PDA

View Full Version : Death Riders MC

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:41 PM
I'm trying to start a new club in Central Valley called "Death Riders MC" I only have myself and 1 other person at the moment. I'm trying to get at least 1 or 2 more people to really kick it off. We welcome anyone who rides, and anything on 2 wheels. I'm not too sure what else I need to do. I am currently part of a Motorcycle Ministry based out of Southern California. However, I'm going to have to lay down my patch because I'm trying to get a job in Law Enforcement. I guess you could consider us an Informal Outlaw Motorcycle Club. Again, we welcome anyone on 2 wheels and any kind of bike or scooter. If interested you can email me at frontlineneo@yahoo.com call my house at 559-412-8323, or call my cell at 714-326-8648. My name is Neo. Thanks, and I look forward to talking to you soon.

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I'm trying to start a new club in Central Valley called "Death Riders MC" I only have myself and 1 other person at the moment. I'm trying to get at least 1 or 2 more people to really kick it off. We welcome anyone who rides, and anything on 2 wheels. I'm not too sure what else I need to do. I am currently part of a Motorcycle Ministry based out of Southern California. However, I'm going to have to lay down my patch because I'm trying to get a job in Law Enforcement. I guess you could consider us an Informal Outlaw Motorcycle Club. Again, we welcome anyone on 2 wheels and any kind of bike or scooter. If interested you can email me at frontlineneo@yahoo.com call my house at 559-412-8323, or call my cell at 714-326-8648. My name is Neo. Thanks, and I look forward to talking to you soon.Am I missing something here?

You come from a M/C Ministry (Christian I assume) and then start up a club called Death Riders? Then you say you are trying to become a LEO and admit that the Death Riders are an Outlaw M/C club? :confused:

Dude you might want to clarify what you just wrote.

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I meant what I said in the post. I did come from a Motorcycle Ministry, and I do want to start an Outlaw Club. There still can be Christians in Outlaw Clubs. I know plenty of Chaplains that are in Outlaw Clubs in Southern California.

Big Kahuna
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I meant what I said in the post. I did come from a Motorcycle Ministry, and I do want to start an Outlaw Club. There still can be Christians in Outlaw Clubs. I know plenty of Chaplains that are in Outlaw Clubs in Southern California.
:confused2:

sanford
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:55 PM
You should call it " Deaf Riders" then I could join cuz my wife says I can't hear!!!!!

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I meant what I said in the post. I did come from a Motorcycle Ministry, and I do want to start an Outlaw Club. There still can be Christians in Outlaw Clubs. I know plenty of Chaplains that are in Outlaw Clubs in Southern California.Ok, let's try this....what is your definition of "outlaw"? Because my definition of outlaw is someone who does not bid by the laws set forth by our governing body.

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Nice. Do you think you might be interested in joining though?

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Aaaah....let me think......ummmm............NO.

I see another "shane" episode coming.

Hey, just hang out here and enjoy the comradere.

Daisy
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Can I say I am cornfused. I really am. Me not understandy whay you are saying.

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:00 PM
what about you Sanford?

Daisy
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Me no want to be in club. I dont like peoples that much. :D:D

CBR600RIDA
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Can I say I am cornfused. I really am. Me not understandy whaT you are saying.
:word:

frontlineneo
Right now, we are just looking for a few people that would be interested in joining the club.

Big Kahuna
Me no want to be in club. I dont like peoples that much. :D:DI agree... except it's not that I dislike people, it's just that I seem to do much better when they aren't around. :weirdface:

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:09 PM
cbr600, are you agreeing with him, or are you interested in joining?

Daisy
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:10 PM
I agree... except it's not that I dislike people, it's just that They dont like me around. :weirdface:

Fixed:popcorn::p

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Fixed:popcorn::pLook at you starting trouble.

Daisy
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Look at you starting trouble.

I could not help it. He left it wide open. Had to shot and score. LOL

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:15 PM
We're just trying to get some more people to join the club. Starting out, it's going to be very informal. We're just going to have some meetings, and maybe some hang outs. As far as some of you not being people persons, no worries, like I said, very informal in the beginning.

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:17 PM
We're just trying to get some more people to join the club. Starting out, it's going to be very informal. We're just going to have some meetings, and maybe some hang outs. As far as some of you not being people persons, no worries, like I said, very informal in the beginning.I like your tenacity kid....

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Thanks, I'm just trying.

Jester
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:21 PM
You will find many riders here enjoy the free association the forum offers rather than vow the allegance a gang demands. Not that Christian Outlaw LEO based motorcycle gangs are a bad thing necessarily, it's just most of us don't roll that way.

And No, I don't wanna join your club. Thanks though! Have nice day. :)

J

McLuvin_R1
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:25 PM
We're just trying to get some more people to join the club. Starting out, it's going to be very informal. We're just going to have some meetings, and maybe some hang outs. As far as some of you not being people persons, no worries, like I said, very informal in the beginning.

Nobody here likes clubs :word:
Myspace is a better bet
alot of us have tried clubs and just dont like em.

l8-apex
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:29 PM
You still have not answered the question; what, specifically, does 'outlaw club' mean to you?

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:32 PM
A club that does whatever they want.

Jester
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:35 PM
A club that does whatever they want.Rape, Pillage, Plunder......in the name of the Lord?

Didn't they do that in the crusades??

J

l8-apex
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:35 PM
good luck with that.......:z0tdntknw:

Actually, maybe I want to join. I can do anything I want then right...? The first thing I want to do is dismantle and close the Death Riders club. ooh, I like this outlaw stuff....

Daisy
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:38 PM
You might get some. But I dont think you get alot on this forum. For me personally if that is the deffinition of an outlaw club I would not want anything to do with it at all. Not to be rude please dont take it that way.

But for any club to think they can do anything they want is completly insane.

Or did I read the deffinition incorrectly

Rant over. Sorry

Sprocket
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Ok, let's try this....what is your definition of "outlaw"? Because my definition of outlaw is someone who does not bid by the laws set forth by our governing body.
My understanding of an outlaw club is one thats not sanctioned or officially recognized.

I dont think you guys should jump on this guy just because hes advertising for his club. Like most here I'm of the free association mindset, but this is in the club forum, right?

Big Kahuna
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:53 PM
My understanding of an outlaw club is one thats not sanctioned or officially recognized.

I dont think you guys should jump on this guy just because hes advertising for his club, I mean it is in the club forum, right?You're right on Thane, but come on, this is good stuff here. :popcorn:

Sprocket
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:54 PM
You're right on Thane, but come on, this is good stuff here. :popcorn:

True, but shouldn't we all just get along? LOL If he wants to make a club who are we to criticize?

l8-apex
Nov 14th, 2008, 03:56 PM
who are we to criticize?

I'm an outlaw biker. I can do anything I want.:rolleyes:

Sprocket
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:04 PM

Haha! :word:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:05 PM

X2

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I didn't mean it like that. There are some rules that Outlaw Bikers have to follow.

Jester
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I didn't mean it like that. There are some rules that Outlaw Bikers have to follow.Informal rules......

......at first.

But then later is when the killings begin..........

Amen.

l8-apex
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:12 PM
I didn't mean it like that. There are some rules that Outlaw Bikers have to follow.

Oh, well what fun is that then. I'm out. :doh:

ZX10Rob
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:32 PM
If I join the club can I get a 1% patch ?

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:39 PM

I dont think you guys should jump on this guy just because hes advertising for his club. Like most here I'm of the free association mindset, but this is in the club forum, right?No one is bagging this guy. I was truely confused as to how you can be apart of a Ministry Club, doing the work for the Lord spreading the word of salvation, then turn around and create a club called Death Riders. Then in the same breath say the club is an outlaw club and that you want to be a law enforcement officer too.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz wrong answer...Charlie show this man the prize he just won...

PurpRider
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:42 PM
:deadhorse: .... :stirpot:.... :pokeit:

:sadbanana:

CBR600RIDA
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:43 PM
cbr600, are you agreeing with him, or are you interested in joining?

NO THANKS IM GOOD
IM A STREET FANATIC
:evilgrin0013:

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I am going to create a club also....Sex Fanatics...who wants to join?...:flame:

I know Larry is in.

Scarman
Nov 14th, 2008, 04:56 PM
That deserves a rimshot. :D

Rape, Pillage, Plunder......in the name of the Lord?

J

Sprocket
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:03 PM

I know Larry is in.
You know im in. Cindy can be our mascot :evilgrin0013:

"THE V.P." RZZR
um u should really consider talking to the hells angels or underlords mc clubs...when it comes to outlaw clubs they run the sh1t!!!if u dont ur asking for trouble!!!!good luk w/that!!!!lmao

Daisy

I know Larry is in.

Who will be the king and Queen of your club.

You and houa. I knew you called him your Trunk monkey for some reason

ZX10Rob
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:04 PM
I 2nd the motion for Cindy to be the Mascot...:evilgrin0013:

Sprocket
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:04 PM
No one is bagging this guy. I was truely confused as to how you can be apart of a Ministry Club, doing the work for the Lord spreading the word of salvation, then turn around and create a club called Death Riders. Then in the same breath say the club is an outlaw club and that you want to be a law enforcement officer too.

Only my first sentence was in reply to you. The other was just a general statement

Quino
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Rape, Pillage, Plunder......in the name of the Lord?

J

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

LMAO! That is some good stuff there Larry. I put that one up there Don Rickles lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ALHiadIsKo

Ciner929
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:31 PM
You know im in. Cindy can be our mascot :evilgrin0013:

Wow...never saw that one coming from the KING of perversion himself.....
Thanks........

Quino
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:33 PM
No one is bagging this guy. I was truely confused as to how you can be apart of a Ministry Club, doing the work for the Lord spreading the word of salvation, then turn around and create a club called Death Riders. Then in the same breath say the club is an outlaw club and that you want to be a law enforcement officer too.

I am quite confused as well. Is there a manual on how to be Law Enforcing Christian Outlaw Biker? I tell ya, something ain't right bout dem Christian fellers lol.

J/K!

Sprocket
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks........
So, you in? :evilgrin0013:

Ciner929
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:42 PM
So, you in? :evilgrin0013:

Sure...what the hell............as long as it's an "outlaw" sex fanatics club...I would like to do whatever I WANT...

Sprocket
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Sure...what the hell............as long as it's an "outlaw" sex fanatics club...I would like to do whatever I WANT...

Yeah! and who ever you want! :evilgrin0013:

rated_r1
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Yes! S.O.A. Sons Of Anarchy style? That is a FX show, sick!

GSXR888
Nov 14th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Just don't put a California rocker on the bottom of your jackets!:rolleyes:

aaw749r
Nov 14th, 2008, 06:05 PM

IN. Are we outlaw sexaholics?

PRTSMN
Nov 14th, 2008, 06:09 PM

I know Larry is in.

Whats the rules?:D

ZX10Rob
Nov 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM
No gay stuff for the guys. That's it....

Sprocket
Nov 14th, 2008, 06:33 PM
No gay stuff for the guys. That's it....
:word: Thats why we have Cindy for mascot :evilgrin0013: :popcorn:

Devlausdan
Nov 14th, 2008, 07:41 PM

I'm an outlaw rider.

Devlausdan
Nov 14th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Informal rules......

......at first.

But then later is when the killings begin..........

Amen.

Well, isnt' that how Houa started? Informal meeting with everyone and now he and everyone's killing them pho.

Jester
Nov 14th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Thanks........That's "Auto-perversion" Cyn.

Jester
Nov 14th, 2008, 08:16 PM
No gay stuff for the guys. That's it....And my Anesthesiologist friend who we had on the floor laughing hystericly sain No Ferns and no Cats in the clubhouse OR on our bikes!

frontlineneo
Nov 14th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Now that everyone went off topic, are there any people that would be interested in joining the club?

Sticka
Nov 14th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Ahhhh..................................NO

Jester
Nov 14th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I'm trying to start a new club in Central Valley called "Death Riders MC" We welcome anyone who rides, and anything on 2 wheels........Again, we welcome anyone on 2 wheels and any kind of bike or scooter. My anesthesiologist friend Rob wants to join your club. He only rides a 10-speed but he is eager to learn the ways of the "Outlaw Biker" I gave him your #s. You should be getting a call soon.......... anytime now...............No really, he really, really want's to join!.............he'll be calling any minute!

SF Boyz
Nov 14th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Now that everyone went off topic, are there any people that would be interested in joining the club?

o come on I know you all want to join.

Jester
Nov 14th, 2008, 09:14 PM
o come on I know you all want to join.:p You first, I'm shy.

SF Boyz
Nov 14th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I dont want to be rude, you first and I bet the whole dang cvr will join.

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 14th, 2008, 09:51 PM

dude cant u tell ur barkn up the wrong tree????:confused2::confused2::confused2::weirdface:

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Apparently he is not getting the hint. Can some one please let him down gently.

I vote for Ray to be our resident reach around expert.

StreetFanaticEd
Nov 14th, 2008, 10:52 PM
geez you guys are messed up .......just say "no" and that's it...no need to make anyone feel like an idiot.

kidmoua
Nov 14th, 2008, 11:13 PM
let me sleep on it and I'll get back to you

Old School
Nov 15th, 2008, 01:15 AM
I'm an outlaw rider.

LOL I can't do anything I want, I'm married. :weirdface:

NinjaMBee
Nov 15th, 2008, 01:35 AM
"NO" wow, that was easier than i thought it would be :D

wildbear
Nov 15th, 2008, 02:19 AM
"NO" wow, that was easier than i thought it would be :D

Michele, "YOU GO GIRL (LADY) and I say H-E-double-toothpicks "NO" I already belong to the "WildBear MC Club" :D :) :rolleyes: :p

SyKoTiK
Nov 15th, 2008, 02:55 AM
im tempted to belive this is shane playin a prank on us...:confused2:

Jester
Nov 15th, 2008, 06:59 AM
im tempted to belive this is shane playin a prank on us...:confused2:Nawwwww, This guy knows how to spell!

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 11:18 AM
sorry I will have to say " NO " also.... not in to OUTLAW $H*T anymore...
I'm a member of a club here in CEN. CAL. that is called " Team Flatline Ryders " when I joined it was 5 guy's now we have about 45 members . we meet up once a month hang-out and BS. all you need to be in the club is have a motorcycle , love to ride , and like to hang-out with people and not cause drama...
Oh we have dues also 5 bucks a month so we can have BBQ's and pay for drinks.
:word:so if you want to ride tell you flatline and your not in to drugs and drama then hit us up :word:

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Just don't put a California rocker on the bottom of your jackets!:rolleyes:

:word:CBR888 is right about that the H/A own that :word:

hippylong
Nov 15th, 2008, 12:50 PM
club or not all my efforts and spare $$ go towards CvR.
I don't need a club I'm 45,
If i sport any logo ...it is CvR...(with total pride and respect on what it represents))
riding is a solo sport that you may share with others...
I just don't get the club thing....
outlaw Christian club is like cold heat..
it's an oxymoron....

I'm glad your here.. .
CvR is a gateway to the valleys riding world.
and now a force in the west from Seattle to sandiego.
and very soon we will need to start doing tours for the euro's/aussies. who come over here to ride..
a major unsaid CvR goal is to promote safe /sane/friendly motorcycling..
and to get the people to "Take it to the Track"
were all here for a common love...
I'm going to concentrate on makein any visits from our friends from afar
safe and exciting..
I would suggest to CvR to get a list or riders willing to take peeps on sport tours..
It will start happining next year.

so ,to top off this ramblingss

I dare to say this.... CvR is my club and family and I owe these great human beings my frendship and dedication.
I Am forever in CvR's debt...

SF Boyz
Nov 15th, 2008, 03:11 PM
sorry I will have to say " NO " also.... not in to OUTLAW $H*T anymore...
I'm a member of a club here in CEN. CAL. that is called " Team Flatline Ryders " when I joined it was 5 guy's now we have about 45 members . we meet up once a month hang-out and BS. all you need to be in the club is have a motorcycle , love to ride , and like to hang-out with people and not cause drama...
Oh we have dues also 5 bucks a month so we can have BBQ's and pay for drinks.
:word:so if you want to ride tell you flatline and your not in to drugs and drama then hit us up :word:

:confused2: team flatline is a club or not a club?? two different things which one is it??? I think I met some of flatline at prather a while back..I think they told me they were from visalia???

HBOMBCYCLES
Nov 15th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I think everyone has watched way too much Sons of anarchy, on tv...

GreeNug
Nov 15th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Every time I sign on lately I catch a glance at the title of this thread and think that it says "Darth Riders MC" and wonder to myself, just what the hell is a Darth Rider :yoda::confused::yoda::z0tdntknw:??

Maybe one of these guys?? HaHa. :pokeit::stirpot:

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 04:01 PM
:confused2: team flatline is a club or not a club?? two different things which one is it??? I think I met some of flatline at prather a while back..I think they told me they were from visalia???

yes we are a club, and you may have met some of the crew there ?
here is a link to our myspace page: www.myspace.com/teamflatlineryders (http://www.myspace.com/teamflatlineryders)
by no means are we a outlaw club ... we are just a bunch of people that love to ride and hang out with people that enjoy riding. we have a meeting once a month that's just a reason for us to have a BBQ and BS.

I enjoy being a part of CRV and there are a few members that are part of CRV.

:confused2:I would thing if you wanted to start an OUT LAW M/C you would not be posting on a web site that has cop's DA's and taskforce members on it :confused2:

:evilgrin0013: Opp's maybe I shouldn't have let you know that :evilgrin0013:

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Every time I sign on lately I catch a glance at the title of this thread and think that it says "Darth Riders MC" and wonder to myself, just what the hell is a Darth Rider :yoda::confused::yoda::z0tdntknw:??

Maybe one of these guys?? HaHa. :pokeit::stirpot:

That's a good one ....LOL....

frontlineneo
Nov 15th, 2008, 04:23 PM
KRAYZ1, please send me an email. My email address is frontlineneo@yahoo.com

GusGus748s
Nov 15th, 2008, 06:21 PM
I wonder what's going to happen when the Law Enforcement Department you're applying for conducts a background check of your email address. People need to remember everything online is 99.99% public and anyone can find it ;)

And NO....I do not want to join.

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 06:28 PM
come on Gus you know you want to be a Outlaw Biker :nana:

Neighbor
Nov 15th, 2008, 07:57 PM
me and vp and too other friends started a club and let me tell you this its a lot of work..u got to get permition from the other out law clubs too start your club up ,and especially if you want to become a outlaw or a 1%er as they call it. my addvice to you is stay with the one your with and ask too make a chapter here.but you still have to go through the H/A's cuz they run the fresno area and if your more down south you proble want too hit up the mongols..

by the way do you know a chris parker i think hes in your club

Neighbor
Nov 15th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I'm trying to start a new club in Central Valley called "Death Riders MC" I only have myself and 1 other person at the moment. I'm trying to get at least 1 or 2 more people to really kick it off. We welcome anyone who rides, and anything on 2 wheels. I'm not too sure what else I need to do. I am currently part of a Motorcycle Ministry based out of Southern California. However, I'm going to have to lay down my patch because I'm trying to get a job in Law Enforcement. I guess you could consider us an Informal Outlaw Motorcycle Club. Again, we welcome anyone on 2 wheels and any kind of bike or scooter. If interested you can email me at frontlineneo@yahoo.com call my house at 559-412-8323, or call my cell at 714-326-8648. My name is Neo. Thanks, and I look forward to talking to you soon.

lmao..you want to be a out law member but you want to run with the law .im sorry bro but it dont work like that. if your in a out law club. you get all the bad rep. as a out law club would even if you mean good.did you know when your known as a club..cops put your patch under the gangs list ..so you wanting to go into the law enforcement is out the window.

frontlineneo
Nov 15th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Neighbor, my name is Chris Parker.

Neighbor
Nov 15th, 2008, 09:41 PM

your going to school to be come a CO

Calkidd
Nov 15th, 2008, 09:57 PM
your going to school to be come a CO
Oh....I thought you said law enforcement.

SF Boyz
Nov 15th, 2008, 10:09 PM
y does it matter, still piggies to me.:D

Jester
Nov 15th, 2008, 10:16 PM
club or not all my efforts and spare $$ go towards CvR.
I don't need a club I'm 45,
If i sport any logo ...it is CvR...(with total pride and respect on what it represents))
riding is a solo sport that you may share with others...
I just don't get the club thing....
outlaw Christian club is like cold heat..
it's an oxymoron....

I'm glad your here.. .
CvR is a gateway to the valleys riding world.
and now a force in the west from Seattle to sandiego.
and very soon we will need to start doing tours for the euro's/aussies. who come over here to ride..
a major unsaid CvR goal is to promote safe /sane/friendly motorcycling..
and to get the people to "Take it to the Track"
were all here for a common love...
I'm going to concentrate on makein any visits from our friends from afar
safe and exciting..
I would suggest to CvR to get a list or riders willing to take peeps on sport tours..
It will start happining next year.

so ,to top off this ramblingss

I dare to say this.... CvR is my club and family and I owe these great human beings my frendship and dedication.
I Am forever in CvR's debt...

Well put Rick.

Devlausdan
Nov 15th, 2008, 10:23 PM
y does it matter, still piggies to me.:D

Not same to me at least.

I don't see my brother-in-law, my cousin, uncles, friends, and any one else in CO (correctional rehab) as enforcers of the law. More like baby sitters clocking a nine-to-five. No offense meant to anyone.

They do a geat job and service for the country.

frontlineneo
Nov 15th, 2008, 10:27 PM
yes, neighbor

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 11:42 PM
lmao..you want to be a out law member but you want to run with the law .im sorry bro but it dont work like that. if your in a out law club. you get all the bad rep. as a out law club would even if you mean good.did you know when your known as a club..cops put your patch under the gangs list ..so you wanting to go into the law enforcement is out the window.

not all clubs are listed as gangs, if so the "Blue Knights" would be a gang right ? and I would find that real funny cause they are cops .
the Star group is not a gang and the crew I ride with is not a gang...
you can be part of a club with out being a gang member

GusGus748s
Nov 15th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Not same to me at least.

I don't see my brother-in-law, my cousin, uncles, friends, and any one else in CO (correctional rehab) as enforcers of the law. More like baby sitters clocking a nine-to-five. No offense meant to anyone.

They do a geat job and service for the country.

Ditto....CO = overpaid babysitters! :popcorn:

You may continue with your "out law club" lol....I don't believe any CO out there follows any laws.

McLuvin_R1
Nov 16th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Im starting a Star Bucks Coalition...
All the fast riders are at starbucks anyways. Seen the clubs and seen the starbucks riders, and the star bucks riders take the cake.

McLuvin_R1
Nov 16th, 2008, 12:42 AM
I think everyone has watched way too much Sons of anarchy, on tv...

Dam you got that right. Some poeple too much.:word:

kidmoua
Nov 16th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Im starting a Star Bucks Coalition...
All the fast riders are at starbucks anyways. Seen the clubs and seen the starbucks riders, and the star bucks riders take the cake.

....and all this time I thought Ramzy and Thayne just work there

frontlineneo
Nov 16th, 2008, 12:54 AM
neighbor, how do you know me?

McLuvin_R1
Nov 16th, 2008, 12:57 AM
....and all this time I thought Ramzy and Thayne just work there

bahahaha

aaw749r
Nov 16th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Apparently he is not getting the hint. Can some one please let him down gently.

I vote for Ray to be our resident reach around expert.

Dangit, now the cat is out of the bag, you just don't know when to keep your big mouth shut do you Brian. They are only supposed to know about the Rim Jobs!

hades00_7
Nov 16th, 2008, 01:21 AM
:popcorn:

hippylong
Nov 16th, 2008, 01:24 AM
neighbor, how do you know me?

he is all knowing.
has mystical powers.

he's your neighbor man.

Neighbor
Nov 16th, 2008, 01:55 AM
not all clubs are listed as gangs, if so the "Blue Knights" would be a gang right ? and I would find that real funny cause they are cops .
the Star group is not a gang and the crew I ride with is not a gang...
you can be part of a club with out being a gang member

yea your right not all clubs are gangs .we are not a gang and the other clubs i roll with are not a gang nor are they gang members . we are pretty much all family people.but if you get pulled over by a cop and you have a patch on your back trust me thats the first thing that gos through there head or your a runer..but you know what i take that back about all club being put on the list as gangs. im just saying some times that the label we get when you ride with a patch on your back..other might think diffrent.

Neighbor
Nov 16th, 2008, 01:57 AM
he is all knowing.
has mystical powers.

he's your neighbor man.

lmao..yea hippys right ...I KNOW ALL:evilgrin0013:

KRAYZ1
Nov 16th, 2008, 08:33 AM
neighbor, you are right about some cops . here in Visalia we are lucky for the most part most of our crew are easy going fun loving people. We don't get in a lot of trouble ( well some times ..LOL..) but the Visaia PD are not down on motorcycles and they see us hanging out at starbucks or kick'n it at A&W. whats nice is they don't run us off from if the place is closed.
see we have been a club for 4 years now and they see us at the toy runs and in parades.
how we have had to call them out a few times when some one crash's thier bike , but they see the group there not just one are two riders.
we let new riders in and try and help them learn how to ride safe and right .
:word: but bottom line is " it's your ride do it where you feel safe " :word:
:skull: I have been riding for 30+ years :skull:

Neighbor
Nov 16th, 2008, 10:25 AM
neighbor, you are right about some cops . here in Visalia we are lucky for the most part most of our crew are easy going fun loving people. We don't get in a lot of trouble ( well some times ..LOL..) but the Visaia PD are not down on motorcycles and they see us hanging out at starbucks or kick'n it at A&W. whats nice is they don't run us off from if the place is closed.
see we have been a club for 4 years now and they see us at the toy runs and in parades.
how we have had to call them out a few times when some one crash's thier bike , but they see the group there not just one are two riders.
we let new riders in and try and help them learn how to ride safe and right .
:word: but bottom line is " it's your ride do it where you feel safe " :word:
:skull: I have been riding for 30+ years :skull:

man your lucky to have some koo cops in visalia. we try to put out a positive message to the community ,you know coats for kids and toy runs..but all it takes is another member form a family club to mess it up for all of us..

i dont think i've seen you guy around fresno or do you guy go more down south for events:confused2:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 16th, 2008, 05:29 PM
man your lucky to have some koo cops in visalia. we try to put out a positive message to the community ,you know coats for kids and toy runs..but all it takes is another member form a family club to mess it up for all of us..

i dont think i've seen you guy around fresno or do you guy go more down south for events:confused2:

All clubs in Fresno have a bad rep with cops even RR after someone ran from the cops. lol

Neighbor
Nov 16th, 2008, 08:09 PM
All clubs in Fresno have a bad rep with cops even RR after someone ran from the cops. lol

like the way you have a bad rep on this forum..lmao..sorry not trying to start things up but it was on the table:D

hippylong
Nov 16th, 2008, 08:11 PM
like the way you have a bad rep on this forum..lmao..sorry not trying to start things up but it was on the table:D

sssssss. that had to hurt.

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 16th, 2008, 10:04 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!:jaw::jaw::jaw:

aaw749r
Nov 16th, 2008, 10:26 PM
I'm not laughin at you, just in your general direction.

OK, I AM laughing at you.

sanford
Nov 17th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Neo , first we must consult the Oracle .

Big Kahuna
Nov 17th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Neo , first we must consult the Oracle .:pound::pound:

KRAYZ1
Nov 17th, 2008, 10:20 AM

:confused2: seems Ruff Riders get a bad rep every where they go :confused2:
and if your apart of that crew you have to pay $$$ and they have all kind's of rules .. had a few RR here tring to get people to join up...

Jester
Nov 17th, 2008, 10:21 AM
he is all knowing.
has mystical powers.

he's your neighbor man.Back door man??

Neo , first we must consult the Oracle .
Which pill do we take to get in your club? Blue or Red?

Bryan, for the sex fanatics can we have blue and red condoms???

SOUN1
Nov 17th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Sorry no club for me, putting in work is not my thing..and you HAVE to get premission from some other MC to form your club?..That is some funny ***** right there..If I'm going to form an outlaw MC, I'm not going to ask any permission to fly my *****..What's the difference between an outlaw MC and a gang banger?? Nothing!! Form your club..put in work and every one will leave you alone..

sanford
Nov 17th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I agree... except it's not that I dislike people, it's just that I seem to do much better when they aren't around. :weirdface:

Wow, same here, I like people, but just feel nervous around 'em. Ya know its just a matter of time until I make an ass out of myself. As far as joining a gang I just don't have the time with running the buisness and maintaining bikes and grandkids an stuff. Like what if a rival gang came in on our turf and killed our leader , why well we'd have to figure out what gang it was and then come up with a plan to kill their leader and who would be our leader till we elected a new one? then who would do the deed? Do you do it in house or do you hire it out? Then do you tip the guy or just pay him. Ya know there's just so many damn details. Not to mention you have to ride harleys. Ick nasty noisy things anyway. Then you have to have colors. You could never get everyone to agree on a color, and if you did then there would be another gang with that color and that would start a war over the color. Then you have to have a really cool hide out where you could have gang meetings but nobody thats not in the gang would know where its at. And then F-it lets just ride the hell out of our jap bikes and do 600 plus miles in a day and haul ass all over the state.......... did I mention I didn't get much sleep last night

frontlineneo
Nov 17th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I'm getting tired of everyone coming on this thread and just talking ****. This is a forum for motorcycle clubs and groups, right? Then, why does everyone come in this one, and just talk **** on me and what I'm trying to do. If not interested, just say so, don't just sit there and talk ****.

CRASH972
Nov 17th, 2008, 12:43 PM
We post because there is nothing better to do right now.
And it boosts of post #'s:evilgrin0013:

Big Kahuna
Nov 17th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I'm getting tired of everyone coming on this thread and just talking ****. This is a forum for motorcycle clubs and groups, right? Then, why does everyone come in this one, and just talk **** on me and what I'm trying to do. If not interested, just say so, don't just sit there and talk ****.:popcorn:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 17th, 2008, 12:53 PM
I'm getting tired of everyone coming on this thread and just talking ****. This is a forum for motorcycle clubs and groups, right? Then, why does everyone come in this one, and just talk **** on me and what I'm trying to do. If not interested, just say so, don't just sit there and talk ****.

Actually its not a forum for clubs. Research old threads, your post has been played out before. If you want a portal to clubs, go on myspace and add Rezzerected Rydaz (rezzerectedrydaz@yahoo.com)
add them and you can add tons of other clubs from there space.
Talk to neighbor..., thats all I can say, your wasting your time here with this club thing.
The only thing thats going to come from this site will be more anti-club riders.
Nothing productive for your club.:word:

Jester
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I'm getting tired of everyone coming on this thread and just talking ****. This is a forum for motorcycle clubs and groups, right? Then, why does everyone come in this one, and just talk **** on me and what I'm trying to do. If not interested, just say so, don't just sit there and talk ****.That's some funny **** right there!

Perhaps Neo, it is because the basic premise of the organization you are proposing is so ludicruos it moves the rank and file membersip to derision.

I'm sorry man, it's a hard thing not to be taken seriously. It's mean and hurtful and not nice at all. :sadbanana:

Want a hug? :peanutbutterjellyti

.......are you sure you're not Shane??

McLuvin_R1
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:06 PM
That's some funny **** right there!

Perhaps Neo, it is because the basic premise of the organization you are proposing is so ludicruos it moves the rank and file membersip to derision.

I'm sorry man, it's a hard thing not to be taken seriously. It's mean and hurtful and not nice at all. :sadbanana:

Want a hug? :peanutbutterjellyti

.......are you sure you're not Shane??

Haha nope Im done with the club scene. And Im right here.

Jester
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Haha nope Im done with the club scene. And Im right here.Uh Huh, and Neo is too. It's you man, just admit it!! Talk Damn you, Talk!!! You just concocted another evil way to troll us didn't you!!!

You want us in your club, but as leader you will always wear your helmet (like in the video) and speak with a Darth Vader voice, then you'll have us killed :ninja: by a rival motorcycle gang, possibly rezzurected riders (in a fight over who's version of the ressurection we are to adopt into the by-laws.....). Once we're all out of the way that will leave you in charge of CVR!!! I'm on to ya man. You're Flat-out Busted!!

J

has anyone seen my meds, it seems i'v lost them......:weirdface:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Uh Huh, and Neo is too. It's you man, just admit it!! Talk Damn you, Talk!!! You just concocted another evil way to troll us didn't you!!!

You want us in your club, but as leader you will always wear your helmet (like in the video) and speak with a Darth Vader voice, then you'll have us killed :ninja: by a rival motorcycle gang, possibly rezzurected riders (in a fight over who's version of the ressurection we are to adopt into the by-laws.....). Once we're all out of the way that will leave you in charge of CVR!!! I'm on to ya man. You're Flat-out Busted!!

J

HAHAHAH yeah you got me, BK delete his acount. NOT Mine.
Yeah I will speak with my helmet on and they will follow in the masses.

sanford
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:33 PM

Don't be hatin' playa ! Life's just too damn short......

Neighbor
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Uh Huh, and Neo is too. It's you man, just admit it!! Talk Damn you, Talk!!! You just concocted another evil way to troll us didn't you!!!

J

lmao.. that sh#t is funny:pound::pound::pound: your cazy man..lol:loco::loco:

frontlineneo
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:37 PM
who are you neighbor, and how do you know me?

Neighbor
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:42 PM
dont get your panies in a bunch..lol there just telling you how it is on this forum..im in a club but you dont see me hiting them up to join my club..i no your new here .but we went down this road already
just to let you know..but this is some funny sh#t though..:popcorn::popcorn:

hippylong
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:46 PM
neighbor, is a man who came to our CvR world as a club member.
he understands things that this site are sensitive to .
and adapted accordingly.
he has also cked up others of RR club when they were being a lil out there..
he has gained my respect for caring for others feeling on issues..
and respecting this sites rules and requests..

I must say .... thanks neighbor.

frontlineneo
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:46 PM
i'm just trying to find out who you are because you know my name.

Daisy
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Wow, same here, I like people, but just feel nervous around 'em. Ya know its just a matter of time until I make an ass out of myself. As far as joining a gang I just don't have the time with running the buisness and maintaining bikes and grandkids an stuff. Like what if a rival gang came in on our turf and killed our leader , why well we'd have to figure out what gang it was and then come up with a plan to kill their leader and who would be our leader till we elected a new one? then who would do the deed? Do you do it in house or do you hire it out? Then do you tip the guy or just pay him. Ya know there's just so many damn details. Not to mention you have to ride harleys. Ick nasty noisy things anyway. Then you have to have colors. You could never get everyone to agree on a color, and if you did then there would be another gang with that color and that would start a war over the color. Then you have to have a really cool hide out where you could have gang meetings but nobody thats not in the gang would know where its at. And then F-it lets just ride the hell out of our jap bikes and do 600 plus miles in a day and haul ass all over the state.......... did I mention I didn't get much sleep last night

If this is what its like lets start a club and have shane as the president. Mcluvin for president. We can all quit after the hit takes place. LOL

:evilgrin0013::evilgrin0013::D:D:evilgrin0013::evilgrin0013:

StreetFanaticEd
Nov 17th, 2008, 01:52 PM

:word:.... but its not gonna change....just laugh it off and maybe try somewhere else?? not to be rude but it wont get you anywhere on this forum:)

Neighbor
Nov 17th, 2008, 02:07 PM
and adapted accordingly.

thanks hippy ...you know what they say if you cant beat them ..join them:evilgrin0013::evilgrin0013:

Daisy
Nov 17th, 2008, 02:11 PM
We are just to much fun here.

Neighbor
Nov 17th, 2008, 02:13 PM
i'm just trying to find out who you are because you know my name.

look you dont need to know who i am just call me jon dough..:confused2::confused2: but i know a lot about you:zz22_yikes::zz22_yikes:im just playing or am I

Neighbor
Nov 17th, 2008, 02:15 PM
this is just too much fun...:haha:

Daisy
Nov 17th, 2008, 02:16 PM
look you dont need to know who i am just call me jon dough..:confused2::confused2: but i know a lot about you:zz22_yikes::zz22_yikes:im just playing or am I

You so wrong man. Now this guy is going to be so parinoid. This is great.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Big Kahuna
Nov 17th, 2008, 03:37 PM
i'm just trying to find out who you are because you know my name.Are you kidding me?

Everyone here now knows your name. :confused2:

Jester
Nov 17th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Do you like trains (http://www.trainweb.org/chris/spvtec.html) Chris??

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 17th, 2008, 04:53 PM
HAHAHAH yeah you got me, BK delete his acount. NOT Mine.
Yeah I will speak with my helmet on and they will follow in the masses.

oh lets all form aline!!!!whatever!?!?:pound:you've got 2 b joking!!!!:zzloser:

Devlausdan
Nov 17th, 2008, 04:54 PM
You so wrong man. Now this guy is going to be so parinoid. This is great.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Well, this is just exactly like how a CO friend of mine used to walk around the mall and be afraid of the group of guys looking at him and walking from the other side of the mall towards him. And they all got their bandanas half way covering their eyes.

He said, when they say, "What's up Salazar?" and nod at him, he knew they knew him from inside the jail. That's because no inmates called him by his first name. They always called you by your last name. "What's up Parker?"

CBR600RIDA
Nov 17th, 2008, 05:21 PM
This is the stupidest thread i have read in a long time

McLuvin_R1
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:01 PM
oh lets all form aline!!!!whatever!?!?:pound:you've got 2 b joking!!!!:zzloser:

Duhh I was joking..you wouldnt get it your too washed up. True :zzloser:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:03 PM
and adapted accordingly.

Just to make things clear Im not in that club. I know your reffering to me hippy long stalkings.

aaw749r
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Actually its not a forum for clubs. Research old threads, your post has been played out before. If you want a portal to clubs, go on myspace and add Rezzerected Rydaz (rezzerectedrydaz@yahoo.com)
add them and you can add tons of other clubs from there space.
Talk to neighbor..., thats all I can say, your wasting your time here with this club thing.
The only thing thats going to come from this site will be more anti-club riders.
Nothing productive for your club.:word:

For once I'm going to agree with McLuvin.

dust4breakfast
Nov 17th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Dam you got that right. Some poeple too much.:word:

Yep some people do dont they? :rolleyes:

Old School
Nov 18th, 2008, 03:17 AM
:popcorn:

Neighbor
Nov 18th, 2008, 03:53 AM
are you leting peolpe with scooters in you club cuz your other member has one..

can you ride a scooter on the free way...:confused2:

Jester
Nov 18th, 2008, 03:59 AM

can you ride a scooter on the free way...:confused2:Dude!! Back Off! That's pseudo-outlaw-christian-law enforcement scooters.....:hail::zz22_yikes::ninja::skull2::fork::pound::pound::pound:

Old School
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:12 AM

:+1::chase::gay::gay::eclipsee_Victoria::scared::You_Rock::hail::flamethrower::ninja::hitfan::peanutbutterjellyti:popcorn:

ps: LMAO

KRAYZ1
Nov 18th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Ok, Old School you ride that little scooter of yours with "Team Flatline Ryders" ... :word:but you do ride it faster then some of the crew on their new super sports ...LOL...:word::shortbus: :+1:

some of you may not like clubs but there our some people that like being a part of a club. maybe not an outlaw club... but there are a lot of good clubs like the "Star Association " the "HOG" group,
The Sober Riders , a few church's have motorcycle groups , Kawasaki has a club also "ROK " they are not big around here but it is a club. # 1 stunners is a group of guy that dropped out of Ruff Riders . and Ruff Riders is a big club back down south and back east. they also have members world wide .
25 years ago I may have joined an Outlaw club. Oh wait I was an outlaw.
now days I'm happily married church going old fart that loves to ride a little to fast and hang out with my family and friends .
& :cheers2: :beer: :dj2:

sanford
Nov 18th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Do you like trains (http://www.trainweb.org/chris/spvtec.html) Chris??

oh my god you guys are killin me!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D that took some research:rolleyes:

Neighbor
Nov 18th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Ok, Old School you ride that little scooter of yours with "Team Flatline Ryders" ... :word:but you do ride it faster then some of the crew on their new super sports ...LOL...:word::shortbus: :+1:

some of you may not like clubs but there our some people that like being a part of a club. maybe not an outlaw club... but there are a lot of good clubs like the "Star Association " the "HOG" group,
The Sober Riders , a few church's have motorcycle groups , Kawasaki has a club also "ROK " they are not big around here but it is a club. # 1 stunners is a group of guy that dropped out of Ruff Riders . and Ruff Riders is a big club back down south and back east. they also have members world wide .
25 years ago I may have joined an Outlaw club. Oh wait I was an outlaw.
now days I'm happily married church going old fart that loves to ride a little to fast and hang out with my family and friends .
& :cheers2: :beer: :dj2:
:word: im in a club and where pretty cool with every body around town even the out laws club there kool too ..cant judge a book by its cover

Neighbor
Nov 18th, 2008, 12:08 PM
ok parker his is real talk now..
you want to be a out law club is out the window.trust me if you pull up with a 3 point patch and your not on a hog and your boys on a scooter there going too look at you and laugh or take it as disrespect..i know some of the outlaw clubs in fresno and there prez. and they take there club and being a 1%er as not joke.they are for real about what they stand for and they take nothing lightly..so you comeing on here and you saying what you said, it looks to me you dont know what it is to be a outlaw..try starting up a family club or if you dont have a family just be a SC club,, and on your patch close it up and stay out of the three point patch area make it into just one hole patch..
this is the stuff you need to know when you start a club 1 whats does your patch stand for or what does it mean.2why did you start a club in the first place and 3 try to stay away from red ,black,white and make sure your patch doesnt look like no one elses patch or running the same color as them..even if it dont look the same like your ribbens we got then on are patch like the way you have them on yours ,so see you got to be real carefull on what you put on your patch..

Calkidd
Nov 18th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I think you are wasting your time because it is apparently he is not listening to anything else anyone has said.

Additionally, this thread has been killed with off topic chat and I think he has moved on.

Neighbor
Nov 18th, 2008, 12:43 PM
ok then look go to sanger this saterday the scremin demons are haveing a turckey bowl at the sanger harley shop ..
im out

McLuvin_R1
Nov 18th, 2008, 02:56 PM
ok then look go to sanger this saterday the scremin demons are haveing a turckey bowl at the sanger harley shop ..
im out

This thread is worthless.

And the value of something is not always obvious from what we see on the surface, so we should save our judgments until we have more experience.

Hince "dont judge a book by its cover":p

McLuvin_R1
Nov 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM

Yes anything over 250cc is freeway legal.

SOUN1
Nov 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Outlaw clubs, gangs..what's the difference, created it and be down for yours..1% patch :confused2: why advertise..This is AMERICA, don't need no permission slip to form a group...I know I'm opening a can of worms..:popcorn:
Like Biggie's rap : how can I be affarid of a man that breathes the same air as me? NOTE: He did get killed...
Back 2 topic...I don't know why guys on here are giving him a hard time and HIGHJACK his threads..:evilgrin0013:

Daisy
Nov 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM
This thread is worthless.

And the value of something is not always obvious from what we see on the surface, so we should save our judgments until we have more experience.

Hince "dont judge a book by its cover":p

Ok what ever you say Shane. :confused2::confused2::confused2:

SOUN1
Nov 18th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Ok what ever you say Shane. :confused2::confused2::confused2:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 18th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Outlaw clubs, gangs..what's the difference, created it and be down for yours..1% patch :confused2: why advertise..This is AMERICA, don't need no permission slip to form a group...I know I'm opening a can of worms..:popcorn:
Like Biggie's rap : how can I be affarid of a man that breathes the same air as me? NOTE: He did get killed...
Back 2 topic...I don't know why guys on here are giving him a hard time and HIGHJACK his threads..:evilgrin0013:

Oh no your wrong theres "family clubs" out there that need permission to start a club.
Last time I checked I didn't need permission to start a family.:word:
using the word family before MC club is an oxy moron. Its not true. Never will be.

Neighbor
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Oh no your wrong theres "family clubs" out there that need permission to start a club.
using the word family before MC club is an oxy moron. Its not true. Never will be.

shane just cuz you use to be in are club doesnt mean you know every thing about mc clubs ..whats up with alll this change up.

Neighbor
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Ok what ever you say Shane. :confused2::confused2::confused2::word:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Shane just because you used to be in are club doesn't mean you know every thing about MC Clubs...We know your really fast and ride better than us but be nice

Cant argue with you, you are quoted to know all. ha ha.

Daisy
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Cant argue with you, you are quoted to know all. ha ha.

I am just waiting to see you blow up again. It cant be to far down the road. LOL :popcorn::popcorn:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I am just waiting to see you blow up again. It cant be to far down the road. LOL :popcorn::popcorn:

who?

JonJon
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:37 PM
who?

He quoted you, so I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here.. You?

SOUN1
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:38 PM

Need a permission to start a club....that's a good 1...That's a nice rule to follow...can I , may I, will you let me?...PLEASE??:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Need a permission to start a club....that's a good 1...That's a nice rule to follow...can I , may I, will you let me?...PLEASE??:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Who needs permission?
Those seeking acceptance.
The only reason why you would join a club is for self security reasons. Its not a hobby. Its a way of life...Much like a gang. their colors mean everything to them. I know.
Read my blog Ive already covered this topic..jeez
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=44395451

Daisy
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Who needs permission?
The only reason why you would join a club is for self security reasons. Its not a hobby. Its a way of life...Much like a gang. their colors mean everything to them. I know.

Shane please keep talking. I really tihnk you have alot to say here. Please continue.

aaw749r
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Who needs permission?

Blogs are for EMO's

JonJon
Nov 18th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Blogs are for EMO's

McLuvin_R1
Nov 18th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Blogs are for EMO's

I like it emo :p

SOUN1
Nov 18th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Who needs permission?

1st. of all you got it all twisted (don't understand)..I'm saying if you want to start an outlaw mc or gang..Why in the hell you have or want to get permission some other outlaw mc or gang..Outlaw to me means FTW and bring it..I'm a 1% too BIT*H..Understand??? Since you are in with the RR (sorry I mean got kicked out) you know about more then I do..RR no disrespect towards your crew. PS. and no I did not read you blog

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 18th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Who needs permission?

the only reason u joined a club wuz cuz u were scared of getting beat up!!!!!!!:D

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 18th, 2008, 06:01 PM
thats :Dreeeaaallll talk!!!!!

kidmoua
Nov 18th, 2008, 07:23 PM
the only reason u joined a club wuz cuz u were scared of getting beat up!!!!!!!:D

the truth comes out

GSXR888
Nov 18th, 2008, 07:26 PM

Doh!:weirdface:

NinjaMBee
Nov 18th, 2008, 08:37 PM
what ever happened to building a tree house and postin a sign that read "no girls allowed" Everything has to be so complicated. I say ride with ur group, have ur lil bbq's and just enjoy life and the fun stuff that goes along with riding. :D

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 18th, 2008, 08:56 PM
what ever happened to building a tree house and postin a sign that read "no girls allowed" Everything has to be so complicated. I say ride with ur group, have ur lil bbq's and just enjoy life and the fun stuff that goes along with riding. :D

we do.....but when people take a patch on their back as an "E" ticket to say or do anything they want regardless of who it affects then thats where "some" complications arise....:fork::rolleyes:

NinjaMBee
Nov 18th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I know u do, but there are also....meetings, dues, rank...and other misc rules to follow. What up wit dat?! lol My bff Tre is in Full Throttle n I just dont get all of it. Ive tried to talk to him and understand it better but it always ends up in the same place. A lot of misguided souls with the desire to "belong" to something bigger....*sigh* I am too much of a leader to be a follower like that. ;) I enjoy socializing in group environments but majority of the time I just like keepin to myself. :)

2manywheels
Nov 18th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I'm thinking 'bout starting a club;)
I think I will call it "Old guys who can't ride very far cuz they have to stop and pee" - or better yet "Ibuprofen Riders"
I can't be an outlaw though - wife won't let me:o

Please help me name my club.

Oh wait - I forgot.
I would never join a club that would allow ME as a member:D

Calicronic
Nov 18th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Like Biggie's rap : how can I be affarid of a man that breathes the same air as me?

Truer words have never been spoken!!!

wildbear
Nov 18th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I'm thinking 'bout starting a club;)
I think I will call it "Old guys who can't ride very far cuz they have to stop and pee" - or better yet "Ibuprofen Riders"
I can't be an outlaw though - wife won't let me:o

Please help me name my club.

Oh wait - I forgot.
I would never join a club that would allow ME as a member:D

Sounds good to me. And I already belong to the Wild Bear Bunch. We ride around on Urals with sidecars and see how many sidecar junkies I can make. :popcorn: :rolleyes: :)

Jester
Nov 18th, 2008, 10:38 PM
oh my god you guys are killin me!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D that took some research:rolleyes:Three minutes on Google Rich.

McLuvin_R1
Nov 19th, 2008, 01:09 AM
1st. of all you got it all twisted (don't understand)..I'm saying if you want to start an outlaw mc or gang..Why in the hell you have or want to get permission some other outlaw mc or gang..Outlaw to me means FTW and bring it..I'm a 1% too BIT*H..Understand??? Since you are in with the RR (sorry I mean got kicked out) you know about more then I do..RR no disrespect towards your crew. PS. and no I did not read you blog
Didnt get kicked out. Know your facts, you shoulda read the blog then you wouldnt sound so retarded. Your the kind of person thats watches the news and thinks you know everything. Just let me know when you want some force fed knowledge with no facts.

Not really you can thank your president. With out him you would have no club, not with your mentality and I.Q. Your washed up. You need him.
PR means everything. Just look at your image. Who cares about reputation. Your hardcore druged out look is terrifying. Oh wait thats what clubs are about. No wonder you fit in.

SyKoTiK
Nov 19th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Not really you can thank your president. With out him you would have no club, not with your mentality and I.Q. Your washed up. You need him.
PR means everything. Just look at your image. Who cares about reputation. Your hardcore druged out look is terrifying. Oh wait thats what clubs are about. No wonder you fit in.

:popcorn::popcorn:i think i got plenty popcorn for this maybe one more:popcorn:

Neighbor
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:39 AM
i want too thank parker for his crazy ideas...without you bro this thread wouldnt be nothing...:popcorn::popcorn::pound::pound:

Neighbor
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:42 AM
i think this one is going to be longer then the ..my gf thread:popcorn::D ten down fourty more to go

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Shane, I was once told by someone who met you. Their reply was "You're about 50 pounds light in the bridges to be talking all this smack." You were doing good there Shane, but it looks like you are reverting back to your old ways.

I am begining to think the reasons you don't show on these rides is because other riders, whom you have pissed off, are also riding. But then again I am sure I could be wrong.

JonJon
Nov 19th, 2008, 07:42 AM
I am begining to think the reasons you don't show on these rides is because other riders, whom you have pissed off, are also riding. But then again I am sure I could be wrong.

:applause: winner

SOUN1
Nov 19th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Didnt get kicked out. Know your facts, you shoulda read the blog then you wouldnt sound so retarded. Your the kind of person thats watches the news and thinks you know everything. Just let me know when you want some force fed knowledge with no facts.

Man this is getting GOOOOD:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:.I sound retarded? Me? Haha..that is some funny ***** right there, I'm not the one talking **** about your ex club member. Shane don't ***** in your own back yard because eventialy you'll step on it..to late! Ooooops. 1) I would love to sit down and have a conversation with you so you can FORCE FED SOME KNOWLEDGE 2) Yes I do watch the news but unlike you I'm not clueless about it. 3) I been there and done that..

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 19th, 2008, 08:18 AM

No SHOW SHANE!

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 19th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Shane, I was once told by someone who met you. Their reply was "You're about 50 pounds light in the bridges to be talking all this smack." You were doing good there Shane, but it looks like you are reverting back to your old ways.

yeah!!!! im drugged out looking??????i weight 240 homie can bench 3 of u, WAT U WEIGH!??90 LBS FULLY DRESSED WITH PENNIES IN YOUR POKET FROM YUR PAY CHECK!!!!!!!ur the one who lives in a trailer!!!!!!hahahaha ,U brag about a pontiac!!!!!!i own a house!!!!!i drive a corvette!!!!!dude ur so lame u dont even know how to play the game!!!!!and u get it straight......WE DID KICK U OUT!!!!!LAY-LOWS WAITING 4 U BY THE WAY....U NO WAITING FOR HIS APOLOGY BIG GUY!!!!!!!:dblthumb2:GOT TO GO TO WORK NOW....NO NOT FLIPPN BURGERS LIKE SOME PEOPLE(SHANE)PPPPPBBBBBTTTT!:zzloser::haha:not to mention we called u mcluvn for a reason!!!!!wat do they call me again?????ur not 2 smart r u????

kidmoua
Nov 19th, 2008, 08:29 AM
in before the lock...

this is getting good...

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 19th, 2008, 08:37 AM

oooh and by the way,consider this......trailer,trailer park,flippn burgers,someone not too bright,someone who thinks he knows everything about everything...hhhmmmm...do i hear jerry springer in your future??????:dblthumb2:

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Shane, the first thing that comes to mind is "Don't let your hummingbird @ss overload your alligator mouth."

Daisy
Nov 19th, 2008, 09:05 AM

Wow that did not take long at all. I think the pot is about to blow. I am just eatin and watching. This is getting good.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

frontlineneo
Dec 1st, 2008, 10:50 AM
Hey, this is Neo again. I'm still trying to kick off my club. I know that you all may not like this, but, I'm still going for it. Talk all the crap you want. This is my choice. Don't respond if not interested. Same club, "Death Riders MC" Any questions or concerns you can call or email me. My email is frontlineneo@yahoo.com my home number is 559-412-8323 and my cell is 714-326-8648.

SOUN1
Dec 1st, 2008, 11:11 AM
No crap here, just thanks for the invite but not for me..