PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else! ZoomZoom June 30 @ Sears Point Infineon

yella600rr
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:55 PM
I'll be there.

Interested in meeting others from the Fresno area that go to trackdays.

I've been on the Bay Area Riders Forum for a few years and was just introduced to this forum.

Calkidd
Jun 27th, 2008, 09:57 PM
just introduced to this forum.
Mark another one for Calkidd.....

Devlausdan
Jun 29th, 2008, 11:33 PM
I'll be there.

I've been on the Bay Area Riders Forum for a few years and was just introduced to this forum.

There's a good group of guys here that love track days as much as you do.

SyKoTiK
Jun 29th, 2008, 11:36 PM
im planning on going to my first track day on aug 16 alot of us are actualy going that day

yella600rr
Jul 1st, 2008, 12:30 PM
im planning on going to my first track day on aug 16 alot of us are actualy going that day

[Mater Voice] Ah Dang! [/Mater Voice]

I'll be visiting family in Montana! Have fun!

I had a really good day at Infineon. The smoke cleared, sun was shining and the temp maxed out at 79F. It was a little windy in the afternoon but nothing to push the bike around. Big group of peeps from the Bay Area Riders Forum put on a big potluck for a guy that was returning to the track after destroying his ankle at a T-hill trackday over a year ago. We had a lot of fun.

poach
Jul 1st, 2008, 12:52 PM

I think you may be the lady Jen Dellinger has been telling me about. If it fits your program, myself and a few CVR folks are heading up to Thill w/the zoomzoom cats on 7/20. I've only been to Thill once...so following a Thill veteran around for a bit would be a big plus for me.:)

yella600rr
Jul 1st, 2008, 04:29 PM
I think you may be the lady Jen Dellinger has been telling me about. If it fits your program, myself and a few CVR folks are heading up to Thill w/the zoomzoom cats on 7/20. I've only been to Thill once...so following a Thill veteran around for a bit would be a big plus for me.:)

Well hello there! J.D. has told me about you too. Be nice to meet you since we live in the same town. :thumbsup:

As for the 7/20 a couple of things:

That is USMOTOGP weekend so I'll be camping at Laguna that weekend.

Also I have only been to T-hill twice. Oct 2003 for STAR school (I was a wobbly noobie) and April of 2006 for a very, very rainy Kiegwins novice school.

T-hill is a kewl track but one heck of drive to get there. ufda. :weirdface:

Let BenJamin know that you want a tow early in the day from someone that knows the lines. LISA, OZ, PETE, JOE, ED or MATT are all really good choices. Use the track instructors as your guides. Almost all of the Zoom Zoom instructors are AFM racers and/or KFG.

I don't think I have an opening on my schedule for a trackday until September. :(

Until then maybe I'll make a meet, busy family schedule so don't know when, but I'll try.

poach
Jul 2nd, 2008, 10:23 AM
Well hello there! J.D. has told me about you too. Be nice to meet you since we live in the same town. :thumbsup:

As for the 7/20 a couple of things:

That is USMOTOGP weekend so I'll be camping at Laguna that weekend.

Also I have only been to T-hill twice. Oct 2003 for STAR school (I was a wobbly noobie) and April of 2006 for a very, very rainy Kiegwins novice school.

T-hill is a kewl track but one heck of drive to get there. ufda. :weirdface:

Let BenJamin know that you want a tow early in the day from someone that knows the lines. LISA, OZ, PETE, JOE, ED or MATT are all really good choices. Use the track instructors as your guides. Almost all of the Zoom Zoom instructors are AFM racers and/or KFG.

I don't think I have an opening on my schedule for a trackday until September. :(

Until then maybe I'll make a meet, busy family schedule so don't know when, but I'll try.

Thanks for the info...

I'm hoping to make the Aug meet...but if we don't cross paths through CVR, I'm sure we'll catch up at the track eventually.:thumbsup: