PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Annual CVR Track Day w/ TI2TT

Pages : [1] 2 3

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:19 PM
As some of you may know this year (2008) we did a CVR track day thanks to Nathan (Greenug) on 04/18/08. It was a great day with an awesome turn out with some where around 20+ members showing up. The track day was put on by Matt, Aaron and their crew with TI2TT. We (CVR) were treated with outstanding hospitality by TI2TT.

As you can see Matt has already posted his 2009 schedule. I would like to propose our 2nd annual track day to be held with TI2TT on Sunday March 1st, 2009. This would be a great day to start the year and an opportunity to hang out and dice it up with fellow CVR riders.

This is a great opportunity for those of you who have never, but wanted to hit the track. There is plenty of time, over the winter, to get the bike and gear in order. Buttonwillow is a very good all around track which is with in driving distance with out the added cost of a hotel. If for some reason you are unable to get your bike to the track, never fear there is always someone on CVR who has extra space and can get it there for you.

There might be some type of discount offered to CVR members so let me check with Matt on this and get back to you.

2009 Annual BW CVR Track Day List:

A Group:
Poach
Kidmoua
Calkidd
SpeedJunkie
Bonkers
Desmolvr
Yoageallen
sPAnKy1600
B Group:
Karrdick
aaw749r
GsxR1000Ryda
Skykotik
Gixxer559
StreetFanaticEd
NightStalkeR1
GreeNug
up in smoke
YamiR1
BigDyang
Sage (aaw749r)
Soun1
tripleplay6543
1"ckNstrIps
Sparrow
SF Boyz
JacobR6
MrLopez
C Group:
Daisy
JonJon
Red Wasp
CBR888
Sprocket
Blakester
Andre (Skykotik)
Carlos (Skykotik)
Matt (Skykotik)
Hippylong
Prtsmn
MistressOfMayhem
kawicrzy
Andyscbr
krazyKawi
OG CBR Ryder
Quino
R6squid
zzrabbit
Supermoto21
Sticka
Just let me know if you plan to attend along with your riding level so that way I can add you to the list

SyKoTiK
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:21 PM
count me in im down for that one!

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:23 PM
sweet.. time to start saving up

poach
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:25 PM
In...

l8-apex
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Just when I think I've gotten clean from the scurge of track addiction here comes another pusher trying to lure me back.....

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I'm pretty sure we can out do our first track day with this one.

aaw749r
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:40 PM
in

GSXR888
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:42 PM
IN!!:D

Devlausdan
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:51 PM
As you can see Matt has already posted his 2009 schedule. I would like to propose our 2nd annual track day to be held with TI2TT on Sunday March 1st, 2009. This would be a great day to start the year and an opportunity to hang out and dice it up with fellow CVR riders.

March 1 on sunday sounds like a definite Can Do.

Devlausdan
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Will this post CVR track day announcement be ignore by one repsol rider?

Daisy
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:54 PM
This sounds like it going to be my first track day. I should have my leathers by then deffinately, and FEB 27 is my birthday so there is my presant. Sound like a good Idea to me. I am in

Blakester
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Oh I am definitely in, will most likely be my first track day of next year at Buttonwillow. Too bad you guys live so far and it isn't on a sat or we could go back to my house for a bbq and after track party..:D

Devlausdan
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:58 PM
This sounds like it going to be my first track day. I should have my leathers by then deffinately, and FEB 27 is my birthday so there is my presant. Sound like a good Idea to me. I am in

You better be Daisy

speedjunkie
Nov 13th, 2008, 02:59 PM
im in :thumbsup:

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:06 PM
hey Derick, why dont you just bring the bbq and your house to BW :o

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:07 PM
in

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:11 PM
dang, you already sort out the groups

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:12 PM
dang, you already sort out the groups
Come on....got get this stuff straight....You noticed where you are riding now.

I am wondering why I can edit my original post. I would rather have the list in the first post.

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I'll do A group.. I'll just have to make sure I take me elbow pads cause there'll be some elbow bumping and grinding

poach
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:16 PM
^^^Promises promises....

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:17 PM
well, you know what I mean

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:18 PM
I'll do A group.. I'll just have to make sure I take me elbow pads cause there'll be some elbow bumping and grindingProtect your killswitch or I'll get ya....

GSXR888
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Bryan can you put my newb arse in C please?

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Protect your killswitch or I'll get ya....

do that and I'll brake check you again

Devlausdan
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:25 PM
I'll just have to make sure I take me elbow pads cause there'll be some elbow bumping and grinding

Just get a pillow for support.

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Bryan can you put my newb arse in C please?Well it is not letting me edit those post I made.

Can admin or mods help me out here. I would like to be able to edit my original post so I can alter the list as necessary.

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:27 PM
elbow pads are for when they come flying next to me as they pass me on the inside and outside..

Devlausdan
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Well it is not letting me edit those post I made.

Can admin or mods help me out here. I would like to be able to edit my original post so I can alter the list as necessary.

This new software has got the edit option on a time limit.

desmolvr
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Im in bumping elbows sounds like fun.

r6squid
Nov 13th, 2008, 04:03 PM
That is right after tax season so I will have pleanty of overtime saved up. I will do C group.

SyKoTiK
Nov 13th, 2008, 04:08 PM
2009 Annual CVR Track Day List:

A Group:

Poach
Blakester
Kidmoua
Calkidd
SpeedJunkie
B Group:
Karrdick
aaw749r
CBR888
GsxR1000Ryda
C Group:
Daisy
Skykotic
Just let me know if you plan to attend along with your riding level so that way I can add you to the list.

im actually gona be signed up in B

Red Wasp
Nov 13th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I would like to go if I can get all the gear rounded up put me in "C"

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 13th, 2008, 04:38 PM
That is right after tax season so I will have pleanty of overtime saved up. I will do C group.

Um, since when is March 1st after tax season? ;)

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 04:41 PM
im actually gona be signed up in B
Not a problem as soon as I am allowed to edit my post I will correct the list. The list was just thrown together with the information I had.

GreeNug
Nov 13th, 2008, 04:46 PM
WooHooo. Good call, you rock Bryan. Starting this early is the secret to getting a good turnout. Hell you organized most of the last one, not me, Ha :D. Matt, Aaron and all the crew over at TI2TT are all awesome and always run a seamless day.

Add me to the list in "B" group again please; I'm not even thinking about A group till I get a track specific bike. I will also have some extra room if anyone needs transportation help and will try and reserve garage #1 this time (not 8 arrgggh) if anyone needs power, shade, ect. This should be an awesome day!

March 1st?? doncha think it might still be cold/wet then? :zz22_yikes: I'm not scared of the cold or anything, just a thought.
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USCA0146?from=36hr_bottomnav_undeclared

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 04:48 PM
March 1st?? doncha think it might still be cold/wet then? :zz22_yikes: I'm not scared of the cold or anything, just a thought.
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USCA0146?from=36hr_bottomnav_undeclaredI was thinking the same thing, but we can always move it up if need be.

JonJon
Nov 13th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I'm in! Will be my first track day so sign me up as C.

r6squid
Nov 13th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Um, since when is March 1st after tax season? ;)

Right you are I was wishful reading. I saw that 4/18 date and rolled with that. I guess I will not be able to make that at all! I will be WAY too busy.

Daisy
Nov 13th, 2008, 05:00 PM
You better be Daisy

I will be. And when and if they move my ars up to be I will be passing you. LOL God I crack my self up. :D:D:D:D

Daisy
Nov 13th, 2008, 05:02 PM

Is this not right in the middle of tax season.

r6squid
Nov 13th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Is this not right in the middle of tax season.

Look two posts above yours #39.

Daisy
Nov 13th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Look two posts above yours #39.

I was busy responding. sorry

PapaBear
Nov 13th, 2008, 05:22 PM

A Group:

Poach
Blakester
Kidmoua
Calkidd
SpeedJunkie
B Group:
Karrdick
aaw749r
CBR888
GsxR1000Ryda
C Group:
Daisy
Skykotic
Just let me know if you plan to attend along with your riding level so that way I can add you to the list.

count me "IN" b group please:D:D:D:D

desmolvr
Nov 13th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Hey what about me?

Devlausdan
Nov 13th, 2008, 06:31 PM
WooHooo. Good call, you rock Bryan. Starting this early is the secret to getting a good turnout. Hell you organized most of the last one, not me, Ha :D. Matt, Aaron and all the crew over at TI2TT are all awesome and always run a seamless day.

Add me to the list in "B" group again please; I'm not even thinking about A group till I get a track specific bike. I will also have some extra room if anyone needs transportation help and will try and reserve garage #1 this time (not 8 arrgggh) if anyone needs power, shade, ect. This should be an awesome day!

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USCA0146?from=36hr_bottomnav_undeclared

Right on. I agree.
Track bike for A.

March will still be cold. But with this turn out, it'll be fun.

Bonkers
Nov 13th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Bonkers for A :D

Blakester
Nov 13th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I will have my toy hauler out there so we can use that as our homebase..:D We could fly a big ol CVR flag on top of it..:p

Sprocket
Nov 13th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I'm down. Id say C group

StreetFanaticEd
Nov 13th, 2008, 08:48 PM

A Group:

Poach
Blakester
Kidmoua
Calkidd
SpeedJunkie

B Group:

Karrdick
aaw749r
GsxR1000Ryda
Skykotic
Gixxer559

C Group:

Daisy
JonJon
Red Wasp
CBR888

count me in B group ...this gonna be fun

NightStalkeR1
Nov 13th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I'm down B group please

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Hey what about me?

CornFed just aint got no love for you brotha

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Hey what about me?
I am sorry, added

Bonkers for A :D

I'm down. Id say C group

count me in B group ...this gonna be fun

I'm down B group please

Got the rest of ya's.

Blakester
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Better start me off in C group, it will be a 5month layoff if I don't ride again til then, might be alittle rusty, I need to make sure I go before then to work out the cobwebs..:D

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Better start me off in C group, it will be a 5month layoff if I don't ride again til then, might be alittle rusty, I need to make sure I go before then to work out the cobwebs..:D
I wouldn't say all the way down to C, but your wish is my command.

yoageallen
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:51 PM
A please.

Blakester
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:53 PM
I wouldn't say all the way down to C, but your wish is my command.

Go ahead and put me in all 3 groups, cause that is how a brotha rolls.:D

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:53 PM
A please.
got it ;)

Blakester
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:54 PM
got it ;)

got what? hahaha

yoageallen
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:04 PM
got what? hahaha

:rolleyes:

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:04 PM
got what? hahaha
Actually that was for yoageallen you just posted faster than I did.

NightStalkeR1
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:13 PM
As some of you may know this year (2008) we did a CVR track day thanks to Nathan (Greenug) on 04/18/08. It was a great day with an awesome turn out with some where around 20+ members showing up. The track day was put on by Matt, Aaron and their crew with TI2TT. We (CVR) were treated with outstanding hospitality by TI2TT.

This is a great opportunity for those of you who have never, but wanted to hit the track. There is plenty of time, over the winter, to get the bike and gear in order. Buttonwillow is a very good all around track which is with in driving distance with out the added cost of a hotel. If for some reason you are unable to get your bike to the track, never fear there is always someone on CVR who has extra space and can get it there for you.

There might be some type of discount offered to CVR members so let me check with Matt on this and get back to you.

I have room for 7 bikes on my trailer

GreeNug
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:23 PM
I am sorry, added

Got the rest of ya's.

Ha, missed me:sleep::D. "B" group fer me.

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Ha, missed me:sleep::D. "B" group fer me.
Damn it.....

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Dang at this rate the entire track will be CVR riders.

Joe Average
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:33 PM
you say that like it's a bad thing.

Blakester
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I wanna be in all the groups so I can ride with everyone.:D

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:37 PM
I wanna be in all the groups so I can ride with everyone.:D
You'll have to take that up with Matt.....:)

Blakester
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:39 PM
You'll have to take that up with Matt.....:)

Fine then, as I walk away with a pissed off look...hahahaha

Devlausdan
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:43 PM

Well, will Ti2TT reserve spots for cvr? At this rate, some may not get in at all.

Blakester
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Well, will Ti2TT reserve spots for cvr? At this rate, some may not get in at all.

We'll the thing is that it is almost 4months away so as it gets closer and people know for sure they can go, then I am sure we can do a group sign up.

yoageallen
Nov 13th, 2008, 11:09 PM

That would be awesome to have an all CVR day!

kidmoua
Nov 13th, 2008, 11:11 PM
That would be awesome to have an all CVR day!

we still have plenty of time..lets make it happen

up in smoke
Nov 13th, 2008, 11:16 PM
ill do "B" please.:)

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Unless we have over 115 CVR members sign up I don't think it will be a problem.

Calkidd
Nov 13th, 2008, 11:30 PM
ill do "B" please.:)Got ya...

Daisy
Nov 14th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Hey guys. Do any of you ever bring your wifes. Mine would love to come out and watch me on my first track day. Please post up if your women are going also. Just so she knows. Thanks

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Hey guys. Do any of you ever bring your wifes. Mine would love to come out and watch me on my first track day. Please post up if your women are going also. Just so she knows. ThanksI don't see a problem with it. Other wives have come, but it can get pretty boring out there if you are not riding.

kidmoua
Nov 14th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Hey guys. Do any of you ever bring your wifes. Mine would love to come out and watch me on my first track day. Please post up if your women are going also. Just so she knows. Thanks

my wife comes with me on all my weekend track days.. it sucks to fetch my own food and water on the days she's not there..

StreetFanaticEd
Nov 14th, 2008, 10:48 AM

actually mine is going...she is taking her "scrapbookin" stuff just in case she gets bored, :D

Daisy
Nov 14th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Ok I will make sure she brings something to do. There is camping there also right. I could just bring the trailer and hook it up and she would have everything she needs.

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 14th, 2008, 11:22 AM

My wife and kids have come, and will be at WSIR on the 30th. She has not complained about it being boring, but then again she likes bikes and takes lots of pics.

Calkidd
Nov 14th, 2008, 11:26 AM
My wife and kids have come, and will be at WSIR on the 30th. She has not complained about it being boring, but then again she likes bikes and takes lots of pics.Shall I put you down for this track day?

kidmoua
Nov 14th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Shall I put you down for this track day?

do it..cause it aint a true CVR track day without the usual track wh0res

Blakester
Nov 14th, 2008, 01:50 PM

My wife usually comes out with the kids, not sure now though, last time she did back in Sept, she was on the tower and she watched me superman highside entering the straight away. Who knows now..LOL

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 14th, 2008, 01:54 PM
do it..cause it aint a true CVR track day without the usual track wh0res

You and Bryan ARE the usual track wh0res...

My wife usually comes out with the kids, not sure now though, last time she did back in Sept, she was on the tower and she watched me superman highside entering the straight away. Who knows now..LOL

Yeah, my wife and kids watched me lowside on the offramp. Fortunately it was a pretty low drama crash.

Blakester
Nov 14th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah, my wife and kids watched me lowside on the offramp. Fortunately it was a pretty low drama crash.

I am just glad my wife didn't see me get rear ended at SOW during race practice just a month later in oct, I seriously think she would have tried to make me stop riding..:eek:

Daisy
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:04 PM
My wife would more then likely stop riding if I ever got hurt and she was watching.

GSXR888
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:12 PM

That's why my wife won't come to my trackdays...:(

Blakester
Nov 15th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Looks like Blakester may have worked out a deal to ride in all 3groups..:confused2:

SyKoTiK
Nov 15th, 2008, 11:04 AM
add 3 more to C Class my buddys Andre, Carlos and Matt all gixxers yea!

Devlausdan
Nov 15th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Okay, this is like the 10th time I've heard this today. Everyone keeps saying it's cold like winter cold on March 1. Any truth to this? I can't remember what it was like last March.

Blakester
Nov 15th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Okay, this is like the 10th time I've heard this today. Everyone keeps saying it's cold like winter cold on March 1. Any truth to this? I can't remember what it was like last March.

Not bad at all here, I did a trackday on March 3 this past year and it was like 75deg and sunny, it was a beatiful day, it is hit or miss in mar thou, could be windy and rain. Won't know til the time comes.

YamiR1
Nov 15th, 2008, 06:17 PM
im in, put me up for B. im planning on bring the "wifey" too..if shes not a pain in the butt the day before

kidmoua
Nov 15th, 2008, 07:14 PM

I'm pretty sure it'll be better then Nov 30th:rolleyes:

yoageallen
Nov 15th, 2008, 07:22 PM
We went on March 3rd this year and it was a beautiful day!

Calkidd
Nov 15th, 2008, 09:34 PM
im in, put me up for B. im planning on bring the "wifey" too..if shes not a pain in the butt the day before
Done

Devlausdan
Nov 15th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Done

Might as well put BigDyang on the B list too. He hasn't been on lately, but he'll be dragged out there by Houa too.

kidmoua
Nov 16th, 2008, 12:47 AM
where's JJH... Bryan, you need to put lefty in A group..

aaw749r
Nov 16th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Throw my buddy Sage in B group. He does not know it yet but he is going.

hippylong
Nov 16th, 2008, 02:15 AM
put me in c.. please
unless, I get some track days before the date.

Daisy
Nov 16th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Holy crap there are alot of guys going. I hope it actually happens. I am getting measured for my leathers next weekend. I think. I hope the have a really big measuring tape.

aaw749r
Nov 16th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I hope it actually happens the way it looks. This will be a lot of fun.

kidmoua
Nov 16th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Holy crap there are alot of guys going. I hope it actually happens. I am getting measured for my leathers next weekend. I think. I hope the have a really big measuring tape.

I hope it actually happens the way it looks. This will be a lot of fun.

have no fear ladies, we'll make it happen

Calkidd
Nov 16th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I just want to tell you guys there will be NO excuses because I am giving you guys 4 months to prepare.

aaw749r
Nov 16th, 2008, 09:37 PM
But I am expecting my toe to hurt that day.

kidmoua
Nov 16th, 2008, 09:40 PM
But I am expecting my toe to hurt that day.

you can ride with a bad toe but what about the sand

Devlausdan
Nov 16th, 2008, 09:40 PM
I'm on the ti2tt.com website. Can't see 2009 schedule for March 1, 2009. Is there a link from the home page?

Calkidd
Nov 16th, 2008, 10:09 PM
No he posted it up here on CVR first.

PRTSMN
Nov 17th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Not any promises but put me in for c group.

speedjunkie
Nov 17th, 2008, 06:20 PM
we should do a cvr mini race!!!! 10 lap sprint. maybe a little prize for top 3.

would be kinda fun. people have to get nominated to be in it so joe blow that cant handle track pace or maintaining lines doesnt crash everybody.

just a thought.

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 17th, 2008, 06:41 PM
we should do a cvr mini race!!!! 10 lap sprint. maybe a little prize for top 3.

would be kinda fun. people have to get nominated to be in it so joe blow that cant handle track pace or maintaining lines doesnt crash everybody.

just a thought.

that would be fun but i think we all know who'd win

speedjunkie
Nov 17th, 2008, 06:49 PM
thats why people race!!! cuz you never know who will win

who are you refering to tho

kidmoua
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:46 PM
that would be fun but i think we all know who'd win

it'll just be Gixxers all up front

GSXR888
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Oooo anyone taking bets!?!:rolleyes: Put me down for 20$ on King Kool-aid!:D

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:53 PM
it'll just be Gixxers all up front

no question....

aaw749r
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Yea, all falling in behind one green ZX-6 being flogged by a peach farmer.

kidmoua
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Yea, all falling in behind one green ZX-6 being flogged by a peach farmer.

that old guy dont count..

speedjunkie
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:58 PM
id put in a pot

GSXR888
Nov 17th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Oh wait, I didn't see Blakster sandbagging in C might have to adjust my bet!:rolleyes:

desmolvr
Nov 17th, 2008, 08:13 PM
BW not a real hp track so it would be fun run (hp v corner speed). I would be up for it.

SOUN1
Nov 17th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I'm in for "B" yes "B"..if I don't sell my ZX6R..If not the 10 will do..I just have to make it out in 1 piece, the bike that is..:D

Blakester
Nov 17th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Oh wait, I didn't see Blakster sandbagging in C might have to adjust my bet!:rolleyes:

Sheeitt, I am slow especially at BW..:D Hopefully we run this configuration, I think I like it the best, but anyway is fine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5hX4aP2Hp8

GSXR888
Nov 17th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Sheeitt, I am slow especially at BW..:D Hopefully we run this configuration, I think I like it the best, but anyway is fine. YouTube - Buttonwillow Trackday Labor Day '08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5hX4aP2Hp8)

Okay then i'll take 20$ on the Kool-aid King for A class.

B class is too hard to call atm....But i'll go out on a limb on this one and pick BigDyang

I'll take 20$ on Blakester for C class!

:rolleyes::D

Calkidd
Nov 17th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Boy, you guys really jacked up my thread did ya. Of course I wouldn't expect anything less.

As far as a race I don't think you will get 10 laps in a 20 mins session. Secondly, I am not sure if the track organization would condone something like a race during a track day.

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 17th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Boy, you guys really jacked up my thread did ya. Of course I wouldn't expect anything less.

As far as a race I don't think you will get 10 laps in a 20 mins session. Secondly, I am not sure if the track organization would condone something like a race during a track day.

that why u keep it on the DL

GSXR888
Nov 17th, 2008, 09:45 PM

lol or our insurance companies!:p

Blakester
Nov 17th, 2008, 09:57 PM

We can race pit bikes to the restroom, woohoo, now it is on..:D

ti2ttmatt
Nov 18th, 2008, 10:53 PM
AMAZING to see this kind of interest so far in advance!! We can't wait!

We have ALL kinds of exciting surprises for the CVR members that we will be posting SOON! We, like Trackdaz, do a Long Beach Show special and have to work out some of the details still, but we will have the entire deal posted by November 30th!!

Will keep you all posted about new things going on with us as soon as I can!!

Blakester
Nov 18th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Gives something for everyone to look forward too when we are all done snowboarding over the winter..:D

ti2ttmatt
Nov 18th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Gives something for everyone to look forward too when we are all done snowboarding over the winter..:D

Would be happy to go on a Winter trip with you guys to Mammoth or something too! Moved to Tahoe 10 years ago because Squaw Valley was there so I am a SKI BUM through and through. Moved to SD 2 weeks ago, for those that don't know, but would be willing to hit it up with you guys on the slopes for sure!

MistressOfMayhem
Nov 18th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Hmm... do I count? I'm sure by THEN I will have saved up some money to do a track day. Hahaha you never know though.

(why do I feel like the annoying younger sibling buggin all the big kids to come out and play?)

Blakester
Nov 18th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Would be happy to go on a Winter trip with you guys to Mammoth or something too! Moved to Tahoe 10 years ago because Squaw Valley was there so I am a SKI BUM through and through. Moved to SD 2 weeks ago, for those that don't know, but would be willing to hit it up with you guys on the slopes for sure!

Actually, I am headed to Tahoe the week of jan 5th, a guy I train rented a condo there and invited my wife and I to go, hope we can...:D Planning on doing mammoth sometime in Feb. Oh and poor baby, have to live in SD now..:rolleyes:

Eleqtra
Nov 19th, 2008, 02:05 AM
I will have my toy hauler out there so we can use that as our homebase..:D We could fly a big ol CVR flag on top of it..:p

So.... who wants an official photographer????? As much as I admire your guys guts to throwdown on the track.. I will stick to catching it all with my third eye, that is if you want me too.....

You mention bring the hauler.... where would this baby be situated in relation to the track? Can I situate myself on the roof to catch some of the knee dragging that will be going on???? Also, what's the layout? Would I be allowed in as CVR's Press (haha)?

Keep me posted... I have marked it in my calendar... if I am not booked for something else (or if you want to make it worth my while..) I am down for capturing as much of this adventure as I can...

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 07:38 AM
So.... who wants an official photographer????? As much as I admire your guys guts to throwdown on the track.. I will stick to catching it all with my third eye, that is if you want me too.....

You mention bring the hauler.... where would this baby be situated in relation to the track? Can I situate myself on the roof to catch some of the knee dragging that will be going on???? Also, what's the layout? Would I be allowed in as CVR's Press (haha)?

Keep me posted... I have marked it in my calendar... if I am not booked for something else (or if you want to make it worth my while..) I am down for capturing as much of this adventure as I can...More than likely Monica if you get too close to the action the photographer who is paid to be out there will more than likely get you to move. Trasi was getting some great shots at one of our many track days, but she was "too close" and was told to move.

There are plenty of places to stand and get good shots, but plan on bringing at least a 200mm lens.

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Hmm... do I count? I'm sure by THEN I will have saved up some money to do a track day. Hahaha you never know though.

(why do I feel like the annoying younger sibling buggin all the big kids to come out and play?)I'll put you down, tentatively.

Daisy
Nov 19th, 2008, 09:32 AM

Keep me posted... I have marked it in my calendar... if I am not booked for something else (or if you want to make it worth my while..) I am down for capturing as much of this adventure as I can...

Mon talk augi into going also. He would love to do a track day. I would love to be out on the track with my best bud.

sPAnKy1600
Nov 19th, 2008, 11:19 AM
go ahead and jot me down for this day bryan;)

1"ckNstrIps
Nov 19th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Im in, ill be doin B+ group :)

tripleplay6543
Nov 19th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I'm in for B

Blakester
Nov 19th, 2008, 01:33 PM

No way man, do the C group with me, I am going to see how many times I can lap the same people in one session, should be dangerous as well as fun..:eek:

1"ckNstrIps
Nov 19th, 2008, 01:37 PM
good thinkin, itll force new lines and reflex.

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 02:04 PM
go ahead and jot me down for this day bryan;)

I'm in for B
Done....

Daisy
Nov 19th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Whole ***** Balls Batman.

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Whole ***** Balls Batman.
Tell me about it. I am waiting to see what Matt says when he reads this post and sees how many want to join.

Daisy
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:27 PM
And I am doing the measurements for my leathers tonight. Going to order them next week. Should have them by Christmas. One piece from tilt.

kidmoua
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:30 PM
I can almost bet that more then half the folks on this list will actually make it

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I can almost bet that more then half the folks on this list will actually make itYou need to have faith brother....There is no excuses for not showing up to his track day 4 months in advance.

SOUN1
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I guess the CVR is planing a LARGE INVASION...GO BIG or GO HOME!! MR. LOPEZ is missing from the list..hummmmmmm..

kidmoua
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:36 PM
You need to have faith brother....There is no excuses for not showing up to his track day 4 months in advance.

I was being nice and said more then half.. but we already know who's going to be a no show

Daisy
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I guess the CVR is planing a LARGE INVASION...GO BIG or GO HOME!! MR. LOPEZ is missing from the list..hummmmmmm..

I have not heard anything from Him in a long time.

Daisy
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I was being nice and said more then half.. but we already know who's going to be a no show

Who would that be. Shane is not signed up to go. LOL. This is the one that BK should be coming to. But alas he wont.

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:43 PM
I was thinking about Sergio the other day and noticed he hasn't been on for a while.

sPAnKy1600
Nov 19th, 2008, 07:39 PM
ahem...

A...

please and thank you ;)

GSXR888
Nov 19th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Who would that be. Shane is not signed up to go. LOL. This is the one that BK should be coming to. But alas he wont.

Yeah I would like to see BK make this one too...To show you boys how to ride!:D

Devlausdan
Nov 19th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah I would like to see BK make this one too...To show you boys how to ride!:D

I'll wear the Mohawk around the track if he signs up and rides this track day.

MistressOfMayhem
Nov 19th, 2008, 10:06 PM
No way man, do the C group with me, I am going to see how many times I can lap the same people in one session, should be dangerous as well as fun..:eek:

As long as you stay clear of me and my bike I'm cool with watching you fade off into the distance. My biggest fear of track days is other riders. Can't really afford another vacation in the resort de hospitale.

Calkidd
Nov 19th, 2008, 10:37 PM
ahem...

A...

please and thank you ;)If you say so.

SyKoTiK
Nov 20th, 2008, 02:50 AM

A Group:

Poach
Kidmoua
Calkidd
SpeedJunkie
Bonkers
Desmolvr
Yoageallen
sPAnKy1600

B Group:

Karrdick
aaw749r
GsxR1000Ryda
Skykotic
Gixxer559
StreetFanaticEd
NightStalkeR1
GreeNug
up in smoke
YamiR1
BigDyang
Sage (aaw749r)
JJH
Soun1
tripleplay6543
1"ckNstrIps

C Group:

Daisy
JonJon
Red Wasp
CBR888
Sprocket
Blakester
Andre (Skykotic)
Carlos (Skykotic)
Matt (Skykotic)
Hippylong
Prtsmn
MistressOfMayhem

ahem its SyKoTiK

SyKoTiK
Nov 20th, 2008, 02:54 AM
I was thinking about Sergio the other day and noticed he hasn't been on for a while.

he lives down the street from me he has a special project he is working on i think he will go to this track day with us ill talk to him

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 07:28 AM
ahem its SyKoTiKDeal with it, I am not changing it right now. The next time I update the list then I will change it.

kidmoua
Nov 20th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Deal with it, I am not changing it right now. The next time I update the list then I will change it.

harsh words eh

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 09:57 AM
2009 Annual BW CVR Track Day List: (http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/2009 Annual BW CVR Track Day List:)

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Ok thats 36. How many more are going to go.

Come on BK chime in. Make this your track debut. Dont make us beg.

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Ok thats 36. Who many more are going to go.

Come on BK chime in. Make this your track debut. Dont make us beg.
Minus about 30%.

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Thats 26.5. We can only count huoa as a half

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Thats 26.5. We can only count huoa as a halfThis is true....

Sticka
Nov 20th, 2008, 10:34 AM
As long as you stay clear of me and my bike I'm cool with watching you fade off into the distance. My biggest fear of track days is other riders. Can't really afford another vacation in the resort de hospitale.

Yeah, there is nothing worse than some asshat dive bombing you because he is trying to prove that he is the fastest in C group. It happend to me on a track day and I was about ready to strangle the fu#$er.

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I'll wear the Mohawk around the track if he signs up and rides this track day.

I will wear a mohawk also if he comes. We could all wear one and call it CVR Love the Hawk Day for BK. that would be great

SOUN1
Nov 20th, 2008, 10:47 AM
I say 65.5% bails out...So, why don't they all prove me wrong when the date comes..:D

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 01:01 PM
I will not be handling this track day anymore. So please one of you take over this list and maintain it. I wil be there on this track day and will see you then.

If anyone has a question or wants to get in contact with me hit up Houa or Yoageallen.

Calkidd signing out.................

poach
Nov 20th, 2008, 01:05 PM
wtf???:confused2:

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I will not be handling this track day anymore. So please one of you take over this list and maintain it. I wil be there on this track day and will see you then.

If anyone has a question or wants to get in contact with me hit up Houa or Yoageallen.

Calkidd signing out.................

Whats going on man. You ok. Who pissed you off. You want me to take them out.

kidmoua
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:06 PM

he's got the spider monkey syndrome

sPAnKy1600
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:19 PM

Whats going on man. You ok. Who pissed you off. You want me to take them out.

ahem its SyKoTiK

^^^^^^ thats wat happened

SyKoTiK
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:22 PM

hahaha

Ready2Run
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Drama. :sleep:

kidmoua
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Drama. :sleep:

drama in CVR? .. no way..

SOUN1
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:44 PM

Touchy , touchy..:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:..That would do it.....

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:54 PM
There is never drama on CVR its all about. Fun. I have never seen drama.

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Ok let's not get crazy and change this thread over to a drama thread (my fault of course).

I want to get back on track and move on. I might be a big guy, but I am the biggest sissy lala you'll ever meet.

JonJon
Nov 20th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I might be a big guy, but I am the biggest sissy lala you'll ever meet.

:k1ocray:

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:02 PM
:k1ocray:
Oh, you don't even know. I tell ya I am a big baby.

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:19 PM

Big and :gay: :evilgrin0013:

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Oh, you don't even know. I tell ya I am a big baby With sand in my You know what.

Fixed

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:23 PM
FixedOk, I deserve that one.

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:24 PM
We love you Brian. I personally dont want you to go anywhere. We have not road enough together.

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:25 PM
We love you Bryan. I personally dont want you to go anywhere. We have not road enough together.
Fixed.

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Fixed.

I like it the other way. LOL

Srry I have been spelling it wrong for a year

Daisy
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:46 PM

Sorry about that Bryan

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Sorry about that Bryan
No problem, it is a common mistake.

sPAnKy1600
Nov 20th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I might be a big guy, but I am the biggest sissy lala you'll ever meet.

I second that :+1:

SOUN1
Nov 20th, 2008, 05:14 PM

Ain't that the truth..all 6'6" @ 250lbs and can take down KOBY burger, fries & drink in one swing...I saw it personally:D..BTW, when are you guys going back for more??

Sticka
Nov 20th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Ok let's not get crazy and change this thread over to a drama thread (my fault of course).

I want to get back on track and move on. I might be a big guy, but I am the biggest sissy lala you'll ever meet.

We like to refer to it as "sookie sookie lala".....
sorry Bryan....had to. lol.

Dude.....you spell everything wrong!

Calkidd
Nov 20th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Ain't that the truth..all 6'6" @ 250lbs and can take down KOBY burger, fries & drink in one swing...I saw it personally:D..BTW, when are you guys going back for more??
I hope we are going soon. I have been craving one of those burgers.

MistressOfMayhem
Nov 20th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Yeah, there is nothing worse than some asshat dive bombing you because he is trying to prove that he is the fastest in C group. It happend to me on a track day and I was about ready to strangle the fu#$er.

Yeah... we wont get into that one. Its long and not really all that interesting. It was a mighty expensive hospital bill though, and the reason I don't like riding in groups all that much.

kidmoua
Nov 21st, 2008, 01:06 AM
I hope we are going soon. I have been craving one of those burgers.

where at yo?

Calkidd
Nov 21st, 2008, 07:14 AM
where at yo?
Sonora, Ca

Daisy
Nov 21st, 2008, 07:23 AM
Dude.....you spell everything wrong!

I know. I am one of the reasons they invented spell check. But I have to use it for it to work. LOL

kidmoua
Nov 21st, 2008, 08:23 AM
Sonora, Ca

hopefully the ride there is better then the ride to King City..and hopefully the burgers up there are better then the ones we had in King City:rolleyes:

kidmoua
Dec 2nd, 2008, 03:30 PM
daymn..that's a big group

GSXR888
Dec 2nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
This one will be INSANE!!:D

Calkidd
Dec 2nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
I thought I give this thread a bump.

I have updated the list in the original post #1. Let me know if anyone else is interested in this track day and I will add you to the list or if anyone has any corrections that need to be made.

ti2ttmatt
Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
Well good Lord that is a lot of peeps from CVR. Our site is open for business as of today but obviously with a group this large, we will cut you guys the group discount so let me talk to Aaron and figure out how to add that to the site.

r6squid
Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:10 PM
You know what I will be working 6 days a week but I will force myself to do this one. I can be the 18th in C group!

Calkidd
Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:47 PM
You know what I will be working 6 days a week but I will force myself to do this one. I can be the lucky #13 to C group!
Hopefully, I can talk Matt and Aaron in to doing CCW with Lost Hills, extended 2 and Mazda Star.

SyKoTiK
Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:50 PM
u can sign up now on the website

ti2ttmatt
Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:51 PM
Hopefully, I can talk Matt and Aaron in to doing CCW with Lost Hills, extended 2 and Mazda Star.

I think that can be arranged with this much interest. I want to point out about the Long Beach show tickets that you guys DO NOT NEED TO BE THERE TO GET ONE. Sorry to thread jack, but if people bought those, they could ride this day for $125 AND have 3 days left on the pack. Just a thought.

Back to the topic at hand. Bryan, how about a poll as to which way CVR would like to run the track and we will take that into strong consideration?

Calkidd
Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
I think that can be arranged with this much interest. I want to point out about the Long Beach show tickets that you guys DO NOT NEED TO BE THERE TO GET ONE. Sorry to thread jack, but if people bought those, they could ride this day for $125 AND have 3 days left on the pack. Just a thought.

Back to the topic at hand. Bryan, how about a poll as to which way CVR would like to run the track and we will take that into strong consideration?I can do that, but it will be separate from this thread.

kidmoua
Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
CCW

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:57 PM

A Group:

Poach
Kidmoua
Calkidd
SpeedJunkie
Bonkers
Desmolvr
Yoageallen
sPAnKy1600

B Group:

Karrdick
aaw749r
GsxR1000Ryda
Skykotik
Gixxer559
StreetFanaticEd
NightStalkeR1
GreeNug
up in smoke
YamiR1
BigDyang
Sage (aaw749r)
JJH
Soun1
tripleplay6543
1"ckNstrIps

C Group:

Daisy
JonJon
Red Wasp
CBR888
Sprocket
Blakester
Andre (Skykotik)
Carlos (Skykotik)
Matt (Skykotik)
Hippylong
Prtsmn
MistressOfMayhem
kawicrzy
Andyscbr

Just let me know if you plan to attend along with your riding level so that way I can add you to the list

I hope i can run with u guys by the end of the day

SOUN1
Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM
CCW
2nd. that sausage, I mean that :idea: ..CCW and "LOST HILL" action is where it's at! CCW got my vote!!!

Calkidd
Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
CCW
I know this is a given for you.

OG CBR Ryder
Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:18 PM
I'm in! And my wife "krazyKawi" Cynthia too. Thats two (2) for C group, please!
Thanks!
:evilgrin0013:

Calkidd
Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:22 PM
I'm in! And my wife "krazyKawi" Cynthia too. Thats two (2) for C group, please!
Thanks!
:evilgrin0013:
Now this is funny, because we have a kawicrzy and a krazyKawi....

OG CBR Ryder
Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:28 PM
Kold Krazy Fool !!!
Thanks for the add !
Looking forward to meeting and riding with everyone.
:D

Sparrow
Dec 2nd, 2008, 10:50 PM
im in sounds good to me.

bigdyang
Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:03 PM
I hope i can run with u guys by the end of the day

lol... what's with this? OH LORD!!!

bigdyang
Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:05 PM
lol... what's with this? OH LORD!!!

Will, i meant bryans quote....

bigdyang
Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:09 PM
so who's riding "A" "B" "C"

Sparrow
Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:13 PM
theres a list a couple pagees back still being updated

Calkidd
Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:34 AM
theres a list a couple pagees back still being updated
Actually the list that is correct is the #1 post. That is the master list. I thought I deleted those other list.

But I got you down and I am assuming B.

GSXR888
Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:01 PM
Come on BK drink the kool-aid and come with us!!!:D

SF Boyz
Dec 3rd, 2008, 09:22 PM
I guess I have no choice so I'll be in Bee. Watch out for the loudest beast on the track and maybe off the track too..lol...

Calkidd
Dec 3rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
I guess I have no choice so I'll be in Bee. Watch out for the loudest beast on the track and maybe off the track too..lol...
Got you added.

Quino
Dec 3rd, 2008, 09:31 PM
Which site do you use to sign up with? On Track Daz its $125 and Ti2TT is $170. I am confused.

GSXR888
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Which site do you use to sign up with? On Track Daz its $125 and Ti2TT is $170. I am confused.

You down for this one right Joaquin?:rolleyes:

Quino
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
You down for this one right Joaquin?:rolleyes:

Oh yes. I will give my best shot.;)

SF Boyz
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:18 PM

well thats because they're different organizations. For this particular one since its ti2tt you go to there website.

Calkidd
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:20 PM

well thats because they're different organizations. For this particular one since its ti2tt you go to there website.Hold on there....Wait until TI2TT has there discount code set up first. There is really no hurry for this one.

Well good Lord that is a lot of peeps from CVR. Our site is open for business as of today but obviously with a group this large, we will cut you guys the group discount so let me talk to Aaron and figure out how to add that to the site.

Quino
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:24 PM
Hold on there....Wait until TI2TT has there discount code set up first. There is really no hurry for this one.

Put me down for this one. I'll be in C Class (obviously :rolleyes:).

PapaBear
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:25 PM

That would be so perfect. ccw all the way:word::D

Calkidd
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:26 PM
That would be so perfect. ccw all the way:word::D
Go to that thread and vote on it. Or did you already?

Calkidd
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:27 PM
Put me down for this one. I'll be in C Class (obviously :rolleyes:).Got you Quino.

PapaBear
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:28 PM
no not yet.which one is it?

Calkidd
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:29 PM
no not yet.which one is it?
http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3265

Blakester
Dec 4th, 2008, 11:13 AM

I was hoping they would run the same config that the AFM race is going to be ran there in April, but anyway works for me CCW is a blast, but be prepared everytime I have been to BW and it was ran CCW there seemed to be alot more crashes for some reason, maybe just concidence.

Sparrow
Dec 4th, 2008, 11:24 AM
so when do we pay do we do it through ti2tt and anything more on the discount.

Calkidd
Dec 4th, 2008, 11:31 AM
so when do we pay do we do it through ti2tt and anything more on the discount.What will more than likely happen is Matt will send me or post up the discount code you will need to apply when you purcahse the track day.

kidmoua
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:19 PM
I cant wait

Daisy
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:34 PM
They had better do it quick the spots just might fill up and our guys wont be able to by it there are on 87 days left.

kidmoua
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:37 PM
looks like theres one guy in A group already :evilgrin0013:

just 34 left

Calkidd
Dec 4th, 2008, 01:09 PM
I would love to sign up now, but money is an issue. One organization wouldn't charge your credit card until 2 weeks prior to the event. This allowed those to sign up and then save for it with out being left out because you waited too long.

Blakester
Dec 4th, 2008, 01:26 PM
I still have to put my bike back together and buy a new helmet before this, CHristmas really put a damper on buying parts for my bike right now.:mad:

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 4th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I still have to put my bike back together and buy a new helmet before this, CHristmas really put a damper on buying parts for my bike right now.:mad:

werd

Calkidd
Dec 4th, 2008, 03:49 PM
werdOk, who are you, Houa Jr.?

GsxR1000Ryda
Dec 4th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Ok, who are you, Houa Jr.?

:talktothehand:

SyKoTiK
Dec 4th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Ok, who are you, Houa Jr.?

he cant be jr that would mean he has to be shorter then houa.:evilgrin0013: