PDA

View Full Version : Any MC Shops in Hanford or Lemoore

iculuken
Jan 8th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Any shops in Hanford or lemoore area???

Devlausdan
Jan 8th, 2009, 06:17 PM

There should be a Suzuki dealer in Lemoore, east of the 41 on 198, if they're still there.

What do you need? Maybe I may have a spare.

iculuken
Jan 8th, 2009, 06:22 PM
There should be a Suzuki dealer in Lemoore, east of the 41 on 198, if they're still there.

What do you need? Maybe I may have a spare.

Need a shifter for 07 gsxr 600.

GSXR888
Jan 8th, 2009, 06:22 PM

Corey, Valley Cycle and marine in Lemoore sells Suzuki and will probably have a gear shifter in stock if you want to go that route. While you have it there you might want to have them take the swing arm extenders off and take some links out of your chain and bring it back to stock form. Only IF you want to that is..:rolleyes:

iculuken
Jan 8th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Corey, Valley Cycle and marine in Lemoore sells Suzuki and will probably have a gear shifter in stock if you want to go that route. While you have it there you might want to have them take the swing arm extenders off and take some links out of your chain and bring it back to stock form. Only IF you want to that is..:rolleyes:

Yup that's why I was looking for a shop.:D

KDOG
Jan 8th, 2009, 10:14 PM

Corey, Royers Valley Marine and Cycle off of Highway 198 has parts and assessories. If you want real work done on your bike, assessories, tires done, etc. see the guys at Pirate Motorsports. They do custom work and set up for race bikes. They will hook you up. Their hourly rate is much lower than those shop rates and do very good work. :D

SOUN1
Jan 9th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Do it yourself..a couple of hours and your done and still have the cash to celebrate with..There's a guy (Craig "I think") in Hanfrod that works out of his house and he has a DYNO MACHINE!!

speedjunkie
Jan 9th, 2009, 04:18 PM
yeah give Craig a call. he is in lemore. he helped me get my bike ready to race. the guy and his sons know what the heck they are doing. He works out of his garage and has more tools and knowledge then any shop within 10000000 miles.

his number is. 572 5415
if he doesnt answer just leave a message.
really is a great guy.

Devlausdan
Jan 9th, 2009, 04:45 PM
See if you can do it yourself first. Bolt on Swing Arm Extenders are exactly what they are; bolt-ons. They're not welded on, so take a socket or two and see if you can muscle them off. Then just reinstall the wheel and rear axle back to it's original stock position. Plus new stock chain. Rear brake calipers should line back up in it's original slot. You will have a little slack with your rear brake line from moving the calipers closer inwards. But all in all, things should work out.

KDOG
Jan 10th, 2009, 01:57 AM
yeah give Craig a call. he is in lemore. he helped me get my bike ready to race. the guy and his sons know what the heck they are doing. He works out of his garage and has more tools and knowledge then any shop within 10000000 miles.

his number is. 572 5415
if he doesnt answer just leave a message.
really is a great guy.

This is Pirate Motorsports. :dblthumb2:

speedjunkie
Jan 10th, 2009, 10:34 AM
yup, awesome guy, he is dropping my bike off at my house sometime today hopefully.

KDOG
Jan 10th, 2009, 01:42 PM
yup, awesome guy, he is dropping my bike off at my house sometime today hopefully.

I saw it in his garage. My silver Kawasaki was parked near it also for a couple weeks. :)

speedjunkie
Jan 12th, 2009, 01:03 PM
o nice, i just got it back saturday.

amazing work they did over there!!!!
i seriously recomend anyone taking there bike there if you need any kinda of work.

ill get some pics up soon of what all they did on my bike.

KDOG
Jan 12th, 2009, 11:59 PM
o nice, i just got it back saturday.

amazing work they did over there!!!!
i seriously recomend anyone taking there bike there if you need any kinda of work.

ill get some pics up soon of what all they did on my bike.

That's where I get all mine done. :dblthumb2:

habu
Jan 13th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Pirate Motorsports

We do one thing only. Roadracing, Track Prep and general Sport Bike.

We specialize in Ohlins, Brembo, Dunlop, DynoJet, Bazazz, Attack, Graves, Yoshimura. Have access to "KIT" parts of Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki. Also, have back door to Ducati. Have friends in Europe. Screw Honda, we'll work on them but your on your own for special parts. Dyno Tune, Suspensions services. We have the Ohlins tools to service shock and forks. No one local has these tools. Track side service.

We do Custom Work ! ! ! You got the buck we have the bang ! ! !

piratemotorsports@hotmail.com or 559-572-5415