PDA

View Full Version : STREETS OF WILLOW SPRING 08-22

bigdyang
Aug 7th, 2008, 09:33 PM
first off, i wanted to thank Chris Yakligian for providing cvr members a drawing for a free track day... and i also wanted to thanks tracy for giving me the winning ticket for this track day that i'm signing up for...

08-22-08 held in Streets of Willow Spring:

ME
Houa
Jeremy

I believe there are still some spots left... So who ever is interested, sign up and lets go have a BLAST!

PRTSMN
Aug 7th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Have fun ripin it up out there you deserve the track day david

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 7th, 2008, 10:36 PM
:word:

It's gonna be awesome! I mean come on, $100 for a track day? That rocks! Lookin forward to turnin some laps with David and Houa. Hopefully Chris can have a bit of fun with us while he's workin.

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 02:59 AM
It's gonna be awesome! I mean come on, $100 for a track day? That rocks! Lookin forward to turnin some laps with David and Houa. Hopefully Chris can have a bit of fun with us while he's workin.

werd

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Jonzin' hard for SOW!:nana:

Customer satisfaction is our goal. I'm available to any and all CVR members, at whatever capacity or level you wish.

Man-love propositions excluded.:D

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 09:57 AM
since it's going to be our virgin ride at SOW, can you trailer us for a few laps?

GsxR1000Ryda
Aug 8th, 2008, 09:58 AM
lucky mofos

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:02 AM
lucky mofos

you can join us..

GsxR1000Ryda
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:04 AM
you can join us..

I wish, i just ordered all my parts for the 1k. I'll be a broke ass this month...
maybe next month........................

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:05 AM
since it's going to be our virgin ride at SOW, can you trailer us for a few laps?

TrackDaz offers(free of charge) an orientation class, as well as sighting laps prior to your first sesh. I'd recommend taking advantage...lotsa good infos.

That being said...I'm available to you guys all day long for as much, or as little info as you want.:word:

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:07 AM
I wish, i just ordered all my parts for the 1k. I'll be a broke ass this month...

I have a feeling you and the race track are gonna get along REALLY well....

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:12 AM
TrackDaz offers(free of charge) an orientation class, as well as sighting laps prior to your first sesh. I'd recommend taking advantage...lotsa good infos.

That being said...I'm available to you guys all day long for as much, or as little info as you want.:word:
werd..

I have a feeling you and the race track are gonna get along REALLY well....

tripple werd..and your wallet and GF are going to hate you

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:12 AM

It's a $100 track day. They don't come cheaper. Check the soafa for loose change.

SOUN1
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:13 AM
:word:

I envy you guys...I want to go too:( but can't...Like Will said, maybe next time...

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:13 AM
It's a $100 track day. They don't come cheaper.

o yeah..cheapest I've ever seen.. even discounted track days doesn't even come this close

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Customer satisfaction is our goal. I'm available to any and all CVR members, at whatever capacity or level you wish.

Love it.

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:14 AM
They don't come cheaper. .

We prefer "value conscious".:pound: :)

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:15 AM
We prefer "value conscious".:pound: :)

Hey, Wal-Mart built an empire on that concept...

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:16 AM
I envy you guys...I want to go too:( but can't...Like Will said, maybe next time...

I hear you've got a good skill set. Looking forward to riding with you some day.:thumbsup:

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:17 AM

why envy when you can join us...

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Hey, Wal-Mart built an empire on that concept...

Speaking of which...

Wal-Mart has killer deals on Under Armor knock offs that work just as well at roughly one third the cost. I just picked up a couple the other day....

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Speaking of which...

Wal-Mart has killer deals on Under Armor knock offs that work just as well at roughly one third the cost. I just picked up a couple the other day....

werd...

I got some too..works just like UA

Wile_E_Coyote
I hear you've got a good skill set. Looking forward to riding with you some day.:thumbsup:

I notice you haven't said that about me yet... :pound:

Wile_E_Coyote
werd...

I got some too..works just like UA

What for, you're loaded?

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:23 AM

he hasn't said anything because it's a given..all SUZUKI riders gots skilzs

Ciner929
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:24 AM

Ray already has that market covered with his walk-in, while you wait rim jobs:p

Wile_E_Coyote

LMAO! :pound:

kidmoua
What for, you're loaded?

I dont care who you are, that's some funny *****

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:25 AM

Awwww...c'mon snookums. If you ride like you shoot, we're going to have to bump you up to A by lunch.:D

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Awwww...c'mon snookums. If you ride like you shoot, we're going to have to bump you up to A by lunch.:D

LOL! Yeah, but my shooting trend went downward after the first round... :pound:

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:29 AM

naughty girl...;)

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:36 AM
LOL! Yeah, but my shooting trend went downward after the first round... :pound:

yeah..i think we ALL stunk the place up pretty good on that last round.:rolleyes:

aaw749r
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:41 AM

Easy now, I was not here to defend myself.

Yea, it's true - - - and funny.
And Cris is by favorite customer.
Those Asian guys are just not a satisfying.

Certified NAMBLA card holding member in good standing. (not really)

aaw749r
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:44 AM
naughty girl...;)

Just the way I like em.

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Hey now!

Don't drag me into your sordid man chowder fantasies!:pound:

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Easy now, I was not here to defend myself.

Yea, it's true - - - and funny.
And Cris is by favorite customer.
Those Asian guys are just not a satisfying.

Certified NAMBLA card holding member in good standing. (not really)

thats why you need to have them 3-4 at a time

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Houa, are you guys bringing anyone else? We gonna caravan?

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Houa, are you guys bringing anyone else? We gonna caravan?

so far it's just me, you and dave...and yes, we can caravan..what day you wanna go? cause I can get a 16ft trailer that can haul 4 bikes and tons of gears...

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 8th, 2008, 10:57 AM
so far it's just me, you and dave...and yes, we can caravan..what day you wanna go? cause I can get a 16ft trailer that can haul 4 bikes and tons of gears...

We wont want to waste time having you come to Hanford to load my stuff. I can meet you on 99 near Visalia. We'll catch 58 out of Bako to Tehachipi where we'll turn off towards the track. That's a mountain road, so I'm not sure a big trailer is advised.

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 11:03 AM
5 spots left in B...A & C are wide open.

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 11:13 AM
We wont want to waste time having you come to Hanford to load my stuff. I can meet you on 99 near Visalia. We'll catch 58 out of Bako to Tehachipi where we'll turn off towards the track. That's a mountain road, so I'm not sure a big trailer is advised.

okies...we'll talk later..

SOUN1
Aug 8th, 2008, 11:33 AM

Good try on pumping me up "BUT" no can do..I'm the slowest out of all you track junkies! My 10 is retired from track use (for now)..I need 1 more item to complete the ZX6R then I'll go play with you guys..

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I need 1 more item to complete the ZX6R ..

What is it you're looking for?

SOUN1
Aug 8th, 2008, 12:08 PM
What is it you're looking for?

Faring stay..

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Lemme poke around a bit...see if there's any hook-ups, or good deals...

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Checked with a couple buddies I know of w/zx6r parts...spare fairing stays are pretty popular w/the racing crowd.

I'll keep my eyes open though...

aaw749r
Aug 8th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Are you guys gonna make me sign up for Friday too so I can ride with you?

I'll need fresh tires for 3 days.

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 12:53 PM

Dang man...you're getting serious about this track stuff...

*edit*
Bring Sammy with you!!!

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:05 PM

c'mon...you can do..

aaw749r
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:06 PM
You guys just love me for my shade tent.

poach
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:07 PM
...and the witty banter as well.;)

kidmoua
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:08 PM
You guys just love me for my shade tent.

what else are you good for:evilgrin0013:

aaw749r
Aug 8th, 2008, 04:23 PM
...and the witty banter as well.;)

Witty? Not here. Smartass, maybe.

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 11th, 2008, 10:16 AM
I guess we need a video to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6tBksE1C_Q

poach
Aug 11th, 2008, 10:40 AM
That's an old vid, so the track's going to look a wee bit different. But the rider is showing good line's for the most part imo...

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 11th, 2008, 10:50 AM
That's an old vid, so the track's going to look a wee bit different. But the rider is showing good line's for the most part imo...

Have a current vid? Surly we need SOW from Chris's point of view. :D

aaw749r
Aug 11th, 2008, 10:56 AM

Here you go, current vid of current track configuration.
This was my first track day. It was the last run at the end of the day with a spectacular crash (lowside) in turn 3.

http://media.putfile.com/Last-run-of-the-day-040708

Yea, I was having a real hard time with turn 4.

Ray

*edit*

I just tried the link and it seemed to be downloading a little slow, just have patients. It is nearly 15 min of footage.

kidmoua
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Ray, did you sign up for the 22nd with us too?

poach
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:28 AM

The only vid I have is from a 2nd party perspective...plus I'm taking somewhat less than textbook lines in order to overtake other riders. You'll be getting the real article on 8/22 and I'd hate to muck it up prior to the event. The guy in the vid you posted has good lines, plus the changes made to the track aren't so severe as to make the vid unusable. It's a good vid to get a rough idea of which way the track goes.:)

poach
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Ray

*edit*

I just tried the link and it seemed to be downloading a little slow, just have patients. It is nearly 15 min of footage.

Sheesh...I'll say. I clicked that sucka 30min ago and I'm only at 4:13 out of 23:xx:confused2:

kidmoua
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Sheesh...I'll say. I clicked that sucka 30min ago and I'm only at 4:13 out of 23:xx:confused2:

same here..

bigdyang
Aug 11th, 2008, 11:44 AM
yup... we're all gonna have a blast....! i cant wait...

and ray, you should go on friday with us too... you're there saturday and sunday already, might as well do friday with us too... ;)

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 15th, 2008, 07:43 AM
One more week and we'll be on the track baby! :nana:

SOUN1
Aug 15th, 2008, 08:07 AM

Rub it in , rub it in !!!LOL...I'll join you guys on the next track day or 2!!

yoageallen
Aug 15th, 2008, 08:59 AM
he hasn't said anything because it's a given..all SUZUKI riders gots skilzs

That is why the salvage pool makes so much money. Skilz!

poach
Aug 15th, 2008, 09:49 AM
WooHooooo!!

Fresh oil/filter...check

New sticker tires...check

T-minus 7 days....

kidmoua
Aug 15th, 2008, 10:40 AM
That is why the salvage pool makes so much money. Skilz!

:rolleyes:

kidmoua
Aug 15th, 2008, 10:47 AM
hey Chris, when are you leaving?

KAWICRS
Aug 15th, 2008, 11:02 AM

are you doing the one on the 2nd with chris and HPD??

poach
Aug 15th, 2008, 11:04 AM
hey Chris, when are you leaving?

I have to be there by 7am sharp to help set up, so I usually hit the road by 4:30 or so.

kidmoua
Aug 15th, 2008, 11:09 AM
can wet tag aalong with you since we dont know where the fu -ck we're going

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 15th, 2008, 11:12 AM
are you doing the one on the 2nd with chris and HPD??

I wasn't invited...

poach
Aug 15th, 2008, 01:24 PM
can wet tag aalong with you since we dont know where the fu -ck we're going

No problem, you and bigD are north of me, and JJH is south west...so if JJH is joining us we need to meet at some gas station in the 99/198 area. If JJH's flying solo we'll meet on 99 closer to my area. Sound good?

Gotta warn ya though, I'm expected at the gate at a certain time. If for some reason y'all are late...I'm gone in sixty seconds.:)

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 15th, 2008, 01:45 PM
No problem, you and bigD are north of me, and JJH is south west...so if JJH is joining us we need to meet at some gas station in the 99/198 area. If JJH's flying solo we'll meet on 99 closer to my area. Sound good?

Gotta warn ya though, I'm expected at the gate at a certain time. If for some reason y'all are late...I'm gone in sixty seconds.:)

I usually do fly solo...

But I was thinking about meeting them at the Shell station at Highway 99 and Caldwell Avenue in Visalia. That would be the exit following the Highway 198 junction.

aaw749r
Aug 15th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Just recieved the Stomp Grips for my tank!!! Wooo Hooo
Thank You Mr. Fed Ex.

I'm easily amused.

speedjunkie
Aug 15th, 2008, 02:04 PM
ugh wish i had parts and tires sooner. wouldnt mind play with you guys out there:(

aaw749r
Aug 15th, 2008, 02:14 PM
ugh wish i had parts and tires sooner. wouldnt mind play with you guys out there:(

I've got track tire take off's in 180/120 and 190/120

BTW, great lean angle in your avatar.

speedjunkie
Aug 15th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I've got track tire take off's in 180/120 and 190/120

BTW, great lean angle in your avatar.

im waiting for new race plastics to come in, little throttle happy took out my left side street plastics so im just putting on track ones now. slight chance i can get it ready...

what kind are your 190s?

o and thanks on the compliment :)

aaw749r
Aug 15th, 2008, 02:28 PM
im waiting for new race plastics to come in, little throttle happy took out my left side street plastics so im just putting on track ones now. slight chance i can get it ready...

what kind are your 190s

o and thanks on the compliment :)

Sticky!

Pilot Race. I picked them up for a friend and he is having some $ issues. So rather than sit on them for months I'll let them go and get others when he is ready for them.

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 15th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Just recieved the Stomp Grips for my tank!!! Wooo Hooo
Thank You Mr. Fed Ex.

I'm easily amused.

Where'd you get them from? I'd like to add these.

aaw749r
Aug 15th, 2008, 02:31 PM

http://www.stompdesign.com/stompgrip/home.asp

or something like that.

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 15th, 2008, 02:35 PM
http://www.stompdesign.com/stompgrip/home.asp

or something like that.

Thanks. So you ordered them direct?

speedjunkie
Aug 15th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Sticky!

Pilot Race. I picked them up for a friend and he is having some $ issues. So rather than sit on them for months I'll let them go and get others when he is ready for them.

hmm ok. the ones i had on last were 211 sportmax gp, euro spec.

LDH
Aug 15th, 2008, 08:43 PM
JJH , you should get the tech grips as they are black, easisly removable and won't show all the bubbles underneath. I have only seen about two stompgrip installs that looked really nice. LH

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 15th, 2008, 08:59 PM
JJH , you should get the tech grips as they are black, easisly removable and won't show all the bubbles underneath. I have only seen about two stompgrip installs that looked really nice. LH

It would have to cover the entire tank graphic...

aaw749r
Aug 15th, 2008, 09:21 PM

Stomp Grip comes in black too

Devlausdan
Aug 15th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Why do you need stomp grips if you're 6'5" with legs that can wrap the tank? I thought only 3 feet tall guys needed it? :weirdface:

Devlausdan
Aug 16th, 2008, 12:01 AM

Chris, if I get everything set up on the bike on time for this... do you think SOW would mind if I ride in C since B has no spots left? Or will I get kick off the track for misplacing myself in the wrong group?

There's only 7 guys that signed up for A group on the 22th so I'm sure there's plenty of track space without me slowing them fast boys down, but I'm sure I'll get kick out of A for being too slow. Problems problems problems..what to do.

PRTSMN
Aug 16th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Chris, if I get everything set up on the bike on time for this... do you think SOW would mind if I ride in C since B has no spots left? Or will I get kick off the track for misplacing myself in the wrong group?

There's only 7 guys that signed up for A group on the 22th so I'm sure there's plenty of track space without me slowing them fast boys down, but I'm sure I'll get kick out of A for being too slow. Problems problems problems..what to do.

ride c group enjoy yourself catch your grove learn to concur another day

Devlausdan
Aug 16th, 2008, 12:17 AM
ride c group enjoy yourself catch your grove learn to concur another day

Yeah, but the list for C group is at 22 riders signed so far. That's a lot of traffic jams. Trust me, you saw C riders at Thunderhill bunching up in corners.

PRTSMN
Aug 16th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah, but the list for C group is at 22 riders signed so far. That's a lot of traffic jams. Trust me, you saw C riders at Thunderhill bunching up in corners.

good point you can go to watch. but then you will wish you signed up

GSXR888
Aug 16th, 2008, 01:27 AM
I wanna go sooo bad! :(

PRTSMN
Aug 16th, 2008, 01:37 AM
I wanna go sooo bad! :(

whats the hold up

kidmoua
Aug 16th, 2008, 09:14 AM

atleaset they get to ride the whole :rolleyes:

Devlausdan
Aug 16th, 2008, 10:53 AM
atleaset they get to ride the whole :rolleyes:

Play hard or don't play at all.

Sounds like what I tell the guys at work. Come to work to work and leave your bull**** at home. Don't come to bull**** at work.

GSXR888
Aug 16th, 2008, 12:04 PM
whats the hold up

The usual, work and no way to transport my bike there..

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 16th, 2008, 12:24 PM

Excuse me, but I have a truck and an open spot for a bike. You don't even have to ask, it's available. :-)

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 16th, 2008, 12:26 PM

Sounds like what I tell the guys at work. Come to work to work and leave your bull**** at home. Don't come to bull**** at work.

Dan, you really need to reconsider that strategy. You can't learn how to ride better when your bike is wadded up in the dirt. I like to see my friends out there having fun, not sitting in the pit asking what if.

Devlausdan
Aug 16th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Excuse me, but I have a truck and an open spot for a bike. You don't even have to ask, it's available. :-)

Ray, if you go.. I'll see about going too.

kidmoua
Aug 16th, 2008, 01:35 PM

there's a time and place to play it hard.. like later on in the afternoon after the tires are nice and warm and the track temp is toasty

kidmoua
Aug 16th, 2008, 02:02 PM

perfect..you two can ride in C group..you two have the same skill level :popcorn:

in other words, you each have a *full* track day under your belt

Devlausdan
Aug 16th, 2008, 05:00 PM
perfect..you two can ride in C group..you two have the same skill level :popcorn:

in other words, you each have a *full* track day under your belt

Thems fighten words... :mad:

kidmoua
Aug 16th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Thems fighten words... :mad:

..but I still la you

bigdyang
Aug 16th, 2008, 09:16 PM
there's a time and place to play it hard.. like later on in the afternoon after the tires are nice and warm and the track temp is toasty

ahh..... yeah play hard when we actually have a track bike... otherwise, chill or you'll end up with tears dripping down your eyes and say, "what if!" Jeremy-page 5, verse xx....

GSXR888
Aug 17th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Jonzin' hard for SOW!:nana:

Now your making it really hard for me not to go. :(...already the wheels are turning. lol

kidmoua
Aug 17th, 2008, 09:43 AM
c'mon Ray, join us. Jer's riding solo so he'll have a spot for you in his truck.

GSXR888
Aug 17th, 2008, 05:34 PM
c'mon Ray, join us. Jer's riding solo so he'll have a spot for you in his truck.

I'll know by tomorrow if I can swing it...Jer, you still have room?:rolleyes:

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 17th, 2008, 09:57 PM

But of course.

kidmoua
Aug 18th, 2008, 07:04 AM

ok, it's tomorrow already

poach
Aug 18th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I usually do fly solo...

But I was thinking about meeting them at the Shell station at Highway 99 and Caldwell Avenue in Visalia. That would be the exit following the Highway 198 junction.

Just let me know what y'all want to do...and that's what we'll do.

poach
Aug 18th, 2008, 09:23 AM

You gots pm...

poach
Aug 18th, 2008, 09:32 AM

Woohoo!

Hopefully I'll get to meet Hanford's leading purveyor of fine cuisine.:thumbsup:

GSXR888
Aug 18th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Woohoo!

Hopefully I'll get to meet Hanford's leading purveyor of fine cuisine.:thumbsup:

I'm in!:D I had to make sure I could have my shifts covered on Friday. Chris if you have time during the day, being the newb that I am, I would really, really, appreciate some pointers from you. That's kinda why I want to do CSS so bad I want to learn the dynamics of track riding that way I can understand what I am doing and not just circle the track all day with my same bad habbits like I did at BW the last time.

poach
Aug 18th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I'm in!:D I had to make sure I could have my shifts covered on Friday. Chris if you have time during the day, being the newb that I am, I would really, really, appreciate some pointers from you. That's kinda why I want to do CSS so bad I want to learn the dynamics of track riding that way I can understand what I am doing and not just circle the track all day with my same bad habbits like I did at BW the last time.

Sweet!!

I'll have all the time in the world to give you as much, or as little information as you like. That's what I'm there for kemosabi.:thumbsup:

kidmoua
Aug 18th, 2008, 12:19 PM
hip hip hooray...Ray is joining us in the parade..

aaw749r
Aug 18th, 2008, 12:22 PM
The more the merrier, I just won't see most of you as I'll be there Sat and Sun.

GSXR888
Aug 18th, 2008, 12:59 PM
He's gonna switch out my sprocket and put the correct one on and do an oil change for me Thursday.:D

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I'll have new gloves to break in and possibly Stomp grip pads. The new shock is not going to make it on time.

GSXR888
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I'll have new gloves to break in and possibly Stomp grip pads. The new shock is not going to make it on time.

What gloves did ya go with Jer?

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:15 PM
What gloves did ya go with Jer?

GP Pro's. I really wanted to get a set of Held gloves, but I've never tried them on before and needed a set for this Friday. So went with the A-stars.

kidmoua
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:44 PM
He's gonna switch out my sprocket and put the correct one on and do an oil change for me Thursday.:D

Thursday..? thats pushing it buddy

GP Pro's. I really wanted to get a set of Held gloves, but I've never tried them on before and needed a set for this Friday. So went with the A-stars.

GP Pros eh :rolleyes:

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:47 PM

Werd! Keep the pressure on them!

Somebody I know recommended them... :rolleyes:

kidmoua
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Somebody I know recommended them... :rolleyes:

whada guy

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:48 PM
whada guy

Well, at least in his mind... :D

kidmoua
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Well, at least in his mind... :D

what mind..? i think he lost it a few years back when he got married

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:52 PM
what mind..? i think he lost it a few years back when he got married

That could come back to haunt you.

kidmoua
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:56 PM
That could come back to haunt you.

dont worry, she dosen't visit this site:evilgrin0013:

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:57 PM
dont worry, she dosen't visit this site:evilgrin0013:

But Julie does!

kidmoua
Aug 18th, 2008, 01:58 PM
But Julie does!

Julie wouldn't do that to me..? :p

GSXR888
Aug 18th, 2008, 02:17 PM

:+1::+1: You'll love em, I like them better than Jared's new GP Techs! The funny thing is if you watch Motogp almost all of them go with the GP Pro's and not the GP Techs...

GSXR888
Aug 18th, 2008, 02:17 PM

He's gonna call me if they come in early.;)

Ready2Run
Aug 18th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Julie wouldn't do that to me..? :p

Or would I? :evilgrin0013:

Ready2Run
Aug 18th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I would say Jer should thank me for getting the gloves here on time. With only 4 days to order them, I got it done and didn't have to pay extra for shipping. Cycle Gear had them backordered, as well as Chapparrel. I thought he would have to go with the duct-taped gloves.....yikes!:doh:

Sprocket
Aug 18th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I would say Jer should thank me for getting the gloves here on time. With only 4 days to order them, I got it done and didn't have to pay extra for shipping. Cycle Gear had them backordered, as well as Chapparrel. I thought he would have to go with the duct-taped gloves.....yikes!:doh:

Whats wrong with duct-taped gloves :mad:

Ready2Run
Aug 18th, 2008, 03:19 PM

Nothing, if you like your fingers ground off!

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 18th, 2008, 03:20 PM

Werd! Duct tape can fix anything.

Ready2Run
Aug 18th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Werd! Duct tape can fix anything.

Don't even get me started......

Calkidd
Aug 18th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I bought a set of Kangaroo Frank Thomas (http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=3&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=FTL_SEG172-BZ-SM_G&tier2=47) gloves and love them. They have gone down twice and they are still working good.

GSXR888
Aug 18th, 2008, 03:43 PM

Tell me you didn't have to pay full price for em.

GSXR888
Aug 18th, 2008, 03:46 PM

I'm officially paid for the 22nd!:D Come on Dan join the fun!!

yoageallen
Aug 18th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Hope it is little cooler next weekend.

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 18th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Yahoo weather says 95.

aaw749r
Aug 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Did they mention anything about wind?
Be prepaired for it, especially in the afternoon.

Blakester
Aug 18th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Sweeet just got the go from the wife, now I have to wait to see if my buddy can go, my wife needs her tahoe friday and I don't wanna take my jeep, so he is driving us. It will be a last minute thing, probaly know thurs night if we are going for sure and just pay at the track. Hope to see some of you there.

aaw749r
Aug 19th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Bike is back from Wilsons, everything checks out. Flywheel was falling off! :eek:

Checking everything else out and making new camera mounts tonight for some different views.

Is anyone from CVR going to be there on Sat or Sun besides Poach (Chris) and Myself?

Blakester
Aug 20th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Who's all going from here cause I may just have to head up there by myself, I wanna go but my buddies may have to work, work is overrated. Maybe I can pit with some of you so I don't feel too much like a LOSER..:p

GSXR888
Aug 20th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Who's all going from here cause I may just have to head up there by myself, I wanna go but my buddies may have to work, work is overrated. Maybe I can pit with some of you so I don't feel too much like a LOSER..:p

Come hang with us Blakester!

Blakester
Aug 20th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Come hang with us Blakester!

Cool, just checked only suppose to be 93deg on Friday. That is good for there, hope the wind isn't too bad.

poach
Aug 21st, 2008, 07:34 AM
Sweet! Another A group rider!

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 21st, 2008, 07:54 AM

I told you I wasn't ready for A yet. :D

poach
Aug 21st, 2008, 08:09 AM
Stranger things have happened.:D

Blakester
Aug 21st, 2008, 09:32 AM

Actually, there may be four of us going. Spencer and Ben just placed 1st and 2nd last weekend at big willow in the MW novice and Mike just placed 3rd in the HW novice. I hope Ben and Mike can miss work so they can go and SPencer won't go without Ben, cause there attached at the hip.LOL I may be there solo, cause I really wanna go. I am gonna text Dustin tonight if all 4 of us plan to go to make sure there is still room, looks like 19 spots available.

poach
Aug 21st, 2008, 09:39 AM
You should be fine for A group, but contacting Dustin might not be a bad idea.

Bako crew in da house!

*edit*

Ben Diaz...that name sounds familiar for some reason....

Blakester
Aug 21st, 2008, 10:14 AM
You should be fine for A group, but contacting Dustin might not be a bad idea.

Bako crew in da house!

*edit*

Ben Diaz...that name sounds familiar for some reason....

Probaly cause there are like 100's of guys with the name Ben Diaz, I know 3 just here in Bako..LOL I sure hope all four of us go, on the 3rd we went to streets with a group of 7 and had a blast. I tried to get Quig and Tillery to go but both have to work, and Brian just got a plate and 8 screws put in his collarbone from the last time we were at streets..:eek:

poach
Aug 21st, 2008, 10:16 AM
yep...SOW practice is good. We gonna see ya on the 750 grids come oct?

Blakester
Aug 21st, 2008, 10:19 AM
yep...SOW practice is good. We gonna see ya on the 750 grids come oct?

Nope, doing the HW novice. I was suppose to do my first race at WSIR this past sun but I opted to work for letsride at BW on sat. and I was too worn out to go up and race sunday.

poach
Aug 21st, 2008, 10:24 AM
At the last round a 1:25 gets you on the box and a 1:22 wins.

Go get you some!:thumbsup:

GSXR888
Aug 21st, 2008, 01:04 PM
My bike is out of the shop with the right sprocket this time!:D He was really cool about it all and totally hooked me up! Jer are you going to be home around 2:30/3:00? I pulled the mirrors off, i'll tape up the plastics when we get to BW.

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 21st, 2008, 01:17 PM
My bike is out of the shop with the right sprocket this time!:D He was really cool about it all and totally hooked me up! Jer are you going to be home around 2:30/3:00? I pulled the mirrors off, i'll tape up the plastics when we get to BW.

Working this afternoon. I have to pick the trailer up at some point, but not sure when that will be yet. Not sure how we're gonna do this.

Blakester
Aug 21st, 2008, 01:29 PM
At the last round a 1:25 gets you on the box and a 1:22 wins.

Go get you some!:thumbsup:

Then I need alot of work, I was running mid 1:30's there my first time time there on Aug. 3rd, freaking slow. I really need to improve but I changed my set up again so I hope I can dial it in tommorrow.

GSXR888
Aug 21st, 2008, 01:40 PM
Working this afternoon. I have to pick the trailer up at some point, but not sure when that will be yet. Not sure how we're gonna do this.

No worries, i'll prep up my bike when I get home for lunch. Call me later and we'll figure out what we are gonna do....Can't wait!!:D

aaw749r
Aug 22nd, 2008, 06:02 PM
I'm all packed up and headding out tonight.
Love Ya and see you guys next week.

hippylong
Aug 22nd, 2008, 06:10 PM

be safe bro..
i'm out for monb just got call for work.

Wile_E_Coyote
Aug 27th, 2008, 08:21 PM

So how did your SOW experience go? Let's hear a report.

aaw749r
Aug 29th, 2008, 08:58 AM
So how did your SOW experience go? Let's hear a report.

I went fast (for me) turned right, right, left, right, left, right, lefffffft, riiiiiiight, right, left, left, right, left, right, and then started it all over agian.

The class on Sat was good, had a little low side in turn 11. Very minor and my fault. No real damage, rode the very next session. I recieved some great instruction from out very own Pooch.

Sunday was humbling. A class was chock full of uber-fast white number plated, slick wearing, racer types (like Pooch) that have skills that are probably far outside my reach. I worked on my riding style and lines most of the day. Chris was a big help to me on Sunday as well.

Chris, thank you for all you taught me this last weekend. It is appriciated.

GsxR1000Ryda
Aug 29th, 2008, 09:00 AM
A class was chock full of uber-fast white number plated, slick wearing, racer types (like Pooch) that have skills that are probably far outside my reach.

Reminds me of my first day on a motocross track

poach
Aug 29th, 2008, 09:05 AM
No problem ray...just a small step toward getting you on that podium. And yeah, Sunday's A group was a faaaar cry from Friday's for sure.

It was a freakin' double throw down slug-fest out there.

Sweeeeeeeeet!:evilgrin0013:

Devlausdan
Aug 29th, 2008, 09:56 AM
I went fast (for me) turned right, right, left, right, left, right, lefffffft, riiiiiiight, right, left, left, right, left, right, and then started it all over agian.

The class on Sat was good, had a little low side in turn 11. Very minor and my fault. No real damage, rode the very next session. I recieved some great instruction from out very own Pooch.

Sunday was humbling. A class was chock full of uber-fast white number plated, slick wearing, racer types (like Pooch) that have skills that are probably far outside my reach. I worked on my riding style and lines most of the day. Chris was a big help to me on Sunday as well.

Chris, thank you for all you taught me this last weekend. It is appriciated.

So, it must have been that one above then. The 90 degrees left right before the exit. How did you low side there?