PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forums

Rogue Monkey
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Just wanted to say a big what up to all the CVR riders! I live in the Bay Area but am in Fresno just about every weekend. I wanted to say thanks for a great run up Tollhouse last sunday with you guys. I'm looking forward to figuring out where the sweet roads are around the valley. The weather looks ****ty this weekend but at least I'm already signed up for the track day at the end of november. That should be rockin!

Keep the rubber side down!

Joe Average
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:20 AM
thanks for stopping by and welcome aboard :shortbus:

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:20 AM
welcome to the boards Steve. It was nice meeting and riding with u last sunday. I'll also be attending the track day at the end of Nov. Its my first one so i'm starting in C.

GSXR888
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Welcome Steve! Is that pic from Laguna Seca or Infineion?

wildbear
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:37 AM
We hope to make you feel at home here in the valley, oh and :01welcome7jb: :):01welcome7jb: :01welcome7jb:

Rogue Monkey
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:47 AM
That would be turn 5 at Laguna Seca... DAMN i love that track! I'm keeping my eyes open for a track day there again that doesn't cost 300 bucks!

GSXR888
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:51 AM
That would be turn 5 at Laguna Seca... DAMN i love that track! I'm keeping my eyes open for a track day there again that doesn't cost 300 bucks!

You mean like....http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2378 :D

Devlausdan
Oct 29th, 2008, 11:46 AM
welcome to the boards Steve. It was nice meeting and riding with u last sunday. I'll also be attending the track day at the end of Nov. Its my first one so i'm starting in C.

If you get tired of C, let me know. I'll let you peel off my B sticker for run in B. :D

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 29th, 2008, 12:01 PM
If you get tired of C, let me know. I'll let you peel off my B sticker for run in B. :D

hopefully i can progress without.........but thanks for the offer

PRTSMN
Oct 29th, 2008, 12:35 PM

I dont think you should that wy you can ride the whole day not part like most often.

Rogue Monkey
Oct 29th, 2008, 04:50 PM
hopefully i can progress without.........but thanks for the offer

After watching you ride on Sunday I'm sure you could start in B class... it's just a letter after all. Your pace is going to come up after a few laps and you might find it a bit dangerous in the C class when you keep running up on slower riders... just a thought. Iím sure you can ask to be bumped after a session or two.

GSXR888
Oct 29th, 2008, 08:59 PM
After watching you ride on Sunday I'm sure you could start in B class... it's just a letter after all. Your pace is going to come up after a few laps and you might find it a bit dangerous in the C class when you keep running up on slower riders... just a thought. Iím sure you can ask to be bumped after a session or two.

:word: I'll be the slow one holding you up!:D

KDOG
Oct 29th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Welcome Steve. :01welcome7jb:

CRASH972
Oct 29th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Welcome to the show.

//B*Doll//
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:02 PM
welcome to CVR Im Kristi!!!!

Daisy
Oct 30th, 2008, 07:42 AM
:word: I'll be the slow one holding you up!:D

Hey you road great on Sunday. I dont think your slow. You can ride well. I was right behind you. Your body position was great. You did well

Daisy
Oct 30th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Welcome Steve.

It was good riding with you also. I am the one on the Blue r1 that let you guys by on the way up.

GSXR888
Oct 30th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Hey you road great on Sunday. I dont think your slow. You can ride well. I was right behind you. Your body position was great. You did well

Thanks Mike, but there's some sandbaggers in C....Cough...Jer..:rolleyes: I'll keep that in mind everytime he laps me.:weirdface: