PDA

View Full Version : Video Footage of Calkidd,kidmoua, karrdick and JJH

Blakester
Mar 5th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Came out fairly good, it is hard to keep proper distance to film, I try to stay at a good distance and then before I know it I get gapped and have to catch up. Not as easy as it looks. Good riding guys and if I would have stayed behind you guys for another lap or so I would have had the big crash on video, which I am sure no one wanted to see anyways.:weirdface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNWGnbZxGmg

Wile_E_Coyote
Mar 6th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Cool, thanks Derik. Although, you woulda had to hang around for more than a lap. Houa and I did several laps together before the 'incident.' :weirdface:

kidmoua
Mar 6th, 2009, 08:54 AM
That came out nice Derik. Too bad you weren't following us long enough to see me cause the crash

Wile_E_Coyote
Mar 6th, 2009, 09:07 AM
That came out nice Derik. Too bad you weren't following us long enough to see me cause the crash

You aint a martyr golden boy, so cut that chit out. :D

Daytona_Rider
Mar 9th, 2009, 03:13 AM
Man, is it me or are the sealer patches at BW having kids! Every time I see that track it get worse... I still love the track but Jesus, it looks like Cal Trans sends the rookies there to practice. :confused:

Nice video!

Cheers
DR
:D

Blakester
Mar 9th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Man, is it me or are the sealer patches at BW having kids! Every time I see that track it get worse... I still love the track but Jesus, it looks like Cal Trans sends the rookies there to practice. :confused:

Nice video!

Cheers
DR
:D

Oh yeah man, that whole track is a big patch job. Supposedly they are in the works of repaving the whole thing, but that will probaly be awhile with the bad economy.

JJ Walker
Mar 20th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah man, that whole track is a big patch job. Supposedly they are in the works of repaving the whole thing, but that will probaly be awhile with the bad economy.

Repave Buttonwillow??!! Yep....that oughta happen sometime before my kid finishes high school.