PDA

View Full Version : Team flatline

Trisha_522
Apr 2nd, 2009, 10:45 AM
Team Flatline meets up the first sunday of every month. We are always welcoming of new riders! Hit me up if you'd like to try us out.

Most of us ride year around. We do a lot of charity rides, BBQ's, Bike nights, Parades...

Most of all, we are just a cool group of people that are always willing to help each other out. :word:

GSXR888
Apr 2nd, 2009, 11:37 AM
Good peeps everyone!

Stuntrdr943
Apr 2nd, 2009, 12:46 PM
I definitely would like to come check the group out sometime. love the name Team Flatline..:D

1"ckNstrIps
Apr 2nd, 2009, 01:33 PM
where and when???

iculuken
Apr 2nd, 2009, 05:36 PM
Love to place and time please:evilgrin0013:

Bloodstripe
Apr 2nd, 2009, 05:58 PM
Are you guys up in the Fresno area?

GSXR888
Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:11 PM
They are based out of Visalia.

Bloodstripe
Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:29 PM
Any members outside of Visalia?

PRTSMN
Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:51 PM

Looks like maybe soon:evilgrin0013:

Bloodstripe
Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:34 PM
LOL...I'm open to anything. Just wanna ride!:word:

PRTSMN
Apr 4th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Anybody from fresno riding out?

KRAYZ1
Apr 4th, 2009, 06:14 AM

we had a few in Porterville but they have moved to V-Town ...
we do have a few guy's in the town's around Visalia
Tulare, Exeter , Farmersville ,Dinuba,
working on Fresno , Handford,

we put the town we are from on the bike and Cen. Cal, on our vest and on any new tee shirts we have made .

Bloodstripe
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:07 AM
I guess Bakersfield would be a bit far...especially dealing with Mtg's etc...

Trisha_522
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Love to place and time please:evilgrin0013:

99 to 198 east. exit demaree, turn Left. come all the way down till you see a Lowes on your Right hand side. Someone will be in that parking lot at 6 sharp to lead you the rest of the way to my house.

Bloodstripe
Apr 5th, 2009, 06:26 AM
What day?

PRTSMN
Apr 5th, 2009, 09:10 AM
What day?

today 4/5/09

sivad87
Apr 5th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Time and place details would be nice. From the sounds of it you are just down the street from my work. I'm off today so I might be able to make it out depending on the time.

KRAYZ1
Apr 5th, 2009, 09:29 AM
What day?

meetings are on the frist Sunday of every month .... :popcorn:
:word:so it would be on 4-5-09 then 5-2-09 , 6-7-09 and so on :word:

KRAYZ1
Apr 5th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Time and place details would be nice. From the sounds of it you are just down the street from my work. I'm off today so I might be able to make it out depending on the time.

Just be at Lowe's at 6 pm the meeting is at Trisha's and we did not want to post a map for the world to see.

DynoDynge
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Which Lowes? Mooney or Goshen?:confused:

sivad87
Apr 5th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Which Lowes? Mooney or Goshen?:confused:

demaree and riggen

DynoDynge
Apr 5th, 2009, 11:59 AM
demaree and riggen

Thanks for the clarification.....
Hope to see ya all there
:dj2:

RTmalibu03
Apr 6th, 2009, 03:52 PM
i really hope the fresno riders that came to meet Team Flatline yesterday accept our apalogies.. that meeting was horrible.. and i really hope that they still want to ride with us.

Stuntrdr943
Apr 6th, 2009, 03:55 PM
No worries, when are we all going to do a group ride :confused2:?

Humaha
Apr 6th, 2009, 03:58 PM
i really hope the fresno riders that came to meet Team Flatline yesterday accept our apalogies.. that meeting was horrible.. and i really hope that they still want to ride with us.
The five that stayed r ready to ride!!!!!!!!:evilgrin0013:

Stuntrdr943
Apr 6th, 2009, 04:03 PM
The five that stayed r ready to ride!!!!!!!!:evilgrin0013:

This is a motorcycle forum please leave your dirty :gay:thoughts at home :D:pound:!

PRTSMN
Apr 6th, 2009, 04:26 PM
This is a motorcycle forum please leave your dirty :gay:thoughts at home :D:pound:!

Shane, c-mon you ain't foolin nobody:gay::zzloser:

:rolleyes:

Stuntrdr943
Apr 6th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Shane, c-mon you ain't foolin nobody:gay::zzloser:

:rolleyes:

HAHA certainly not u! :eclipsee_Victoria:

DynoDynge
Apr 6th, 2009, 04:55 PM

Didn't get a chance to go.....
What made it so horrible?:confused2:

Stuntrdr943
Apr 6th, 2009, 05:28 PM

If anyone else wants to comment on why, i just don't think its a good idea to spread stuff around. i will leave it at that.:rolleyes:

Bloodstripe
Apr 6th, 2009, 05:48 PM
For me, I think Bakersfield is a bit far to ride up that way, especially on a Sunday and at that time...maybe in the future Team Flatline might make its way down this way as you continue to grow.

KRAYZ1
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:02 PM

:shortbus: :o Let's just say it was not one of our best meeting's :o :shortbus:

:rolleyes: I'm glade you didn't make it to the meeting Kelly ;)

KRAYZ1
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:07 PM
For me, I think Bakersfield is a bit far to ride up that way, especially on a Sunday and at that time...maybe in the future Team Flatline might make its way down this way as you continue to grow.

:myhijackedX:
are there any bike night's / show's going on down that way ?

I really like a few of the roads Hwy. 178 to Kernville, Hwy 58 heading to the coast is also a fun ride

Old School
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:34 PM

Yes me too, I am sorry. We are like a normal dysfunctional family :weirdface:.
We are planning to go to Fresno Apr 17 bike night. I will be there even if
I have to borrow a bike from one of my Team Flatline family. And one of
My brothers have offered to help me if I need it (thank you KRAZ1 Kenny).

Stephen

KRAYZ1
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Yes me too, I am sorry. We are like a normal dysfunctional family :weirdface:.
We are planning to go to Fresno Apr 17 bike night. I will be there even if
I have to borrow a bike from one of my Team Flatline family. And one of
My brothers have offered to help me if I need it (thank you KRAZ1 Kenny).

Stephen

;) I got your back :evilgrin0013:
:word: you just have to keep an eye on the fuel :word:

if we roll to fast the old beast will only get around 24 MPG ....:D but I love it :D

oceanblue72
Apr 6th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Personally I don't think the meeting was that horrible at all. Yes there was some miscommunication....yes there was some misunderstandings, but everyone was pretty cordial, and there was a lot of discussion, which is what a meeting is all about..yes???

We got a lot of things out in the open, but everyone is still friends, and if the fresno crew that left really wants to be part of this comes back that will go a long way in showing how committed they are. Otherwise I thank them for their time but I personally aint apoligizing for anything, I did nothing wrong and I don't think anyone should have to either.

-M

PRTSMN
Apr 6th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Personally I don't think the meeting was that horrible at all. Yes there was some miscommunication....yes there was some misunderstandings, but everyone was pretty cordial, and there was a lot of discussion, which is what a meeting is all about..yes???

We got a lot of things out in the open, but everyone is still friends, and if the fresno crew that left really wants to be part of this comes back that will go a long way in showing how committed they are. Otherwise I thank them for their time but I personally aint apoligizing for anything, I did nothing wrong and I don't think anyone should have to either.

-M

I will say that it was quite interesting:weirdface:. Thanks for the good time and thanks to trisha for opening her house up to people she does not know very well. Big props to whoever did the wonderfull cooking:D...You guys are a great bunch of people it seems all i can say is don't sweat the small stuff.

Bloodstripe
Apr 6th, 2009, 09:12 PM
:myhijackedX:
are there any bike night's / show's going on down that way ?

I really like a few of the roads Hwy. 178 to Kernville, Hwy 58 heading to the coast is also a fun ride

There are some bike nights here, but many that I speak to say there isn't much riding. That has been a small complaint. I have a group of people that I've done rides with. OG CBR Ryder and his wife, MistressOfMayhem and some other locals. Those roads are some of our favorites (58, Kernville, Bodfish/Caliente).

soeurm
Apr 6th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Food was great! People was great! I had a good time. :D

Trisha_522
Apr 6th, 2009, 10:46 PM
I will say that it was quite interesting:weirdface:. Thanks for the good time and thanks to trisha for opening her house up to people she does not know very well. Big props to whoever did the wonderfull cooking:D...You guys are a great bunch of people it seems all i can say is don't sweat the small stuff.

What can I say... I love to cook. Thanks :o

Trisha_522
Apr 6th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Food was great! People was great! I had a good time. :D

Thanks for coming out! We appreciate you guys staying and wanting to get to know us. Look forward to April 17th :popcorn:

Stuntrdr943
Apr 6th, 2009, 10:53 PM
the guys and i are heading to visalia to get the stickers tomorrow.. i told albert that we got to get u to cook us dinner again :p..

soeurm
Apr 6th, 2009, 10:57 PM
the guys and i are heading to visalia to get the stickers tomorrow.. i told albert that we got to get u to cook us dinner again :p..

I love food :D If it rain tomorrow we will still go for the sticker that is. :D

Trisha_522
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:11 PM

cool. are you guys riding in the rain?? :confused2: what time you guys going to be in town?

Stuntrdr943
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:18 PM
cool. are you guys riding in the rain?? :confused2: what time you guys going to be in town?

we drove down around 4pm got stickers made and put them on the bikes tonight:D. we had to settle for el pollo loco instead of your home cooking :rolleyes:..

soeurm
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:18 PM

A little late there. We came and gone, now we are home with sticker :D :sleep:

Humaha
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:38 PM
A little late there. We came and gone, now we are home with sticker :D :sleep:

We have to save the home meal for next time.......:evilgrin0013:

Stuntrdr943
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:42 PM

soeurm
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:46 PM

Nice :popcorn:

PRTSMN
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:51 PM

looks good shane.;)

Humaha
Apr 7th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Nice :popcorn:
Very nice!!!!!!

Stuntrdr943
Apr 8th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Red square stickers now removed!:rolleyes:

killa kali
Apr 9th, 2009, 02:55 AM
pretty dope looking stickers....but, green??? :confused2:

:p

Stuntrdr943
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:15 AM
pretty dope looking stickers....but, green??? :confused2:

:p

I have green rim strips so i got a green sticker so the rim strips would match something. :D

oceanblue72
Apr 9th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Looking Good!!!!

-M

PRTSMN
Apr 9th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Red square stickers now removed!:rolleyes:

About time!:D

Stuntrdr943
Apr 9th, 2009, 12:07 PM
About time!:D

Maybe you should actually put ur sicker on before u start poking fun of me and my little red squares! lol :word: :D :rolleyes:

RetroBluetion
Apr 9th, 2009, 12:23 PM
What little red sticker are you guys talking about??:confused2:

Stuntrdr943
Apr 9th, 2009, 01:53 PM
What little red sticker are you guys talking about??:confused2:

If you look at the picture above you will see there are 2 little red squares on either side of the big sticker, suppose to be used to line up the sticker but mine go left on for 12 hours and everyone is cracking jokes :rolleyes:. :D

JonJon
Apr 9th, 2009, 01:57 PM
If you look at the picture above you will see there are 2 little red squares on either side of the big sticker, suppose to be used to line up the sticker but mine go left on for 12 hours and everyone is cracking jokes :rolleyes:. :D

N00b! :p

Stuntrdr943
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:17 PM
N00b! :p

Sorry, the :shortbus: dropped me of a little early that morning :D.

KRAYZ1
Apr 12th, 2009, 11:08 PM
:popcorn:I've been with out my laptop all week, thanks to Ed's wife it's all cleaned up and running great. we did take a few day's and go to the coast also :D and then Easter Dinner was at our house,

Hope all of you had a Great Easter :word:

Mr Glow
Apr 27th, 2009, 04:35 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone put together a fresno chapter yet?? im in clovis and i work weekends all the time so as for the traveling its really hard for me. but i would love to been in a streetbike club. cant find any i like here... lol really havent looked ;):evilgrin0013:

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Unless this club is all about Freeway wheelies, rolling intersection burn outs and squidly triple digit speeds,cop running, lane plitting action, I'll want in!:evilgrin0013: :evilgrin0013: :D :D

Stuntrdr943
Apr 27th, 2009, 04:41 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone put together a fresno chapter yet?? im in clovis and i work weekends all the time so as for the traveling its really hard for me. but i would love to been in a streetbike club. cant find any i like here... lol really havent looked ;):evilgrin0013:

there are currently 3 guys from fresno and 1 (me) from clovis in the club. we do travel for the meetings but at the last meeting we where talking about having a few meetings in fresno.

Stuntrdr943
Apr 27th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Unless this club is all about Freeway wheelies, rolling intersection burn outs and squidly triple digit speeds,cop running, lane plitting action, I'll want in!:evilgrin0013: :evilgrin0013: :D :D

want to hit up 211 when i get my tire fixed? or when are we doing a time race? lol im so down.

PRTSMN
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:07 PM
:weirdface:

there are currently 3 guys from fresno and 1 (me) from clovis in the club. we do travel for the meetings but at the last meeting we where talking about having a few meetings in fresno.
I have been to your house i would not consider that clovis:rolleyes:

want to hit up 211 when i get my tire fixed? or when are we doing a time race? lol im so down.

oh great i better get my trailer:evilgrin0013:

chromefonica
Apr 27th, 2009, 05:48 PM
only place to race is on the track where there is only dirt to hit, instead of trees, animals, cliffs, guard rails, etc. you get the point.

SyKoTiK
Apr 27th, 2009, 06:22 PM
only place to race is on the track where there is only dirt to hit, instead of trees, animals, cliffs, guard rails, etc. you get the point.

:word:

BlooDSMeaR
Apr 27th, 2009, 06:40 PM

... Or cars....

KRAYZ1
Apr 27th, 2009, 08:26 PM

:confused2: I have been know to do Freeway Wheelie's , I was know as the Burnout King back in 05 . and a few of us have have out ran the cops ...LOL... :evilgrin0013: ;) but for the most part we just enjoy hang out and haveing a good time

L2fly
Apr 27th, 2009, 08:37 PM

As a general rule, I'd say the club is about having fun while riding responsibly. As a group, we PULL OVER when we see flashing lights, Kenny's burn-outs are usually done on private party parking lots (that I've seen, anyway!) and while I can't say every now and then someone doesn't get a little hot on the throttle, as a whole speeds are reasonable!

All of the above is what makes me proud of the Team, and hope the general philosophy of using your brains and living to ride another day continues! :dblthumb2:

Mr Glow
Apr 27th, 2009, 09:28 PM
... Or cars....

we racing cars!!!! Im down!!!!!!! :D:evilgrin0013:

BlooDSMeaR
Apr 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM
We'd have to handicap the bikes for that ... hrm maybe pull a spark plug wire...

Mr Glow
Apr 27th, 2009, 09:37 PM
for MY car... dont think so. lol

KRAYZ1
Apr 27th, 2009, 11:05 PM
with the cost of a ticket / rear tire's and small repair bills related to riding like a squid most of us don't ride that way. we do enjoy riding the twisties' are roll'n to the coast, hanging out at bike night and even kicking it at starbucks some time's ....
:word:But when I have a new tire for one of our bike's I LOVE doing burnout's ....:word:

KRAYZ1
Apr 27th, 2009, 11:08 PM
general philosophy of using your brains and living to ride another day continues! :dblthumb2:

:word: :evilgrin0013: :word:

GsxR1000Ryda
Apr 28th, 2009, 06:48 AM

yall know i was just playing, right?!

L2fly
Apr 28th, 2009, 12:02 PM
with the cost of a ticket / rear tire's and small repair bills related to riding like a squid most of us don't ride that way. we do enjoy riding the twisties' are roll'n to the coast, hanging out at bike night and even kicking it at starbucks some time's ....
:word:But when I have a new tire for one of our bike's I LOVE doing burnout's ....:word:

All hail the burn-out king! :hail:;)

yall know i was just playing, right?!

Yeah, I was guessing u were, but as a group I would say we are rather protective of our reputation, so its good to be clear! :)

KRAYZ1
Apr 28th, 2009, 03:14 PM
All hail the burn-out king! :hail:;)

:applause: you know I like doing burn out's :dblthumb2:

KRAYZ1
Apr 28th, 2009, 03:31 PM
ok I'll stop the BS....

We have a meeting coming up this Sunday May 3, 2009 it will be held at Herb's place @ 6 pm . after our last meeting everyone that was there said we need to work on some bylaws / guideline's for the club I have sent out some Emmalynn and I worked on. And I have got a little feed back from a few people so this Sunday if you want to be a part of the Team you need to show up .

Mr Glow
Apr 29th, 2009, 02:43 PM
wheres herbs place??

KRAYZ1
Jun 16th, 2009, 12:11 AM
July 12, 2009
that will be our next meeting and it will be in Fresno . So we need to know who is opening up their home to us ? we talked about doing a BBQ ??? the club will pay for the food and soda's but as you all know if you what anything else it's BYOB....

Stuntrdr943
Jun 16th, 2009, 12:49 AM
:popcorn:

KRAYZ1
Jun 16th, 2009, 12:57 AM

:confused2: so are you opening up your home :confused2:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

KRAYZ1
Jun 16th, 2009, 12:59 AM
:cheers2::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::cheers2:

I'll buy the frist round ........LOL............

Old School
Jun 16th, 2009, 10:44 AM

Y'll buy the first round.....I'll be there...:zdrool:..LOL

Stephen

Stuntrdr943
Jun 16th, 2009, 10:59 AM

If the first round includes 7 beers IM IN TOO! :D

KRAYZ1
Jul 5th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Well it looks as if no one in Fresno has stepped up and opened their home to us so we will be having here in Visalia on 7/ 12/09 . when I know where I will send out a text

KRAYZ1
Jul 5th, 2009, 04:11 AM
If the first round includes 7 beers IM IN TOO! :D

drop by and I'll buy you a few cold one's

:popcorn: Let's hit 245 / Dry Creek only this time I'll ride the Road King so you can keep up ....LOL .... :popcorn:

Old School
Jul 5th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Well it looks as if no one in Fresno has stepped up and opened their home to us so we will be having here in Visalia on 7/ 12/09 . when I know where I will send out a text

O crap, I want to have the meeting in Fresno. I want to ride I want to ride.

Stephen

Stuntrdr943
Jul 5th, 2009, 09:47 PM

drop by and I'll buy you a few cold one's

:popcorn: Let's hit 245 / Dry Creek only this time I'll ride the Road King so you can keep up ....LOL .... :popcorn:

O crap, I want to have the meeting in Fresno. I want to ride I want to ride.

Stephen

Thats not true, i would have "stepped up" to open my house up to team flatline for the next meeting, but do to the fact that im not longer going to be apart of team flatline (due to :censored: wont say names that abuse and cheat on there wifes, i wont associate with anyone who lets lets crap into there team or group of friends). sorry kenny you guys are a great family of friends and i wish i could still be apart of it. i wish only the best for the entire group!

Shane

nik
Jul 5th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Thats not true, i would have "stepped up" to open my house up to team flatline for the next meeting, but do to the fact that im not longer going to be apart of team flatline (due to :censored: wont say names that abuse and cheat on there wifes, i wont associate with anyone who lets lets crap into there team or group of friends). sorry kenny you guys are a great family of friends and i wish i could still be apart of it. i wish only the best for the entire group!

Shane

PRTSMN
Jul 5th, 2009, 10:08 PM

Shane

Due a to differences of opinons, games and and other personal issues mentioned in the above post. Has broken up our little group of members. As we are not all friends or even on talking terms. On the otherhand Shane and I remain friends and you are more then welcome to ride with us anytime.:popcorn:

SF Boyz
Jul 5th, 2009, 10:39 PM

Shane

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

kidmoua
Jul 5th, 2009, 10:46 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

hella double snap

StreetFanaticEd
Jul 5th, 2009, 10:57 PM

is there even any members in Fresno?
do you guys ever ride over this area?

StreetFanaticEd
Jul 5th, 2009, 10:57 PM

Shane

soeurm
Jul 5th, 2009, 11:05 PM
hella double snap

Oh dang, :confused2: I'm still down for ride :D

Stuntrdr943
Jul 5th, 2009, 11:28 PM

There "where" 4 members out of fresno in the group and now only one 1 (which is the reason i will no longer be apart of the group)..

Old School
Jul 5th, 2009, 11:35 PM
do you guys ever ride over this area?

LOL Im helping "wframe" rebuild his engine.

Stephen

KRAYZ1
Jul 6th, 2009, 02:08 AM

Shane

Then stay and and we will handle this problem behind closed door's not out in the open for none members to see. You needed to be at the last meeting .

"We are family orientated club and will not allow use of any illegal drugs or illegal/immoral activities associated with our Team Flatline Ryder’s name. Our requirements are few and having fun is our ultimate goal."

KRAYZ1
Jul 6th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Oh dang, :confused2: I'm still down for ride :D

I enjoy riding with you and I hope you will stay apart of the club:word:

KRAYZ1
Jul 6th, 2009, 02:51 AM
Team Motto ,
We will enjoy riding and feeling free on two wheels until we FLATLINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mission Statement ,

We will ride with fellow riders and have a good time . We are a family orientated club and will not allow any illegal drugs or illegal / immoral activities associated with TEAM FLATLINE RYDER'S name . Our requirements are few and having fun is our ultimate goal .

Now I would like to ask everyone to please stop here and let's take care of this off an opened forum please . We don't need any none member's in on this PLEASE.
And if you are not part off the club or have not been around any of us please do not post anything.
You are more then welcome to come to one of our meetings or any of the event's we take part in to see what kind of people we are.

As I have said we don't need this blasted all over giving the club a bad reputation Please

Thank You , KRAYZ1

KRAYZ1
Jul 6th, 2009, 03:00 AM
Due a to differences of opinons, games and and other personal issues mentioned in the above post. Has broken up our little group of members. As we are not all friends or even on talking terms. On the otherhand Shane and I remain friends and you are more then welcome to ride with us anytime.:popcorn:

give me a call so we can talk please .

Stuntrdr943
Jul 6th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Then stay and and we will handle this problem behind closed door's not out in the open for none members to see. You needed to be at the last meeting .

Now I would like to ask everyone to please stop here and let's take care of this off an opened forum please . We don't need any none member's in on this PLEASE.
And if you are not part off the club or have not been around any of us please do not post anything.
You are more then welcome to come to one of our meetings or any of the event's we take part in to see what kind of people we are.

As I have said we don't need this blasted all over giving the club a bad reputation Please

Thank You , KRAYZ1

I contacted you "behind closed doors" regarding why i could not be associated with the group anymore due to someones actions, but when you say publicly "no one in Fresno has stepped up and opened their home" its simply not true, i would have been the first one to step up and welcome the family in. but as long as that :censored: still runs the team flatline sticker on his bike i will not..

and for anyone wondering about "Team flatline" they are a great group of people with good morals. minus certain team mates.

oceanblue72
Jul 6th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Ok people, this weekend is the big event..UFC 100, I'll be opening up my house to all my friends to come on over and have a great time!!

I've got a pool so if you wanna come over early and go swimming you can.

The pre-event starts at 6:30, I'll provide the pizza, and some drink, anything else you can bring would be greatly appreciated. Those of you who have been to my house know that spaceis limited but I will try to make as much space as possible for everyone.

So come one come all.

1220 S. Peppertree crt.
Across from Central Valley Christian Elementary school off of Tulare Avenue.

Please RSVP me through Myspace, Email or txt me through my cell # (if you don't know it then I didn't give it to you..;-)

Armando Mascorrohttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/04.gif

SF Boyz
Jul 6th, 2009, 11:06 PM
huh what does that gota do with the topic?????:confused:

soeurm
Jul 6th, 2009, 11:18 PM
and for anyone wondering about "Team flatline" they are a great group of people with good morals.

I second that! I would always ride with them. Great people as said.:dblthumb2:

oceanblue72
Jul 6th, 2009, 11:25 PM

Whatever do you mean, or are you really that clueless??

Stuntrdr943
Jul 6th, 2009, 11:26 PM
:jaw:

SF Boyz
Jul 6th, 2009, 11:33 PM
:zz22_yikes::skep::pissedoff::pirate_yarrr::cheers2::chase::talktothehand:

StreetFanaticEd
Jul 6th, 2009, 11:45 PM
:wtf: Wow

KRAYZ1
Jul 7th, 2009, 10:25 AM
:word: Look at the little box that say's " Title " :word:

It look's like Armando is inviting" Team Flatline Ryders" to his house for the fight's .

and do to the fact this thread was started for the club by one of our club members, and that is what we use it for I think he posted in the right spot about the right thing .

KRAYZ1

SF Boyz
Jul 7th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Well u do realize cvr is never on topic lol thats y but whatever ill end it here n leave this thread.. U should have title it team flatline members n prospects only all others stay out

JonJon
Jul 7th, 2009, 11:02 AM
HE-MAN-WOMAN-HATERS CLUB!!! No girls aloud!!!

:evilgrin0013:

KRAYZ1
Jul 7th, 2009, 02:19 PM
HE-MAN-WOMAN-HATERS CLUB!!! No girls aloud!!!

:word: your right we only want women :word:

:evilgrin0013: No little girls and No Drama :evilgrin0013:

:word:If you Love to Ride and have a good time then we wowuld be more then happy to have you around :word:

99busaryder
Jul 8th, 2009, 01:41 PM

Old School
Jul 8th, 2009, 08:20 PM
:evilgrin0013::rocketlauncher:

L2fly
Jul 8th, 2009, 10:56 PM
:word: your right we only want women :word:

:evilgrin0013: No little girls and No Drama :evilgrin0013:

:pound::applause::dblthumb2:

KRAYZ1
Jul 10th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Ok.let's just meet at Starbucks on main Sunday at 5 pm. That way we actually leave at like 5:15??? LOL.....
You need to show up with a full tank and ready to roll.
so far we have 12 people going hope more of you will show up.
we will have a quick BBQ take care of the meeting and then take a ride to Hooters ? or Starbucks ?
so if you own anything with our logo on it please wear it.

we do have a large vest we need to sell to someone it has the patch on the back all it needs is your name and the TF on the front.

So come on people lets roll to Fresno and let em see "Team Flatline Ryders" at their best ! ! ! ! !

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 11th, 2009, 12:26 AM

wow

KRAYZ1
Jul 11th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by GsxR1000Ryda the Squid

______________________________________________________________________________________________

:word:add NO DRAMA and no School Yard game's and show up to some meeting go on some ride's with us for a few month's and we'll see :word:

Team Motto ,
We will enjoy riding and feeling free on two wheels until we FLATLINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mission Statement ,

We will ride with fellow riders and have a good time . We are a family orientated club and will not allow any illegal drugs or illegal / immoral activities associated with TEAM FLATLINE RYDER'S name . Our requirements are few and having fun is our ultimate goal .

katanabrett
Aug 10th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Do you guys have a bike criteria? I've seen you guys around town and there are some bad ass bikes in your club. I just bought my katana and am gonna start working on it but in the mean time I would love to see what you guys are all about. Thanks can't wait to hear from you.

KRAYZ1
Aug 10th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Do you guys have a bike criteria? I've seen you guys around town and there are some bad ass bikes in your club. I just bought my katana and am gonna start working on it but in the mean time I would love to see what you guys are all about. Thanks can't wait to hear from you.

We will be at Howie & Son's Pizza for Two Wheel Tuesday and at Big Bubba's wed night show up and hang out with us :popcorn:

ladyeclectic
Sep 17th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Silly question perhaps but you all still meeting up for rides, meets etc? The last post on this thread was over a month ago. :popcorn:

KRAYZ1
Sep 17th, 2009, 01:22 PM
we have our meeting the frist sunday of ever month.
we do bike runs , car shows and bike nights .....
And yes we do take ride's from time to time . Just seems everyone has had a lot going on and most of the crew is not a part of this forum . We have a few people that never get on line at all.

A few of us will be at bike night in Farmersville tonight.

ladyeclectic
Sep 17th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Where/When in Farmersville is it going to be tonight?

KRAYZ1
Sep 17th, 2009, 02:39 PM
It's at the Pizza Factory on Farmersville Blvd. and it starts at 6 pm

Old School
Sep 17th, 2009, 08:29 PM
We don't ride LOL Last night the wife and I went to Big Babba's and won
a $20 gift card and a LARGE BEER MUG!!!! And check out the photo!!!!

Old School
Sep 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM
It's at the Pizza Factory on Farmersville Blvd. and it starts at 6 pm

Sorry could not make it, have to munch homework.

Stephen

KRAYZ1
Sep 17th, 2009, 10:48 PM

:D I got a $ 100 dollars tonight :D make's for a $ 165 and free beer next week this week . So it's worth it to go to bike night ...

Humaha
Sep 18th, 2009, 08:37 AM
:D I got a $ 100 dollars tonight :D make's for a $ 165 and free beer next week this week . So it's worth it to go to bike night ...
It looks like im gonna have to be there next week...:evilgrin0013:

KRAYZ1
Sep 18th, 2009, 08:44 AM

The "LARGE BEER MUG" is free beer next week :beer: :beer: :beer:

Old School
Sep 18th, 2009, 08:00 PM

To cool!!!:evilgrin0013: $100 gift card to???

Stephen

katanabrett
Oct 11th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Had a good time on the ride to Three Rivers this evening. The pizza and beer was GREAT :drink: nice ride every one.

KRAYZ1
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:30 AM
We are back from Oklahoma , and ready to go for a ride :D

KDOG
Oct 28th, 2009, 11:32 AM
We are back from Oklahoma , and ready to go for a ride :D

How was the trip man?

katanabrett
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:53 PM
How was the trip man?

Its bout time! LOL How was it? did you have fun? Tell us about it.:popcorn:

KRAYZ1
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Yes we had a good time , just kicked it with family and played :D

When I get photo down loaded I'll post some up in a thread about it :D

soeurm
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Yes we had a good time , just kicked it with family and played :D

When I get photo down loaded I'll post some up in a thread about it :D

Sweet, looking forward to it. You rode the bike there right, Kenny?

KRAYZ1
Dec 5th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Ok people I have been working on a web site for "Team Flatline Ryders " here is a link to the site : http://s2.webstarts.com/teamflatlineryders/ (http://s2.webstarts.com/teamflatlineryders/)

Now I have never done anything like this before. but with this web site it was real easy to do (kinda...LOL)
I need to add a few more things , like a page with all our members on it and a calendar that people can post things on .

Now if people start logging on to it will help get it know by goggle ... They say the more a site is pulled up it moves up on the list ? has to do with the number of hits it gets , :confused2::confused2:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 13th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Linked up and sent you a friends request.

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 13th, 2010, 10:46 PM
i saw some team flatline riders today at the gas station off of hwy180 & Dunlap. 2 hondas and a yamaha

Old School
Feb 13th, 2010, 10:51 PM

Looking forward to meeting you!!

Stephen

KRAYZ1
Feb 13th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Sorry, I don't see one and I will not hit any links from this site that a new person posts up . hang put and keep posting and then we will talk Ok.
I'm sorry I just don't want to F-Up my laptop .....
I don't open PM's or hit links on this forum at this time .....

i saw some team flatline riders today at the gas station off of hwy180 & Dunlap. 2 hondas and a yamaha

that was some of the Fresno crew we went to Mtn. House today

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 14th, 2010, 12:48 AM
How often and were do you all ride at?

katanabrett
Feb 14th, 2010, 08:07 PM
How often and were do you all ride at?

As much as we can!!!!! We take trips to Mt. House, Three Rivers, Pondarosa, All the bike nights.

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 14th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Any plans on riding tomorrow? I'm headed to Visalia to cyclegear tomorrow to pick up some things.

nik
Feb 14th, 2010, 09:09 PM

i was one of the hondas...:D

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 14th, 2010, 09:52 PM
i was one of the hondas...:D

I thought that was you! It was kinda funny when the last guy pulled off the 180 for gas, then several minutes later you guys realized someone was missing. Well I'm sure your ride was a lot more enjoyable then mine.

nik
Feb 14th, 2010, 10:37 PM
I thought that was you! It was kinda funny when the last guy pulled off the 180 for gas, then several minutes later you guys realized someone was missing. Well I'm sure your ride was a lot more enjoyable then mine.

i seen him pull off, i had to turn around at a safe spot. We had a long day. parts of the ride were great! but most of dunlop rd. and 245 from about 2 miles from mt.house were full of either sand or water or both....
:focus:

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 14th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Any plans on riding tomorrow?

KRAYZ1
Feb 15th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Any plans on riding tomorrow?

was this for Sunday or do you mean monday ?

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 15th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Monday

Old School
Feb 15th, 2010, 10:52 AM
So what is the game plain? Hey Kenny I could do a short ride today.

KRAYZ1
Feb 15th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Let's run up to Gateway . I'll pull out the ZL900 give me a call

Old School
Feb 15th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Monday

Get your but in gear we are riding, give Kenny a call LET'S GO!!!!

Stephen

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 15th, 2010, 12:40 PM
when and were at? im so lost...

Old School
Feb 16th, 2010, 01:19 AM
We had a vary good ride we did Getaway and then went up to Mountain House, they were closed but she was there and opened it just for us.
You should get Kennys number.

Stephen

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 18th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Ok. Last message said get with Kenny but I don't know him or his number. I'm down to ride wenever. Are there plans for aything upcoming?

Handyman
Feb 19th, 2010, 12:23 AM
are you talking about joining the club or just going out for a ride??? if you are talking about joining the club he told me to show up to a couple meetings, go on a few rides and if the members don't run you off you're in...

If you're talking about going out for a ride....just watch the board for a meeting place, route/destination and time of departure...and chime in to say you'll be joining the ride or not...

03Umph
Feb 19th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Hey! i wanna ride! Just got the Umph back together and i wanna give her a road test

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 19th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Ummmmm. im down for what ever. joining/riding. Just need to know when meetings are and stuff

Handyman
Feb 19th, 2010, 11:15 AM
kenny usually posts when and where the meetings will take place. I know he's mentioned that he was trying to get a meeting set up for march...if my memory is correct...

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 19th, 2010, 11:30 AM
thats wassup. ill keep looking to see wassup!

KRAYZ1
Feb 19th, 2010, 12:45 PM
will it looks like rain this weekend :( Q , I'll send you a PM with my cell #

Kenny

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Cool. I always look for the weather before riding. It says its not good this weekend. So i put the powerPUFF in the garage until the sun comes back.

KRAYZ1
Feb 19th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Ok. Last message said get with Kenny but I don't know him or his number. I'm down to ride wenever. Are there plans for aything upcoming?

:popcorn: I'm Kenny :popcorn:

katanabrett
Feb 25th, 2010, 07:31 PM

Are You??? :evilgrin0013::evilgrin0013::evilgrin0013:

Old School
Feb 26th, 2010, 08:53 PM

WHO?:stirpot: