PDA

View Full Version : Pic's of my bike and son

Blakester
Feb 20th, 2009, 03:02 PM
All done, except for paint, can't wait til next sunday mar. 1st to go out and play at BW with alot of you.

Wile_E_Coyote
Feb 20th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Cool! Looking forward to seeing you on track with it.

aaw749r
Feb 20th, 2009, 04:57 PM
good pic. I can't even get my Josie to get close to my bikes much less sit on them. One day she'll learn.

On the pic on the left. In the background just adove the front tire are those aluminum cylinder heads I see?

PRTSMN
Feb 20th, 2009, 06:15 PM
good pic. I can't even get my Josie to get close to my bikes much less sit on them. One day she'll learn.

On the pic on the left. In the background just adove the front tire are those aluminum cylinder heads I see?

I think it is a tool set;). But i have been wrong before :confused2:

Blakester
Feb 20th, 2009, 07:31 PM

I wish, it is a tool set.

06smcya
Feb 21st, 2009, 02:30 AM
even rockin the fox jersey:+1:

Daytona_Rider
Feb 21st, 2009, 10:49 AM
He's only got another 6 inches until he reaches the pegs! Then he's going to give Spies a run for his money. ;)

KRAYZ1
Feb 21st, 2009, 12:08 PM
I have a two year old niece to use to cry when she seen the bike's, now she love's em a few weeks ago I took her for a ride down the sidewalk with her mom right next to me at walking speed, after about two house's I stopped. her mom took her off the bike and then she cried for about an hour. I have a old Honda Rebel 450 setting at my moms house and she likes to go out and set on it. We keep her every Wed. and I have to take her out in the garage to set on every bike. I need to get her a bike of her own ....

JJ Walker
Feb 23rd, 2009, 09:06 PM
Can't wait to see the bike in person. You gonna be running those colors this weekend?