PDA

View Full Version : More VIDS of - Calkidd, BigDyang, Poach

Devlausdan
Dec 4th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Yeah, I think i recorded a session or two.

Yeah, we got more of you.

This one BigDyang follows Poach and gets schooled by the FastOne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkBLAfYJXwc

This one BigDyang follows Calkidd. You'll see Aaw749R in the dirt on vid2 I believe and Calkidd gives him the thumbs up. And then you'll see YamiR1 twice in vid3 I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ERp28VmXjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL_aAxUxh84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahDMtF-VQVI

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 4th, 2008, 08:35 AM
ah man, watching those videos makes me wana ride so BAD! Well, off to work to save up for the next track day!

Wile_E_Coyote
Dec 4th, 2008, 09:33 AM
After watching the first video, I hadn't realized there was some kind of eclipse that day...

gsxr_man
Dec 4th, 2008, 10:20 AM
ah man, watching those videos makes me wana ride so BAD! Well, off to work to save up for the next track day!

:word: I'm looking forward to hitting the track with you guys next year. I picked up a 600 for a track bike, now I just have to get her ready.

kidmoua
Dec 4th, 2008, 10:20 AM
After watching the first video, I hadn't realized there was some kind of eclipse that day...

after wathching these videos, I realized that you needa shake out the sand and come in to B with us

DeVil
Dec 4th, 2008, 11:34 AM
fellas...after watching all these video's.. i realize i need to go to the track's also...forget the twisties.:(

kidmoua
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:19 PM
fellas...after watching all these video's.. i realize i need to go to the track's also...forget the twisties.:(

then make it happen:rolleyes:

bigdyang
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM
after watching these videos, hmmmm.....??? i dont know...

kidmoua
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:34 PM
after watching these videos, hmmmm.....??? i dont know...

after watching these videos makes me wanna get a hot, steaming bowl of pho

Joe Average
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:50 PM
after watching these videos makes me wanna get a hot, steaming bowl of pho
lunch!!

Daisy
Dec 4th, 2008, 01:27 PM
after watching all these vids I hate you all. :evilgrin0013:

Quino
Dec 4th, 2008, 01:32 PM
after watching all these vids I hate you all. :evilgrin0013:

:word:

The word jealousy comes to mind

Big Kahuna
Dec 4th, 2008, 01:34 PM
After watching the vids, I find that they are all kinda the same. :sleep: :evilgrin0013:

Blakester
Dec 4th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks for sharing can't wait to make my return to the track..:D

GSXR888
Dec 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I'm thinking of picking up a Go Pro for the CVR track day at BW, anyone have one?

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 4th, 2008, 02:48 PM
After watching the vids, I find that they are all kinda the same. :sleep: :evilgrin0013:

u would

GSXR888
Dec 4th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Drink the kool-aid BK!!:evilgrin0013:

Calkidd
Dec 4th, 2008, 03:52 PM
At work again so I can't view these until I get home.

aaw749r
Dec 4th, 2008, 03:59 PM

The only thing that is the same about them all is that . . .
YOU ARE NOT IN THEM!!!

aaw749r
Dec 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM

We missed you at Pho.:(

Calkidd
Dec 4th, 2008, 04:10 PM
We missed you at Pho.:(I was not invited....My cell phone died.:(

Devlausdan
Dec 4th, 2008, 04:11 PM

You lost BigD in traffic and D couldn't keep you in sight.

Daisy
Dec 4th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I was not invited....My cell phone died.:(

I was not either

Ciner929
Dec 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
PHO!!
You guys have my cell...it was on ALL DAY....
Nobody cares bout lil' ol me no more......:weirdface:

Calkidd
Dec 4th, 2008, 05:04 PM
PHO!!
Who are you?

Daisy
Dec 4th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Who are you?

Who are you.

aaw749r
Dec 4th, 2008, 05:21 PM

Your cell phone is not our problem.

aaw749r
Dec 4th, 2008, 05:24 PM
PHO!!

I thought you didn't care for the Pho, Sorry.

Ciner929
Dec 4th, 2008, 05:36 PM
It's the company that's important!

aaw749r
Dec 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
It's the company that's important!

We don't talk, it is nothing but a bunch of guys face down in a bowl of noodle soup slurping away.

I'll call you for next weeks meet up, that is if I get envited.

Ciner929
Dec 4th, 2008, 06:46 PM
We don't talk, it is nothing but a bunch of guys face down in a bowl of noodle soup slurping away.

I'll call you for next weeks meet up, that is if I get envited.

It's the "manly" slurping that makes me smile.....:weirdface::weirdface:

Ciner929
Dec 4th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Who are you?

Be nice to me.....are you past your "emotional" stage?

bigdyang
Dec 4th, 2008, 07:34 PM
The only thing that is the same about them all is that . . .
YOU ARE NOT IN THEM!!!

what was funny RaY!!!!

and bryan, dont say that you weren't invited... you were, i blew up your phone and Ray was right... not our problem... :D

kidmoua
Dec 5th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Be nice to me.....are you past your "emotional" stage?

I dont think he can ever past that stage

Jester
Dec 5th, 2008, 02:36 AM
After watching the vids, I find that they are all kinda the same. :sleep: :evilgrin0013: Curses, you beat me to it Ray!! :sleep:
Will, start thinking outside the box and at least bring the 250 to one. I'm long past due but the class I took with R Pridmore pumped me up AND chilled me out on the streets for months!!

2009 Bros!!! Me and da Mille and youse!!

poach
Dec 5th, 2008, 11:40 AM

Say, that's a really nice humpback ya got there!:D

Big Kahuna
Dec 5th, 2008, 11:53 AM
:confused2:

kidmoua
Dec 5th, 2008, 11:54 AM

it's a sperm whale yo

poach
Dec 5th, 2008, 11:54 AM

Oh, maybe it's a baluga...my bad.:D

Big Kahuna
Dec 5th, 2008, 11:58 AM
it's a sperm whale yo

Oh, maybe it's a baluga...my bad.:DI still don't get it.

Come on though, you have to admin, it does all blend together. It's the same with street vids, they all start to look the same after a while.

kidmoua
Dec 5th, 2008, 12:00 PM
I still don't get it.

I think poochie is talking about the sperm whale on your head

Come on though, you have to admin, it does all blend together. It's the same with street vids, they all start to look the same after a while.

..it only looks that way..

Big Kahuna
Dec 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM
I think poochie is talking about the sperm whale on your head

..it only looks that way..Duh!!! He's talking about my self made fisherman's hat. :)

That is all I'm saying... If you've seen one track/street vid, you've seen them all. ;)

kidmoua
Dec 5th, 2008, 01:04 PM
watching it is not the same...

so how can we get you out on the track allmighty one

Big Kahuna
Dec 5th, 2008, 01:08 PM
watching it is not the same...

so how can we get you out on the track allmighty oneMy comments have nothing to do with how riding the track really is, all I'm saying is that after a while, one track/street video looks like all the rest.

GSXR888
Dec 5th, 2008, 01:09 PM
My comments have nothing to do with how riding the track really is, all I'm saying is that after a while, one track/street video looks like all the rest.

Do we have to start a BK trackday fund to get you out there with us?:evilgrin0013:

Jester
Dec 5th, 2008, 02:00 PM
My comments have nothing to do with how riding the track really is, all I'm saying is that after a while, one track/street video looks like all the rest......and that is a common perspective of a spectator, but once you do one, you may begin to appreciate what you are watching in a different light.

Or not.

J

Devlausdan
Dec 5th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Do we have to start a BK trackday fund to get you out there with us?:evilgrin0013:

This idea is old. You should read my original thread. I'd even deposited an amount into an escrow fund for BK's safe keeping already. BK has no interest.

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1549

Should I bring this thread back? Or did this thread get locked?

Devlausdan
Dec 5th, 2008, 02:51 PM
.....and that is a common perspective of a spectator, but once you do one, you may begin to appreciate what you are watching in a different light.

Or not.

J

You are absolutely right Larry. My wife has no clue or understanding why I watch the videos. It does nothing for her as a spectator. But to have once ridden it or to be the one in the video, you can still feel every bump and vibrations, feel the wind, feel the gravity at work, and still feel the excite of your heart beating.

Big Kahuna
Dec 5th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Tell you what, I can tell the difference between riding and watching. Like I said, I've seen videos of guys riding through the little dragon, which I have personally done probably 100 times. Funny, it does nothing for me. Boring, I know first hand that it's a lot more fun actually doing it than watching someone else do it in a video. :D

Wow, you all think you know me so much better than I know myself. You know, I once had thought about going to the track, but I think I have since realized that I really have no interest in spending any time on the track. I much prefer riding the street which I can do anytime I feel like it. There's no A, B or C classifications to worry about and anyone who has a bike and a tank of gas can go out and do it. :)

When I ride it has nothing to do with bettering my skills, or seeing how far I can lean my bike. To me, it's all about the people, the places and the roads in-between. :cheers2:

GSXR888
Dec 5th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Tell you what, I can tell the difference between riding and watching. Like I said, I've seen videos of guys riding through the little dragon, which I have personally done probably 100 times. Funny, it does nothing for me. Boring, I know first hand that it's a lot more fun actually doing it than watching someone else do it in a video. :D

Wow, you all think you know me so much better than I know myself. You know, I once had thought about going to the track, but I think I have since realized that I really have no interest in spending any time on the track. I much prefer riding the street which I can do anytime I feel like it. There's no A, B or C classifications worry about and anyone who has a bike and a tank of gas can go out and do it. :)

When I ride it has nothing to do with bettering my skills, or seeing how far I can lean my bike. To me, it's all about the people, the places and the roads in-between. :cheers2:

I feel ya BK, I just think your a cool arse mofo and it would be fun riding the track with yas!;) Subject dropped...

Jester
Dec 5th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I feel ya BK, I just think your a cool arse mofo and it would be fun riding the track with yas!;) Subject dropped...Dude, you forgot the apple.

Drink da Koolaid........ One sip and you'll wonder why you waited so long. :rolleyes:

Big Kahuna
Dec 5th, 2008, 10:51 PM
I feel ya BK, I just think your a cool arse mofo and it would be fun riding the track with yas!;) Subject dropped...Well, we'll always have the street. :) I enjoyed our last ride together. You Hanford guys need to make your way up here next time. Maybe a dragon run up to Sonora for a Kobe burger.

Blakester
Dec 5th, 2008, 11:05 PM

Wow, you all think you know me so much better than I know myself. You know, I once had thought about going to the track, but I think I have since realized that I really have no interest in spending any time on the track. I much prefer riding the street which I can do anytime I feel like it. There's no A, B or C classifications to worry about and anyone who has a bike and a tank of gas can go out and do it. :)

For the passion you have for the street is the same passion some of us have for the track and I really dig that man. I sometimes think about the fun times I had on the street and those crazy midnight runs thru the canyons. :D

bigdyang
Dec 5th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Well, we'll always have the street. :) I enjoyed our last ride together. You Hanford guys need to make your way up here next time. Maybe a dragon run up to Sonora for a Kobe burger.

how about you try to make it to the track with us one time... i'll do all the bike loading for you... all you have to do is GO!

Jester
Dec 6th, 2008, 09:50 AM
how about you try to make it to the track with us one time... i'll do all the bike loading for you... all you have to do is GO!And there's and escrow account sitting there, collecting interest to support your doing just that.

Will, before doing my first track day with CLASS, I had many concerns. .......Well ok, they were fears. Fears like *what if I don't pass tech* *what if I crash* *what if I look like an idiot* *what if everybody passes me* *how will I learn the right way to take a turn* *what if I make someone else crash* And there were more but you get the message.

Fortunately Loki was doing the same class and rode in the novice group with me. He answered a lot of my questions ( Thank you Jim :dblthumb2: )before we got there and once there, the Pridmore staff took over.

The morning sessions were spent learning the track and the various lines (we were actually encouraged to ride slowly to learn them better). The afternoon sessions allowed me to put some of the morning session's lessons to practice. Man, what a revelation!

The skys opened and cast glorious rays of brilliance on me as I rode around the track! My bike worked better, and the feeling stayed with me for two weeks! I noticed the speed differentiation as well. I found my perception of other vehicles moving at legal speeds on the streets hightened. I had more time to react to moving and stationary hazzards.

Some of the skills I had (re)learned, I began to selectively apply when teaching the basic course. For instance; footpeg pressure. Before the track day, I had difficulty demonstrating the U-Turn box on the cruiser bikes. Try as I might, using handlebar inputs alone, I'd always go outside the lines. :mad: After the class I applied a little footpeg pressure and Viola, that little puppy kneeled over and begged me to turn it tighter. Now if I wish, I can turn those cruiser bikes (not in class) with their pegs scraping on the ground!! ......Thanks to Reg Pridmore and Streets of Willow.

So you're probably wondering how this Larry-fun applies to you Will. It doesn't. Not one bit. You may go out there and do everything right, not mess up once, and be the fastest muther f*cker out there but come to realize it is not for you. .....and everyone would then have to shut the hell up and restect that. You say it's not for you, but you will never really know (and everyone else realizes this except for you) what it tastes like until you take the first sip. Don't worry man, you will be supported.

It's like this safety seminar today, I know a few thing about motorcycle safety but what the hell, I might learn something or be reminded of something I once knew to help make me a better rider??

Drink tha Koolaid Will. :)

SXV 550
Dec 6th, 2008, 10:45 AM
and be the fastest muther f*cker out there but come to realize it is not for you. .....and everyone would then have to shut the hell up and respect that.

Why NOT NOW, "SHUT THE HELL UP AND RESPECT THAT"? What is with all of you? THe man has said repetedly he has NO INTEREST in the track, but you all act like a pack/herd of little children on a playground constantly nagging about it. I completely understand his desire NOT to go to the track. I went to WSIR 20 years ago. Reg Pridmore's CLASS and Wes Cooley 'Superbike Class". It was fun, I learned a lot and by the days end, could stay with the fastest guys there, (20 years ago, not now), and have never wanted to do it again. Some people may have better things to do than spend the several hundred bucks with gas, maybe lodging if overnight, food etc. PLUS an entire day gone, where William may just want to see 300 miles of curves and go at his own pace etc. It is about the ride and not looking at the same 2 1/2 miles of asphalt all day:D........Plus just maybe he doesn't want to follow the HERD mentality, that if you don't go to the track there just has to be something wrong in his thinking..........

I know Bill can speak for himself and does, and no way needs my help......But DAMN guys, give it a rest..............Maybe just a little bit:):popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

SF Boyz
Dec 6th, 2008, 11:10 AM
and be the fastest muther f*cker out there but come to realize it is not for you. .....and everyone would then have to shut the hell up and respect that.

Why NOT NOW, "SHUT THE HELL UP AND RESPECT THAT"? What is with all of you? THe man has said repetedly he has NO INTEREST in the track, but you all act like a pack/herd of little children on a playground constantly nagging about it. I completely understand his desire NOT to go to the track. I went to WSIR 20 years ago. Reg Pridmore's CLASS and Wes Cooley 'Superbike Class". It was fun, I learned a lot and by the days end, could stay with the fastest guys there, (20 years ago, not now), and have never wanted to do it again. Some people may have better things to do than spend the several hundred bucks with gas, maybe lodging if overnight, food etc. PLUS an entire day gone, where William may just want to see 300 miles of curves and go at his own pace etc. It is about the ride and not looking at the same 2 1/2 miles of asphalt all day:D........Plus just maybe he doesn't want to follow the HERD mentality, that if you don't go to the track there just has to be something wrong in his thinking..........

I know Bill can speak for himself and does, and no way needs my help......But DAMN guys, give it a rest..............Maybe just a little bit:):popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Wake up man you just now realize this, they pick on everyone. He's a big ass jolly green giant. I bet he would go but wouldn't be a active track rider just because he chooses not to. Yeah it'll be fun in all but no means no. Can you guys put a track fund for me now. :D

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 6th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Wake up man you just now realize this, they pick on everyone. He's a big ass jolly green giant. I bet he would go but wouldn't be a active track rider just because he chooses not to. Yeah it'll be fun in all but no means no. Can you guys put a track fund for me now. :D

then me next........

Big Kahuna
Dec 6th, 2008, 06:09 PM

I know Bill can speak for himself and does, and no way needs my help......But DAMN guys, give it a rest..............Maybe just a little bit:):popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:Carl, I couldn't have said it better myself. I have tried but I just can't get through to them. :rolleyes:

Big Kahuna
Dec 6th, 2008, 06:23 PM
And there's and escrow account sitting there, collecting interest to support your doing just that.

Will, before doing my first track day with CLASS, I had many concerns. .......Well ok, they were fears. Fears like *what if I don't pass tech* *what if I crash* *what if I look like an idiot* *what if everybody passes me* *how will I learn the right way to take a turn* *what if I make someone else crash* And there were more but you get the message.

Fortunately Loki was doing the same class and rode in the novice group with me. He answered a lot of my questions ( Thank you Jim :dblthumb2: )before we got there and once there, the Pridmore staff took over.

The morning sessions were spent learning the track and the various lines (we were actually encouraged to ride slowly to learn them better). The afternoon sessions allowed me to put some of the morning session's lessons to practice. Man, what a revelation!

The skys opened and cast glorious rays of brilliance on me as I rode around the track! My bike worked better, and the feeling stayed with me for two weeks! I noticed the speed differentiation as well. I found my perception of other vehicles moving at legal speeds on the streets hightened. I had more time to react to moving and stationary hazzards.

Some of the skills I had (re)learned, I began to selectively apply when teaching the basic course. For instance; footpeg pressure. Before the track day, I had difficulty demonstrating the U-Turn box on the cruiser bikes. Try as I might, using handlebar inputs alone, I'd always go outside the lines. :mad: After the class I applied a little footpeg pressure and Viola, that little puppy kneeled over and begged me to turn it tighter. Now if I wish, I can turn those cruiser bikes (not in class) with their pegs scraping on the ground!! ......Thanks to Reg Pridmore and Streets of Willow.

So you're probably wondering how this Larry-fun applies to you Will. It doesn't. Not one bit. You may go out there and do everything right, not mess up once, and be the fastest muther f*cker out there but come to realize it is not for you. .....and everyone would then have to shut the hell up and restect that. You say it's not for you, but you will never really know (and everyone else realizes this except for you) what it tastes like until you take the first sip. Don't worry man, you will be supported.

It's like this safety seminar today, I know a few thing about motorcycle safety but what the hell, I might learn something or be reminded of something I once knew to help make me a better rider??

Drink tha Koolaid Will. :)Wow, I can't believe you put this much thought into me doing a track day. :confused2:

It has nothing to do with fear, bettering my "skills", or even stroking my ego. I'm not looking for respect, nor am I needing any support in the area. I could really care less if I'm considered fast or slow, either on the track or the street. I ride for myself and no one else, I don't know why you can't comprehend that.

You can all say what you want, continue to think you have me all figured out, it's really up to you. But I know what I like and dislike and I can honestly tell you that I have no desire to spend any time on the track.

Jester
Dec 6th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Wow, I can't believe you put this much thought into me doing a track day. :confused2:

It has nothing to do with fear, bettering my "skills", or even stroking my ego. I'm not looking for respect, nor am I needing any support in the area. I could really care less if I'm considered fast or slow, either on the track or the street. I ride for myself and no one else, I don't know why you can't comprehend that.

You can all say what you want, continue to think you have me all figured out, it's really up to you. But I know what I like and dislike and I can honestly tell you that I have no desire to spend any time on the track.While I never mentioned anything about your ego Will, when you make comment on things pertaining to the track, ie, videos

After watching the vids, I find that they are all kinda the same. :sleep: :evilgrin0013: you cause some members to call to question, on what basis you make that value judgement and choose to offer opinion on a subject you have repeatedly sworn no interest in or knowledge thereof. :popcorn:

I'm sure if you refrain from comment on all things track, people will stop trying to get you to experience what you are talking about.

Yes, yes I know it's you forum and you can say whatever you wish but if you don't wanna get stung, don't poke the hornet's nest, no?? :pokeit:

Joe Average
Dec 6th, 2008, 07:30 PM
You can all say what you want, continue to think you have me all figured out, it's really up to you. But I know what I like and dislike and I can honestly tell you that I have no desire to spend any time on the track.
pu$$y :pokeit:

Big Kahuna
Dec 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
While I never mentioned anything about your ego Will, when you make comment on things pertaining to the track, ie, videos

you cause some members to call to question, on what basis you make that value judgement and choose to offer opinion on a subject you have repeatedly sworn no interest in or knowledge thereof. :popcorn:

I'm sure if you refrain from comment on all things track, I'm sure people will stop trying to get you to experience what you are talking about.

Yes, yes I know it's you forum and you can say whatever you wish but if you don't wanna get stung, don't poke the hornet's nest, no?? :pokeit:Dude, listen to yourself. How I feel (and commented on) about track videos looking all the same, has nothing to do with whether or not I've ever ridden the track. I have however seen a lot of videos from the track and street and my comments about those videos have nothing to do with how I feel about the street or the track.

You and some of the other members here are solely responsible in turning this into something else. Please don't try to put words in my mouth to better your story as the fact that I have never ridden the track has nothing to do with how I feel about track VIDEOS!!!!!

I'm so sick of you using the "it's your forum" statements every time you try to discredit me. I used to think you were a cool guy and fun to hang around with but for some reason you really have been trying to bring me down lately. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve this onslaught from you, but I can tell you now that it ends today. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else here and I really don't feel the need to discus this point anymore.

So, continue to talk about me behind my back all you want, it means nothing to me. My TRUE friends know me best and for some strange reason they still choose to be my friends even though you seem to find such flaws in personality.

I'm done with you!

kidmoua
Dec 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Already then, lets all move on. Anymore track videos out there from WSIR?

SyKoTiK
Dec 6th, 2008, 08:02 PM
:popcorn:

Jester
Dec 7th, 2008, 12:06 AM
:popcorn:Hey RamZ, you got any o that to share??

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 7th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Street, track, ITS ALL GOOD!!!! Thats why I do BOTH!!!!!!!!

kidmoua
Dec 7th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Street, track, ITS ALL GOOD!!!! Thats why I do BOTH!!!!!!!!

o yeah...

SyKoTiK
Dec 7th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Hey RamZ, you got any o that to share??

plenty

NinjaMBee
Dec 7th, 2008, 01:35 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: ...............................:sleep:

oops, ate so much i got sleepy....tee hee

06smcya
Dec 7th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Daammnn Gina!! looks like fun

bigdyang
Dec 7th, 2008, 11:46 PM
so where are we moving to???:popcorn:

poach
Dec 8th, 2008, 11:05 AM
I still think you have a nice cetacean there cutie.:D

Daisy
Dec 8th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Wow. This place can get funny sometimes.

Charlescott
Dec 15th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Wow after watching these vids..... you guys need to step it up!!!!! Less talk in more :censored:

kidmoua
Dec 15th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Wow after watching these vids..... you guys need to step it up!!!!! Less talk in more :censored:

I dont get it:confused:

SyKoTiK
Dec 15th, 2008, 03:58 PM

i dont get it ether

Jetprop
Dec 15th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Nice video, some day!

bigdyang
Dec 15th, 2008, 08:22 PM

wanna teach us how...? open for lessons...:weirdface:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 15th, 2008, 09:05 PM

He's gota be pro..

bigdyang
Dec 15th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Must be...

Calkidd
Dec 16th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Don't sweat it he is just trolling....

Charlescott
Dec 17th, 2008, 02:09 PM
wanna teach us how...? open for lessons...:weirdface:

Id love to!!! good way to boost my self asteem!!!

Jester
Dec 17th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I'd love to!!! It would be a good way to boost my self esteem!!!Fixed,

If you learned to spell that would probably do it..... but maybe not.:rolleyes:

Charlescott
Dec 17th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Fixed,

If you learned to spell that would probably do it..... but maybe not.:rolleyes:

who are you? and why have that painted on a gas tank lol:puke:

Calkidd
Dec 17th, 2008, 05:56 PM
who are you? and why have that painted on a gas tank lol:puke:
:popcorn:

Jester
Dec 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM
:popcorn:Hey, save sum for me Bryan, Shane's just warming up.

Son, If I had to 'spain it to ya, ya wouldn't understsnd....:rolleyes:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 17th, 2008, 06:29 PM
hey, save sum for me bryan, sean's just warming up.

Son, if i had to 'spain it to ya, ya wouldn't understsnd....:rolleyes:

boy i tell you what!

Charlescott
Dec 17th, 2008, 07:07 PM
boy i tell you what!

Its ok save that story. And make up a new one next week!

UFO
Dec 17th, 2008, 08:22 PM
boy i tell you what!

What? :idk:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 17th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Its ok save that story. And make up a new one next week!

bigdyang
Dec 18th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Id love to!!! good way to boost my self asteem!!!

great!!! sign up for BW March 1st... see ya there...:evilgrin0013:

JonJon
Dec 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM

Calkidd
Dec 18th, 2008, 12:06 PM
WTF?

Daisy
Dec 18th, 2008, 12:07 PM
WTF?

Bryan that looks like you. Good job on the myspace self shot.

poach
Dec 18th, 2008, 12:10 PM

Charlescott
Dec 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM

Im the wolf i called it!! haha

Calkidd
Dec 18th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Im the wolf i called it!! haha...6075