PDA

View Full Version : What's Up Everyone

seansolo
Jul 11th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Hello, My name is Sean and I actually posted a couple threads way back when I was first in the market for a bike. Well I am happy to say that day has finally arrived so now I can "officially" hang out in here, lol. I just bought a gsxr 1000 and can I just say, wow what a machine! I'm just getting back into riding after quite a few years and I'm realizing the technology has come a LONG way. I know, most of you are saying..."a gixxer 1000 and he's just getting back into riding??" Let's just say I will be at the back of the pack most of the time, and I'm perfectly fine with that. :D Anyway just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and hope to be able to get in some rides (as the job permits) and start meeting all of you. Oh yeah, Jester I finally figured out how to accept you as a friend, lol. Sorry it took so long. Ride safe and God bless.

SOUN1
Jul 11th, 2008, 08:55 AM
WELCOME but you sure you want to hang around here??LOL!! You'll be needing a stray jacket B4 this summer is over:evilgrin0013:

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 11th, 2008, 08:58 AM
GSXR for the WIN!

welcome to the boards!

what years is the 1k?

seDUCtive
Jul 11th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Welcome Back!!!!

swankster
Jul 11th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Greetings!!! and I'm glad you seemingly have the right frame of mind for your new acquisition.
Enjoy!
Swankster

PRTSMN
Jul 11th, 2008, 09:42 AM
WELCOME TO THE BOARD:D

hippylong
Jul 11th, 2008, 09:57 AM
welcome to forum:worthless:

Calkidd
Jul 11th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Thanks for signing up looking forward to meeting you...

r6squid
Jul 11th, 2008, 10:37 AM
:01welcome7jb:

Grats on the new bike! You should come show it off tonight at Riverbucks. Maybe even go for a ride before dark.

Sprocket
Jul 11th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Let's just say I will be at the back of the pack most of the time, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

No, thats AJ's job! :evilgrin0013:

Devlausdan
Jul 11th, 2008, 10:55 AM

:+1::iagree::rocketlauncher::applause:

GusGus748s
Jul 11th, 2008, 10:59 AM

A Ninja Boot
Jul 11th, 2008, 01:43 PM

:+1::iagree::rocketlauncher::applause:

haha.. so far it's all been good rides with me in the back *knock on wood*. Welcome and get ready to enjoy the hot days of riding.

Sprocket
Jul 11th, 2008, 01:57 PM
haha.. so far it's all been good rides with me in the back *knock on wood*. Welcome and get ready to enjoy the hot days of riding.

Yeah you're our good luck charm, better get your damn bike fixed asap, or just go get a real bike like mine :evilgrin0013:

CRASH972
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Welcome to CVR.
1000's are great for the street.
Just pick a gear and go, they don't care.

SeanK559
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Hello, My name is Sean and I actually posted a couple threads way back when I was first in the market for a bike. Well I am happy to say that day has finally arrived so now I can "officially" hang out in here, lol. I just bought a gsxr 1000 and can I just say, wow what a machine! I'm just getting back into riding after quite a few years and I'm realizing the technology has come a LONG way. I know, most of you are saying..."a gixxer 1000 and he's just getting back into riding??" Let's just say I will be at the back of the pack most of the time, and I'm perfectly fine with that. :D Anyway just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and hope to be able to get in some rides (as the job permits) and start meeting all of you. Oh yeah, Jester I finally figured out how to accept you as a friend, lol. Sorry it took so long. Ride safe and God bless.

Nope, no this wont do at all, there's already a Sean here... j/k :01welcome7jb:

A Ninja Boot
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah you're our good luck charm, better get your damn bike fixed asap, or just go get a real bike like mine :evilgrin0013:

What a Ninja 250?:eek:

seansolo
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I have been on car forums in the past and NEVER gotten the welcome you all gave. You guys rock!!
Hey Ryda...The bike is an '07 out of the crate. Hey Hippylong, once I take some pics and more importantly figure out how to post on here, I'll do it. I know what you're saying about pics. Hey r6squid, I would take you up on the offer for Riverbucks tonight only it's my bro's 40th, so I have to make sure I buy him an evil birthday card and hang out, lol. Soun1, why the straight jacket I'm guessing you meant? Fun bunch of people or what? lol. Thanks you again. Ride safe.

seansolo
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Hey Seank599, there can NEVER be too many Sean's, lol. Later bro

SeanK559
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Hey Seank599, there can NEVER be too many Sean's, lol. Later bro

WERD... You hear that everyone? We're takin over!

A Ninja Boot
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I have been on car forums in the past and NEVER gotten the welcome you all gave. You guys rock!!
Hey Ryda...The bike is an '07 out of the crate. Hey Hippylong, once I take some pics and more importantly figure out how to post on here, I'll do it. I know what you're saying about pics. Hey r6squid, I would take you up on the offer for Riverbucks tonight only it's my bro's 40th, so I have to make sure I buy him an evil birthday card and hang out, lol. Soun1, why the straight jacket I'm guessing you meant? Fun bunch of people or what? lol. Thanks you again. Ride safe.

We all poke fun at each other, it's all in good fun though. Seriously though, If you are looking into buying something for your motorcycle, check here first. People here may know someone or good site to get you some good deals.

seansolo
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the heads up Ninja Boot. I love the forums for that very reason.

mrlopez
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:49 PM
welcome aboard Sean

Sprocket
Jul 11th, 2008, 02:57 PM
What a Ninja 250?:eek:
I think you're ready to move up to the Ninja 250. :cool:

A Ninja Boot
Jul 11th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I think you're ready to move up to the Ninja 250. :cool:

yay! now I can ride the same bike as you.:evilgrin0013:

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 11th, 2008, 03:12 PM

Nice, we got the same bike (k7 & k8 are identical)

WERD... You hear that everyone? We're takin over!

kind of like how SUZUKI is taking over

Jester
Jul 14th, 2008, 10:06 AM
SEAN!! How did I miss this!! Dude Welcome!! You will find this a nice but sometimes rauchus group. Many of the riders here give more than just a token nod to Ssfety and protective gear. You will fit right in here my friend. Welcome!

Walk (ride) up @ Rbucks almost any time and you will find CVR members.

GsxR1000Ryda
Jul 14th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Walk (ride) up @ Rbucks almost any time and you will find CVR members.

this is true

swankster
Jul 14th, 2008, 10:27 AM
this is true

YEP! we're all real Posers here, not riders:evilgrin0013:
Swankster
BTW, this time of year you'd think Jamba Juice would be more fitting.

SeanK559
Jul 14th, 2008, 10:30 AM
YEP! we're all real Posers here, not riders:evilgrin0013:
Swankster
BTW, this time of year you'd think Jamba Juice would be more fitting.

I'm down for a meet at CSU Jamba...

seansolo
Jul 14th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Hey Jester. No worries on missing my grand entrance, haha jk. Thanks for the welcome and introducing me to some people the other day at Cyclegear, that was cool. Razz Amy on something good for me. We'll have to coordinate that ride for sure soon too. Later

NinjaMBee
Jul 14th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the domain. Dont take anyone seriously and poke fun at anyone possible :pokeit: i am the postitute or :postwhore: I hang at sbk's a lot too (thats 411 code for starbucks, now yall know) so i am sure ull see me out there some day. enjoy the forum. :D:eclipsee_Victoria:

SeanK559
Jul 14th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the domain. Dont take anyone seriously and poke fun at anyone possible :pokeit: i am the postitute or :postwhore: I hang at sbk's a lot too (thats 411 code for starbucks, now yall know) so i am sure ull see me out there some day. enjoy the forum. :D:eclipsee_Victoria:

So i take it the first post job is free?

NinjaMBee
Jul 15th, 2008, 12:33 AM
So i take it the first post job is free?

indeed, gotta be able to test the goods. lol :evilgrin0013:

seansolo
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the welcome MrLopez and NinjaMBee. I'm looking forward to being able to start meeting everyone. I work in retail so my Saturday's lately have belonged to them:mad:. Oh well, I'll get out and about here shortly. Later

hades00_7
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:23 AM
kind of like how SUZUKI is taking over

Yeah, and I hate it :p

PurpRider
Jul 16th, 2008, 05:17 PM

Grats on the new bike! You should come show it off tonight at Riverbucks. .

:+1: