PDA

View Full Version : Ti2TT Streets of Willow this Tues 9/9

Blakester
Sep 4th, 2008, 10:14 AM
It is only $100 and was originally slotted for Military Day but since it didn't fill, the last slots are open to the public, only a few more available. $100 for a trackday is cheap and Ti2TT run a top notch day. Only running 2groups, advanced and intermediate so I would assume they are running 2-30min sessions an hour, so even more track time for your money..:p
www.ti2tt.com

Calkidd
Sep 4th, 2008, 01:41 PM
UR stealing my thunder...;)

Adrian...Rob?....you in?

YamiR1
Sep 4th, 2008, 03:17 PM
thats awesome..damn i have to work..this sucks haha.

kidmoua
Sep 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM
soo tempting

sPAnKy1600
Sep 6th, 2008, 01:38 PM
is there an additional cvr discount??

kidmoua
Sep 6th, 2008, 01:49 PM

dude..$100 is dirt cheap for a track day..

aaw749r
Sep 6th, 2008, 02:54 PM

You belong on TEAM LOBUDGET!

kidmoua
Sep 6th, 2008, 03:07 PM
You belong on TEAM LOBUDGET!

not everybody is manking bank like you

aaw749r
Sep 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM
not everybody is manking bank like you

NOT - I may own the place but there are weeks where I don't collect a pay check. I can't not pay my employees buit I can not pay me. My income comes inthe form of equity buing built in the business right now. Someday, I'll bring home good money but for now I take what I need to survive. Outside of work and occasional track days I don't do much else besides hang with my Josie.

I'm not hurting but I also am not swiming in it.

Devlausdan
Sep 6th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I wish I had a job that where I can go in and just clock in and clock and get paid regardless of the economy.

This down economy and depression is just tough on business. The effects is not only city wide but both state and nation wide. Friends, families and acquiantance in the business, 3rd generation family business is now closed. I bi+ch but I'm still greatful that I have a job and not unemployed like the less fortunate.

If you have nothing. I wish I had your nothing because it's more than my something.

aaw749r
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Come here Dan, I'll give you a hug!

Yes the economy is in the toilet right now, but, the world continues. You have to be strong in times like these. It will get better.

It is sad when a long time family business goes down. I count my blessings every night because we still have work in my shop.

SF Boyz
Sep 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM

crazy!! 100 is hella frekin cheap. besides it's just paper.