PDA

View Full Version : Buttonwillow 10-14-08 on a tuesday

quik10R
Oct 13th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Me and a few friends will be there tearing it up on Tuesday,Its been awhile since Ive been to the track,hell its been a while since I"ve rode my bike anywhere. I prepped it for street duty a few weeks ago,its back to stock height and SWB..(takin a break from dragracing)

Wile_E_Coyote
Oct 13th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Cool. Enjoy the day! I forget, do you run an extended swingarm when you dragrace? If you do then I'm guessing you have a lot more prep work than most of us.

GSXR888
Oct 13th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Have a blast and be safe! don't forget to post up some pics when you get back!;)

quik10R
Oct 13th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Forgot to mention that Chrissy(Backpack) will be riding two up with me on a few sessions!

GSXR888
Oct 13th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Forgot to mention that Chrissy(Backpack) will be riding two up with me on a few sessions!

:worthless:!!:D:D:rolleyes:

Backpack
Oct 15th, 2008, 08:53 AM
The day was really fun. I am sad to say that the photographer takes so many dang pics, but none of the session I was on. I was really wanting to see them. I have one really bad pic on my camera and I will get some soon from another friend of Anthony, then will try to post them here. Over all it was a fun experience to actually go on the track rather than just be a spectator.

JonJon
Oct 15th, 2008, 09:11 AM

Lucky!

speedjunkie
Oct 15th, 2008, 09:46 AM
sweet day.

was kinda cool attempting to keep up with the corona ama guys that were there. hung on to them for a few corners! lol

speedjunkie
Oct 15th, 2008, 09:47 AM

well i know who i was checking out now haha opps:rolleyes::evilgrin0013::o

Wile_E_Coyote
Oct 15th, 2008, 09:48 AM
sweet day.

was kinda cool attempting to keep up with the corona ama guys that were there. hung on to them for a few corners! lol

Were they testing?

speedjunkie
Oct 15th, 2008, 10:41 AM
they were doing a test and setup work for a race in china in a couple weeks. the guy was a back up rider not the main guy. he was pretty cool tho. talked to them for about 15 min

sPAnKy1600
Oct 15th, 2008, 10:45 AM
those corona dudes were cool as hell... SUPER SUPER nice

Wile_E_Coyote
Oct 15th, 2008, 10:47 AM
they were doing a test and setup work for a race in china in a couple weeks. the guy was a back up rider not the main guy. he was pretty cool tho. talked to them for about 15 min

Ah right, they're going to Mcau. That's a road race on a street track...

Mark Miller and Jeremy Toye will ride the Corona Hondas.

Daisy
Oct 15th, 2008, 10:59 AM
those corona dudes were cool as hell... SUPER SUPER nice

So why would they not let you go up to b and then followed you around watching you. We want to know.

kidmoua
Oct 15th, 2008, 12:51 PM
So why would they not let you go up to b and then followed you around watching you. We want to know.

cause he was too fast for the Corona guys

GSXR888
Oct 15th, 2008, 01:33 PM
The day was really fun. I am sad to say that the photographer takes so many dang pics, but none of the session I was on. I was really wanting to see them. I have one really bad pic on my camera and I will get some soon from another friend of Anthony, then will try to post them here. Over all it was a fun experience to actually go on the track rather than just be a spectator.

Check the photographers website in a few days, they usually post them up so you can buy em.

speedjunkie
Oct 15th, 2008, 02:05 PM
pics are up already. just sucks cuz you cant even copy the pics with the water mark on them. guy has them on lock down. can only see them at the sight. vanhap.com

Sticka
Oct 15th, 2008, 02:22 PM
pics are up already. just sucks cuz you cant even copy the pics with the water mark on them. guy has them on lock down. can only see them at the sight. vanhap.com

Imagine that....the guy actually wants to get paid for his work instead of having people copy them for free. :rolleyes:

PRTSMN
Oct 15th, 2008, 02:29 PM

Looks like some great shots could not help but notice the new candy red cbr. Really looked like the rider needed to move his feet they were almost touching the ground. Looks like a case of real bad form but hey what do i know..:D

sPAnKy1600
Oct 15th, 2008, 03:01 PM

what group were you in?

Daisy
Oct 15th, 2008, 03:18 PM
what group were you in?

We are still waiting for your story on why they would not move you up to B and why they were following you around the track.

quik10R
Oct 15th, 2008, 11:14 PM
I was in B group,when I took Chrissy we went with C group.

quik10R
Oct 15th, 2008, 11:16 PM
what group were you in?B group.

Backpack
Oct 16th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Check the photographers website in a few days, they usually post them up so you can buy em.

There was no pic of us. We checked all the pics.