PDA

View Full Version : Let's Ride Trackdays added some more days

Blakester
Aug 24th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Here's the deal, letsride added some more trackdays this year, how this happened is actually a very sad and tragic story. Earlier this year during a WERA race practice on saturday at buttonwillow a racer was killed on the track, somber moment, I was there and that monday I did a trackday and it was not a good day for anyone at the track, that was in the back of everyone's head. We'll the rider killed was the owner of Veloce trackdays and since he had already signed up and paid for the track on the days he was having his trackdays there, his wife is having to take on the burden alone. So, Stacy, owner of letsride, stepped in as a friend of the wifes and is co-hosting the trackdays with veloce to make it easier for the wife. So, on any of the co hosted trackdays, sept.8th, oct 3rd or Nov.20th. Letsride is only selling 15 slots per group and Veloce is selling the rest on there website, that is why only 15 slots are available in each group, which ultimately means that it costs $10 more on those days $155 instead of $145, I am assuming, though I will find out for sure, that Letsride may not be able to give a discount to the homies on those days, but as soon as I find out for sure, I will pass it on to you guys. Those are great days to ride, especially the one in oct and nov, the weather is usually really nice there.

yella600rr
Aug 26th, 2008, 09:43 AM
I'll try to sign up for the Oct. 3 since I will be riding with K@TT on Oct 4/5