PDA

View Full Version : Button Willow October 13th

speedjunkie
Oct 1st, 2008, 01:44 PM
anybody going?

bout to sign up in A

l8-apex
Oct 1st, 2008, 02:07 PM
Who's putting it on? I don't see anything on the BW calendar for the 13th.

Doh... never mind, I see it on the Track Club website. I'll probably go.

jody

Blakester
Oct 1st, 2008, 02:26 PM
Make sure you go with us, www.letsridetrackdays.com, on the 20th of Oct. also. Have fun on the 13th, I will be in Denver with the family.

poach
Oct 1st, 2008, 02:36 PM
I'll probably go.

Dang man, you're on a tear!:thumbsup:

l8-apex
Oct 1st, 2008, 02:47 PM
Dang man, you're on a tear!:thumbsup:

I like the weather during spring and fall.

I'm in; just signed up.

poach... come out and show me the bus stop secret.....

poach
Oct 1st, 2008, 02:52 PM
Wish I could...but I'm dead in the water until Mid Nov.:sadbanana:

I'm a farmer...the peaches wait for no man....

Wile_E_Coyote
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:01 PM
Wish I could...but I'm dead in the water until Mid Nov. :sadbanana:

Boo freakin hoo. :nopity:

Calkidd
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:04 PM
Boo freakin hoo. :nopity:Damn, no love loss here.

kidmoua
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:05 PM
Wish I could...but I'm dead in the water until Mid Nov.:sadbanana:

daymn freaky farmers.. go hump a goat while you're at it

Wile_E_Coyote
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:06 PM
daymn freaky farmers.. go hump a goat while you're at it

He prefers sheep...

kidmoua
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:07 PM
He prefers sheep...

more hair for the pulling?

poach
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:09 PM
Boo freakin hoo. :nopity:

Chupa me veriga, pinche puto pendejo baboso.

So you won't have to google it, that means "Please don't pick on me, my good friend":)

Wile_E_Coyote
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:09 PM
more hair for the pulling?

It's his way.

Wile_E_Coyote
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:10 PM
Chupa me veriga, pinche puto pendejo baboso.

So you won't have to google it, that means "Please don't pick on me, my good friend":)

LOL!

Yeah, that's what I thought it said... :rolleyes:

poach
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM
Quit whorin' up this dudes thread...it's uncivilized.:D

Daisy
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:18 PM
He prefers sheep...

Is he scottich. Only reason i ask is, the only way you can get sheep is to where a kilt. SHeep can hear a zipper a mile away.

Dont ask me how I know.

JonJon
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUH8rwrVtxA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUH8rwrVtxA&feature=related

desmolvr
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:33 PM
I will be there on the 13th in A group. I think Jesus will be also along with a couple of others in A & B.

l8-apex
Oct 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM
I will be there on the 13th in A group. I think Jesus will be also along with a couple of others in A & B.

John, are you the John I know? (that I always see at the track or at Wilsons)

Jody

desmolvr
Oct 1st, 2008, 04:10 PM
Yes sir that is me. How are you? Still riding the Mille?

l8-apex
Oct 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM
Yes sir that is me. How are you? Still riding the Mille?

Yes, I really like the mille for a road bike.

So I'll see you on the 13th; we'll see if I can keep up with you for a couple of corners.

speedjunkie
Oct 1st, 2008, 04:50 PM
hope to see you guys there. ill be on a 07 gsxr 1000 with primer gray race plastics.

(official in A now)

camping sunday night

speedjunkie
Oct 1st, 2008, 05:54 PM
if some1 else wants to camp out sunday night and split a ride down it be down. ill throw in for gas and all.

desmolvr
Oct 1st, 2008, 08:12 PM
Brian - I will look into borrowing a trailer and get back to you.

l8-apex
Oct 1st, 2008, 09:02 PM
I'll be driving down Monday morning, either with a friend and his trailer, or with my bike in the back of my truck.

I normally pit directly west of the 'patio' area. Yellow GSX-R600 with a number 29 on it.

jody

tripleplay6543
Oct 1st, 2008, 09:37 PM

Do you mean Jesus as in Matt with the 750?

desmolvr
Oct 2nd, 2008, 12:02 PM
Yes

speedjunkie
Oct 6th, 2008, 01:26 AM
got a set of take off slicks from the laguna race and am gonna try to take off work tuesday to make it two days of fun.

just out of curiosity....anybody know if racetech or another suspension company will be there? need to get a setup dialed in.

or if anybody has a good baseline on a 07 1k

l8-apex
Oct 6th, 2008, 08:21 AM
just out of curiosity....anybody know if racetech or another suspension company will be there? need to get a setup dialed in.

or if anybody has a good baseline on a 07 1k

Normally Dave Moss is there (Catalyst Reaction) as well as guys from Race Tech.

Jody

hades00_7
Oct 11th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Do you mean Jesus as in Matt with the 750?

First time I've heard that name, but thats funny LOL :pound:

speedjunkie
Oct 12th, 2008, 01:24 PM
anybody have extra room by chance? ill throw in half for gas and all that good stuff.

give me a buzz at 392 2526 if im not on here. gonne be tinkering on the bike.

NightStalkeR1
Oct 12th, 2008, 01:50 PM
I wont be making this one

Calkidd
Oct 12th, 2008, 07:12 PM
anybody have extra room by chance? ill throw in half for gas and all that good stuff.

give me a buzz at 392 2526 if im not on here. gonne be tinkering on the bike.I have him covered if anyone was wondering.

desmolvr
Oct 12th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I would have but I need to leave early to work in Bakersfield. If you guys can look for a black toyota with a yellow ducati. We usually park by the west bathrooms close to the track exit.

sPAnKy1600
Oct 12th, 2008, 10:57 PM
:)see ya ladies there

SyKoTiK
Oct 13th, 2008, 12:31 AM
if my suit was in i would be down but next time ill go to button willow

Calkidd
Oct 13th, 2008, 09:09 PM
What a great day I had with all of you's. It was great pitting with Matt, John, Brian, Jason and Steve. I also got a chance to meet a few other too.

Today was the perfect day and perfect weather. Spanky did very well today and knocked the socks off of C group and is ready for B. However, they would not let him move up to B for some reason. Instead they had him follow an instructor around and watched him very closely. I'll let him tell the story.

Tony talked one of the instructors in to letting me ride out in C group with him, but after two laps we were black flagged for "riding too fast in C group." Whatever, might scare the little ones I guess.

Backpack
Oct 13th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Will be there tomorrow. Can't wait! First time for me to go out on the track, even if I'm on the back, it's still gonna be fun.

yoageallen
Oct 13th, 2008, 09:26 PM
What a great day I had with all of you's. It was great pitting with Matt, John, Brian, Jason and Steve. I also got a chance to meet a few other too.

Today was the perfect day and perfect weather. Spanky did very well today and knocked the socks off of C group and is ready for B. However, they would not let him move up to B for some reason. Instead they had him follow an instructor around and watched him very closely. I'll let him tell the story.

Tony talked one of the instructors in to letting me ride out in C group with him, but after two laps we were black flagged for "riding too fast in C group." Whatever, might scare the little ones I guess.It's all that passing inside the turns at about 6 inches apart three wide! Don't tell me it's not. It's fun to get yelled at for going too fast though huh.:evilgrin0013:

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 13th, 2008, 09:28 PM
:worthless::worthless::worthless::worthless:

hades00_7
Oct 13th, 2008, 09:48 PM
That was great!! Nice to see all the track junkies out there. I can't believe I didn't start riding the track sooner. GOOD TIMES!!

tripleplay6543
Oct 13th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Had a great time with everyone... It was a pretty clean day overall, great weather, I'm definately jealous of the guys doing tuesday too.

ti2ttmatt
Oct 14th, 2008, 01:15 AM
I hear my boy Ishu crashed in turn 3 today as a result of a CELL PHONE on track?! He actually hit it with his front wheel at a reasonable lean and it washed him out. Wow!!

Glad to hear that the rest of y'all had a good time. Jealous!

Gonna blow the dust of the racing boots this weekend for the first time since 05 and try and go play with the BIG boys out at Willow!

Sprocket
Oct 14th, 2008, 01:17 AM
I hear my boy Ishu crashed in turn 3 today as a result of a CELL PHONE on track?! He actually hit it with his front wheel at a reasonable lean and it washed him out. Wow!!

Gonna blow the dust of the racing boots this weekend for the first time since 05 and try and go play with the BIG boys out at Willow!
I hope the owner of the cell phone is going to fix his bike! :mad: Effin cell phones!

desmolvr
Oct 14th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Are you sure he wasn't trying to answer his cell phone.

It was great riding with and meeting you guys. Hopefully next time my back tire won’t go flat (I put a hole in it so the 600's would stop passing me). Big thanks to Matt for letting me take his new 750 out for one session.

I know about that black flag business, did you look back at all that’s what I always get flagged for doing.

I look forward to seeing some of you at Infineon. Also I hope to make the Nov 3rd date at BW as well.

kidmoua
Oct 14th, 2008, 07:16 AM

wtf... can you hear me now...?

poach
Oct 14th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Dang...is Ish ok?

speedjunkie
Oct 14th, 2008, 08:45 PM
friggin awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

bike was hooked thanks to sean at race tech

ran both days in A and was great.

fastest time for clockwise with AFM config was 2:03.6

didnt time it today for counter clockwise but was fast. out ran almost everybody

guy there that had a race bike same year as mine let me ride it which was pretty fun. ended up being faster on it than he was and he races it lol.

was super fun hangin out with you all. thanks again to bryan for the ride.

soon as pics get uploaded ill share.

speedjunkie
Oct 14th, 2008, 08:46 PM
o and ishu is fine. bike was messed up but he played on the 750 he took.

sPAnKy1600
Oct 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM
had a blast:)

GsxR1000Ryda
Oct 15th, 2008, 08:38 AM
LETS SEE SOME DAMN PICTURES ALLREADY

oh and btw spanky, the avatar is looking SIC!!

speedjunkie
Oct 15th, 2008, 09:41 AM

hmmm maybe you should just go so you dont need the pics......

YamiR1
Oct 15th, 2008, 11:13 AM
from his avatar they had a pretty damn good photographer that day too. who actually knows how to take pics! But yeah..seeing the pics makes me want to go back to buttonwillow now too :(

yoageallen
Oct 15th, 2008, 08:37 PM

That turn the Pic was taken is one of my favorite turns at BW too! Decreasing radius and nicely banked. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Calkidd
Oct 15th, 2008, 09:56 PM
I don't know who this was but he was soooooo fast it made my head swim. Does anyone know who 290 is? He looks like a professional racer freaking blinding speed.

sPAnKy1600
Oct 15th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I don't know who this was but he was soooooo fast it made my head swim. Does anyone know who 290 is? He looks like a professional racer freaking blinding speed.

that was corey cerros, or "serros" not sure how he spells it.. i watched him bump his elbow against this dude while he passing the guy in front of me :loco:

McLuvin_R1
Oct 16th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Post some Average LAP TIME GUYS.

Anyone do close to 2:00

Elyna Myers does 1:53 and shes a girl:p

Laptime for you rider?

desmolvr
Oct 16th, 2008, 06:11 AM
I was running 2:02's until the back tire went flat. My best lap time is a 1:58.2 so it looks like I am slower then a girl :D

ducbill996
Oct 16th, 2008, 06:50 AM
I was running 2:02's until the back tire went flat. My best lap time is a 1:58.2 so it looks like I am slower then a girl :D

your not slower than a girl, a girl is faster than you...:)

speedjunkie
Oct 18th, 2008, 10:10 AM
was running between 2:00 and 2:04 once the suspension got worked on.

poach
Oct 18th, 2008, 10:27 AM
That's corey sarros. He doesn't do track days...he does race practice.