PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Tank bag, tail bag

L2fly
Aug 26th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Getting rid of some stuff:

One tank bag for a non-metallic tank (so it has straps that wrap around tank and attach to frame), its about 10 inches wide, 16 inches long, 4 inches high, has a clear velcro flap on the top, perfect for maps. I used to stick a camel back bladder in it sometimes, so I didn't have to wear anything on my back in the heat. Also carried wallet, emergency stuff, etc. It is sun bleached and well used. I'm attaching the only picture I could find with it on my bike.

One tail bag that attaches to frame with built-in bungee cords. No, this is NOT the one in the photo (although it attaches in a similar fashion), this one is about 1/4 the size, black, with a small red name on it, and about, oh, 18 inches wide, 12 inches tall, and 12 inches deep.

I'm posting them here in hopes of passing them on to someone else who can use them, and because I don't have time to bother with a yard sale or to take pictures for Craigslist ... if you want one of the bags, email me at L2fly716@gmail.com and have a plan to come to Visalia to get it... if not, to Goodwill it goes! :)

Kewaneh
Aug 27th, 2013, 10:46 PM
EMail sent.

L2fly
Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
EMail sent.

Hi Kevin, have replied, but haven't heard back... still interested in one or the other? There is someone else interested in the tail bag... plz email me back if you still plan on coming to get one or both! thanks! :)

Kewaneh
Sep 4th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Still interested. Email sent.