PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day at BW

tripleplay6543
Aug 27th, 2008, 11:24 PM
ok, i know that tuesday is the cheaper day to go, but I am completely unable to go on tuesday but have nothing to do on monday. I will be at BW on the 1st of sept and was wondering if anyone else was planning on going.

Blakester
Aug 27th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Looks like I may ride the first 5 sessions there on monday and do the same on tuesday. I rarely do full days there since it is only 20min from my house and I usually get a good price for only 5 sessions, unless it isn't hot then I may do a full day. I will pit in my normal spot, in the front up against the hot pit wall on the right of the track entrance, look for me and my #753 black gixxer. What group you ride in, maybe we can dice it up on the track..:D

Blakester
Aug 28th, 2008, 01:24 PM
I just called and signed up for the first 5 sessions, can't wait.:p Oh, if your wondering why not the whole day, I have clients I have to train later in the day..:D

Calkidd
Aug 28th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Oh, if your wondering why not the whole day, I have clients I have to train later in the day..:DNo, not really....:D

Blakester
Aug 28th, 2008, 01:39 PM
No, not really....:D

Yes you were..LOL

tripleplay6543
Aug 28th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Looks like I may ride the first 5 sessions there on monday and do the same on tuesday. I rarely do full days there since it is only 20min from my house and I usually get a good price for only 5 sessions, unless it isn't hot then I may do a full day. I will pit in my normal spot, in the front up against the hot pit wall on the right of the track entrance, look for me and my #753 black gixxer. What group you ride in, maybe we can dice it up on the track..:D
Ill see ya out there then. What group are you riding in?

I just called and signed up for the first 5 sessions, can't wait.:p Oh, if your wondering why not the whole day, I have clients I have to train later in the day..:D

I moved my clients to saturday since the clinic I train at is closed on Monday.

Blakester
Aug 29th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Ill see ya out there then. What group are you riding in?

I moved my clients to saturday since the clinic I train at is closed on Monday.

A group, and I will be pitted in our normal spot, up against the hot pit wall to the right of the track entrance. Look for my #753 all black gixxer, come find me and introduce yourself..:D If you want to pit with us, then just come on over there.

Blakester
Aug 31st, 2008, 09:17 PM
Loaded up and ready to go again..:D THe weather is suppose to be only 85deg, how sweet is that...:D

tripleplay6543
Aug 31st, 2008, 10:38 PM
Loaded up and ready to go again..:D THe weather is suppose to be only 85deg, how sweet is that...:D

is it really only supposed to hit 85? I am pumped!:D ill give you a call when im pulling up to the track... my confirmation email also said there will be no gate fees:)

Calkidd
Sep 1st, 2008, 09:08 PM
Post up Steve tell me how BW went...

Devlausdan
Sep 1st, 2008, 11:22 PM

Wow Blake. You got a pretty bike.

Devlausdan
Sep 1st, 2008, 11:23 PM
Post up Steve tell me how BW went...

He low sided on the second session and broke his clipon.