PDA

View Full Version : TrackDaz Academy 10/3 @ Streets

trackpimp
Jun 17th, 2009, 08:43 AM
We're hosting our 2nd TrackDaz Academy event of 2009 on Saturday, October 3rd @ Streets of Willow.

Some of you already attended our program back in April! For those that missed out on the last one.. Don't miss out on this one!

We've got a structured curriculum, a team of skilled instructors, and some very valuable info to give you. Throughout the day you'll be rotating between classroom instruction to on-track drills. the instructors will be out there with you providing coaching and feedback.

Here's the deal.. Its $275. Now that may be a bit pricey for some of you.. but quite honestly, that is the best school for your dollar! Why? Because not only are you getting a solid amount of instruction and practice.. You're going to be out there having a good time! We're basically going to wear you out with all the track time you'll be getting!

Oh yeah, and the CVR dude "poach" teaches part of this course as well!

DO IT!

Wile_E_Coyote
Jun 17th, 2009, 08:45 AM
This is indeed a must for those that want to improve their riding. It is a well run program and you get a TON of tracktime. I took the course in April and it was money well spent.

Sticka
Jun 17th, 2009, 08:48 AM
If we have a bro pack can this be used for the academy and how would that work?

trackpimp
Jun 17th, 2009, 08:51 AM
If we have a bro pack can this be used for the academy and how would that work?

Negative Sir.. The Ticket Pack is for TrackDaz events, and not TrackDaz Academy. The Academy is a completely seperate deal. The cool thing about the academy though is after completion you do get a $25 discount code which can be used towards a future TrackDaz event.

kidmoua
Jun 17th, 2009, 08:55 AM
I think "half as quilty" should attend this event..:popcorn:

just saying..

trackpimp
Jun 17th, 2009, 09:07 AM

just saying..
:word:

Sticka
Jun 17th, 2009, 09:14 AM

just saying..

lol :pound:

GSXR888
Jun 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Trust me on this one, 275 is a steal for the amount of knowledge and hands on training you get. And did I mention TONS of track time? I did the last one, and i'll be there again in Oct.

WhiteHotGSXR
Jun 19th, 2009, 01:11 PM
how do i go about joining this maddness and what all am i going to need for the course?

GSXR888
Jun 19th, 2009, 01:53 PM
how do i go about joining this maddness and what all am i going to need for the course?

Here ya go..http://trackdaz.com/ti/trackdaz/events.html and the site also explains what you will need to ride.

BlooDSMeaR
Jun 21st, 2009, 08:52 PM
they have gear rental if your missing something (I highly recommend a back protector, but is not required)

GSXRMAN
Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:27 AM
That reminds me i need to call matt at cws for one.

trackpimp
Jul 1st, 2009, 02:34 PM
we don't really have gear rental though..

If you need a back protector.. Act Racing has ones that are inexpensive..

You can get leathers at any cyclegear pretty cheap.

ES13Raven
Aug 18th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Anyone here planning on attending this?

OG CBR Ryder
Aug 21st, 2009, 05:16 PM
Myself, my wife, and my bro-in-law are all planning on riding this. May even bring a cousin or two...or three. We are planning on camping and then riding the track day on sunday too, so as we might practice our new found motorsicle skillz.

Yo! Pimp! do you know how a brother might go about arranging camping accomadations? I didn't see any link or info on the WS web site.
Oh, and if you offer us a big family discount, on account o' i'm bringing the whole family and what not, I'll introduce ya to my cousin...she's got a purrdy mouth!

See ya'll out there!

trackpimp
Aug 25th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Myself, my wife, and my bro-in-law are all planning on riding this. May even bring a cousin or two...or three. We are planning on camping and then riding the track day on sunday too, so as we might practice our new found motorsicle skillz.

Yo! Pimp! do you know how a brother might go about arranging camping accomadations? I didn't see any link or info on the WS web site.
Oh, and if you offer us a big family discount, on account o' i'm bringing the whole family and what not, I'll introduce ya to my cousin...she's got a purrdy mouth!

See ya'll out there!

Wow.. Its an entire family affair! Awesome. Everyone is allowed to camp at the track. Depending on when you arrive, you probably should check with the track-office about arrangements.. if you need RV hookups, etc.. 661-256-2471

Everyone that attends the Academy gets a $25-off coupon towards their next trackday. We can set it up so you guys use that coupon for the next day, and ride for CHEAP on Sunday after gettin' some learnin' in on Saturday:D

JonJon
Aug 25th, 2009, 10:06 AM
I'll introduce ya to my cousin...she's got a purrdy mouth!

Go on..

Calkidd
Aug 25th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I'll introduce ya to my cousin...she's got a purrdy mouth!That just sounds wrong on so many levels:D

OG CBR Ryder
Aug 25th, 2009, 08:22 PM
That just sounds wrong on so many levels:D

Just tryin to keep up with Rick!
Besides, I can't help it, I'm from Bakersfield. Oh, and I think I might have spent a little to much time around Jester. LOL!
Seriously, hope to see you all at the track!

GSXRMAN
Aug 25th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Well i was going to go to this but seeing how i leave next month for a little over a year on deployment i hope to get this in before i do any riding when i get back. I will definitely check the forums regularly.

OG CBR Ryder
Aug 27th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Well i was going to go to this but seeing how i leave next month for a little over a year on deployment i hope to get this in before i do any riding when i get back. I will definitely check the forums regularly.

Be safe out there! I'll dedicate my fastest lap to your honor!

Tommy K
Aug 28th, 2009, 01:06 PM
I'm down to go and participate Im gonna make some arrangments!

Calkidd
Aug 28th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I'm down to go and participate Im gonna make some arrangments!Did you buy a bike?

Tommy K
Aug 28th, 2009, 05:20 PM
grabbin a CBR 600 after work

kidmoua
Aug 28th, 2009, 07:31 PM
grabbin a CBR 600 after work

nice

abnab
Aug 29th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Shoot. I have been waiting to hear when the next Academy was going to be held.... I will be on a business trip to Salt Lake City that weekend :( Please post up the date when the next one is scheduled. I wanna get to that class ASAP!

trackpimp
Sep 1st, 2009, 12:54 PM
Shoot. I have been waiting to hear when the next Academy was going to be held.... I will be on a business trip to Salt Lake City that weekend :( Please post up the date when the next one is scheduled. I wanna get to that class ASAP!

Bummer about the trip dude.. Guess you'll have to wait until next season!

trackpimp
Sep 9th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Here's a shot of the class from earlier this year.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs031.snc1/3204_93825282066_625817066_2409106_2063873_n.jpg

Devlausdan
Sep 9th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Here's a shot of the class from earlier this year.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs031.snc1/3204_93825282066_625817066_2409106_2063873_n.jpg

Whatever happened to the custom Black/Silver and Black/Red customer Trackdaz suit that you guys used to wear? That Black suit that you and Rudy had on were badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_HHEPIPRU8

poach
Sep 9th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Who's that dead sexy b*tch on the fizzer?:p

trackpimp
Sep 9th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Whatever happened to the custom Black/Silver and Black/Red customer Trackdaz suit that you guys used to wear? That Black suit that you and Rudy had on were badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_HHEPIPRU8

That just shows we've been doing this a long time. We got those leathers back in 2001!

:evilgrin0013:

trackpimp
Sep 14th, 2009, 09:33 AM
**bump

so you guys up for school or what???
:D

OG CBR Ryder
Sep 15th, 2009, 09:19 AM
I got mine!!!

Thanks Dustin!