PDA

View Full Version : Help - Please

desmolvr
Oct 24th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I am need of a 190/55 003 Bridgestone and willing to pay up to $250. I thought I had one but did not work out. I should be able to replace it by early next week. I just need a rear for Infineon.

Thanks - John

kidmoua
Oct 24th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I just picked up a set from Matt. I wont need it til Nov 30th. You can have the rear tire and just get me one to replace it. LMK

Calkidd
Oct 24th, 2008, 10:50 PM
My Trunk Monkey comes through once again.

BTW, John are you bringing a generator? I might have to plug in to yours since I will not be able to borrow the one I had last time.

desmolvr
Oct 25th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Houa - Man you are saving me. I will call you later this morning and make sure to get some extra cash in your pocket.

Bryan - I am going to see about getting a bigger generator this morning so that should not be a problem.

Calkidd
Oct 25th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Houa - Man you are saving me. I will call you later this morning and make sure to get some extra cash in your pocket.

Bryan - I am going to see about getting a bigger generator this morning so that should not be a problem.
I think you and I are the only ones who will need power. That little one you had at BW should be find, don't you think?

desmolvr
Oct 25th, 2008, 12:40 PM
I have tried two before and it was a no go. I am picking one up this afternoon that will do the trick (it also has a remote start). Let me know if they have a special place to park as I will probably be there early (it just me).

kidmoua
Oct 25th, 2008, 06:51 PM

glad I can help..no need for extra cash..

Calkidd
Oct 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I have tried two before and it was a no go. I am picking one up this afternoon that will do the trick (it also has a remote start). Let me know if they have a special place to park as I will probably be there early (it just me).
I have no idea where to pit so what ever you choose try to save a spot for a few cars.