PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With New Chain

Red Wasp
Oct 28th, 2008, 07:37 PM
I just put a Driven power up kit on my bike but I want to put a rivet link in the chain instead of the e-clip link that came with it, anyone have the tool for doing this and could help me out. I dont think it would take very long, I just need someone to give me a hand if you got time.
Thanks

CRASH972
Oct 28th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I've got a chain tool you can use if you can make it to Fresno.
Just pm me to set a time.

Old School
Nov 15th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Any one in Visalia with a chain riveting tool that could come by and rivet
my chain?

Stephen

chromefonica
Nov 15th, 2008, 10:16 AM
I just put a Driven power up kit on my bike but I want to put a rivet link in the chain instead of the e-clip link that came with it, anyone have the tool for doing this and could help me out. I dont think it would take very long, I just need someone to give me a hand if you got time.
Thanks

do this Will, just throw the clip link on your chain, ride to fresno and have randy help you put the rivet link on.

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Any one in Visalia with a chain riveting tool that could come by and rivet
my chain?

Stephen

you know to call me I have just about every tool a person needs to fix a motocycle .... and I know you have my # and you know where I live

Red Wasp
Nov 15th, 2008, 11:42 AM
do this Will, just throw the clip link on your chain, ride to fresno and have randy help you put the rivet link on.

Randy already helped me with my chain about a month ago old school just jacked the thread to get help with his chain.:popcorn:

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 05:37 PM
if anyone in Visalia needs help with thier bike feel free to call me

Old School
Nov 15th, 2008, 06:09 PM
if anyone in Visalia needs help with thier bike feel free to call me

I did not know belt drive needs a rivet tool:pound:
:You_Rock:

KRAYZ1
Nov 15th, 2008, 06:11 PM
I did not know belt drive needs a rivet tool:pound:
:You_Rock: