PDA

View Full Version : Buttonwillow Sun/Mon 8/24-8/25 with Ti2TT

ti2ttmatt
Jul 25th, 2008, 08:09 PM
2 days, Sunday/Monday, Buttonwillow Raceway!! Looking forward to seeing lots of CVR guys and gals there again!!

Calkidd
Jul 25th, 2008, 09:41 PM
2 days, Sunday/Monday, Buttonwillow Raceway!! Looking forward to seeing lots of CVR guys and gals there again!!I wonder If I will be able to put a glove on and ride that weekend?

ti2ttmatt
Jul 26th, 2008, 02:14 AM
I wonder If I will be able to put a glove on and ride that weekend?
I think you got that covered don't ya? How is everything going with the body and the bike etc?

Devlausdan
Jul 26th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Hey Matt, can I ride my bike naked? No, not me naked. The bike naked with no fairings? Or will Ti2TT be concern that there's nothing to cover the expose hosings, possible wires, and reserve bottles? I'm not going to be able to repair my fairings or get new fairing on time for this 8/24. I lowsided at Thunderhill. If I have to, I can throw the fairings on the bike and zip tie or even duct tape the loose parts to secure it onto the bike. If that's a possibility, then I'll get my rear sets off and take them over to Ray to have him flatten and straighten them out. Also my exhaust pipe too for him to bend back as much as possible.

I think I still have a free track day pass with Ti2TT that I would like to use before the year is over. Doesn't look like there's an expiration date. Thanks.

Bonkers
Jul 26th, 2008, 08:44 AM
I seen naked bikes on the track before.

ti2ttmatt
Jul 26th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Hey Matt, can I ride my bike naked? No, not me naked. The bike naked with no fairings? Or will Ti2TT be concern that there's nothing to cover the expose hosings, possible wires, and reserve bottles? I'm not going to be able to repair my fairings or get new fairing on time for this 8/24. I lowsided at Thunderhill. If I have to, I can throw the fairings on the bike and zip tie or even duct tape the loose parts to secure it onto the bike. If that's a possibility, then I'll get my rear sets off and take them over to Ray to have him flatten and straighten them out. Also my exhaust pipe too for him to bend back as much as possible.

I think I still have a free track day pass with Ti2TT that I would like to use before the year is over. Doesn't look like there's an expiration date. Thanks.

Either way... People do "Franken Bike" their stuff back together but if you want to ride it with no fairings, that is ok by us. Just make sure any wires etc. are cleaned up and zip tied to something so they don't get caught on you or other bikes etc. See ya out there!!

ti2ttmatt
Jul 26th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Almost forgot... Sunday=Clockwise and Monday=Counter-Clockwise!!!

Devlausdan
Jul 26th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Almost forgot... Sunday=Clockwise and Monday=Counter-Clockwise!!!

Cool. Let me see if I can get a right handle bar clip-on on time.

Calkidd
Jul 26th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I think you got that covered don't ya? How is everything going with the body and the bike etc?Things are going well hoping to heal quickly and get back on the bike.
http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36110&postcount=98

ti2ttmatt
Aug 4th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Just got back from a great weekend at Streets and really looking forward to Button in a couple more weeks!! Whose in?

speedjunkie
Aug 5th, 2008, 09:28 AM
hopefully i can make it, see what happens.

what would it be to run both days?

ti2ttmatt
Aug 5th, 2008, 12:04 PM
If you guys can even get a small group together, we will work something out for sure. Let's see how much interest gets generated!

Calkidd
Aug 5th, 2008, 12:23 PM
CVR members this is one of the best track day organizers available. Matt & Aaron will bend over backwards to make sure we (CVR) get the best deal as possible. If for those of you wanting to have a great experience for your track day this would be the organization to go with.

TI2TT is the only organizer that has consistantly logged on to this site and continually offered up his services. And NO, I am not getting anyting out of this...

Depending if my pin is out I might be able to make this one.

YamiR1
Aug 5th, 2008, 01:41 PM
yeah..i might have to do this one instead of the 16th or w.e it was..im not sure if the bike will be ready in time for the other one :(

ti2ttmatt
Aug 12th, 2008, 02:15 PM
CVR members this is one of the best track day organizers available. Matt & Aaron will bend over backwards to make sure we (CVR) get the best deal as possible. If for those of you wanting to have a great experience for your track day this would be the organization to go with.

TI2TT is the only organizer that has consistantly logged on to this site and continually offered up his services. And NO, I am not getting anyting out of this...

Depending if my pin is out I might be able to make this one.

Appreciate the Kudos Bryan. Get well soon and come out and play!!! Anyone else?

speedjunkie
Aug 12th, 2008, 02:19 PM
85% will be there so far. long as the plastics and tire fund hold up. :)

would like to run both days too

ti2ttmatt
Aug 15th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Extremely light turnout for Monday!!! Keep checking our site for a possible economy buster price!!

YamiR1
Aug 16th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Extremely light turnout for Monday!!! Keep checking our site for a possible economy buster price!!

hopefully it will be, hook it up maannnn! :( its gonna cost me alot to fix the bike..but when it is im going to make this one for sure..and the yamaha one too..and others if im free!. I must ride..missing today sucked so much ass