PDA

View Full Version : Congaratulations JJH!!

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I'd like to announce TrackDaz LLC's newest staff member...our very own JJH!

Although he's only been a prospect for a very short while, his team oriented approach, and willingness to help with anything thrown at him has earned him a spot on our team. Yeah, yeah...he had a little inside help, but he'll be a highly valuable asset in the near future. So hats off to JJH! Be sure and say Hi to him as he's doing all the grunt work like teching your bike.:)

Jer, report to Kelcey at NJK immediately to get fitted for your new kickass TrackDaz suit brotha.:nana:

kidmoua
Nov 6th, 2008, 09:35 AM
dang..2 promotions in 1 week, thats a new record

congrats yo..

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 6th, 2008, 09:39 AM
i want a job there too

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Jer stepped up to the plate and helped us implement our new timing system, put a lot of hard work in and attracted the attention of the big chiefs. A couple staff members recently began new families and are stepping back for a couple years.

It was perfect timing...

Calkidd
Nov 6th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Right on congrats.

Devlausdan
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Jer, report to Kelcey at NJK immediately to get fitted for your new kickass TrackDaz suit brotha.:nana:

Congrats Jer.

Can I have your K5 now that you'll be riding a Yami?

Are you going to be like GREEN too?

kidmoua
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:08 AM
pooch, so what did you put in that koolaid

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:11 AM

Trade secret.;)

Devlausdan
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:13 AM

Pooch nuts, pooch juice, ???

Whatever it was, it's going to be great seeing Jer at all the TrackDaz events.

Jer, if you forgot, let me remind you that at SOW, TrackDaz had their workers out on the watch points in 110 degrees temperature with no shade, umbrellas or even a drink.

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:13 AM
DRINK DA KOOLAID, IT DOES WONDERS! :dblthumb2:

wsmc99
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Congrats!
I'm sure Dustin will take good care of you, he's a class guy!

kidmoua
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:14 AM
I want lefty as my CR on the 30th..show me some lines wise one

Calkidd
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:15 AM
This is really exciting Jer you'll be able to work on your skill and help others out. Doesn't get better than that. Pretty soon we will be cheering Jer on during a WSMC race. GO LEFTY!!!!

Devlausdan
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:17 AM
I want lefty as my CR on the 30th..show me some lines wise one

How's that going to happen? There's only like 3 left turns at WSIR?

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:18 AM
How's that going to happen? There's only like 3 left turns at WSIR?

Be nice...us staff guys watch out for eachother.;)

sPAnKy1600
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:24 AM
i want a job there too

dont you have to ACTUALLY go to the track to do that?:confused2:

:evilgrin0013:

Devlausdan
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Be nice...us staff guys watch out for eachother.;)

:p

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:25 AM

now thats just mean spanky..............:(:(

Ready2Run
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:27 AM

He goes to the track all the time. You just don't know about it.;)

sPAnKy1600
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:47 AM
now thats just mean spanky..............:(:(

lol:D:D:D i dunno why... but i'm in douche mode this morning

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:49 AM
lol:D:D:D i dunno why... but i'm in douche mode this morning

that time of the month again eh

Big Kahuna
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Damn, our little boy is all grown up... :p

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Yessirree son...

You're in for a treat! Next year all staff will be on Buell Blasts with stunna cages and dem cool a$$ Tomahawk tires. I think those green ones look da bomb yo!:D

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:58 AM
And if things go right...we'll all be wearing these!

http://www.rideicon.com/product_details.jsp?category=1664&id=7022

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 6th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Those are sick yo!

Sprocket
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:00 AM
As long as its green who cares? :confused2:

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Werd!

I'm getting old bro. You know, I can feel it in my bones. With you on board now I think I'll start laying off the track days in order to pursue my true passion.

Gardening! Yep, I'm working on a hybrid heirloom fiddle-neck squash at the moment. If I can nail that one down I'll move on to the holy grail.

Chocolate tomatoes!!!

Sprocket
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Werd!

I'm getting old bro. You know, I can feel it in my bones. With you on board now I think I'll start laying off the track days in order to pursue my true passion.

Gardening! Yep, I'm working on a hybrid heirloom fiddle-neck squash at the moment. If I can nail that one down I'll move on to the holy grail.

Chocolate tomatoes!!!

:weirdface::confused2::weirdface::confused2:

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:12 AM
:weirdface::confused2::weirdface::confused2:

What? They're delicious!!

I'm hoping to have them ready to market by Thanksgiving on Wed Nov 26th!

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:13 AM
But I can't step down just yet. Ohhh no no no senor!

I don't wanna miss our next Philip Island event.:D

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:16 AM
But I can't step down just yet. Ohhh no no no senor!

I don't wanna miss our next Philip Island event.:D

put me on the waiting list.

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:19 AM
put me on the waiting list.

Sorry bro...even though it's still a few months away we're totally sold out. Madonna and the ghost of Charles Bronson snapped up the last 2 wait list spots.

Sry...

GSXR888
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Big CONGRATS Jer!! That's awesome bro, now ya gotta drink the kool-aid!!!:D

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Sorry bro...even though it's still a few months away we're totally sold out. Madonna and the ghost of Charles Bronson snapped up the last 2 wait list spots.

Sry...

i can wait a year or two

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 11:33 AM
i can wait a year or two

Yeah, Madonna'll probably be joining Charles by then, so you'll be a shoo in!

Sign up now for our 2010 event in Kazakhstan! I hear the potassium is outta this world!

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 01:11 PM
CONGRATS JER, Looks like the right handed turns will shortly become a thing of the past. I am sure you will have a blast.:D

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I am sure you will have a blast.:D

A Buell Blast yo!

His personal buell has already been shipped deep into the interior of Japan. Where the monks at a secluded mountain monestary will hand tool the engine out of pure jade, and bless it accordingly.

You'll be able to hear Jer out on the track yelling: "HOW YOU LIKE MY WU TANG STYLE BISHES!!"

Quino
Nov 6th, 2008, 01:56 PM
A Buell Blast yo!

His personal buell has already been shipped deep into the interior of Japan. Where the monks at a secluded mountain monestary will hand tool the engine out of pure jade, and bless it accordingly.

You'll be able to hear Jer out on the track yelling: "HOW YOU LIKE MY WU TANG STYLE BISHES!!"
:pound:

NinjaMBee
Nov 6th, 2008, 02:06 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! spelled the right way and all :D

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Guys...guys...GUYS!!

Gardening? Chocolate tomatoes? Thanksgiving on a wednesday? Hand tooled jade engines blessed by buddhist monks???

C'mon now...:D

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Guys...guys...GUYS!!

Gardening? Chocolate tomatoes? Thanksgiving on a wednesday? Hand tooled jade engines blessed by buddhist monks???

C'mon now...:D

Okay chris i think you have been around the peachy peachys a little to long or you had some brownies from louie:evilgrin0013:

poach
Nov 6th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Sssshhhh....it was the aliens. They dressed me up like tinkerbelle and did horrible things.;)

GsxR1000Ryda
Nov 6th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Sssshhhh....it was the aliens. They dressed me up like tinkerbelle and did horrible things.;)

LMAO

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:01 PM

tryin to find that pixie dust:p

Calkidd
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Sssshhhh....it was the aliens. They dressed me up like tinkerbelle and did horrible things.;)You sure you weren't trick or treating with Houa?

UFO
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:08 PM
You sure you weren't trick or treating with Houa?

Tinkerbell would be the right height....:D

kidmoua
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:14 PM
ah sha-dup

Daisy
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:19 PM
ah sha-dup

Tink just joined in.

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Tink just joined in.

You must believe.

Daisy
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:09 PM
You must believe.

I believe in you houa. You little fairy

sPAnKy1600
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:13 PM
aghh honestly?

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:15 PM
aghh honestly?

Hey no cussin..:D

sPAnKy1600
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:20 PM
these poor threads.... look where it started... now look where it is... honestly..

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:21 PM
these poor threads.... look where it started... now look where it is... honestly..

true dat sorry Tony:focus: Jer is going to be a great asset to the trackdayz orginization.

sPAnKy1600
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:28 PM
true dat sorry Tony:focus: Jer is going to be a great asset to the trackdayz orginization.

:+1:

now use your newly appointed mod powers to bark at me for the pick:p

yoageallen
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Congrats yo! Gonna be good times.

Big Kahuna
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Okay, enough is enough... You guys aren't seriously buying this right? Come on, have you seen Jeremy ride on the track? :evilgrin0013:

yoageallen
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Okay, enough is enough... You guys aren't seriously buying this right? Come on, have you seen Jeremy ride on the track? :evilgrin0013:

We know you haven't seen him. Or any one else for that matter. We are all posers. P.S. please refer to avatar.

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:36 PM

You couldn't insult their intelligence in another way? NOOO, you had to say it!

Ok, so yeah, I'm not the fastest guy in the world and I can't make right turns! :weirdface:

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:38 PM

Well Chris did say he would be doin the grunt work. I really don't know how much ridin he will get in after dealin with all the tech work. what 1 session?

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:38 PM
All I can say is, you all would believe ANYTHING.

Poach, you are da king salesman! :word:

UFO
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:39 PM

Well, one things for sure. We know you have never seen him ride on a track.....

sorry, couldn't help myself :)

yoageallen
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:41 PM
You couldn't insult their intelligence in another way? NOOO, you had to say it!

Ok, so yeah, I'm not the fastest guy in the world and I can't make right turns! :weirdface:

A couple days at Big Willow will fix that right up for sure.

seDUCtive
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Nobody should feel bad I was sucked in for a minute too...I figured they had hired him as an umbrella boy, he does have a nice figure! :evilgrin0013:

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Nobody should feel bad I was sucked in for a minute too...I figured they had hired him as an umbrella boy, he does have a nice figure! :evilgrin0013:

For the record I did not pay her to say that!

yoageallen
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Some body has to take the trash out.

Ready2Run
Nov 6th, 2008, 06:14 PM

:(

Man, I'm his wife and I would not say anything that mean!

I think you are great on the track, Jer.

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 06:17 PM

I think you are great on the track, Jer.

Jees i may be wrong and probably are like always:confused2:. I am married and when my wife gives me compliments she wants something new:(.Okay julie what is it.:D

Ready2Run
Nov 6th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Jees i may be wrong and probably are like always:confused2:. I am married and when my wife gives me compliments she wants something new:(.Okay julie what is it.:D

I'm turning over a new leaf......no more insults (afterall, I have to respect to new mod.)

Big Kahuna
Nov 6th, 2008, 06:20 PM

I think you are great on the track, Jer.Hello, it was a joke. I've never seen him on the track. He'd probably kick my ass all the way around the pits if I ever made it to a track day. :popcorn:

PRTSMN
Nov 6th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I'm turning over a new leaf......no more insults (afterall, I have to respect to new mod.)

okay i get it, makes sense.

Devlausdan
Nov 6th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Hello, it was a joke. I've never seen him on the track. He'd probably kick my ass all the way around the pits if I ever made it to a track day. :popcorn:

Make my day... take that Repsol to the track. Let her be what she was meant for.

GSXR888
Nov 6th, 2008, 08:25 PM
All I can say is, you all would believe ANYTHING.

Poach, you are da king salesman! :word:

LOL You guys are going to hell!:evilgrin0013:

Calkidd
Nov 6th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Ok, I feel stupid...ok...more stupid than I usually do....wait...is this all a joke?

Big Kahuna
Nov 6th, 2008, 09:58 PM
make my day... Take that repsol to the track. Let her be what she was meant for.never!

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:24 AM

Daisy
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Troll. You suck

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Troll. You suck

Aw c'mon now...there was some pretty good stuff in there.

Heirloom fiddle-neck squash?

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Calkidd
Nov 7th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Aw c'mon now...there was some pretty good stuff in there.

Heirloom fiddle-neck squash?

:pound: :pound: :pound:I was personally looking forward to a nice plump chocolate tomato after a long ride on the flat track. And we all know you talk about it, but have never seen it.

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 08:30 AM
And we all know you talk about it, but have never seen it.

I'm ashamed of the track surface at present...as soon as the peach deal wraps up I'll get to work on it.:)

Daisy
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Ok its early in the AM and I did not sleep well. So Jer is not part of track days right. I am so cornfused. :D:D

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Oh fercryinoutloud....:pound:

Devlausdan
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Ok its early in the AM and I did not sleep well. So Jer is not part of track days right. I am so cornfused. :D:D

Don't worry dude. I was trying to figure that one out too late last night.

Still have my hopes up. :weirdface:

Daisy
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Oh fercryinoutloud....:pound:

Listen here Peach Boy. Some of us are slower then others. We need it put out there straight. For the simple reason I believed you. Except for the tomatoes that I did not believe. LOL

Calkidd
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I'm ashamed of the track surface at present...as soon as the peach deal wraps up I'll get to work on it.:)
I would be more than happy to operate a rake or lawn mower for you.

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:40 AM
I would be more than happy to operate a rake or lawn mower for you.

Tractor and wheel scraper.;)

kidmoua
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I had nothing to do with this

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I had nothing to do with this

Of course not silly. If you had, everybody would have seen right through it before the second page O Mighty (return of da)Pho-King.:D

kidmoua
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:15 AM
it's always a bad combo when you 2 get together

PRTSMN
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:17 AM
So you two have pulled the wool over half the forum members you guys are messesd up:D

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:18 AM
it's always a bad combo when you 2 get togetherDon't you have some tires to swap out or sumpin'?;)

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:20 AM
So you two have pulled the wool over half the forum members you guys are messesd up:D

Uh oh...natives getting restless? Am I to be pilloried and exiled???

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:21 AM

Calkidd
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:23 AM
You just crack yourself up, don't you?

kidmoua
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Don't you have some tires to swap out or sumpin'?;)

all dunn yo

Daisy
Nov 7th, 2008, 10:55 AM
If you need help with tractoring. I have been doing it since I was knee high to a grass hopper. Grew up in BFE. Had to take the old man off the tractor after her wrapped it around his third tree. So I have been doing the plowing out at my parents for years. I love it.

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:09 AM
You just crack yourself up, don't you?

Every chance I get.:)

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:09 AM
all dunn yo

198?

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:15 AM
If you need help with tractoring. I have been doing it since I was knee high to a grass hopper. Grew up in BFE. Had to take the old man off the tractor after her wrapped it around his third tree. So I have been doing the plowing out at my parents for years. I love it.

Many hours here too. Sometimes it was pretty relaxing and tranquil. But if I was pissed off(as I quite often was back then) I could really work myself into a froth. But I'm all better now.:)

Anyway, this track's just a little flat track just a bit over 1/10mi. I'll bang it out in a day or so....

kidmoua
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:39 AM
198?

i'm in if you're in

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM
i'm in if you're in

I was in, but there was a little date mixup. If there be another Jer ride after 11/16...I be in...

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I was in, but there was a little date mixup. If there be another Jer ride after 11/16...I be in...

I'm always last to find out. You doin the long trek?

kidmoua
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:46 AM

you have more excuse then Emo

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:47 AM
^^^High praise indeed!:D

Calkidd
Nov 7th, 2008, 12:16 PM
you have more excuse then Emo
Believe it or not that battery I bought a Napa is junk. It will not hold a charge and now I can get the bike started. Fire away :flamethrower:

poach
Nov 7th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I'm always last to find out. You doin the long trek?

Well, not really.:o

I'm pussin' out once we reach the coastal area...I can't run wit da big dogs....

PRTSMN
Nov 7th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Believe it or not that battery I bought a Napa is junk. It will not hold a charge and now I can get the bike started. Fire away :flamethrower:

You should try to talk to UFO about that he should be able to do something for ya.:D

bigdyang
Nov 8th, 2008, 10:32 PM
dang... i'm always the last one to know... congrat jeremy!!! looking forward to seeing you more out there...

Jester
Nov 9th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Well, not really.:o

I'm pussin' out once we reach the coastal area...I can't run wit da big dogs....Come with us to Lunch Chris, it's just a little bit further .......and by that time, I'll have you convinced to do the whole thing!! ;) You have the right tool.

J

poach
Nov 10th, 2008, 08:01 AM
You have the right tool.

J

Eaaaaaaasy tiger...we just met.:)

I was driving in to the office this morning and thought to myself...that sob jester's totally gonna try and talk me into the full ride, i just know it.:pound: