PDA

View Full Version : 1st Track Day II

r6squid
Sep 30th, 2008, 02:23 PM
I would never have gone to track without my wife’s permission, she is the best. Thank you Patrick, Aaron, and Ramzy for telling my wife it was cheap so that I could go. The trip was awesome I have never laughed so hard for so long. Aaron thanks for the lift I would not have gotten far without you.

Thank you Ariana/DAYstalker2 for putting up with all of us trapped in a truck with 4 guys must have been hell. You are not chopped liver!

I had a great time and WILL do it again!

Big Kahuna
Sep 30th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Two threads for the same topic?

Can anyone say... :here:

PRTSMN
Sep 30th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Two threads for the same topic?

Can anyone say... :here:

What can he say he is really happy:D

r6squid
Sep 30th, 2008, 11:16 PM
"Thank You's" deserve their own thread.

PurpRider
Sep 30th, 2008, 11:45 PM
What can he say he is really happy:D

You just don't know how happy he is!!!!!!

Big Kahuna
Oct 1st, 2008, 12:23 PM
This is a real boring thread. Why don't you just start spouting off about how much faster you are than any of the girls here, and that you want to ride rather than talk. :popcorn:

Sprocket
Oct 1st, 2008, 12:24 PM
This is a real boring thread. Why don't you just start spouting off about how much faster you are than any of the girls here, and that you want to ride rather than talk. :popcorn:
But everyone knows he's not :evilgrin0013:

r6squid
Oct 1st, 2008, 01:25 PM
But everyone knows he's not :evilgrin0013:

November 30...

Sprocket
Oct 1st, 2008, 01:26 PM
November 30...
:word:

You going???

SyKoTiK
Oct 1st, 2008, 01:26 PM
November 30...

dayyymmmmm them sound like fighting words to me:popcorn:

Joe Average
Oct 1st, 2008, 01:41 PM
oh, oh. sounds like jihad to me.:amerflag::rocketlauncher::haha:

Sprocket
Oct 1st, 2008, 01:43 PM
November 30...
I just checked the list and I dont see you on it...

SyKoTiK
Oct 1st, 2008, 01:46 PM
oh, oh. sounds like jihad to me.:amerflag::rocketlauncher::haha:

all i gotta say is WOW!

PurpRider
Oct 1st, 2008, 04:06 PM
This is a real boring thread. ... you want to ride rather than talk. :popcorn:

You should know by now that he likes both. :)

DAYstalker2
Oct 1st, 2008, 10:05 PM
yea, it was pretty cool out there! All of you guys were sooo cute! lol Like big kids! you guys were so excited. I'm so surprised on how well aaron did! thats my man! and you progressed quite a bit too....GOOD JOB. yea ride back was interesting....do me a favor? don't ask me a question, then fall asleep while i'm answering you:confused2:

PurpRider
Oct 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
.... yea ride back was interesting....do me a favor? don't ask me a question, then fall asleep while i'm answering you:confused2:

:laugh:

Wile_E_Coyote
Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:00 AM
yea, it was pretty cool out there! All of you guys were sooo cute! lol Like big kids! you guys were so excited. I'm so surprised on how well aaron did! thats my man! and you progressed quite a bit too....GOOD JOB. yea ride back was interesting....do me a favor? don't ask me a question, then fall asleep while i'm answering you:confused2:

That's just kind of how it goes. There's a pic of me crashed out on the couch with the kids after getting home from my first trackday.

And welcome to the site.