PDA

View Full Version : MAPS OF A FEW RIDE's

KRAYZ1
Jul 14th, 2007, 11:49 PM
OK this is a few maps I had and thought I would post them for everyone to see. :D the one for Hwy. 1 to 49er Hwy loop. me and my brother started on but when we got to Tomales Bay a deer jumped out in front of my brother ,and yes he hit it, he was hurt but did ride his bike to the hospital. that SV1000 is a tuff bike... LOL ... he is back up and riding and the bike looks like new. No better then we did a little bit of custom work to it :D

Jester
Jul 15th, 2007, 09:26 AM
OK this is a few maps I had and thought I would post them for everyone to see. :D the one for Hwy. 1 to 49er Hwy loop. me and my brother started on but when we got to Tomales Bay a deer jumped out in front of my brother ,and yes he hit it, he was hurt but did ride his bike to the hospital. that SV1000 is a tuff bike... LOL ... he is back up and riding and the bike looks like new. No better then we did a little bit of custom work to it :D

Looks like your bikes got long legs, are you ready for some passes??

KRAYZ1
Jul 17th, 2007, 12:00 AM
heres a new one this one is from Visalia to Marina going out 198 the up :D I was told it is a real fun ride. I'll find out thursday :D :cool: :D we are heading up early if anyone wants to roll with us let me know .

Jester
Jul 17th, 2007, 05:25 AM
heres a new one this one is from Visalia to Marina going out 198 the up :D I was told it is a real fun ride. I'll find out thursday :D :cool: :D we are heading up early if anyone wants to roll with us let me know .
That's a good route. If I was riding over, that's the way I'd take...:mad: Stupid Van......

Wile_E_Coyote
Dec 10th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Highway 198 is my favorite road for sure. Not much traffic. The surface is good. And it has a wide variety of corners. Just wish the ride out to Coalinga could be a little more inspiring.

ducdale
Dec 10th, 2007, 05:43 PM
heres a new one this one is from Visalia to Marina going out 198 the up :D I was told it is a real fun ride. I'll find out thursday :D :cool: :D we are heading up early if anyone wants to roll with us let me know . I just rode a similar route three weeks ago. Fresno to 198 to 101 to Greenfield to G17 (Carmel Valley Road) to 1 (Carmel) to Moss landing and had dinner at Moss landing. 198 between Coalinga and 101 is really fun and Carmel Valley Rd is very twisty and scenic. You can also catch Carmel valley Rd from Soledad, it is a better road that winds through vinyards. Rode back 56 to 152 to 99 to Fresno. I have gone south from Carmel on 1 to Cambria and taken 46, 41 back to Fresno but that is very long day. Have fun and dress warm.

Calkidd
Dec 10th, 2007, 10:52 PM

You are already to ride a bike? Wow that is great......err....never mind...didn't see the date this is an old thread.

KRAYZ1
Dec 11th, 2007, 02:59 AM
that post was from 7-17-07 I was headed to the moto gp races :D
:( I wish I was could go for a ride :( three months is what the doctor said :(

ducdale
Dec 11th, 2007, 08:11 AM
that post was from 7-17-07 I was headed to the moto gp races :D
:( I wish I was could go for a ride :( three months is what the doctor said :( Sorry didn't notice the date

KRAYZ1
Dec 11th, 2007, 12:58 PM
it's all good calkidd though I was going for a ride this thur. and he knows I just had back surgury . :cool: I wish I could I'm done for three months :(

Calkidd
Dec 11th, 2007, 07:36 PM
it's all good calkidd though I was going for a ride this thur. and he knows I just had back surgury . :cool: I wish I could I'm done for three months :(
But what a perfect time for back surgery...by the time you get better so will the weather.

WHO_DEY
Dec 13th, 2007, 04:33 PM
I HAVE AN EASY RIDE. FROM FRESNO TO REEDLEY (THE BACK WAY) SHIELDS>168 WEST>EXIT CLOVIS AVE.>ALL THE WAY EAST DOWN BELMONT> RIGHT ON ACADEMY> LEFT (east) ON KINGS CANYON> AND RIGHT ON REED AVE. TO GOOD OL REEDLEY CA. -ADAM

BlooDSMeaR
May 26th, 2008, 12:16 AM
In coalinga you can now buy 100 octain gas from the pump :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
To bad it cost $8.50 a gallon:(:(:(:(:(:(:(