PDA

View Full Version : AT A LOSS

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM
TODAY IS KIND OF A SAD DAY FOR MY CLUB AND ITS FAMILYS...ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS AND SOMEONE I CONSIDERED A BROTHER DISRESPECTED HIS SELF AND OTHERS THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO RESPECT AND LOVE REGARDLESS OF COLOR RELIGON OR POLITICAL BELEIFS...YOU CAN COUNT ON ACTION BEING TAKEN ABOUT THIS AND WE DONT WANT OUR CLUB REPRESENTED BY THIS VIDEO OR ANY COMMENT SHANE MAKES....AND TO SHANE WE NEED TO TALK!!!!!:mad::confused2::mad:

rated_r1
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:21 PM
TODAY IS KIND OF A SAD DAY FOR MY CLUB AND ITS FAMILYS...ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS AND SOMEONE I CONSIDERED A BROTHER DISRESPECTED HIS SELF AND OTHERS THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO RESPECT AND LOVE REGARDLESS OF COLOR RELIGON OR POLITICAL BELEIFS...YOU CAN COUNT ON ACTION BEING TAKEN ABOUT THIS AND WE DONT WANT OUR CLUB REPRESENTED BY THIS VIDEO OR ANY COMMENT SHANE MAKES....AND TO SHANE WE NEED TO TALK!!!!!:mad::confused2::mad:

I don't know you or anyone personally in your club. Whether it is full of stand up guys or knuckle heads, no Disrespect, I'm sure Shane has to be the worst. He's caused nothing but drama and trouble from the jump off on here. Banned before and back up and at it. You think he'd learn. He rep's your crew and colors proudly. The fact that he represents your club in the manner that he does, makes you look bad, regardless of what you are and what you believe. Once again this is in no disrespect. The actions of one member can cause alot of termoil for the rest of you. Handle it.

PRTSMN
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:28 PM

Oops, looks like your maybe former member has stuck his foot a lil too far in his mouth this time. No dis-respect to him i will blame it on his age and maybe no positive role models. Hopefully he can learn from his mistakes although it seems he would got a little lesson by now.:D

Daisy
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:32 PM

Thank you.

rated_r1
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Oops, looks like your maybe former member has stuck his foot a lil too far in his mouth this time. No dis-respect to him i will blame it on his age and maybe no positive role models. Hopefully he can learn from his mistakes although it seems he would got a little lesson by now.:D

I wouldent blame it on his age he's 23. Although your not matured in knowledge and wisdom, 23 is an age of where you know what's wrong and right and good from bad. I am 24 and hold a great deal on my shoulders, providing for my wife and daughtet to stay home, paying all the bills working hard the end result of dropping out of College. But at my age I no what's offensive what's upright racism and what not to do around my daughter.

Neighbor
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:37 PM
HE'S GOING TO LEARN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ..CUZ THIS IS NOT TOLERATED IN ARE CLUB AS WELL ..SO JUST TO LET "SHANE" KNOW THAT HE'S GOT SOME SH@T TO ANSWER TOO!!:skull2::hitfan:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:43 PM
HE'S GOING TO LEARN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ..CUZ THIS IS NOT TOLERATED IN ARE CLUB AS WELL ..SO JUST TO LET "SHANE" KNOW THAT HE'S GOT SOME SH@T TO ANSWER TOO!!:skull2::hitfan:

I stand by my video.....
It wasnt racist... It was me watching BET and wondering where they were in promoting elections 4 years ago.

DeVil
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Is the mind my friend...he mights be 23 or whatever...the way he acts is like junior high kid...hahahaha:zzloser:

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:47 PM
SHANE LETS JUST END THIS RIGHT NOW ME AND NEIGHBOR WILL TALK TO YOU PRIVATELY...OK SO JUST SHUT UP FOR NOW!!!!!THATS AN ORDER!!!!

Quino
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:49 PM
SHANE LETS JUST END THIS RIGHT NOW ME AND NEIGHBOR WILL TALK TO YOU PRIVATELY...OK SO JUST SHUT UP FOR NOW!!!!!THATS AN ORDER!!!!

BURN!!!

:word:

Devlausdan
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:49 PM

My buddy Rick Salazar (x-L.E.) and their club (OLD SCHOOLS MC LE, brown patch and rocker) out of Visalia are a pretty tight and well organized club. As in they have been "okayed to operate" wear their colors by the Hells Angel and the Mongols. I've never seen them misrepresent and tarnish their own club's imagine in the manner that Mcluvn has.

I don't think any thing bad of any groups. I think most club members do the best they can to best represent their club and what their club is all about. But you're right man, when a guy gets goofy or does something stupid or even criminal, it does group the club as a whole as being just that..

Guilt by association.

But again, Welcome to the forum. Been great with Neighbor

SyKoTiK
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:50 PM
BURN!!!

:word:

hey get back tto work befor u get cought on the site again and get daisy intruble too lol

rated_r1
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:52 PM

Haha have you ever seen the movie "Friday" this reminds me of when DEBO pulled up to Craigs house, punked them then left. Smokey said "I got mind control, when he come I be quiet, when he leave I be talkin again". Funny. Glad someone can keep in line.

SyKoTiK
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Haha have you ever seen the movie "Friday" this reminds me of when DEBO pulled up to Craigs house, punked them then left. Smokey said "I got mind control, when he come I be quiet, when he leave I be talkin again". Funny. Glad someone can keep in line.

:pound::pound: perfect

Neighbor
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:53 PM

LOL

PRTSMN
Nov 5th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I wouldent blame it on his age he's 23. Although your not matured in knowledge and wisdom, 23 is an age of where you know what's wrong and right and good from bad. I am 24 and hold a great deal on my shoulders, providing for my wife and daughtet to stay home, paying all the bills working hard the end result of dropping out of College. But at my age I no what's offensive what's upright racism and what not to do around my daughter.

I was givin him da benifit of the dought.:weirdface:

McLuvin_R1
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:06 PM

Uh no..that sounds rediculous, I didnt make this thread you did:confused2:

kidmoua
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:09 PM
in before the lock

McLuvin_R1
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:09 PM

No direspect to my club members but I can talk about what ever I want in videos. When my personal beliefs and actions are dictated by my club is when Im not in a club anymore.

And I say this calmly and in complete understanding.

McLuvin_R1
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM

Im alright. I know what I said... I can just watch the video again if I forget.

You dont have to remind me.

Again, I say this calmly.

Neighbor
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM
No direspect to my club members but I can talk about what ever I want in videos. When my personal beliefs and actions are dictated by my club is when Im not in a club anymore.

And I say this calmly and in complete understanding.
DID U FORGET ABOUT LAY LOW WHEN U SAID THAT SH#T:mad:

PRTSMN
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:15 PM
:popcorn:

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:17 PM
:weirdface:YOU MUST B OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!:weirdface:

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I think it would be far better if you guys could take care of this behind closed doors. Thank you.

"THE V.P." RZZR
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:20 PM
I'm starting 2 see everyones problem w/u and dont forget who yer talking too bro its me and u no u dont want to see me shane...i dont know if your aware i have a half black son named mikael, and now ur starting to piss me off beyond return!!!!so pump your brakes!!!!!

kidmoua
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I'm starting 2 see everyones problem w/u and dont forget who yer talking too bro its me and u no u dont want to see me shane...i dont know if your aware i have a half black son named mikael, and now ur starting to piss me off beyond return!!!!so pump your brakes!!!!!

wo....

this is getting too personal..

McLuvin_R1
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:23 PM

Thats crazy.....Not everyones going to like what people do or say.

Daisy
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:26 PM
But shane we dont like most the stuff you say.

People dont like what I say all the time either. But at least it not all the time.

Wile_E_Coyote
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Ok, I think you guys can take care of this on your own now. Let's leave it off the forum. Thanks.

Big Kahuna
Nov 5th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Thats crazy.....Not everyones going to like what people do or say.But at least here we have some control over that!