PDA

View Full Version : Visalia clubs

KRAYZ1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:22 PM
I just thought I would add to this thread , I'm part of Team Flatline Ryders
we are riders :) we do the bike nights have BBQ's and we do roll up town and hang out from time to time . But we do take ride also . most of us ride year round . just couse its cold don't mean you have to park your bike ...LOL...

http://www.myspace.com/teamflatlinekrayz1

www.myspace.com/teamflatlineryders

jessjam43
Jul 11th, 2007, 10:16 AM
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HANGING OUT WITH THE TEAM FLAT LINE GUYS. THESE GUYS ARE NOT A BUNCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE TRYING TO OUT DO ANOTHER, INSTEAD THEY ARE A BUNCH PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HAVE A GREAT TIME ON OR OFF THIER BIKES.

oceanblue72
Jul 11th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Team Flatline Leads the way!!!!!

Roadliner
Jul 12th, 2007, 01:02 PM
just couse its cold don't mean you have to park your bike ...LOL...

http://www.myspace.com/teamflatlinekrayz1

www.myspace.com/teamflatlineryders

Thats what insualted gloves are for :D

One of these days I'm going to try and make it over there to one of the bike nights and meet you guys.. (if Roadliner is welcome in a bunch of sport bikes :p , might look a bit out of place).

oceanblue72
Jul 12th, 2007, 01:56 PM
we could care less what bike you ride, as long as you ride. It is usually a really overblown myth that sportbikes and cruisers don't get along.

-M

Roadliner
Jul 12th, 2007, 02:09 PM
we could care less what bike you ride, as long as you ride. It is usually a really overblown myth that sportbikes and cruisers don't get along.

-M

One of these days I'll get off work in time and make it over there...

KRAYZ1
Jul 12th, 2007, 05:20 PM
One of these days I'll get off work in time and make it over there...

If you want to take a nice ride up 245 for a hamburger I'll bust out the ZL and ride up with you . I love having two bike's :D

Roadliner
Jul 12th, 2007, 07:04 PM
If you want to take a nice ride up 245 for a hamburger I'll bust out the ZL and ride up with you . I love having two bike's :D
Sounds good to me! The next few weeks are nuts at work, but it should hopefully 'normalize' again soon (man I hope so..I need more time to ride!)

The Mountain House everyone talks about, is that up above Oakhurst?
I took the atv offroad up there with the 4x4club I'm in last weekend and I passed a place on the way to the trail and thought it said 'Mountain House' on the sign.
If anyone is looking for a good place to go offroad, there is a pretty good trail up there! I plan to go back and take the KLR this time.. there were a couple forks in that trail that we didnt have time to check out, plan to go check them out next time too.

KRAYZ1
Jul 13th, 2007, 02:00 AM
TEAM FLATLINE RYDERS" We are a group of motorcycle enthusiast who love to ride and have a good time. We do poker runs, parades and charity rides. Sometimes we just take a quick run to the hills or to the coast. We also put on BBQs to help keep it a family oriented group so our wives and children can get to know the other members and their familys. We are always looking for new people to ride with and expand our network of friends. If any one has any questions or comments or has an interest in riding with us, don't hesitate to contact any of our members.

KRAYZ1
Jul 13th, 2007, 02:15 AM
No its up by Badger off 245 and Dry Creek , I like going up 245 and down Dry Creek :D We have a few good roads right out of Visalia . Heres a link to their myspace page if you would like to see the place .

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=155603146

Roadliner
Jul 13th, 2007, 04:18 AM
No its up by Badger off 245 and Dry Creek , I like going up 245 and down Dry Creek :D We have a few good roads right out of Visalia . Heres a link to their myspace page if you would like to see the place .

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=155603146

Wow.. making me hungry (both for the food and the roads!).

I wish I had paid more attention to what the place was called up on the way to the offroad trail.. have to look next time.. I noticed a bunch of bikes out front, but was paying more attention to not loosing the guys I was following (since I had never been to that trail head before :rolleyes:) might end up being a good place to head for sometime too on a Yosemite run or something...
Was thinking about it the other day, havent been to Yosemite since i was a kid, might have to point the 'Liner that way later this summer!

GSXR888
Jul 16th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I'd have to agree with Jessjam43 about team Flatline. These guys are fantastic!! :D. I went on a ride with them on Sunday, and being a new rider I was really nervous about hitting the twisties. Keep in mind I have never met these guys before Sunday and they accepted me with open arms, no attitude, no hesitation. I had told KRAYZ1 that I was a new rider and was a bit worried, he told me not to worry about trying to keep up, just ride your own ride and we will wait at predetermined stops. I was paired up with another rider close to my abilites (big thanks to Andrew for waiting for me ;) and had a BLAST!!

Big thanks to Flatline!

CBR888

KRAYZ1
Aug 4th, 2007, 07:47 PM
(ALL RIDERS WELCOME)
RIDE UP HIGHWAY 190 TO PONDEROSA
LEAVING SUNDAY MEET @ 8AM from the STARBUCKS ON MAIN STREET

TEAM FLAT LINE MEETING & BBQ SUNDAY @ 5PM
COME OVER AND WATCH AMA SUPERBIKE & WORLD SUPERBIKE ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!
@ Jesse James HOUSE @ 920 WEST PACKWOOD CT. Visalia
(BEHIND LOWES OFF MOONEY BLVD)

dirtywurty
Aug 4th, 2007, 08:37 PM
sounds like fun but this sunday leaveing at 8 am from shell station in exeter 198 & 65.
Heading for big meadows via 198 to sequoia park . Then on to kings canyon and then back to the mountain house for s diet burger and soda.
Then burn a big stinky cigar and down the hill to home.
Have fun.

KRAYZ1
Aug 6th, 2007, 01:42 PM
thought I would post a few pics of are sunday ride and the driveway at are meeting,
a rest stop one the way up
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h245/Kwrayz1/l_9aee1c827f70b36714b5e7d2b4ea4716.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h245/Kwrayz1/l_d10cdf2ac51891749110a25ab01d7b8c.jpg
this is at Ponderosa up on Hwy 190
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h245/Kwrayz1/TeamFlatlineRyders8-5-07006.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h245/Kwrayz1/l_747139570defa17c7864769e8d3bac8a.jpg
this is the crew at Jesse James house
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h245/Kwrayz1/TeamFlatlineRyders8-5-07010.jpg

dirtywurty
Aug 6th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Great picture and looks like you guys had fun..

I almost got a Bear while up in the park but my lightening quick reflexes saved the little dude.

jessjam43
Aug 7th, 2007, 10:28 AM
;)I JUST THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SHOWED UP FOR THE RIDE TO PONDEROSA & COMING OVER FOR THE BBQ. EVERYONE DID GREAT JOB AT NOT TRASHING MY PLACE, HELPING OUT, AND WE NEED TO THIS MORE OFTEN.

oceanblue72
Aug 7th, 2007, 09:17 PM
;)I JUST THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SHOWED UP FOR THE RIDE TO PONDEROSA & COMING OVER FOR THE BBQ. EVERYONE DID GREAT JOB AT NOT TRASHING MY PLACE, HELPING OUT, AND WE NEED TO THIS MORE OFTEN.

Jesse, everyone in Team Flatline owes you big time for the use of your home. Everyone had a great time.

Thank you so much and yes we have to do that again.

-M

L2fly
Aug 11th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Hi all!

Another 'thanks', Jesse... it was a great day!! :D

KRAYZ1
Sep 2nd, 2007, 04:32 AM
It's the frist sunday of the month people, so its time for are meeting / BBQ for the club it starts at around 5pm, and it's at Dee's house this time.
If you need info on the meeting just call or email me
Kenny @ 559-300-0094 / Kwrayz1@AOL.com

KRAYZ1
Oct 4th, 2007, 03:41 PM
It's time for are club meeting this month it will be held at the Sports Zone it starts at 6 pm on Sunday October 7th , anyone is welcome to come and meet the crew and see what we are all about . we are setting up a Halloween Party for October 26 I will have more info on that after the meeting

KRAYZ1
Oct 9th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Naughty Halloween Costume Bash II... SPREAD THE WORD ! ! !

baddest damn halloween party ever

Okay all , California DJ Service, and Team Flatline Groupies....... it's that time of the year again and this time we're gonna set it off!!!! That's right, the baddest damn halloween party of the century, and it's happening right here in the city of visalia. So tell all of your friends to get dressed and let's come freak-a-leek all night long... You know how we do it! Location is 816 E Douglas Ave, Visalia,CA.... Between Sante Fe and Burke St. Holla @ me for more info Chris@ 559-356-2470. 18 to party and 21 to get faded, remember $5 cover w/ costume, and $10 cover w/out. Oh yeah can't forget FREE DRINKS ALL NIGHT LONG FOR THE GROWN AND MOST DEFINETLY SEXY!!!!!! Everybody who's anybody will be in da house, c-ya there

KRAYZ1
Oct 13th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Motorcycle Riding Rules
Body: Some General Rules while riding in a group.

1. When you change lanes, go to the far side of the lane so someone else can also change lanes... ie; if you are on the left side of the right lane, when you move to the left lane, go all the way to the left side of the lane. Never ever pass another biker when they are passing a vehicle, it's so not cool.

2. When coming to a turn on a regular road, drop into a single file line. Do not go into a turn two at a time.

3. When you're on a twisty road with a group, ride in a single file line in a staggered formation and DO NOT ride above your skill level! The lead rider will always wait at the end of the road for everyone and usually do a head count to make sure no one went down. Take it easy, we will wait for you.

4. Don't go flying by someone at high speed in the same lane as they are in unless they have waved you by.

5. If you are going to STUNT make sure there is plenty of room incase you go down......

6. When you first ride with a large group or an unfamiliar group, give yourself enough space and reaction time in case someone goes down. It does happen from time to time!

7. When decelerating, always apply or flicker your brakes a couple of times so that the bikes behind you know you are slowing down.

8. Don't dress to impress... dress for the wreck!

9. Keep an emergency card with all of your information and emergency contact or you can ICE (In Case of Emergency) your cell phone.

10. If you must leave during a group ride let someone know!

***Learn the hand signals***

A. Hand tapping top of helmet: There's a cop around
B. Pointing frantically to the ground with hand or foot: There's something in the road on that side.
C. Left arm extended and bent 90 degrees upwards with closed fist: Coming to a stop.
D. Left Arm extended and bent 90 degrees upwards with open hand: Right turn.
E. Left arm straight out: Left turn.
F. Left arm extended out and slightly waving up and down with open hand: slow down or possible stop.
G. Someone flashing all five fingers of one hand at you: you forgot to turn off your blinker.
H. One leg extended to side of bike: That person is about to change lanes in that direction.
I. Pointing to the gas tank: I need gas.

KRAYZ1
Oct 28th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Ok people its time for the Bikers for Kids Run if you need more info go to www.bikersforkids.us are ask me. this starts at G/A MOTORSPORTS here in Visalia Sunday Nov. 4 , 2007

Old School
Jun 18th, 2008, 11:26 PM
:pirate_arrr:I'm in.

I have been riding street for about 24 years and joined Team
Flatline about 2 years ago, all of them (gays and gals) have been great!!
So if like riding or what to start come talk to us. We have young and old
gays and gals with a no B.S. friendly atmosphere. :pirate_arrr:

Old School
Jun 18th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Let's do a ride up old HWY 49, on a Sat!!!!!!!!??????????

:idea:

L2fly
Jun 19th, 2008, 12:28 AM

Pick a sat!

And :01welcome7jb:

oceanblue72
Jun 19th, 2008, 01:14 PM
:pirate_arrr:I'm in.

I have been riding street for about 24 years and joined Team
Flatline about 2 years ago, all of them (gays and gals) have been great!!
So if like riding or what to start come talk to us. We have young and old
gays and gals with a no B.S. friendly atmosphere. :pirate_arrr:

Gays and Gals???
:D

ZX10Rob
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:29 AM
When is the next meet?

KRAYZ1
Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:25 AM
we have are meetings the frist Sunday of every month ...

TheExeterGuy
Jun 23rd, 2008, 11:28 AM
It's all about Team Flatline. Hey but don't go telling people we don't ride crazy. Some of us do... Not all of us are retired. lol. Some of us still have blood pumping through the veins. I say it's time for another Pondarosa of 155 run. Who's down?

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 23rd, 2008, 11:38 AM

I'm GAME

KRAYZ1
Jun 24th, 2008, 08:58 AM
It's all about Team Flatline. Hey but don't go telling people we don't ride crazy. Some of us do... Not all of us are retired. lol. Some of us still have blood pumping through the veins. I say it's time for another Pondarosa of 155 run. Who's down?

:evilgrin0013: Ok,youngster it seems to me your the on who said I was to F'n KRAYZ ... :confused2: :confused2: ...LOL.... As soon as in get my dam wheels back from the paint shop. I'll be ready for a nice ride like 190 to 155 or 49er Hwy now that's one you would love "Exeter Kid" LOL... I don't know if that little Honda can handle that one ...:evilgrin0013:

:drink::drink: Our "Redneck Yacht" hit's the water today :drink::drink:
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

GsxR1000Ryda
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:01 AM
So are we doing the Dragon (hwy49) this saturday??

KRAYZ1
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:31 AM
I have to take one of my girls back to her mom's on sat. and Sunday I have Church in the morning and I want to spend the afternoon out on the water

Old School
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:52 AM
I have to take one of my girls back to her mom's on sat. and Sunday I have Church in the morning and I want to spend the afternoon out on the water

How about July-5 or is everone going to be sick (LOL :beer: :stars:)?

KRAYZ1
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:56 AM
If I have the wheels back on the Raider :mad: :confused2: :mad:

L2fly
Jun 24th, 2008, 10:23 AM

That would be a sweet ride for the weekend... or the 245 to the Mountain House! I'm up for/down with/whatevah either or both! :evilgrin0013:

TheExeterGuy
Jun 24th, 2008, 02:03 PM
:evilgrin0013: Ok,youngster it seems to me your the on who said I was to F'n KRAYZ ... :confused2: :confused2: ...LOL.... As soon as in get my dam wheels back from the paint shop. I'll be ready for a nice ride like 190 to 155 or 49er Hwy now that's one you would love "Exeter Kid" LOL... I don't know if that little Honda can handle that one ...:evilgrin0013:

:drink::drink: Our "Redneck Yacht" hit's the water today :drink::drink:
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

HA OLD MAN. YOU MUST BE GETTING OLD BECAUSE I NEVER SAID YOU WERE TOO CRAZY. LOL. AND THIS LITTLE HONDA CAN KEEP UP WITH ANYTHING YOU GOT. ITS ALL ABOUT THE RIDER OLD MAN.

L2fly
Jun 25th, 2008, 01:40 PM
HA OLD MAN. YOU MUST BE GETTING OLD BECAUSE I NEVER SAID YOU WERE TOO CRAZY. LOL. AND THIS LITTLE HONDA CAN KEEP UP WITH ANYTHING YOU GOT. ITS ALL ABOUT THE RIDER OLD MAN.

OOooo, them be fighting words!! :rocketlauncher:

Don't be getting Kenny all fired up to prove you wrong, you know he's still healing! :talktothehand: Emmalynn'll kick your Exeter BUTT! :p

BlooDSMeaR
Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
OOooo, them be fighting words!! :rocketlauncher:

Don't be getting Kenny all fired up to prove you wrong, you know he's still healing! :talktothehand: Emmalynn'll kick your Exeter BUTT! :p

:+1::iagree:

GSXR888
Jul 3rd, 2008, 12:37 PM

Sounds like it's time to whip out the Z1000 Kenny! :eek:

CBR888

BlooDSMeaR
Jul 8th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Sounds like it's time to whip out the Z1000 Kenny! :eek:

CBR888

Wow some one is going to get the smack down. :D Can I watch?

Jester
Jul 8th, 2008, 10:11 AM
.......you know he's still healing! :talktothehand: Healing?? :confused2: Oh no! Did he have a wreck??

L2fly
Jul 8th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Healing?? :confused2: Oh no! Did he have a wreck??

No wreck, but Kenny had back surgery not too long ago due to work-related injuries he's been dealing with for quite a while... I know he still has pain, sometimes a lot, and thats one reason he switched to cruiser-style bikes...

TheExeterGuy
Jul 8th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Yada Yada Kenny. You just get that bike and bring your celebrex. Lol. Things have changed since you've been gone old man. LMAO. No but seriously it's probably been over 4-6 months since I've seen you ride it. I got your back though. I think I got an extra back brace or girdle laying around work. You know I love you Kenny.

KRAYZ1
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:52 PM
It's time for the St. Patrick's Day Parade here in Visalia :gay:
I need to get a head count, and your release form if you want to take part

KRAYZ1
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Here are a few pic's for the past few years

Big Kahuna
Feb 13th, 2009, 09:09 AM
It's time for the St. Patrick's Day Parade here in Visalia :gay:
I need to get a head count, and your release form if you want to take partKenny, post this up in the events section so it will show on the calendar and people will be able to RSVP.

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

KRAYZ1
Feb 26th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Team meeting at my house sunday 3-1-09 at 6pm

Trisha_522
Mar 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM
I Love the teamwork that comes out of Team Flatline. Not only do we all ride together, but we can call upon eachother for anything.

KRAYZ1
Mar 2nd, 2009, 11:42 PM
;) you just like the fact we got them stickers off your bike last night :evilgrin0013:

Trisha_522
Mar 7th, 2009, 11:02 AM
;) you just like the fact we got them stickers off your bike last night :evilgrin0013:

See... TEAM WORK!:word:

Nappy
Mar 18th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Ok I just joined I wanted to know how do I join the club:confused2::D

KRAYZ1
Mar 18th, 2009, 09:04 AM
are you one of the guy's rolling to Tulare today ?
seem's to me the club needs to start a Fresno branch ;)

here is what it take's to be part of the Team , you have to love to ride , enjoy hangout with fellow ryders, and plan to ride til you Flatline ( die )

then you need to go to the Sign Shop here in Visalia and pick up a sticker for your bike.
we also have vest I picked mine up at cycle gear and took it to the Sign Shop and had it embroidered.

The Sign Shop 559-624-1202
804 E Douglas Ave
Visalia, CA 93292

oceanblue72
Mar 18th, 2009, 09:10 AM
what he said!!!

Nappy
Mar 21st, 2009, 03:36 PM
Ok sweet I'm down any dues or club meeting?

KRAYZ1
Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:20 PM
Ok sweet I'm down any dues or club meeting?

:word:meeting frist Sunday of every month and the dues or five bucks :word:

KRAYZ1
Mar 23rd, 2009, 07:10 PM
the meeting is on April 5, 2009 at Trisha_522 house

KRAYZ1
Mar 24th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Mystery Poker Run To benefit Samual Lopez

Samual Lopez is a local boy that attends Sunnyside Elementary School. He and his family just found out recently that he has Leukemia. He is 13 years old and is in the 8th grade though he is unable to attend school currently due to his illness.

The Mystery Poker Run sponsored by the Driftwood Tavern will be Sunday March 29th, 2009. Sign-in will be at 9:00am at the Driftwood Tavern. The run will leave at 10:00am. You will find out where you will be going next as you get to each stop. There will be 5 stops in all.

Cost: $20.00 plus $5.00 for each additional rider
Drawings: 50/50 and Raffle Prizes
Bike Games, BBQ and Band

anyone wanting to go on this poker run ?
here is a map to the place

http://www.yelp.com/map/driftwood-tavern-porterville#start:visalia%20ca

Nappy
Mar 24th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Mystery Poker Run To benefit Samual Lopez

Samual Lopez is a local boy that attends Sunnyside Elementary School. He and his family just found out recently that he has Leukemia. He is 13 years old and is in the 8th grade though he is unable to attend school currently due to his illness.

The Mystery Poker Run sponsored by the Driftwood Tavern will be Sunday March 29th, 2009. Sign-in will be at 9:00am at the Driftwood Tavern. The run will leave at 10:00am. You will find out where you will be going next as you get to each stop. There will be 5 stops in all.

Cost: $20.00 plus $5.00 for each additional rider
Drawings: 50/50 and Raffle Prizes
Bike Games, BBQ and Band

anyone wanting to go on this poker run ?
here is a map to the place

http://www.yelp.com/map/driftwood-tavern-porterville#start:visalia%20ca

Sorry to hear that. I will try to make the ride. My brother has Leukemia he just had his bone marrow transplant two weeks ago. My best wishes to Samual Lopez and his family.

KRAYZ1
Mar 30th, 2009, 03:37 AM
:evilgrin0013: we ended up going to Mtn. House for a hamburger and a cold drink :evilgrin0013:

we rode up 245 and down Dry Creek , we had 3 Fresno riders join us , I hope you guy's had a nice ride and enjoyed the ride up 245 to 180 , I hope you made it home with no problems ?

soeurm
Mar 30th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Yeah, we had a great time. Nice riding from 245 to 180. So nice, that we are doing it again next weekend :D

Humaha
Mar 30th, 2009, 09:56 AM
:evilgrin0013: we ended up going to Mtn. House for a hamburger and a cold drink :evilgrin0013:

we rode up 245 and down Dry Creek , we had 3 Fresno riders join us , I hope you guy's had a nice ride and enjoyed the ride up 245 to 180 , I hope you made it home with no problems ?
Its always nice to ride with you guys, we really enjoyed it..and it looks like we might be doing it again next weekend ..But we are always open for new routes:evilgrin0013:

KRAYZ1
Mar 30th, 2009, 10:52 AM
if you guys are going to show up at the meeting next Sunday ?
you can do that ride then drop by my place and we can roll over to the meeting. my house is right of Lovers Lane and is real easy to find.

KRAYZ1
Jun 16th, 2009, 12:12 AM
July 12, 2009
that will be our next meeting and it will be in Fresno . So we need to know who is opening up their home to us ? we talked about doing a BBQ ??? the club will pay for the food and soda's but as you all know if you what anything else it's BYOB....

KRAYZ1
Dec 5th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Ok people I have been working on a web site for "Team Flatline Ryders " here is a link to the site : http://s2.webstarts.com/teamflatlineryders/ (http://s2.webstarts.com/teamflatlineryders/)

Now I have never done anything like this before. but with this web site it was real easy to do (kinda...LOL)
I need to add a few more things , like a page with all our members on it and a calendar that people can post things on .

Now if people start logging on to it will help get it know by goggle ... They say the more a site is pulled up it moves up on the list ? has to do with the number of hits it gets , :confused2:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 14th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Now i see you ride. I see the pictures but the question is when do you plan on riding again? Is there a setup date or anything?

Handyman
Feb 14th, 2010, 11:50 PM
my house is right of Lovers Lane and is real easy to find.

what's the closest, biggest cross street??? caldwell?? walnut?? I too am right off of lover lane( couple blocks west)....basically at lovers lane and caldwell....

KRAYZ1
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:47 AM
what's the closest, biggest cross street??? caldwell?? walnut?? I too am right off of lover lane( couple blocks west)....basically at lovers lane and caldwell....

I think you rode by my house Sunday ? had about six bikes setting in the driveway around 2:30 ish
You ride a Black 1098 ?

My backyard is on Loverslane side street is Sunnyside .....

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Do you just meet up at ur crib or something?

KRAYZ1
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:54 AM
Now i see you ride. I see the pictures but the question is when do you plan on riding again? Is there a setup date or anything?

The wife and I ride a lot . No set days if I wake up and don't hurt to bad we take a ride . What are your days off ?

KRAYZ1
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Do you just meet up at ur crib or something?

We meet up at my house I help people with thier bikes, sometime we have the club meetings here and sometimes we just hangout BBQ and drink ?

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:59 AM
Never! I work from 9-5/6 mon thru thursday. 9-3 Fridays. And off on weekends.

KRAYZ1
Feb 15th, 2010, 02:13 AM
Never! I work from 9-5/6 mon thru thursday. 9-3 Fridays. And off on weekends.

Never ??? Ok sometimes we set up rides for the weekends.
:D but the wife and I don't work so we ride when we feel like it :D

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 15th, 2010, 02:14 AM
I ment never jokingly. I'm off on weekends. After five on weekdays.

KRAYZ1
Feb 15th, 2010, 02:19 AM
and I thought it was for the Drinking part of the post ...LOL:cheers2::drink:

Old School
Feb 15th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I ment never jokingly. I'm off on weekends. After five on weekdays.

Weekends off that would be so nice, I have off Tue-Wed:(

Stephen

Handyman
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:20 PM
I'm off until Next week....took 30 days of leave(paid vacation time for you civilians)...MOnday I go back to work...I'm up for a ride when ever during this week if I can get my HOney-do list some what done...

Stephen we still need to meet up sometime and talk mustangs...

KRAYZ1
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:27 PM
I'm off until Next week....took 30 days of leave(paid vacation time for you civilians)...MOnday I go back to work...I'm up for a ride when ever during this week if I can get my HOney-do list some what done...

Stephen we still need to meet up sometime and talk mustangs...

Get on your biuke and lets roll we are at my house and about ready to take off

nik
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:33 PM
are the fresno guys meeting up with you?

Q_GSXR_6oo
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Damn. I just saw that ur all heading out soon. I'm not, have left already.

Humaha
Feb 15th, 2010, 01:59 PM
are the fresno guys meeting up with you?

No Nick...fresno chapter is gonna kicking back in town today, we might stop by omers place later to check on the bike

Handyman
Feb 15th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Get on your biuke and lets roll we are at my house and about ready to take off

I didn't read tis until it was too late...My wife did say that a couple bikers past by the house and rev'd their motors. I saw Stephen but didn't know who it was until I read you post..then I put 2 and 2 together and knew who passed by the house...Oh well...I roll by your by your house almost on a daily basis...on my way out to the freeway...

Old School
Feb 16th, 2010, 01:14 AM
I didn't read tis until it was too late...My wife did say that a couple bikers past by the house and rev'd their motors. I saw Stephen but didn't know who it was until I read you post..then I put 2 and 2 together and knew who passed by the house...Oh well...I roll by your by your house almost on a daily basis...on my way out to the freeway...

LOL yep we went by your house and tryed to wake you up :evilgrin0013:
We did not know witch house it was so we hit it. We had a vary good ride
we did Getaway and then went up to Mountain House, they were closed but
she was there and opened it just for us:D:D:D:D:D.

Stephen

KRAYZ1
Feb 16th, 2010, 01:47 AM

Stephen

It was a real nice ride

Handyman
Feb 16th, 2010, 02:10 AM

Stephen

I was awake...physically...maybe not mentally... Met with Kenny on my way back from getting dog food...He was just coming back from the mailbox... He now knows which house is mine....it was the one with the red silverado at the end...

JohnnyThunder
Dec 21st, 2010, 09:34 PM
i shure get bored riding by myself.....do you guys have meeting spots or planned rides? i wouldnt mind taggin along sometime....:confused2: and if possible id like to get some info on how to and were to join Team Flatline ?

Handyman
Dec 22nd, 2010, 01:06 AM
He used to have meetings but I haven't heard of any in the past couple months...been waiting to hear about meetings so i could show up and introduce myself to the group...have missed a couple events due to my work schedule..

KRAYZ1
Dec 23rd, 2010, 06:19 PM
things have been crazy around here , I have only had the bike out a few times in the last couple of months and we have not had a meeting in months ... so maybe after the frist of the year ? I will post it up when we do .
Handyman if you want to drop by and have a beer Fri. night (after 7pm)
I'm deep pitting a few turkeys,hams and a Turducken for Christmas

Handyman
Dec 24th, 2010, 02:14 AM
things have been crazy around here , I have only had the bike out a few times in the last couple of months and we have not had a meeting in months ... so maybe after the frist of the year ? I will post it up when we do .
Handyman if you want to drop by and have a beer Fri. night (after 7pm)
I'm deep pitting a few turkeys,hams and a Turducken for Christmas

Thanks for the invite...I will be in Porterville having dinner with my parents if it's not too late I just may drop by.

KRAYZ1
Dec 24th, 2010, 12:55 PM
we will be up late , 11 or 12 pm before we drop everything . so feel free to drop by any time before midnight.

rivlocs83
Feb 24th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Hey guys and gals I recently moved to Exeter from SoCal and I just so happend tp have a bike,however, I have no one to ride with nor do I know of any good roads to ride on. If any one can connect me with a local club or some directions of great riding spots please contact me or message....thanks! :D

GsxR1000Ryda
Feb 24th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Hey guys and gals I recently moved to Exeter from SoCal and I just so happend tp have a bike,however, I have no one to ride with nor do I know of any good roads to ride on. If any one can connect me with a local club or some directions of great riding spots please contact me or message....thanks! :D

well you signed up to the right place. Welcome to CVR! You should see plenty of rides popping up here in the following months.

rivlocs83
Feb 24th, 2012, 01:05 PM
well you signed up to the right place. Welcome to CVR! You should see plenty of rides popping up here in the following months.

Thanks for the welcome Any up and coming bikenights, were are the han:)gout spots in town

Ivanhoer
Apr 15th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I saw team flatline on a sunday at the sports park last month. I googled theyre club(i google everything) and thats what brought me to this site. So thanks guys. It was pretty cool i was walking my dog and a bunch of crusiers showed up.

WingRider
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Hello everyone. I'm looking to join a group or club to ride with. I was wondering if any were located around Visalia, that would allow a 1977 GL1000 Goldwing into the mix. Thanks..