PDA

View Full Version : 06 GSXR 750 oil pan change

junglicious
Mar 11th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Anyone know of a good shop to get the service done. I need to change out the oil pan because I cracked it. I got another one and now I just need it changed out. I took of the shift lever, both side of the body fairing, and cat/exhaust. There is one bolt behind the shift lever next to the frame that I can not get a grip on because of its location. I called Clawson and they wanted $230 flate rate. I called Willson and they said if its just one bolt and it doesn't require anything "special" its $45+.

Thanks

speedjunkie
Mar 11th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Anyone know of a good shop to get the service done. I need to change out the oil pan because I cracked it. I got another one and now I just need it changed out. I took of the shift lever, both side of the body fairing, and cat/exhaust. There is one bolt behind the shift lever next to the frame that I can not get a grip on because of its location. I called Clawson and they wanted $230 flate rate. I called Willson and they said if its just one bolt and it doesn't require anything "special" its $45+.

Thanks

hey give me a call, i can take care of it for you. and get everything done.
559 392 2526
ill charge a beer or two :):beer::beer:

SF Boyz
Mar 11th, 2009, 11:57 PM
dude the 06+ 600/750 oil pan is a biitch to change. I charge a few bucks just because its a pain in the asss. It's all because of the extra bracket support!!!!!well if you need assistance you know who to ask. me of course.:D