:17 AM
Is there a IMPERIALZ car club in town? I seen some with the logo but w/ a crown above the I..Same faction as you guys?

rated_r1
Sep 22nd, 2010, 09:35 AM
Is there a IMPERIALZ car club in town? I seen some with the logo but w/ a crown above the I..Same faction as you guys?

Soun the car club has ben around since at least the 70's. The decal/logo with the large crown over the Imperialz name is their latest variation of their logo.

VintageRider
Sep 22nd, 2010, 09:37 AM
Soun the car club has ben around since at least the 70's. The decal/logo with the large crown over the Imperialz name is their latest variation of their logo.

And isn't with an S instead of a Z?

rated_r1
Sep 22nd, 2010, 09:41 AM
And isn't with an S instead of a Z?

Yes it is. I forgot to note that.

Tommy K
Sep 22nd, 2010, 09:50 AM
Yes and yes to exactly what Jay has answered.....:D

Tommy K
Sep 29th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Events for this week... We will be hitting the streets of Fresno on Friday evening, along with others for the Ruff Ryders Bike run that starts Oct1st and continues at Calawa park Oct 2. Feel free to chill with us, ride and have some fun!! We incourage all riders to participate!!!

Ride Safe yall

The Dude
VP Imperialz

Tommy K
Oct 4th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Some past weekend photos!!!

Tommy K
Oct 8th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Good Day to you all!!! Just wanted to pass the word that this Saturday from
8-4pm We will be having a car wash at Cycle Gear in the back on Blackstone. We had a fellow Imperialz Ryderz mother pass away so we will be donating the proceeds to his family. We appreciate all the support from the riding community that we can get...

Thanks in Advance

The Dude V. President of Imperialz Ryderz!!!

Tommy K
Oct 9th, 2010, 04:43 PM
The bike/carwash was a big success Thanks to all who supported especially CycleGear! Imperialz Ryderz appreciate it!

Tommy K
Dec 11th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Going on a group ride tomorrow At 1pm if your riding and see us out and about holler at us haahah! Ride Safe folks!

The Dude! :word:

soeurm
Dec 11th, 2010, 10:13 PM
So, how do one get in on the group ride?

Tommy K
Dec 11th, 2010, 10:20 PM
pm' me your info and I'll contact you and give you the details as always all are welcome to ride

soeurm
Dec 11th, 2010, 10:26 PM
I was just wondering.

Tommy K
Dec 11th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Cool !

rated_r1
Dec 11th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Tommy if its less than 800 miles Sam aka Soreum wont get involved!!!! Lol. Sam is bout it bout it!

Tommy K
Dec 11th, 2010, 11:34 PM
hahah coo

Tommy K
Dec 13th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Put some pics up of Yesterdays Ride once you got up in the Sequoia's it was nice and clear!! Great Ride!!

Tommy K
Dec 30th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Congratz to Imperialz Ryderz becomming official! We are now Imperialz MC!

SF Boyz
Dec 30th, 2010, 01:01 PM
cool cool

rated_r1
Dec 30th, 2010, 03:00 PM
David u r so cool imma call u a culo! Lol. Congrats Tommy u guys made big leagues.

SOUN1
Dec 30th, 2010, 03:26 PM
I thought "CULO" translate to A$$ HOLE is it not?:popcorn:

rated_r1
Dec 30th, 2010, 04:12 PM
I thought "CULO" translate to A$$ HOLE is it not?:popcorn:

Correct... Lol. Thats quotes off a movie. :).

Tommy K
Dec 30th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Thanks Jay

Tommy K
Jan 9th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Happy New Year from the IZMC Family even thou some consider it a off season we are in full swing! 2011 is going to bring more Rides not just the hills, but track events, out of town rides too. Were also up on FB so feel free to holler at us!

The_Thomas
Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:38 PM
I can't believe I didn't find this site before lol, hit me up for the next event, I'm tired of riding by myself haha

Tommy K
Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Sup Tommy oh for sure man I will keep u posted

Oscarrr36
Feb 4th, 2011, 12:32 AM
same here man so whos ready for the riding season

Tommy K
Feb 5th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Were all out riding as we speak season or not heeh but yup ready for the season to start!!!

Oscarrr36
Feb 24th, 2011, 01:28 PM
do you go out to the hills?

Tommy K
Feb 24th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Yes we do all the time:word:

Oscarrr36
Feb 24th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Well hit me up next time you guys go

You guys seem cool to join up with what do I have to do to join your club?

Tommy K
Feb 24th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Coo just pm me your contact info and we will go from there....

Oscarrr36
Feb 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Alrightt you sold that busa already?

Tommy K
Feb 24th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Not yet still fs

The_Thomas
Feb 24th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Yea remember to hit me up too lol....I hope that thing sells soon...to many flakers haha typical craigslist ughh.....

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 24th, 2011, 04:35 PM
what do I have to do to join your club?

Hope you like doing push ups and running errands!
hahahahaha
I kid I kid but I have seen that done with prospects in other clubs. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it too.

Sticka
Feb 24th, 2011, 04:46 PM
lol....apparently it helps if you like semi naked men, dead chickens and candle wax. :weirdface:

Oscarrr36
Feb 24th, 2011, 04:59 PM
hey its cant be worse than frat hazing right hahaha!

Tommy K
Feb 24th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Man Tommy lol I agree I'll hit you up too I would say Sunday somethin is in the works for a ride.

Tommy K
Mar 17th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Imperialz MC will be heading to Delano this weekend for the Vice Ryderz event those who are going ride safe!!!!!

nik
Mar 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM
You guys got some cleanass rides!!

Tommy K
Mar 17th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks!

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 17th, 2011, 07:44 PM

:word:

Tommy K
Mar 17th, 2011, 08:05 PM
More 2011 Season Pics!!!

rated_r1
Mar 17th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Hope you like doing push ups and running errands!
hahahahaha
I kid I kid but I have seen that done with prospects in other clubs. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it too.

If thats all u seen, u aint seen shyt.....

Tommy K
Mar 17th, 2011, 08:08 PM
:word:

soeurm
Mar 17th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Nice pic! Can I go riding with you guys?:D

kidmoua
Mar 17th, 2011, 08:57 PM

You'll need a vest

soeurm
Mar 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM
You'll need a vest

You serious?

kidmoua
Mar 17th, 2011, 09:05 PM
You serious?

From what I can see in the above pictures, everyone has a vest on

The_Thomas
Mar 17th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Hope the weather is ok on Saturday, I took off work to go with you guys lol :D

kidmoua
Mar 18th, 2011, 01:09 AM

weather guy said it might be wet this weekend, but that same weather guy said it was going to snow a few weeks ago

SF Boyz
Mar 18th, 2011, 01:58 AM

yup u guys sure do.

Swag
Mar 18th, 2011, 08:30 AM
You'll need a vest

lmao! i HIGHLY doubt that you HAVE TO have a vest to ride with them. Thats a silly observation. just cause they all do doesnt mean that u HAVE TO.

@soeurm- tommy is a cool ass cat and so are the imperialz. im sure theyll let u ride with them

GsxR1000Ryda
Mar 18th, 2011, 09:04 AM
You'll need a vest

lmao! i HIGHLY doubt that you HAVE TO have a vest to ride with them. Thats a silly observation. just cause they all do doesnt mean that u HAVE TO.

Reread his signature

Swag
Mar 18th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Reread his signature

lol ok now it makes sense. lol

Tommy K
Mar 18th, 2011, 12:08 PM

Sure anyone is welcome to ride with us

Tommy K
Mar 18th, 2011, 12:12 PM

@soeurm- tommy is a cool ass cat and so are the imperialz. im sure theyll let u ride with them

Thanks Swag for clearing that up

Tommy K
Mar 18th, 2011, 12:14 PM
yup u guys sure do.

Thanks David we pride ourselves in having clean bikes that are ridden all the time!!!

Tommy K
Mar 18th, 2011, 12:15 PM

indeed ill text you Tommy if something changes bro be looking out for it really early

Tommy K
Mar 18th, 2011, 12:29 PM
To set any record straight or clear any misconceptions.. Everyone is welcome to ride with us! Does not matter if your in a MC (Motorcycle Club) or solo rider. Sport bike rider or cruiser roll on thru were always down to meet and ride with others. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me :word:

Swag
Mar 18th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks Swag for clearing that up

NP g!

Tommy K
Mar 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM
Were also up on Facebook feel free to check us out there! It will have more info!! Rides and more

Tommy K
Apr 25th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Hella dope cruizin on Easter Sunday was off the hook!

SOUN1
Apr 25th, 2011, 01:09 PM
tried to find your car wash event on Sat. after a ride but I didn't see any on washing on the corner of Belmont & Maple. You guys wrapped it up early?

rated_r1
Apr 25th, 2011, 01:29 PM
tried to find your car wash event on Sat. after a ride but I didn't see any on washing on the corner of Belmont & Maple. You guys wrapped it up early?

Belmont & Cedar :evilgrin0013:

kidmoua
Apr 25th, 2011, 01:34 PM

Belmont & Cedar :evilgrin0013:

lol.. fail

Swag
Apr 25th, 2011, 01:59 PM
lol.. fail

lol

rated_r1
Apr 25th, 2011, 01:59 PM
lol.. fail

So close yet o so far away!!!!! They did good. I was there for about 1hr and it was packed non stop....

Swag
Apr 25th, 2011, 03:23 PM
yea def a good showing!

can wait for the weather to get a little better for them Kingz car washes!!

rated_r1
Apr 25th, 2011, 03:27 PM
yea def a good showing!

can wait for the weather to get a little better for them Kingz car washes!!

Topless bike washes provided by lovely ladies???

Swag
Apr 25th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Topless bike washes provided by lovely ladies???

i wish i could provide that for ya but we dont have our club house yet! lol BUT our pool parties have been know to get a lil crazy *wink wink*

rated_r1
Apr 25th, 2011, 03:45 PM
i wish i could provide that for ya but we dont have our club house yet! lol BUT our pool parties have been know to get a lil crazy *wink wink*

Lol. Where u hold the washes at?

Swag
Apr 25th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Lol. Where u hold the washes at?

we had a couple at clawson last year but we are in the process of finding a new place.

Chronic
Apr 25th, 2011, 04:10 PM

:word:..........I'm diggin tha orange 675 w/white wheels.:dblthumb2:

rated_r1
Apr 25th, 2011, 04:51 PM
:word:..........I'm diggin tha orange 675 w/white wheels.:dblthumb2:

It's a stock Triumph color, never the less it is bad a$$

Chronic
Apr 25th, 2011, 04:55 PM
It's a stock Triumph color, never the less it is bad a$$

??? They have a Gold stock color.......this looks orange to me.......maybe just a lighting thing.:confused2:

rated_r1
Apr 25th, 2011, 04:59 PM
??? They have a Gold stock color.......this looks orange to me.......maybe just a lighting thing.:confused2:

yes, it's gold in color if you see it in person.

Tommy K
Apr 25th, 2011, 10:00 PM
yup thats Pac`Man's bike no longer even the same its currently geting a make over new paint the whole nine!! gonna be dope when finnished

Chronic
Apr 26th, 2011, 08:15 AM
yup thats Pac`Man's bike no longer even the same its currently geting a make over new paint the whole nine!! gonna be dope when finnished

Any chance he'd post up some pics here when done?? I'd sure like to see it...

rated_r1
Apr 26th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Any chance he'd post up some pics here when done?? I'd sure like to see it...

If Tommy cant get some posted, I'll get some up. When he is done.

rated_r1
Apr 28th, 2011, 03:15 PM
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/g_enriquez11/a1b64564.jpg

Chronic here is it's new condition.

Tommy K
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Here ya go!!

JonJon
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Here ya go!!

Sick! Needs a big white Triumph sticker running down the side fairings. :D

Tommy K
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Thats on the way also

JonJon
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Sweet, keep us posted.

Chronic
Apr 28th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Mad props to Pac Man...:applause::applause:

That is looking sooo good..........dang!!!!!

rated_r1
Apr 29th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Mad props to Pac Man...:applause::applause:

That is looking sooo good..........dang!!!!!

Lol I like his name. Pac Man for Manny Pacquiao.

Tommy K
May 10th, 2011, 12:02 PM
From this past weekends Soul Brothers event some of the guys attended at Kerney Park!:word:

Mario
Jul 24th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Ttt cvr:)

montibank
Jul 24th, 2012, 11:44 AM
<- noob

What does ttt mean?

freeriders98
Jul 24th, 2012, 11:56 AM
To The Top...I think

montibank
Jul 24th, 2012, 03:01 PM
To The Top...I think

Aha... Thank you

ninjanono
Aug 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM
what up Imperialz my name is nono and i'm trying to get a big turn out this friday night at hooters for bike night. maybe your team can make it out there and get this friday popping off for bikes in fresno i got about 18 riders from madera and fresno going out there. so come on out and lets make i big.

rated_r1
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:51 PM
what up Imperialz my name is nono and i'm trying to get a big turn out this friday night at hooters for bike night. maybe your team can make it out there and get this friday popping off for bikes in fresno i got about 18 riders from madera and fresno going out there. so come on out and lets make i big.

Nono, you got Ritz n Danny & Daniel n them going????

ninjanono
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Nono, you got Ritz n Danny & Daniel n them going????

Yeah ritz, Chris hector and who ever he tells

SteveBFirebolt
Nov 14th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Hey Imperialz, name is Steven and I ride a buell xb12r. Was hoping i could go on a ride with you guys sometime? I see you guys all the time around fresno =]

DragonNinja
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:43 PM
That would be cool. You should hit us up on facebook.

DragonNinja
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Imperialz MC will be attending a Toy run in Fresno Ca. on Saturday DEC. 1st. bikes are welcome to join us. 9:00 am sign up, 11:00 am Ride. $20 donation and 1 unwrapped toy. @ Intimo Cocktail Lounge 605 North Thorne ave Fresno Ca. 93728. Portion of Proceeds goes to poverello house.

montibank
Nov 30th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Imperialz MC will be attending a Toy run in Fresno Ca. on Saturday DEC. 1st. bikes are welcome to join us. 9:00 am sign up, 11:00 am Ride. $20 donation and 1 unwrapped toy. @ Intimo Cocktail Lounge 605 North Thorne ave Fresno Ca. 93728. Portion of Proceeds goes to poverello house.

Hope you all got rain gear ... I got drenched today on the way to and from work. :o