View Full Version : Friday Oct. 3rd Trackday at Buttonwillow

Sep 8th, 2008, 04:37 PM
The weather should be perfect. It is only $145 for CVR members with the $10 off code. It is hosted by, you guessed it, www.letsridetrackdays.com. ALso, if you need leathers, I know a guy here who rents them so hit me up. Come out and play and hopefully I will have my bike back together by then, if not I will just be working the grid, so no fun for me..:D

Sep 8th, 2008, 04:54 PM
shouldn't you be sweet talking wife.

Sep 8th, 2008, 07:22 PM
I may need a ride....

Sep 12th, 2008, 12:33 AM
I signed up for this today, told the bossie I've got a Doctors apt. Also planning to stick around Saturday, maybe Sunday for the K@TT

Sep 12th, 2008, 12:56 AM
if they can rent me a suit i might go to this one

Sep 12th, 2008, 07:51 AM
if they can rent me a suit i might go to this one

all talk

Sep 16th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Only 1 slot left..:D Well, you can sign up with veloce for the same day but you can't use the discount code, we are helping them out and combined trackdays with them for the rest of there's this year. Maybe they will give us more slots to sell, find out tomorrow.

Sep 18th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Just to let you guys know, though you will be recieving an email from Stacy, that Veloce is most likely cancelling this event and Letsride is not participating in the event. If you signed up for the event thru letsride, you can either come out friday oct. 20th and ride with us or get a full refund. Trust me this was not what Stacy wanted and she was trying to help out Veloce and it didn't seem to turn out well for Stacy or her customers. Just found this out yesterday, sorry. I had guys that signed up and were staying at my house the night before to go so now everyone had to change plans.
Also, I know SOW is farther away but www.trackdaz.com is having a trackday on Oct.3rd, so maybe if that is the only day you can go you can go there. I am trying to do that myself, so maybe I will see ya there.

Sep 23rd, 2008, 07:50 PM
any chance somebody is going to cancel and a slot might open up?

Sep 23rd, 2008, 10:42 PM
any chance somebody is going to cancel and a slot might open up?

Aww crap, I forgot to go back and edit this, oh no I did my last post, read that and this post as well, speedjunkie. We'll here's the deal, this was a Veloce day and the owner of Veloce decided that she may cancel this day, so it kind of left Stacy hanging, so LetsRide is not participating in this event at all even if it does take place. You know I don't know all of what went on, and I am happy I don't. So come out with us on monday the 20th, which is a letsride day, and with your discount it is only $135. Sorry for any incovience this may cause and if you really want to do a trackday then www.trackdaz.com is having a trackday that day at Streets of Willow for only $120, I hope to be there and race there on sunday the 5th..:D