PDA

View Full Version : Miami tomorrow

Mooney 78865
Dec 6th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Heading to Miami, try to find some sun. White S10, KTM 300XCW(e).

kidmoua
Dec 6th, 2008, 08:01 PM
You're driving all the way to Miami just for a ride? That's hardcore yo.

GSXR888
Dec 6th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Wow talk about an Iron Butt ride!!:D

Quino
Dec 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I believe his is referring to miami trails

Mooney 78865
Dec 7th, 2008, 10:21 AM
You're driving all the way to Miami just for a ride? That's hardcore yo.
Quino's right, it's dirty bike time! If it was the OTHER Miami, I'd take the air-de-screwzner, LOL.:D

Mooney 78865
Dec 8th, 2008, 06:36 PM
You guys missed an epic ride yesterday. Perfect conditions. 40 miles of singletrack, trees, creek crossings, even a hill climb. Fast pace no stops. Truly as good a ride as I have been on since moving to Clovis. Hooked up with a guy from a different forum I had met when I first came here. He REALLY knows Miami. Wish you all were there. Wanted to take pictures but we never stopped long enough!

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 8th, 2008, 06:41 PM
You guys missed an epic ride yesterday. Perfect conditions. 40 miles of singletrack, trees, creek crossings, even a hill climb. Fast pace no stops. Truly as good a ride as I have been on since moving to Clovis. Hooked up with a guy from a different forum I had met when I first came here. He REALLY knows Miami. Wish you all were there. Wanted to take pictures but we never stopped long enough!

Im down some time. I need to get my 125 back on the dirt again

chromefonica
Dec 8th, 2008, 06:42 PM

i love miami trails. i most of the time just go out to running horse golf course and ride. only 10 min from my house and loads of fun!

branktm
Dec 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Heading to Miami, try to find some sun. White S10, KTM 300XCW(e).

damn we are going wednesday. we went again last week and me and cameron and clay were the only ones up there it was awesome, video has been running at the shop cameron had some hilarious spills,

SXV 550
Dec 8th, 2008, 10:41 PM

Hey Dan, You trying to make me FEEL BAD for not going?? Glad it was a good time........ANother time perhaps?? I had fun with my Harley friend going to Kings Canyon. Kind of a slow pace for me with a Harley dresser tagging along:) We don't often get together so was fun.......

Mooney 78865
Dec 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Don't worry, you are in the can for the next trip!